「𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞?」 || Op!Rea...

By __lunahigh

"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" ➽───────────────❥ W... More

- °ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ° -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31 -
-°ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ 𝟸.𝟶°-
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32 -
-💖ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ: sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!💖-
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33 -
- ᴍʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ -
- ᴍʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs 2.0: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42 -
- ᴍʏ ʜᴇʀᴏ ʀɪsɪɴɢ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ -
- ᴍʏ ʜᴇʀᴏ ʀɪsɪɴɢ 2.0: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ -
- 🎅ʙᴇ ᴍᴇʀʀʏ! ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs!: sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!⛄ -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44 -

- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 -

2.5K 112 147
By __lunahigh

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────

~ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ - ᴀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴄᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ~

《~⁎~》

〖You Like Me?〗
"GIVE IT ALL TO ME!"

*BOOM!*

Wow, the 11th time another explosion has erupted by Bakugou and Midoriya.

"At this point, I won't be surprised if none of them win. They're just tearing up the damn place" Tokoyami sighed with tiredness.

Their yells and screams were all what was heard throughout their match. Whenever Midoriya spoke, he was always met up with Bakugou launching himself towards him.

Explosions here and there caused the arena to basically be demolished.

Kirishima then came along and sat near us "Who'd you think is going to win this?" his eyes glanced at me.

"Heh" I gave out a sarcastic chuckle "As if I'd know, but my betting my ass on Midoriya"

"Midoriya?! Not Bakugou?! I mean, I do like Midoriya but him winning against Bakugou?"

"What..?" I raised my eyebrows in an innocent way "I still believe in him.."

"W-Well! Yeah! So do I but-"

"Oi Kirishima, you did ask the question and got an answer" Tokoyami spoke in, menacingly.

"Gah, you're right" Kirishima slapped his face in stupidity "I think it's just the nerves hitting on me since I'm sat next to the No.1 Winner of this year's Sports Festival"

Realising he was sitting next to me, he blushed and rubbed the back of his head.

"Tch" I rolled my eyes in a jokingly manner "So what if I'm the Winner? At least I defeated Todoroki"

"Is that what only matters to you?!"

I shrugged my shoulders "I guess, he did say some things back in the waiting room, remember?"

"Mm.. Yeah I understand.." he nodded "But give the guy some slack, I'm sure he didn't mean it TOO seriously. What if it was just his way of putting confidence in himself, you know?"

"Even if it was, it doesn't matter now" a cheeky smile appeared on my face.

"Wow, II see you're becoming the funny one. aren't ya now?" Kirishima lightly punched my arm.

"You bet" I punched back.

"𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝙸𝚂.."

"𝙱𝙰𝙺𝚄𝙶𝙾𝚄! 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙸𝙼𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵 𝚃𝙾 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙳 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴 (𝚈/𝙽) 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚂! 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙲𝙷 𝚃𝙾 𝙶𝙾 𝚃𝙾 𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙴! 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴, 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝚃𝙾𝙺𝙾𝚈𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝚅𝚂 𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙳𝙾!"

~"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"~

*CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!*

The rest of us clapped along with the audience, Mina and Tokoyami then made it down the stairs leading towards the ring.

I didn't have a feeling on who was going to win this, but either way, I was still going to root for them both equally.

However, given that Bakugou and Midoriya were now making way for Recovery Girl's treatment room, this was my time to question Bakugou about his behaviour before.

You know.. The-

~"I need to tell you something.."~

~"(Y/n).. I-I.. l-lo-"~

Jeez.. If this was his way of putting my mind off of the Festival, it was working well. Because of his stupid, unfinished confession, I stood up abruptly and rushed towards to where he should have been at this time.

Looking left to right, I saw nothing but empty corridors. Walking from the stairs down did take some time, so Recovery Girl's treatment should have been done by now, right?

"You lost or something?"

Ahh.. Just the voice I needed to hear..

I turned to where the voice was coming from, and became face-to-face with the one and only, Kacchan Bakugou.

Patches of his skin could be seen covered by Recovery girl's lipsticks smooches as well as band-aids, his fluffy, spiky hair was also a bit on the rough side.

I began walking up to him and beckoned for a private talk in a dark alleyway, which was outside of where we were currently standing. Regardless of my simple request, he just stuck up his nose and brushed his shoulder passed me.

