「𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞?」 || Op!Rea...

By __lunahigh

"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" ➽───────────────❥ W... More

- °ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ° -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31 -
-°ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ 𝟸.𝟶°-
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32 -
-💖ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ: sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!💖-
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33 -
- ᴍʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ -
- ᴍʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs 2.0: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42 -
- ᴍʏ ʜᴇʀᴏ ʀɪsɪɴɢ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ -
- ᴍʏ ʜᴇʀᴏ ʀɪsɪɴɢ 2.0: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ -
- 🎅ʙᴇ ᴍᴇʀʀʏ! ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs!: sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!⛄ -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43 -
- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44 -

- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 -

4K 159 116
By __lunahigh

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────

~ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴀʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇ - ᴀɴ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏ sᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ ~

《~⁎~》

〖Enemies Attack〗
"The trespassing before was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Aizawa spoke to himself, dragging down his goggles. His scarf then extended around him, displaying the enemies what was about to come for them.

"There's no way they could get into a Hero school!" Kirishima sweated.

Toru grabbed back my arm and pulled me into their zone, I wasn't just going to stand here and let these Villains be glorified. I was going to fight.

Surely they weren't smart enough to know about my Quirks or mobility, or anyone else's in the matter of fact.

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?!" inquired Yaoyorozu to Aizawa.

"That means they have someone with a Quirk that can manipulate the sensors. They might be fools, but they're not dumb" Todoroki decided to cut in "This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind"

Aizawa watched ahead, seeing the Villains gradually becoming closer and closer "These Villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Thirteen, get them out of here and alert the main campus.. Actually if they've got the ability to block our sensors then they might be jamming our regular communications too.. Kaminari! Try using your quirk to contact the school"

"Yes, Sir!" Kaminari gave a thumbs up and did what he could.

"Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk" Midoriya called out just as Aizawa leaped from the cliff and allowed himself to be bait.

Just right below us, he was met with his first encounters. Three Villains look like they specialised in shooting styles, they had thought since Aizawa was free to charge, they were able to take him down easily.

Continuing his plan to bait, the Villains were about to shoot until they realised their Quirks were no longer active..

You see, the thing with Aizawa is that not only does he obtain a pretty over-powered Quirk, but he's also strong in hand-to-hand combat; something the Villains could not foresee before being captured in his scarf.

In this case, he was fighting against a group, this made it harder for the Villains to work together.

"COME ON (Y/N)!" Thirteen demanded whilst the whole class fled away.

I obeyed and followed them right behind, I quickened my pace, slowly having myself at the front. We were unexpectedly met up with one of the Villains who managed to escape from Aizawa.

"You can't be serious.." I whispered to myself, behind me were everyone's struggling footsteps scare on the path. They were all as intimidated as I was, why did it have to be me to face this.. Misty guy?

His eyes were neon yellow and his entire body was made up of dark-purple mist.

"GET BEHIND ME (Y/N)!" Thirteen ordered.

But I couldn't move, no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't move my legs.. They were stuck, unintentionally.

Whatever this Villain was trying to do to me, it worked.

"I suppose it is quite impolite to invite ourselves to your little.. 'Training lesson', but in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath, we'll be sure to never interrupt you kids again. This is after all, a fitting place for that happening, right?" his hazy arms opened wide "Well, that is neither here nor there"

Kirishima and Bakugou, out of the blue, decided it was best to cause the first blitz.

*BOOM!*

In the wake of the stirring, ashy smoke, I was left blinded by the dust impelling my eyes.

"That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs" he commented, calmly.

"NO!" Thirteen suddenly called out to something.

The next thing I knew, I came face to face with a portal which took over my whole body and led me plummeting to the lake across from where I previously was.

I was now free-falling, with no care in the world, at that moment did I realise that right now wasn't the time to stay hidden and keep my Quirks secret.

These were the League of Villains we were dealing with, and Aizawa couldn't possibly handle these guys by himself. I continued on peering down the lake I was about to dive into, before forming the water into a nice clean surface using my Element skills.

My two feet landed safely on to the well-structed board as I then saw Midoriya and Tsuyu waving their arms around whilst being inside a mini boat. They were directing their arms for me, therefore making me alerted of where they were.

