Up, up and away [A Larry Styl...

By Anything1D

His patience was growing thin. His composure already slipping. He had everything and he didn't want it anymor... More

Up, up and away [A Larry Stylinson Fanfic]
Chapter 1 : Mission Impossible
Chapter 2 : Coincidental meeting
Chapter 3 : What's your intention?
Chapter 4 : New Acquaintances
Chapter 5 : Why do you I hate you so much?
Chapter 6 : What's wrong with me?
Chapter 7 : Competition&Darkness?
Chapter 8 : Just a little surprise.
Chapter 9 : And yet another surprise
Chapter 10 : The Deal Breaker
Chapter 11 : A possible development?
Chapter 12 : Awkwardness and a Record Deal
Chapter 13 : Anxiety
Chapter 14 : Realization
Chapter 15 : Instant Fame
Chapter 16 : Apparently we're going viral...
Chapter 17 : A plan?
Chapter 18 : The 'meeting'
Chapter 19 : Will you hate me if you knew?
Chapter 20 : Did you really think I'd hate you?
Chapter 21 : Honesty time
Chapter 22 : It's time we come clean - Part 1
Chapter 23 : It's time we come clean - Part 2
Chapter 24 : As friends, we can stick together.
Chapter 26 : Debut
Chapter 27 : Who in the hell could you be?
~A Halloween Special - My special kitten~
Chapter 28 : Pinky promise
Chapter 29 : Your gorgeous eyes.
Chapter 30 : A vacation....?
Chapter 31 : Distraught
Chapter 32 : Don't you worry me like that!
Chapter 33 : Tension
Chapter 34 : Avoidance
Chapter 35 : All is but forgiven... but..
Chapter 36 : I....
Chapter 37 : Perrie Edwards
Chapter 38 : This I promise you
Chapter 39 : Your cue
Chapter 40 : What can go wrong?
"A Very Merry 'Situation'! " - Christmas Edition
Chapter 41 : Home
Chapter 42 : A cupcake.
Chapter 43 : Unspoken Theory & Resolution
Chapter 44 : Alone time... great..
Chapter 45 : Bussiness
Chapter 46 : Liam
Chapter 47 : Memories & Intimacy
Chapter 48 : Pretenses
Chapter 49 : Remorse
Chapter 50 : Written in black ink.
Chapter 51: Time Shift
Chapter 52 : Loose Thread
Chapter 53 : Free falling - End
**{Epilogue}** : "Up, up and Away."
Character question/answer time**

Chapter 25 : Hi ! We're One Direction!

5K 73 5
By Anything1D

*{Louis POV}*

"You sure 'bout this Lou?"  Zayn asked as soon as Simon hanged up on the phone. "I-I think so.." I scratched the back of my neck. "I guess we better tell the boys then?" he asked while crossing his arms. He made his way through the door, but I stopped him on his tracks. "No, wait.. Let's just give them time to go the the ice cream parlor. "Alright.." he said casually and pulled off my hand from his shoulder.

I trailed after him, and the boys looked at me then Zayn. "Something important we should hear about?" Liam asked sternly. I shook my head with a smile. "S'nothing." I assured them. "Now let's go to the darn ice cream parlor now, yeah?" Niall was up to his feet at once with the look of accomplishment. "Let's go!" he strutted to the door but stopped beside me whispering a "You better tell us later." before heading for the van.

Zayn snorted hearing Niall's words. "So he's suspicious too, huh?" Liam said as he got up also alongside Harry. Harry looked at him quizzically. I tried keeping a cool face, but a chuckle escaped from my lips. "I guess secrets are bad to hide from this house." I stated bluntly as I slung an arm around Harry who still had confusion on his face, but smiled at my comment. "I'll tell you boys later, no worries." I assured them as we all made our way to the van.

"You guuuysss wwweeeeerrrreeeee sooooooooooo loooooooooonggggg!!" Niall whined liked a child as we each slid in from seat to seat. I rolled my eyes and gave Paul who was already at the passenger's seat the directions to the supposed ice cream parlor; told him to take his time, as we chatted about the conversation we had before. "So, how do you feel? About finding out what we were I mean." Niall said sheepishly while re-adjusting himself to his seat.

Harry shrugged instantly still prodding on what to say next. "There's nothing really much to say.. I mean ..you guys think you're freaks of nature or something, but honestly, I think it's awesome that you guys have you're own deeper background.. unlike me, a spoiled runaway." "But Harry you--" "Louis, don't even try..." he looked straight into my eyes and said "you know it's true." he said bluntly while staring out the window.

I wanted to comfort him so bad that it hurts. But, the logic about humanity.. it's true. We always want someone we can never have. 

*{Harry POV}*

They don't understand. I'm nothing but a spoiled brat. I never treated anyone properly. It was always fake. No matter what happens nothing in my life can change that. Louis and the others tried telling me that I shouldn't think like that, but again, it's as clear as the horizon, I can never measure up to the amount of things they've done in life. While some of them suffered through their missions,  or almost killed their father.. I was just me, trying to live life with whatever my mum can provide.. it's sickening.

The only reason why I chose to go through the escape was because I couldn't take it anymore... I felt trapped in the world my mum has created for me. She's always told me what I can and can't do.. I'm practically like a barbie doll. I  used to live the life that anyone else could ever wanted, and yet I still took it for granted. I didn't want to come home because of that reason. I felt even more drawn to this new life of mine.. Where it's unpredictable, and anything can happen at any moment. It felt real.