"It doesn't matter, now" he groaned, knowing on why I needed him for a talk.

"If you were going to say it back then, you might as well just tell me now since no one's here" I called out before he stopped walking away.

His head turned over to his shoulders as that usual smug look on his face came to view "Or what? It's not important anyway-"

"Then why were you nervous to tell me? Clearly you were blushing like a-"

"SHUT UP!" he brought out his two palms and blasted a few mini explosions, did he really think he was going to intimidate me with that?

"Aww.." I showed him my puppy eyes and held my hands behind my back "Bakugou's got a wittle secwet he won't tell me..?" my voice became soft and high-pitched.

Bakugou tared, horrified, and did not move one bit. In fact, he was seen starting to tense up a bit. I wasn't sure why considering it was supposed to lighten up the mood, guess he's never going to change..

"The hell do you think you're doing?" he said, calmly.

"Ugh.." I rolled my eyes and pulled him into the dark alleyway before pushing him away "What did you want to speak about before?"

...

His face seemed to have soften and grew on some blushiness when he viciously scratched the back of his neck. It didn't look like he was going to speak anytime soon since his lips were intensely pursed.

...

On that note, a loud exhale from my nose was heard as I crossed my arms.

He wasn't acting the same way he was before.. So whatever this was, it must've been something highly urgent. Especially if he was going to be quiet about it.

"I'm waiting" I raised an eyebrow, beginning to grow impatient.

It seemed as though he was about to walk away, but took himself back before lifting his head to look at me.

"It's not even a big deal.." his shoulders then slumped till he suddenly lashed out for me "SO BEAT IT, ASSHOLE!"

"ME?! ASSHOLE?!" I stood tall to his level "WHO'S THE ONE THAT MADE THE SCENE IN THE WAITING ROOM!? JUST SPILL IT ALREADY-"

"GODDAMN IT FOR THE LAST TIME! IT. IS. NOTHING! JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE-"

"No"

"YOU THINK BEING QUIET NOW IS GOING TO DO ANY BETTER?! GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU.. YOU.. YOU.. YOU YANDERE-WANNABE!"

...

*Boink!*

Don't mind that, that was just a strand of hair that spring up after being called by Bakugou's 'new, original nickname' for me.

"Eh?" I forward my neck.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU WON AGAIN HALF AND HALF BASTARD DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BOSS ME AROUND LIKE I'M A SHITTY NERD LIKE DEKU!"

That dropped my nerve.

"DEKU!? WHAT DID HE EVER DO!? YOU JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE HE'S GOING TO BE STRONGER THAN YOU ONE DAY!? HUH!? IS THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING GOOD FOR ONCE?!"

*Boom!*

"Now watch what happens to you.. When you mess with Explosive Murder King.." a terrifying gleam of light shone across from his face before he attempted to reach over to me.

But what stopped him was a streak of ice aligning from the entrance of the alleyway to his legs, unabling him to move at all. This was very subtle following that he was just inches away from blowing my guts out.

"Hold it"

Of course, another guest had arrived..

Todoroki.

"OI HALF AND HALF BASTARD, FUCK OFF AND LET ME GO OR I'LL EXPLODE THIS WHOLE GODDAMN PLACE-"

"If you lay a finger on her I'm going to kill you"

...

HEH?!

Now another walking figure had made it to the scene, from the looks of his sharp hair, it was definitely Kirishima coming here to stop the feud.

"Hey, hey! What's going on?!" he hurried over to Bakugou who pulled himself away from him.

"Tch" Bakugou gazed at the opposite direction "I'm gonna kill that bastard even if it's the last thing I do-"

"Bakubro, as much as I want to stick out for you. That ain't happening" Kirishima slapped his hand on top of his shoulder then faced towards me "What happened, (Y/n)?"

Not even knowing what had happened myself, I just shrugged nonchalantly.

"Mm.." Kirishima furrowed his eyebrows "So you're telling me there were 2 guys and 1 girl here, alone, in an alleyway, far away from where we're supposed to be in now?"

...

"I'm sorry could you repeat that one more time?" my innocent mind could not comprehend with that sentence of his whatsoever.

"What dude? You thought we did something to her?" Bakugou now had completely crushed off Todoroki's ice "It was just a private talk, nothing else then bastard over here tried interrupting"

Todoroki then shook his head for his response "Nu-uh, you were trying to fight her, right here" his finger pointed to the ground.