I established my Water Element on to my shoes making me able to run through the lake in a straight line, I found it unnecessary to have my clothes soaking wet, since then my Quirks wouldn't be able to reach its full potential.

I had caught up with the two until I heard someone crying out loud behind them, Midoriya rubbed the back of his neck and smiled nervously.

Tsuyu then stepped aside allowing me to see Mineta, on the floor, weeping like crazy.

"I-I'M SCARED!" he whined with tears almost flooding the boat than the lake's water.

"What are we going to do..? We're outnumbered" Midoriya breathed out heavily "And we only have two Pro Heroes to help us.."

Tsuyu stumbled beside me and tried comforting Mineta as I was too. By comforting, I meant patting his head right before realising what I had just done to myself.

"Um.." I frantically repeated on pulling my hand away from his hair, it was like gorilla glue stuck to me.

It made no difference whatsoever even after all my desperate pulling, my hand just wouldn't budge. Tsuyu and Midoriya seemed to notice and tried helping me by tugging around my waist away from Mineta, but of course Mineta's balls now had completely overtaken the use of my left hand.

"Oi, dissemble your Quirk" I scolded him.

"My Quirk is Grape Juice so the balls that are formed on my head are meant to stick on to objects that have direct contact on them" he proudly said "But alright then!"

In an instant, his Quirk was deactivated causing the three of us in front of him to crash on top of each other. I groaned in slight pain and brought out my hand which were now gooped with his 'grape juice'.

The stickiness in between my fingers were filled with a shiny purple substance that I couldn't get rid of. And it was all thanks to Mineta.

I inhaled a deep breath in and exhaled out, composing my anger towards the disadvantage to my hands now.

"Are you all okay?" I changed the subject.

~"Yes we are.."~

"Come to think of it.." Midoriya frowned at himself "If we're supposed to be training in order to begin our mission as Heroes, then why should be try and escape? I believe sticking together and fight is our best option"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'FIGHT'? ARE YOU STUPID?!" Mineta screamed in terror whilst stomping his feet "THESE GUYS MIGHT KILL ALL MIGHT, RIGHT?! YOU'RE CONTADICTING YOURSELF, MIDORIYA! The best plan would be to sit tight and wait for the U.A. Heroes to come save us, of course!"

Reluctant that I had Midoriya on my side, I folded my arms and swished my cheeks left to right. In this time being, a plan of action was the best option to have since we had some time for ourselves.

"I completely agree with Midoriya, if we're here today in USJ for a simulation lesson. Then this may be our lesson for today, fighting Villains" I spoke out loud.

"B-BUT THINK ABOUT IT CAREFULLY! WE'RE JUST KIDS THAT WANT TO LIVE~! WHY DO WE HAVE TO START SO EARLY!" Mineta kept up with his emotional temper tantrums.

Despite of Mineta's interrogating screams, I felt a strange nerve creeping over my hearing. Something was coming, and it wasn't good..

Turning around, Midoriya and Tsuyu stood near the gateway of the boat, unbeknownst to what was about to happen.

I held out both my hands and forced them backwards just when an intruder was about to snatch their heads off.

*thump!* *thump!*

My eyes were kept opened to catch a glimpse of the intruder, it had fins and the same appearance of a shark. But that was all I could get from a few seconds of its emergence.

I stood up immediately, wondering where that Villain had dived into and watched across the water from where I was. There, showed many more Villains circling the boat, waiting to pounce.

"Those guys down there.." Midoriya appeared beside me, looking at the same view I was seeing "Are clearly assuming we'll fight in the water, right?"

"Does that mean they knew wat was in these facilities before they gathered people?" Tsuyu queried.

"Yeah"

I then flickered my eyes on to the closest Villain, he snarled and had his long, snaky tongue lick all around his thin lips. He gave off a sinister look before gradually nearing faster.

"For people who gathered that much intel so meticulously, there's something strange" I stated, still having my eyes outside our boat.

Midoriya leaned forward "They sent Asu- I MEAN!"

"Ribbit?" Tsuyu touched her chin with her gloved hands.

"I mean! Tsu- to the Shipwreck zone" his body trembled.

"Your own pace is fine"

"Oh, is that right..?"

