Be My Mistake (2YEON)

By nojambrostan

Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she... More

...
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv (M)
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii (M)
xxxiii
xxxv
xxxvi (1)
xxxvii (2)
A/N :)
Not an Epilogue

xxxiv

3.4K 121 44
By nojambrostan

Nayeon's POV

"That hurts, you know! Take it slow, will you?!" I yelled at Jeongyeon as she was giving me a massage.

"I told you to relax, didn't I?" Jeongyeon was laughing out loud as I kept on screaming. Her hands were not as gentle as I imagined.

"Aish, stop it. I feel like my body's bruised because of your strong hands." I complained while giving myself a self-massage on my shoulder.

"By the way," Jeongyeon spoke up. "I'm sorry about lying about appa." Her tone was in deep guilt.

"I know I should've just told you the truth." She continued.

"What exactly happened, Jeong?" I asked. "Since when do you lie to me?"

"That night I told you about going home because it was appa's birthday and I was texting unnie. Well, I wasn't texting unnie that night. It was Mina who I was texting with. I'm sorry." She apologized. She facing downward avoiding my gaze to her.

"When you asked who I was texting, I panicked that you might get jealous if I tell you the truth. Or assume that you will. That's why I made an alibi and damn, that was a lame excuse." I laughed inwardly agreeing of her lame excuse.

"Since I already lied, I decided to go along with it. But I went to the coffee shop first near the library. To you know, chill and spend some alone time. But unfortunately, Mina wanted to join. I want to refuse her joining me but I think it'll be rude if I did. So yeah..." Jeongyeon explained exactly what Mina told me. This time, I know she wasn't lying.

"What about the call I had with you? That thing you told me to call me back because unnie was calling you?" I tried questioning her to test her honesty.

"Oh, that. Yeah, she did call me. I was on the phone with you and when she shouted my name, I panicked too. She asked me to get her ice. She had an accident, she fell from the stairs. It was funny though." Then I saw Jeongyeon stopping herself from laughing. Probably thinking about her sister's accident.

"Oh..." That was the only thing I could say.

"But it's okay, Nayeon. I'm sorry about lying. I just thought you don't want me to get close with Mina for whatever reason you." Jeongyeon smiled weakly.

"No. I'm good with Mina though. We just had a talk at the park today. I ran in the park this morning then I saw her walking by herself. Then she probably saw the picture Chaeyoung showed me yesterday." I paused as I saw Jeongyeon's face curious.

"What pictures?" She asked.

"You and Mina together walking and staying at the coffee shop. Chaeyoung's brother caught you and sent those pictures to Chaeyoung." Jeongyeon's expression changed into a dull one.

Well, I would too if I were her. I mean who even likes to be get photographed without permission? Plus, taking pictures with no permission could be a crime here.

"And I broke down after Chaeyoung showed me." I softly chuckled.

"Oh? Jinjja?" She asked. "Mianhae, Nayeon." She uttered.

I smiled weakly at Jeongyeon while she faced upward and stared at the ceiling. I guess she was sorry after all.

I rested my head on her shoulder trying to comfort her and assured her that everything's fine now.

"I forgive you, Jeongie," I mumbled in a child-like manner. "And I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to play you. I was upset and mad about what happened. I didn't get to control my emotions anymore and let it out on you." I apologized sincerely as I felt guiltier than ever in my entire life.

Jeongyeon silently laughed and cupped my cheeks to face her directly. "Don't be. I know how frustrating last night was but I had fun and I can't believe you could do such." She had this annoying smirk on her face and she even winked at me.

"Aish, stop! Don't mention about last night!" I complained as I can feel my cheeks burning up due to embarrassment.

I playfully slapped her shoulder and loosen her hands on my face. Then she quickly gave me a peck on my lips which stunned me.

Jeongyeon's POV

Everyone's been busy a lot as the final examination days were fast approaching. I've been studying my ass off as I don't want to fail my subjects and extend a semester here in the university. The professors were not merciful as we expected since we are graduating soon.

Jihyo and I were stressed as fuck knowing we got 50 chapters in total to study for the damn examinations. We've been spending most of our time in the library. There are times Nayeon joins us there.

As the examinations days arrived, none of looked so fresh, unlike the freshmen students who perhaps got enough sleep as much as they wanted.

Luckily, Nayeon, Jihyo and I were still healthy and were in good condition as we took the examinations for three days. We did our best and most probably did well knowing we've worked hard together

During the last day of the exam, I was excited to finish everything up and get to feel the first day of the semester's break. Jihyo was surprised when I finished the last subject's exam 20 minutes before the actual time.

I signaled her that I'll wait outside the room for her.

I passed my paper with a huge grin on my face knowing it'll be the last. "Enjoy on your break, Yoo Jeongyeon. I'll see you next semester," our professor said.

"Thank you, sir." I bid my goodbye to him and went outside the classroom. I raised my arms up as I breathed deeply knowing it was officially the start of our break.

I took my phone out while I wait for Jihyo to finish with her test. Then I saw I received a text message from Nayeon.

As I read it, I had no idea who she meant by 'everyone'. Then I thought maybe Sana and Tzuyu who she's inviting.

I didn't bother texting her back when Jihyo appeared in my sight after 5 minutes of waiting.

"How's the test?" I asked noticing Jihyo's mood was much lighter.

"It was fine. Just praying I'll pass." She sighed in comfort. "Ah, now I can smell the scent of freedom." She uttered while stretching her arms up.