"Well.." Kirishima sighed "If it's only (Y/n)'s and Bakugou's discussion.. Then we'll just leave-"

"NO!" Bakugou suddenly echoed before putting on a neutral voice "I want you guys to stay here, and Deku" he lowered his voice at the mentioning of Deku.

However, I still wasn't catching on with whatever they were trying to imply.

On the other hand, Kirishima began to act suspicious as he started to do these weird arm movements behind his head.

"So u-uhh!.." Kirishima hummed and eyed at everything other than me.

"The hell's gotten into you all?" I asked in a harsh tone.

...

"We all like you (Y/n)" Todoroki shoved his hands in his pockets.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? I DON'T!" Bakugou yelled.

"It's obvious that you're lying. Besides.. Isn't that what you wanted to tell her in the waiting room before?"

"Y-YOU WERE THERE?!"

"Mhm"

...

"GAAH! FINE, I LIKE YOU, OKAY!?"

"And I'm pretty sure Midoriya does as well" Todoroki piled up the truth even more.

Bakugou had now pulled himself away from me in a safe distance, but I didn't know what to do at this point, and even if I did, it would just have made me look stupid.

How was I supposed to react to this?

Especially if Bakugou had admitted to those claims, it was a major replay in my mind.

My fingernails dug on to the insides of my hand, brutally. A slow exhalation of breath emerged, trying to calm myself down. Eventually, another eavesdropper must have heard us an unusual cough noise was echoed amongst the entrance.

"Who is it!?" Kirishima became startled.

There came the shadow figure of a decently short boy, with curly hair, and an arm cast. With all of those features accurately leading on my mind to Midoriya, I soon realised it was actually him.

"I-I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have stayed quiet about it.." he walked in closer, enabling the light to shine on him.

At once, the four boys quickly turned their heads to me. Seeming like they wanted permission for something.

"So? What do you say?" Todoroki tilted his head sideways.

...

Did I even have a say?

'Cause right now, I was panicking.

The air felt heavy around my feet, as if my anxiousness was ripping my conscious apart. I wasn't used to have someone telling me they had a 'crush' on me, and so I took some deep breaths to make the feeling stop.

"May I ask you guys.. Why?" I haled up my shoulders, slightly with curiosity.

In spite of the not-so-serious question, it was enough to have all of the boys flustered and avoid as much eye contact as possible.

It was such a weird thing, seeing them so.. SHY?!

"I- uhh.. I-I like you because you're very cute.. But not only that, I think you are n-nice and cool!" Kirishima looked embarrassed.

A small smile had made its way up to my face before Todoroki cut in.

"Ever since you decided to sit next to me in class, you were just on my mind the whole day. Then, I came to realise I felt something I didn't feel for anyone else but you" he said with an emotionless touch.

"Mm.." Midoriya repeatedly connected the tips of his index fingers together "It all started at the Entrance Exam.. When I watched you save me and Uraraka.. You looked.. So cool.. And I think you're a nice person, t-too.."

What did I ever do to deserve this..?

I had a feeling Todoroki disliked everyone and Midoriya liking Uraraka?

What was going on?!

"Okay.. Bakugou?" I put a question to.

"I like you cause you're hot"

...

"So you like me cause I'm hot?"

"Yeah"

Awkward..

I guess right now was the perfect time to throw in some excuses to leave this place, it was getting too intense up here.

"Well.." I nodded whilst staring at the ground "We can discuss this after the Festival, I don't think this is the best place to talk about it. Especially when Mina's and Tokoyami's match has just started"

~"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"~

"𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚆𝙰𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙸𝚂.. 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰 𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙳𝙾 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙵𝚄𝙼𝙸𝙺𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝚃𝙾𝙺𝙾𝚈𝙰𝙼𝙸!"

Ahh.. Those cheers and chanting from the audience never gets old..

"Alright then.. See ya" Kirishima waved and sauntered off.

I nodded in response then hurried to where everyone else was currently sat in to watch the last match of the Festival, time flied so fast that I hadn't realised it was afternoon already.

"(Y/n)?" Yaoyorozu tapped on my shoulder, still having that cheerleading outfit of hers, of course.