"WELL, WHAT ABOUT IT?!" Mineta screamed from the background.

"That means that these Villains don't know what our Quirks are" I responded "Since Tsuyu is a frog they could have thrown her in the Fire zone rather than the Water zone. It's quite clear they probably separated us because they didn't know our Quirks so they planned to overpower us with numbers"

"We have inferior numbers and less experience" Midoriya nodded "Our only hope lies in the fact that our opponents don't know what our Quirks are! So you're right! The enemy isn't trying to climb the boat. That supports your hypothesis!"

Even though we have stated our thoughts about this whole ordeal, I knew for a fact that these Villains weren't underestimating us either..

The Villains all stopped at their tracks and watched our every move, chances were that they considered trapping us in our own bubble until Aizawa and Thirteen were defeated.

At this point in time I contemplated whether or not using my Water Element was the right thing to do. I had the most perfect chance to defeat these guys for good. Even so, Aizawa would definitely notice and scold me brutally.

Shivering from the thought of Aizawa's scolding, I backed down and continued to listen to whatever Tsuyu had to say.

Midoriya motioned everyone to hide below the rim of the boat.

"I'll tell you more about my Quirk" she began and squatted down "I can jump high, stick to walls, and stick my tongue out up to 20 metres. I can also spit out my stomach and wash it, and secrete toxic mucus that actually just stings a little"

"Secrete.." I nodded, impressed.

"The last two are practically useless, so you can probably forget about them"

"I already kind of knew, but you're really strong.." Midoriya then glanced at me, worriedly "I'm sorry I couldn't speak about it before (Y/n).. But I have Super Strength. However, once I use it, I'm pretty much out of commission. It's like a double-edged sword"

Mineta, on that occasion, grabbed out one of his balls "My Quirks lets these stick super tight" he then showed us by having the ball stick to the wall "Depending on how I'm feeling, they can even stick for a whole day. They grow back after I pulled them off but if I pull off too many, I'll start bleeding. They don't stick to me. They just bounce off"

...

I had no comment, and neither did Midoriya or Tsuyu.

"WAHHHHHHH! THAT'S WHY I SAID WE SHOULD JUST WAIT QUIETLY! MY QUIRK IS TOTALLY UNFIT FOR BATTLE!"

"Th-That's not it!" Midoriya waved his hands frantically "It's an amazing Quirk, so we should think of a way to use it! What about you (Y/n)?"

"I also have Super Strength..? But since I've been used to all of my injuries, my weakness is me passing out if I overuse it" I shrugged.

"Super Strength too..? That's odd-"

*SPLASHH!*

Maybe we had taken too much time talking and not actually watching over the Villains as we were washed away with a claw-formed Water puppet.

The boat quaked, having me almost lose my balance. In spite of me almost losing my balance, I gripped on to the metal bar handlers and identified the trouble-maker.

"I'm getting impatient. Let's end this quickly!" he reported to the rest of the Villains.

Just then did the boat developed a big crack in the centre, the four of us rushed to the left side and hid.

"What power" Tsuyu croaked "The ship's broken"

Mineta abruptly ran to the front and began throwing his balls at random. He was carelessly aiming at them making his tactic, useless.

"AGHHHHHHHHH!" he cried out and turned around to face me.

"What are you doing?" I tched "Now the enemies have figured out your Quirk"

The Villains were all being cautious and avoided contact with Mineta's grapes. All this time thinking, I hadn't realised the boat was about to sink in less than a minute.

"Once they get into the water, we're sure to win!" one of the Villains exclaimed produly.

Mineta proceeded to slam his back against the boat's wall "That's true.."

"Mineta, did you really enter U.A. to become a Hero?" Tsuyu concernedly asked

"SHUT UP! IT'S WEIRDER TO NOT BE SCARED RIGHT NOW! WE WERE ONLY IN JUNIOUR HIGH UNTIL A LTITLE WHILE AGO! WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT WE WOULD BE ALMOST KILLED RIGHT AFTER STARTING SCHOOL?! I WISH I COULD'VE AT LEAST TOUCHED (Y/N) OR YAOYOROZU'S BOOBS FIRST!"

Why did I even try to be nice to him at this point?