"Hey, Nayeon is inviting you to our room. Just a small gathering there and drink." I told her.

"I am so in. Let's go!" Jihyo held my wrist then dragging me out of the building.

"Let's have lunch first though. I'm hungry," she added. I felt the same. We didn't get to eat our meal because of the straight exams we had to take. We had no breaks to eat.

We decided to eat at the cafeteria quickly as Jihyo felt the urge of drinking today due to the stress she was having. I did too, but I wasn't excited like she was.

Later, we walked back to the dormitory building and saw Jihyo ran upstairs as she felt giddy in having that drink session already.

She knocked on the front door first and peeked through inside. Instantly, she opened the door widely and went inside. I followed her behind and saw Nayeon in her bed.

Then I saw Sana and Tzuyu relaxing in my own bed as they were busy using their phones. I threw my bag on the floor and when over our mini fridge to have water.

"Hey, everyone." Jihyo greeted.

"How's your exam?" Nayeon asked she saw us.

"It was fine. But glad it was over." Jihyo replied.

I went over Nayeon's bed and sat at the edge of it. She smiled at me as she saw my presence close to her. She tapped her side telling me to sit beside her and obliged to follow her.

I crawled over her side and made myself comfortable as I lay down and wrapped my arm around her stomach. I sighed in relief as I smelled Nayeon's scent closer to mine.

"Aish I hate this room." We looked at Jihyo who was complaining and sitting at my study table all by herself. "I'm only the one who doesn't have someone to cuddle with." She continued.

Sana's giggle was so loud that everyone could hear her. "Want me to hook you up with someone, Jihyo?" She asked.

"To who? And by the way, I'm straight so please don't recommend me to a woman." Jihyo's face crumpled.

"Don't worry, he's a guy. He's a good friend of mine in class and also he's handsome." Then Tzuyu darted her the darkest glare. "Aigoo, he's just a friend, Tzuyu-ah." Sana making the little girl calm down by tucking clinging herself to the girl's arm.

"What's his name?" Jihyo asked curiously as she was intrigued by this guy.

"Kang Eui Geon. But he prefers calling him Daniel instead." Sana explained.

Jihyo nodded casually as she heard Sana's friend's name. "So, want me to introduce him? He's pretty introvert though. But he's kind and gentle. I like him." We saw another terrifying gaze from Tzuyu. Tzuyu doesn't talk too much but her eyes said a lot of things to Sana already.

"Yeah, sure." Jihyo unexcitedly answered. But I know deep she's excited about this Daniel guy.

Then everyone went back to their business. Especially Sana who was making cute faces and a lot of aegyo towards Tzuyu who seemed jealous about how Sana liked Daniel. I mean we all know Sana meant as friends.  

"When are we starting the little party?" I whispered at Nayeon.

"We're just waiting for Dahyun. She's on her way." Nayeon replied.

By everyone Nayeon meant were Sana, Tzuyu and Dahyun.

Moments later, there was a knock on the front door. Then Dahyun was already in our sight. "Annyeong," she greeted everyone.

Dahyun's not really close to everyone as she's very busy with her performances. We only get to know her when she was roommates with Sana before. And who by the way, got victimized with Sana's little games but failed to accomplish because of Dahyun's "idgaf" personality. However, Sana and Dahyun are in good terms now. Mainly, when Tzuyu became Sana's new roommate.

"Okay, now that everyone's here. Let's start the party!" Nayeon shouted that made my ear hurt a bit with her high pitched voice.

Nayeon then brought the drinks at the center space on the floor and laid a lot of chips as well. "Let's settle on the floor," she informed everyone.

She bought 4 bottles of vodka and 10 cans of lime soda. I'm not really into alcoholic drinks, but this combination is my favorite. I don't like the taste of the drinks especially beer. So I was kinda bit relief Nayeon bought vodka instead.

She passed us the red cups each and made us mix the drinks right away.

"Let's raise our cups for a toast as we celebrate the official start of the semestral break." Nayeon raised her cup first then we did after.

"Cheers!" We all said at the same times then drank bottoms up.

After I finished my drink, I saw anyone's expression in glee knowing it was indeed the start of our break. Even though it's just a short period but still we needed it.

Sana turned on the Bluetooth speaker and played the music. It was Walking by Joji and Jackson Wang started playing. The song was an upbeat song that everyone was moving their heads together with the beat. 

Everyone was having fun talking with everyone's random chat and sharing about their experiences and lives. Then suddenly, I heard someone knocking the door again. I looked at Nayeon and curiously raised an eyebrow.

"Just get the door, I invited more people," she said.

I stood up and went over the door. As I opened it, I can't believe my own eyes who were standing on the doorstep.

"Hey, unnie." Chaeyoung sheepishly greeted me first. I saw Mina who was standing beside Chaeyoung. And Momo behind them.

"Come in, girls!" I heard Nayeon shouted at the back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 591 22
Im Nayeon has been in love with her childhood friend, Yoo Jeongyeon since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one da...
5.1K 102 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...
202K 5.1K 43
Son Chaeyoung, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo and Chou Tzuyu as guys and Im Nayeon, Minatozaki Sana, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun and Park Jihyo as girls. Mina...
2.1K 203 21
Jeongyeon, a girl full of a thousand problems, finally meets her soulmate. But confessing won't be so easy, especially since it's her straight best f...