"You know it's not your fault Harry." Louis stated breaking the silence. "W-what do you mean?" I lied through my teeth."Being born in a lifestyle like that... maybe your mum had a reason to do that.. maybe she wanted to protect you from this painful world you know." Zayn finished for him. "But I didn't even want it! I told her freedom was the only thing I want, and yet that was the thing that I've always longer for." A tear escaped my eye, and I buried my face in my hands, sobbing like a useless child.

The van came to a stop, and each of the lads unbuckled their seat belts, and came to my side. "No worries Haz, you did what you did." Louis cooed while patting my head almost like I'm a delicate flower. "None can blame a person for wanting freedom." Niall said as he wrapped an arm around my back as Zayn did. "You did what you did, and got what you wanted." Liam said comfortingly as he gave me a squeeze. "And without your escape, we wouldn't have met, and we wouldn't have known about a Curly headed twat who tries to make lame jokes." Zayn added lastly making me peep from my own hands. "But they.. they were good jokes.. Louis said so.." I pouted while looking at the lad.

He gave me a comforting smile and said "But you're absolutely adorable when you try Haz!" he stated bluntly, and heat showing off in his skin. "I-I mean.. it's .. um... curable..." he looked from left to right. I snorted at his own made up word, and wiped my tears away. "Oh you know it!" I said cheekily, and gained a snort from each boy. "Let's just go inside, yeah?" Louis stated trying to change the subject.

The boys noticed the same thing also, but did not say a word. Probably trying to spare his feelings or something. One by one, the boys squeezed out through both doors and stretched feeling the sun's warmth. "It's a good day hmm?" Louis said silently beside me as he came out last. I nodded with a smile. "It sure is." I replied as I looked around. "Uh guys..?" they looked at me instantly. "Yeah?" Liam asked clearly unaware of the situation like the others. "Where's Niall?" 

They widened their eyes and looked around in the most ridiculous places anyone could ever think of. Zayn beside the trash can, Liam behind the tree, while Louis peeped from under the van. "Niall!" they called out. I rolled my eyes, and simply went inside the ice cream parlor. "No, no, no.." his thick Irish accent boomed. I followed where that voice originated from, and saw the fake blonde popping out in the open. "I said I wanted all flavours.. How can it not fit in one bowl!" he protested while the cashier gave up and just handed the boy every flavour they had.

He said a thank you with a huge bowl in hand (it's as big as the bucket) and came to a stop in front of me. "Oh Harry, where are the lads?" he asked while scooping out a random flavour from his bucket-bowl. "Outside.. you came in before we did." Zayn said from behind me, then was followed in by Louis and Liam who looked like they were in their own world talking about a particular subject. When their eyes landed on the Irish lad, they came to his side, and punched his arm.

Niall pouted but did not let go of the bowl. A whimper escaped from his lips, and they were suddenly apologizing for punching so hard. Idiots. I thought. "Agreed." Zayn said in agreement while ordering himself some cookies and cream coated with chocolate syrup and rainbow sprinkles. How.. nice? Now that I think about it I haven't ordered yet, so I ordered chocolate chip mint.. my favourite! After paying, I went in and sat beside Niall who was almost finished his bowl... but came to a stop considering his massive brain freeze.

"Brain freeze?" Lou asked as he sat beside me having a banana split in his hand coated with hot fudge. I nodded not taking my eyes off Niall who in an instant started eating again. Zayn and Liam came back minutes later with another flavour of ice cream cones in their hands. "These are delicious!"  Liam exasperated while licking off tiny portions of the scoop. "Damn straight!" Niall said bluntly before he went back for seconds.

"So, do you guys have any ideas for a band name?" Lou asked as soon as Niall came back with his bucket-load. "Band name?" I cocked an eyebrow at him and he nodded. "You heard me." "How about Niall and the potatoes?" Niall shot of at random. We groaned and shook our heads a 'no'. "What about Zayn and the gang?" Zayn offered with a smirk on his face. Completely impressed by his choice. I rolled my eyes and an idea popped into mind. "Hey guys I know one!" my hand waved furiously in the air.

"Shoot." Louis said acknowledging my presence. "How about One Direction?" they looked at me dumbfoundedly. "One?" Niall said "Direction?" Liam continued, and I nodded. "I mean, I know it's stupid, but we are sorta going in One Direction.. so why not call it that?" I smiled proudly at them. They each eyed each other and in an instant was messing up my hair. "We're One Direction!" they each said in unison. When all jokes subsided, I eyed Louis who was looking at me. "Anyways, why did you suddenly ask for a band name?" i asked curiously.

He stiffened and confessed. "Well, Simon called earlier.. and said.. that um.. we're having our debut press conference tomorrow..." I widened my eyes and so did the rest of the boys. "PRESS CONFERENCE!!?!?!?"

 _______________________________________________________

Author's Note:

So yeah, I figured I've held it back for too long, and felt that it should've came sooner or later.. so.. Again I repeat... you have till the 31st of October to get chapter 24 to 10 votes if not more and 4 to 5 comments. So far it has 6 votes and 3 comments, which is good. The sooner I get to the goal, the longer I'll 'try' to make the chapter be. Good luck Directioners~

~Cam xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 61.8K 23
"But we all know I can make anyone fall in love with me." "Anyone huh?" Louis nodded. "Well let's make this interesting with a bet. I bet you that I...
158K 2.7K 33
Kelsey hates One Direction. I mean, what's the point of falling in love with 5 guys who don't even know you exist? Kelsey's best friend, Anna, LOVES...
1K 11 17
"My story...it's not a story." "What do you mean?" "...it's a nightmare." Harry Styles was a boy put into the foster care system when he was 5. Ev...
2.7K 34 1
Harry and Louis never had secrets, they never kept anything hidden form each other. That's always how it's been. That's what Louis thought, at least...