The Villains all waved at me, watching my presence closely in return. I couldn't really see their eyes, but it surely did feel like their wicked peeper became hard to avoid.

If I was not to use my Elements or Telekinesis, I might as well go all out with One for All. When the enemy becomes certain of their victory, that will be our chance.

Even Dad said so before on TV..

Why was I still standing here like a rock? What has Aizawa and Dad taught me all these years? What have I become? Was this my future? Just stand and observe?

I clenched my fist and initiated my One for All, this was just when Midoriya decided to head in first without warning.

"DIEEEE!" he impersonated Bakugou and launched a supermove "DELAWARE SMASH!"

*BOOM!*

In the wake of his 'Delaware Smash', a huge inner tornado was generated within the lake causing the Villains to be warped into it.

"TSU! MINETA! (Y/N)!" Midoriya notified our signal to jump in.

Tsuyu could only hold two people at a time, and so she took me with her tongue with Mineta in her arms. Using her frog-like jumps, she sprung from the boat nearer to Midoriya, seeing that his hands were just centimetres away, I held out mine before our fingers intertwined.

Noticing again, the same incident back in the Ball Throw Testing, two of his fingers were now broken seeing its purple colour.

Tsuyu had us all fleeing away from the scene, heading towards Aizawa.

"Damn it! What the heck, Midoriya?!" Mineta complained about his sudden strike "Why are you acting so cool?! AGHHHHHHH" he threw numerous of his grapes on to the water "EVEN I CAN..!"

Turning my head back to the lake, the tornado had now submerged each and every Villain to a small space in the centre.

"If a strong force is applied to the surface of the water, it'll spread.. And then converge back in the middle!" Midoriya explained

"MOVE!"
"GET AWAY!"
"YOU'RE IN MY WAY!"

Those were the schreeches we heard from them before they were basically blown up by the converged water. It rounded everyone up at once, I guess the first hurdle was cleared.. Now just a few more to go..

Tsuyu had us all in a safe distance away from them, and set us down in the water.

"I had a bowel movement this morning, so those things'll stick all day" Mineta moaned whilst being dragged by Tsuyu.

"We were lucky that was all of them.." Midoriya winced in pain on his finger "I took a huge gamble. Normally, they would've kept some people underwater in reserve. I was trying to keep my composure, but I couldn't stay calm. This is dangerous. I have to be more careful.."

All the mumbling from the unconfident Midoriya made Tsuyu yelp.

"Midoriya, stop that. It's scary"

This made Midoriya stop and lift his head.

"Rather than reflecting back, shouldn't you think about what to do next?" Tsuyu then turned to me "And you, why are you keeping your mouth shut?"

I puckered my lips out and peered around the area, even myself was I wondering why I have been staying quiet for some time.

"Why should I speak out when we have Midoriya?" I slapped his back and noticed his fingers again "You okay?"

"Y-Yeah" Midoriya covered his hands, just in case I was to go on and on about it "Anyway, we should make getting help our top priority. It would be best to follow the shore and avoid the Central Plaza as we head toward the exit"

"That's true" Tsuyu said bluntly "Mr. Aizawa has drawn a large number of Villains to the Plaza"

From the mention of Aizawa, I called to mind about his current state. I went on my tiptoes to see him still trying to suppress the group of Villains, even though he may be strong, I could tell by the way of his stance that he was struggling inside.

No way was he thinking he could take all of them down.

"Of course, Mr. Aizawa is trying to suppress them.." Midoriya muttered "But I think he overexerted himself by jumping into that crowd of Villains to protect us"

"Huh?" Mineta peaked "Midoriya, don't tell me you.."

"Mm.."

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

"I'm not thinking of doing anything that'll get in his way-"

"Tsuyu, take Mineta towards a safe hideout. Probably near the shore to the lake" I tugged on to Midoriya's sleeve "Are gonna come?"

He flinched and blushed promptly by my unpredicted way of thinking "M-Maybe we should see if Mr. Aizawa is really in trouble though.. Or we might just be a distraction! All I'm saying is we better be cautious with his circumstance!"

"He clearly has a lot on his hands right now, either you're in or out" I sternly nodded, trying to persuade him to join the fight.

...

"No, I'll stay with Tsuyu and Mineta.." he made up his mind "But I'll be watching, be careful.."

