Living with the Midoriyas

נכתב על ידי famulan07

Izuku, Ochako, and Eri have been happily living as a family for the past 5 years, but when they encounter an... עוד

Part 1: All Grown Up
Part 2: A New Friend
Part 3: The Beginning
Part 4: Home
Part 5: What Matters Most
Part 6: Secrets
Part 7: Surprise!
Part 8: Promotions
Part 9: Encounters
Part 10: Tenjin Matsuri (Part 1)
Part 11: Tenjin Matsuri (Part 2)
Part 12: Confessions
Part 13: Announcement
Part 14: What'll It Be?
Part 15: Reveal
Part 16: Freedom
Part 17: A Birthday to Remember
Part 18: Plans
Part 19: Darkness
Part 20: Valentine's Day
Part 21: Miracles
Part 22: Illusions
Part 23: Rescue (Part 1)
Part 24: Rescue (Part 2)
Part 25: Rescue (Part 3)
Part 26: Arrival
Part 28: Company
Part 29: Completion
Part 30: Happily Ever After

Part 27: Prayers

3.6K 69 42
נכתב על ידי famulan07

"Start carbatocin to stimulate contractions to get the bleeding to stop!"

Dr. Akamine continued to massage Ochako's abdomen in order to stop the bleeding. A nurse put an oxygen mask over her face as well as administer carbatocin through her IV.

Her heart was still beating, but it was very faint.

"Come on, Mrs. Midoriya! Stay with us! You have a little baby girl waiting for you. Your family is waiting for you. You've got to fight!"

Suddenly, Ochako's vitals began to stabilize and her bleeding began to slow.

"Thank heavens!" Dr. Akamine stated, relieved.

"I knew you were a fighter, Mrs. Midoriya. You gave us quite the scare."

Ochako slowly began to open her eyes. "W-what happened? W-where am I? Where's my baby? How is she?"

"Mrs. Midoriya, it's Dr. Akamine. You're in the OR. You were bleeding out. We were awaiting the delivery of the placenta, but I believe it ruptured, causing you to hemorrhage. It's under control now, and you're going to be okay. We need to give you blood, medication, and fluids, but you'll be just fine."

"M-my husband. W-Where is he?" She attempted to raise her head in order to scan the room.

"He's with your daughter, Mrs. Midoriya. He didn't have time to scrub and get changed into sterile attire in order to enter the OR. We rushed you back here immediately, so he went with your daughter to the NICU."

"T-the NICU? Is something wrong?"

"No, ma'am. At this hospital, we always take newborns there to get a thorough check up. She seemed perfectly healthy, so she should be able to stay with you if all is well. Now, please get some rest, Mrs. Midoriya. I'm going to finish getting you cleaned up and then we'll take you back to your room. I'll have the NICU inform your husband about you."

Ochako simply nodded and weakly smiled in appreciation. She was exhausted and fell asleep within minutes after her conversation with Dr. Akamine.

—————

Izuku held his newborn daughter closely, a few tears escaping down his cheeks and onto her blanket.

"S-sorry, Reiko. I'm just worried about your mom.."

"Mr. Midoriya? Dr. Akamine informed me that your wife is okay. She's asleep right now, but they managed to get her bleeding to stop. She'll be taken back to her room and monitored for the next few days."

Izuku felt a huge weight taken off his chest at the nurse's words.

"Thank you so much!" Tears began to pour down his cheeks as a sense of relief rushed over him.

After Reiko's checkup, she, Izuku, and the NICU nurse headed back towards Ochako's room. Upon arrival, they slowly opened the door and quietly walked in as to not wake her.

"I'll give you three some privacy. Please hit the call light if you need anything."

As the NICU nurse shut the door, Izuku made his way over to Ochako's side, carrying their newborn baby in his arms.

"Hey, Reiko. That's your mom. You're beautiful just like her. She worked so hard to bring you into the world. We love you so much, and we can't wait to take you home with us. Your big sister Eri has been waiting for you for a long time."

"I-Izuku?"

"I'm here." He responded to her faint little whisper, bringing Reiko to her beside.

"I'm so glad you're okay.."

She wiped the tears that were streaming down his face. The two new parents turned their attention to their newborn who continued to rest peacefully in her father's arms.

"Reiko." Ochako smiled as she gently stroked one of her rosy cheeks.

The smallest but most adorable smile formed on baby Reiko's lips in response to her mother's touch.

Izuku and Ochako both felt their hearts swell at the sight.