Seeing that there was an empty seat beside her, I sat down and listened to what she had to say "Yeah?"

"What happened down there? I saw Kirishima and Todoroki come down when they noticed you stealing Bakugou away" she chuckled from the mention of me stealing him.

I just rolled my eyes and shook my head, dissenting any thoughts she had in her mind "It's nothing to worry about, just some stuff I needed to discuss with them"

"Ahh.. I see.." a suspicious look was then brought on to her face.

"No"

"I see how it is"

"How is what?"

"This"

"Don't even talk about it-"

~"ALL MIGHT! MR. AIZAWA!?"~

Mm?

Yaoyorozu and I turned towards Mr. Aizawa and All Might walking in for some reason, their eyes then fixated on me, looking as if they wanted a word with me.

"(Y/n), we need you, right now" Aizawa demanded.

I did what I was told then followed them behind, before being led to the teacher's lounge room in which they had a TV to watch the ongoing Festival.

All of the Heroes that were invited to the Festival were here, from Mount Lady to Gang Orca, I couldn't believe Aizawa and Dad had brought me here to meet them-

"Ignore them" Aizawa slapped the back of my head, disrupting my gaze upon the Heroes "We're going to be discussing about your Scoutings. Already you have numerous of Pro Heroes that would want you under their graduation"

I slumped my expression and half-closed my eyes, in disappointment. I was really looking forward to at least say a word for the Pro Heroes sitting in their seats, watching Mina's and Tokoyami's fight.

Even they had seemed to notice me and waved hello with a bright smile.

"Good day to you, (Y/n)" Snipe lowered his head for a greeting.

I widened my eyes in shock until I bowed down to them "G-Good day to you all.."

I couldn't help but feel myself almost fainting at this point, this was my first ever time being able to meet them up close.

They all looked so badass in their Hero Costumes as well..

Aizawa tapped the ends of his papers on the table in front of him and cleared his throat "We thought it was best for you to decide first, considering you have exceeded the limits"

"Exceeding the limits?" I raised my eyebrows, feeling a bit taken back.

"And also.." Dad sighed in distress "What was Endeavor wanting you for?" his voice lowered "And why were you two alone"

...

He didn't hesitate to cut straight of the bat, didn't he?

Before I could even reply, Aizawa leaned his head in, appreciating the toll that was put on to Dad from Endeavor. Dad's face said it all, it just spoke of anger and rage.. Like he was about to kill somebody.

"Calm down, Toshinori, I doubt it was that bad" Aizawa muttered.

"We bumped into each other, twice" I explained with no harm "I guess he still doesn't know about my Quirk though"

"Was that all?"

"Mhm"

"Then I'll let this one slide for him.." Dad lowered his head "Glad we stopped it before he gave you his own way of scolding you"

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"He's a very strict person, you go against him and you're dead. Just.. Whenever you meet him, just be polite to him, okay?"

I nodded, even though I was already respecting him on the outside "I was doing that before anyways. But why do you guys not like him? He is Todoroki's Father after all"

With that, it made Dad exhale loudly through his nose whilst Aizawa crossed his arms.

"From the very beginning of us meeting, he's always been like this. Mainly because I'm the No.1 Hero and he's not" Dad responded "So he's training Shoto hard to surpass me when the time comes"

"That's why Endeavor hates your old guy" Aizawa patted his hand on Dad's back.

"Oh.. Okay.." I uttered.

"Anyways, don't get too full of yourself. We're resigning you under Gran Torino for the time being, along with Midoriya. Is that fine with you?"

Midoriya!

"I'm more than happy" I beamed.

"Aww.. It's lovely seeing you two getting along just fine" Dad clapped his hands with excitement.

Aizawa slowly faced towards Dad with a sinister glare "You were the one who insisted on him-"

"YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GET BACK (Y/N)!" Dad suddenly yelled out "It looks like Mina and Tokoyami are starting to put an end to this tournament now.." he then eyed for the TV screen.

I whirled round to where he was watching the match and saw both Mina and Tokoyami already looking worn out.

Given that now we had discussed everything we needed to discuss, this was my queue to leave.

"Guess I'll see you later?" I asked.

"Mm" Aizawa grunted.

◃¹⁰▹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 8.1K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...
15.3K 399 25
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
225K 5.1K 65
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
64.3K 1.6K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...