"You too, call me if you need anything" my One for All had now reached its maximum, before blasting me over to Aizawa's whereabouts.

*BOOM!*

During my launch, I angled my body too where it would line up near an open target. Aizawa became aware of my soon entrance and leaped back, he showed a sense of admiration.

I only stared at him intensely, when my landing approached towards the nearest Villain I could spot.

*BOOM!*

The One for All sparks continued to brighten my figure as I assembled my line of punches. Ahead of me were sinister-looking Villains, awaiting for me to be weaken by their foolish assaults.

"What are you doing here?!" Aizawa grunted, ignoring my primed One for All. Without a second though, he flew from the ground beside me and took me away with him "Didn't I tell you I would handle everything?! Stop getting yourself involved!"

My arms and legs felt free, almost too free that I wanted to get out from his grip. I knew in my heart that if opposing to Aizawa's rules, I would be left with grief and agony. I tried surging my body forward, but his arms were too tight.

He quickly paced up his speed with a few miles from where I just landed, the Villains were left behind. But they didn't try to chase us, they knew Aizawa was going to return. He just made me look like a complete fool.

Just as I was trying to break free, my emotions arose. All the clattering, banging, and shattering of the arena, I couldn't put myself in a position where I was to stand back whilst everyone was shielding me.

Taking another glance at the Villains, their smirks and laughs could be seen from my own eyes.

They were laughing at me..

All because I wanted to try help the person I loved most..

And he refused..

Had he realised what he has just done?

My self-esteem was now completely drained out..

*thump!*

Aizawa took me to the corner of the Central Plaza, where many bushes were set.

"Stay here! I'm only taking care of you" he leaned down and shoved a finger right on the collarbone "And don't even think about fighting. You're too vulnerable"

"I'm sorry Aizawa.." I mumbled, feeling a tight knot on my throat.

Afterwards, he looked at me up and down with disgust, before I watched him fly away. Staying in my spot, I ruffled the leaves from the bushes thinking it would do something. But no surprise, nothing comes to my way if Aizawa disagrees with it.

I just wish he could give me more chances to show what I'm capable of.

Although I was to stay on ground for the duration of time before help arrives, my feelings towards Aizawa just couldn't be put with his expectations anymore.

Everything I do, he scolds me for it. Yes, he may is just a protected Uncle.. But in my perspective, it's like he just portrays me as weak.

Watching him fight against those Villains that I was supposed to help him with, made me think to myself if I was worthy to ever become a Hero.

I lifted my knees and hid my head underneath, I rocked back and fourth wanting the time to run faster.

Nothing but everyone's Quirks repelling on one with another had me totally dispassionate, if only there was a way for me to help out without him knowing..

"Psss!"

"Psss! Hey!"

No more than another thought in mind, I came to realise a hissing, raspy voice behind me. I panted out thinking it was Tsuyu or Mineta judging by the hissing noise, but was met with a Venomous Snake Villain.

I struggled with everything at this point, from my breathing to my consciousness. Right at this moment did I come across an encounter so close, that the tip of our nose were touching.

"What is your name..? Pretty..?"

Bracing my hands in to battle stance, I gradually picked myself up only to be a clumsy person I am, and fall right back into the bushes.

I turned my nose up away from him at the same time he eventually pushed himself closer to me, a slimy feeling on my skin was felt whilst he deliberately covered my forearms with it.

Lifting my head higher and higher from him, I tried scanning across the area to see if anyone was nearby. But Aizawa had put me in a spot where no one would be around.

Even if I screamed, no one would be able to hear me. So there was no point in trying to back down.

"Speaking of which, happen to know where All Might is..?" he raised the scaly skin above his eyes "It would be much more easier if you were to answer right away, no one would know!"

I shut my eyes and shook my head, vigorously. Everything about this 'snaky' Villain almost had me puke. Especially with this strange goop on my forearms, which felt even worse than Mineta's Grape Juice.

In exchange of my refusal, he grabbed my collar and thrusted me down further in the bushes. Because of this, I could feel sharp prickles through the back part of my clothes.

I was guessing that USJ had some sort of thorns at the bottom of their bushes, because whatever this was, it was painfully stabbing my skin.