A little while later, Eri and Inko arrived to the hospital. Upon entering the room, the two found Ochako lying in bed while Izuku was sitting next to her, cuddling the sleeping baby in his arms.

Eri rushed to her mother's side to give her the biggest hug.

"Momma.. I'm so glad you're okay. I don't know what I would have done without you.." She sniffled into her shoulder.

Ochako began to stroke Eri's hair. "I'm okay, Eri. I'm here. The doctor said I'm going to be just fine."

She began to rub her back as she felt Eri's grip around her tighten. "It's okay, sweetheart. I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

"I-I love you too, m-momma." Ochako wiped Eri's tears as Izuku wrapped his arms around both of their shoulders.

"Group hug!" He stated as he kissed Eri's temple, wrapping an arm around his wife and daughter.

"We love you, our little butterfly."

Eri then wrapped her arms around Izuku before her attention turned to the chubby, pink-cheeked baby in his other arm.

Her eyes widened at the sight of her new baby sister. She put a hand over her mouth in order not to squeal and disturb other patients in the maternity ward.

"I-is that really her? She's actually here??" Happy tears began to form in Eri's eyes as she approached her parents and baby sister.

"Would you like to hold her?" Izuku asked.

Eri nodded excitedly as she reached out her arms to cradle the infant as Izuku carefully placed her into her big sister's arms.

"Make sure to support her head. She can't hold it up on her own."

"Hello there. I'm your big sister Eri. Momma, papa, and I have been waiting for you for a long time. I'm so happy you're here. I can't wait to play with you and share all my old toys. I promise to look after you and be the best big sister I can be."

She gently placed a kiss on Reiko's forehead before handing her back to Izuku.

Inko walked and stood next to the now family of four, admiring her new grandchild.

"AW! Aren't you just the most precious thing?"

As Inko continued to babble gibberish to her, the three laughed.

"Whaaat? She's just the cutest thing aside from you, Eri dear."

"Gee, thanks, mom." Izuku teased.

—————

About an hour went by, and the Midoriya's and Inko couldn't get enough of baby Reiko. Her rosy, plump cheeks and curly green hair were irresistible.

Since Ochako had to stay in the hospital for the next several days, Inko volunteered to keep Eri while Izuku stayed with Ochako.

Eri made her promise to bring her back to the hospital after school each day to which Inko agreed.

"We'll see you guys later. Get some rest you two." Inko waved as she exited the room.

"Bye bye for now, baby sister. I love you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me besides momma and papa. You've completed our family."

With one last kiss on the head, Eri hugged her parents and left with her grandmother.

—————

"I wonder if she'll have a quirk." Izuku stated.

"Let's see.." Ochako opened Reiko's tiny hand. "Nope. There's no pads here, so she probably won't have mine."

"Then that means.. she'll be quirkless..?"

Izuku hung his head. This is what he feared ever since finding out about his wife's pregnancy. He didn't want his daughter to go through what he did.

The years of bullying took its toll on him, but he was fortunate enough to have met All Might and his life was forever changed.

"Izuku.." Ochako lifted his chin.

"It doesn't matter if she has a quirk or not. Look at her. She's perfect. I can't believe something this miraculous could have came from little ordinary me. She's our little girl. We're going to teach her that she can do anything she puts her mind to regardless of having a quirk or not."

Izuku smiled down at the sleeping infant in Ochako's arms. He placed his forehead against hers and closed his eyes.

"You're right. She's healthy and happy. You're healthy and happy. We have each other, Eri, and now little Reiko. They're blessed to have the best mother. We're now complete."

"For now anyways." Ochako replied.

Izuku's eyes shot open. "Huh?!"

"Oh, Izuku, I'm teasing you. If we do ever have another baby, let's please wait awhile. I don't want to go through all that again just yet."

Izuku chuckled.

"Agreed. Let's get some sleep."

• • • • •

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

38K 1K 16
Izuku Midoriya is a good kid. A great kid, in fact. He's saved two little kids from big time villains, defeated Hero Killer Stain, and survived two...
158K 3.5K 60
Y/N L/N has a pretty powerful quirk and a dream to become a hero just like her older brother. She enters U.A ready to face anything but can she face...
28.4K 552 8
Ochako Uraraka has been best friends with Izuku Midoriya since their first year at UA High School. She has also had a crush on him since then, but ha...
1M 18.3K 151
Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka are two pro heroes in training and promising ones at that. They attend UA High which is well known for producing po...