The Villain hummed concernedly, but still had me in a tight spot. I couldn't even rummage around.

Was Aizawa even watching me?

"No one will know it was you who told me, I'm not a snitch" he shrugged.

With that being said, the thorns hitting my back was too much of a bother. A sudden rush of motivation kicked inside of me

"But you are a snake" I finally launched my first attack.

*BOOM!*

After that short exchange of words, the Villain came into collision with the glass panels within the windows. The noise it caused had my eardrums burst, it was so loud that I assumed everyone could hear it.

...

In a trice, the whole arena fell silent.

The only thing I could hear was my beating heart and my heavy breathing, my shoulders could be seen heaving up and down due to the lack of oxygen I had.

I peaked over my shoulder to see everyone had downright stopped with whatever they were doing, even Aizawa stood frozen. They were looking at something, so.. Intensely.

Before I knew it, a little embarrassment was perceived when I worked out what everyone was looking at. And it was me.

*crumble* *crumble*

The broken glass was heard being skated across the concrete ground, the Snake Villain made its way up for me. He hissed in response before slithering himself to the bushes.

Having the strength and capacity I had now, I performed a Delaware Smash against him. But this time, he was sent from the ground, to the sky.

"DELAWARE SMASH!"

*BOOM!*

His body sailed across the USJ to the sun, hitting more glass panels than before. I heard his screams echoing, before he was long gone.

Feeling a little more at ease with my power, I faced towards the Central Plaza, where Aizawa and his group of Villains were located at. I didn't dare look into the eyes of Aizawa, knowing he was disappointed I acted against his command.

But I just couldn't stay here and do nothing whilst everyone's risking their lives.

It didn't seem like Dad was coming anytime soon, or any help.

I bid my farewell for the Snake dude, until I brought myself closer to Central Plaza. I leaped from my end towards theirs using One for All, and showed what I was capable of.

Aizawa didn't seem too worried now, after that incident thankfully. The Villains who laughed before wasn't laughing now, they actually showed signs of fear.

"You're not laughing now, are ya?" I furrowed my eyebrows and put on my fighting position.

Almost all of the Villains began scuttering away. However, I was having none of it. In order to have myself not being perceived as 'weak', I was to fight, even if my body wasn't able to handle it.

All the training I have put up was to balance myself in these situations, no matter what, I couldn't let this chance slide.

But a mumble grabbed my attention, from where Aizawa was standing.

"Don't do it.."

I turned around to the sound and saw his weakening body, he was going to put himself in grave danger if he was to continue with fighting these guys. He looked like a discarded doll about to be thrown away, from his bruises to his limping, I soon remembered a friend of mine's words.

~"чσu hαvє αchiєvєd α вig gσαl thαt mαnч cσuld nσt in thє pαѕt.. mч dutч nσw iѕ fσr mє tσ prσtєct чσu αt αll cσѕt. чσu αrє frєє tσ ѕummσn mє αnчtimє"~

Zerusus.

Recalling everything I had learned that night, I slammed the palm of my hands together and closed my eyes.

Earth, fire, Air, Water and a Heart of Virtue evaporated my mind, being at the odds with the sources allowed my vitality to volatise within my state of conscience.

In a panicked rush, I could hear the rapid footsteps coming from the Villains, I did my best to swiftly complete my summoning.. And at long last, Zerusus appeared behind me.

"𝙍𝙊𝘼𝙍𝙍𝙍𝙍𝙍𝙍𝙍𝙍𝙍𝙍𝙍𝙍𝙍!"

The booming screeches from Zerusus showed a message of 'I'm coming to kill you'. Now with that being said and done, I left Zerusus to deal with the rest as they could use fire breath and fly.

Being that I was underestimated by my own Uncle, I now felt pity for him as he almost collapsed sideways. I rushed over using a sprinkle of One for All energy and set him down near Midoriya, Tsuyu and Mineta, who were still hiding inside near the shore.

"What did I say.. Tch" Aizawa scoffed and clutched to his ribcage "I guess I was overlooking"

"I'm not clueless, I know what I'm doing but you're stopping me from carrying it out. Allow me to the rest, you just wait here" I flickered my eyes on the three helpers.

Midoriya, Tsuyu and Mineta all nodded and gave a thumbs up. This was my queue to leave and assist Zerusus on the ongoing combat.

"AIZAWA!" I heard Kaminari's echoes as well as everyone "THERE'S NO CELLPHONE CIRCUIT FOR ME TO USE ELECTRICITY ON! THERE'S JUST LIGHTING CIRCUITS! I HAVE NO WAY IN CONTACTING FOR HELP!"

The connection was plausible, there was no way in asking for help if we had no way in contacting anyone. No phones, no cellphone circuits, no nothing.

Regardless, I was sure there was at least one way to get our need of assistance out. With me being in mid-air, I was able to examine everything that the USJ contained.

Getting a flash vision of the exit door, that was our only chance. I braced my legs and sent myself flying downwards near the door.

*BOOM!*

A great impact was caused on the ground, but it was worth it as I smashed the door open. Only one thing left was to have someone with great speed to notify U.A.. My eyes desperately scanned around, hoping someone would volunteer in this matter of time.

"(Y/N)!" Iida suddenly bellowed and scampered on the way of the door.

Because of his gear, it was impossible for him to be let out with this much gap between the doors. And so with that, I hurriedly situated my strength on to the inner parts of the door, and pulled it outwards.

Pushing the tip of my fingers greatly, almost destroying the exit, I finally managed to fully unlatch the rigged doors as Iida dashed right after.

Now it was up to him whether our circumstance would be saved.

"Good luck Iida.." I sighed before making it back to Central Plaza.

-All Might's POV-

"тнe nυмвer yoυ нave dιalled ιѕ noт ιn ѕervιce or нaѕ вeen тeмporarιly dιѕconnecтed, pleaѕe cнecĸ тнe nυмвer and тry agaιn"

I placed down the telephone and sighed, after so many calls for Aizawa and Thirteen. Not one of them picked up.

During Class 1-A's training inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, they must have been very busy with their agenda.. But to miss 5 calls? Not something Aizawa would do, even if we had an argument.. He would always pick up his calls.. So why.. Why wasn't he picking them?

Ever since then, all I have been doing in laying my ass in the lounge room, worrying about what was going on at this second.

Well.. I take partly to blame for since I neglected my duties and spent the entire morning commute being 'Heroic'.

What was I thinking? That was such an amateur move.

I guess I should just show up and say something inspiring at the end, you know, get a good 10 minutes out of my Hero form.

That was it, that was all it took for me to stand ground and transform to my Muscle form. I smiled proudly and slammed my knuckles against my hips.

"TIME TO JOIN MY STU-"

*squirt!*

Blood gushed through my mouth as Nezu walked in at the perfect time.

"Hold your horses!" he said happily.

"Your fur looks especially well groomed and glossy today sir!" I crouched down to meet his height.

"The secret is keratin, I'm not sure that humans can get this kind of lustrous shine, but we can talk about grooming later" he showed his phone "Look at the news, shall I read it to you.. It says you resolved three incidents in just one hour"

My body shivered immediately as he mentioned my Heroic acts, I knew I wasn't supposed to act recklessly beyond my limits.. But it was hard not doing what I love..

Nezu sighed in disappointment "The fault mainly belongs to the ruffians who still caused trouble in this City despite you being here, but you also have to learn not to react every time you hear an incident.. You haven't changed in all these years.. Plus you've also got the added work of training One for All successor you insist on remaining the Symbol of Peace and the only way you can justify staying out on the spotlight is by teaching, that's why I gave you the job-"

Sweat began to make way, I was breathing heavily, unable to stop this feeling. Just when I gripped the side of the couch trying to ease it down, smoke erupted.

"Oh Dear you're smoking that can't be good.." Nezu mentioned.

The lack of energy I had remaining for longer periods was instantly gone, my body couldn't handle it any longer just when I turned back to my normal form.

Nezu hummed and stuck his finger to his chin "It looks like you need to stay here in the lounge and relax a little while longer, the other teacher will understand they're more than capable but now that you are a teacher here. All Might, I really do wish you'd prioritise your students over your Hero work, they deserve it. After all there are plenty of other Hero agencies working throughout the city. Even if you went now you'd have to return almost right away so you might as well stick around and listen to some of my teaching philosophies"

"Yeah.. You're right, but Aizawa and Thirteen haven't responded to any of my calls. I'm getting worried" I replied discreetly.

"I suppose I'll look into that with Mr. Hizashi-"

*knock!*

"Toshinori! A pupil from Class A has just informed us about Villains within the USJ! We must act now!"

Hearing that frightened voice from Present Mic had me gazing at Nezu, trying to beckon him for me to make my way for USJ.

This was my chance to finally see what was going on, and to put an end to it as well..

A strong sense of suspicion crept on to my skin, thinking these 'Villains' had to be the one who caused the break-in of U.A. not too long ago. Nezu took a breather and gave in, he nodded and softly scowled.

"Alright then.. You go on ahead. But promise you won't overdo it" Nezu smiled gently.

I smiled back and nodded "I won't disappoint you"

-(Y/n)'s POV-

Succeeding the plan of capturing all of the Villains within Central Plaza, I was able to seize hold of them until help had arrived. It has been some time since Iida ran out the door.. Wonder what he was doing at this moment.

Grabbing the electrical rope Yaoyorozu provided me with, I bundled up these evil creatures and placed them under close-eyes of Aizawa.

"What do we have here..?" an alarming voice was heard, metres away.

Up ahead showed roughly a 5'9" slim man, the same one who arrived from the portal first. He laughed, mockingly to the way I acted out my stance.

I was being cautious around him, since most of Aizawa's injuries were due from him. I couldn't fight him the same way I did with the others, he seemed more threatening than them anyways.

Everyone near the shore willingly obliged to stay down, having me put in the frontlines at the same time everyone else had a Villain of their own to deal with.

Zerusus glided, gracefully beside me, he huffed some smoke through his nose and snarled. The Villain did seem a bit intimidated, but not enough for me to identify his next move.

"Nice to meet you, it's nice to finally see a worthy opponent" he turned his heads towards Aizawa "I see you acquire a Quirk, very different form others. And by different.. I mean something along the lines of 'overpowered'" he bent his fingers.

"So what" I spat, still keeping my guard on.

"Don't you think you're a bit too ungrateful?" his head tilted slightly.

Straight away did I know he was up to something with those foreshadowing words. Without moving a muscle, I glimmered my eyes left to right.

"Don't worry about a thing, my darling" the Villain took a step backwards "I'm not the one fighting you.. It's him.." he pointed to the ground in front of him.

*SMASH!*

Without a second gone, a gigantic hand shot right up, causing me to flinch a little. As time went by, the hand then grew to an abnormal arms, then to an abnormal creature.

"Say hello to Nomu, Ms.. 'Yagi'" the man laughed to himself.

My eyes quickly widened hearing my name being called out, it was so sudden that I couldn't even describe or work out what this creature was that just dug from the gruond.

Its muscular form was never seen before, as well as the sharp, yellow beak covering parts of its fangs.

"How do you know me?" I furrowed my eyebrows when the warp Villain from before showed up, it whispered to the mastermind behind this and nodded towards me.

The two separated when the Nomu balled up its fist and screech, damaging my ears tremendously. Without hesitation, I covered my hearing only to be swarmed by the creature.

However, it was quickly taken back from Zerusus as he tugged him with his mouth. Zerusus signalled me with a wink and threw the Nomu in the air.

Knowing that this was my time to shine, I blasted myself towards the Nomu and performed one of Dad's signature moves.

"MANCHESTER SMAAAAAAASH!"

*BOOOOM!*

Zerusus shrieked with fright as the loud collisions made way for our trembling ears.

*BOOOOM!*

Once I knew the Nomu was down, I was grabbed on by Zerusus's mouth as he set me down slowly. The Nomu sailed trough the air with such speed, and crashed against the nearby trees.

I fastened my arm around my waist and felt the impact greatly affect my ribcage, my bones were weakening already.

*BOOM!*

Just then did the doors open wide for another intruder, we all turned our heads a saw a muscular figure behind the smoke created.

"Have no fear students.."

The voice instantly told me it was going to be alright..

Because that voice..

Was Dad's..

"I am here"

◃⁴▹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 5.1K 65
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
289K 8.8K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
754K 28.9K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
64.3K 1.6K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...