Angelic

By lucifer-himself

A angsty precious sweet angel of a boy whose whole life is in white. And a big brooding man whose life is all... More

Authors message
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Part 18

549 13 0
By lucifer-himself

Angel

He was so good with his words just they way they flowed out of his mouth and how he treated and talked to me i loved him so much, he treated me so good.

"Today's going to be a busy day angel, i need you to be on your best behavior today, and i won't hesitate with punishments either, do you understand me?"

"yes sir." i sat up

He rustled his hand threw my hair scratching at my head.

"I know i don't have to tell you to be good bubby, because you're always such a good boy for me sweetheart, just today i'm going to take you to work with me if that's okay?"

"yes of course daddy that's okay, but w-what exactly is your 'work'" i said with air quotes.

"oh lovie let me explain, you might see me be very mean today, but i PROMISE you, i will never ever treat you like i treat my clients. Because i am in love with you and not them. My clients are people who are waiting access to be allowed into the forbidden and they need to be assigned to a demon, so they can train. But no one will come with me. Because i just don't want anyone, the only person i want is you"

he grabbed me by the neck of my shirt balling the fabric in his hands and pulling me into a kiss.

Lucifer

His cheeks turned a rose color from the kiss i pulled him into.

That was like our first kiss, that wasn't in any kind of sex scene. Just our first romantic kiss.

His lips were so soft and cute.

"Okay angel we should start getting dressed and ready for our big day i want to take you out into the human world tonight."

he wiggled his little hips back and forth.

i loved him so much god.

"hmmm what should my little boy wear today?"

"OO i know" i pulled a red loose button up out from my closet that was perfect in size for him, along with high waisted black shorts so i could have a perfect view of that pretty ass of his, if he ever bent down.

I dressed oliver in the cute clothes, and also gave him a pair of shorter boxers, that hugged his ass tight. The shorts grasped around his curvy hips.

I dressed myself in the usual fitted black button up, black slacks, and a belt with a silver buckle.

I slid on my thick metal ring, that i wore on the day i first met oliver, along with the chain i wore.

I sat down on the bed, man spreading of course, while oliver maneuvered his way into between my legs standing to unbutton a couple of my shirt buttons so you could see my whole chain, and some of my chest hair, oliver pulled me by my collar for another kiss. But we kept kissing and he kept holding onto me and it lead to us making out very slowly his tongue running into mine on the occasion and one of my hands left his hips to hold some of his ass, i squeezed it firmly and he pushed his hips more into me, as i grasped at it harder between the kiss and as our lips disconnected from each other for him to breathe was a loud breathy moan.

i pulled him off of me, and readjusted my collar "i guess you could say i got carried away sorry about that darling"

he was so bright and red, it was absolutely precious.

i slid my shoes on and i bent over to tie my shoes and he did a hard slap at my ass.

I turned around fast at him as i was caught off guard and i towered over the boy.

He whimpered and looked down scared of me.

I put my finger under his chin in an assertive manner to make him look at me, and i got down on one knee to be at eye level with the little angel.

"i'm sorry for scaring you sweetheart" i kissed his forehead and grabbed his hand to help myself up.

"let's go"

he walked in front of me, i took advantage of this and slapped his ass, all that came out of his mouth was a small giggle it was so cute.

We walked to what was close to the portal but made a left turn to follow threw a door, that lead to a big hallway it held people in rooms who were waiting to be assigned a demon so i grabbed the demon men who were wandering that hall, and assigned them to a door.

"3...2...1 go in"

in unison the demons went into the rooms, and you heard loud screams, as people were in terror of certain demons they had been given.

Now it was my turn to go to each room and see how things were going.

I knocked on the first door and oliver clung to my side as we entered the room.

"It's okay baby boy"

I waved at the first demon who was in he was the second best next to me his name was ryan, i always assigned him all of the slut of women because he wouldn't deal with their bull shit, because he was also gay, he adored oliver but at a reasonable stance that i allowed and he gave great advice.

the three girls i assigned him to where sitting on the bed with their legs crossed and heads down as i assume he already laid down ground rules, and one of the most common rules the demons would give was to "never look lucifer in the eye, even in a good way unless you're close to him or he makes you"

"lady's to embarrassed hm? It's not going to be so easy down here, should've picked the immortal if you wanted something easy?"

i couldn't feel oliver's hands on me he was standing in front of the women.

"you guys have pretty make up. How'd you do it? I'm oliver."

they looked at him and noticed his wings was nothing like anyone else's.

"oliver is mine. so don't get any ideas, or i'll have you removed and don't try to fucking flirt with me and get in the middle of us or there WILL be consequences.

After we went into that room we left and went to another and then another and another there were only four more left, and oliver had to tie his shoe, but i didn't notice.

And i walked straight into his ass and he just giggled as he pushed himself more into me i felt his ass against my hips and i held onto his with my hands and gripped hard.

"not now angel please."

"hm what's wrong daddy"

he looked at me from behind and wiggled his ass more, as soon as he came up from "tying" his shoe i grabbed that delicate throat and had him against the wall.

"you will pay for this"

i looked down at my now raging hard dick.

we went to the last four rooms and oliver was silent probably thinking about what i'd be doing to his poor little body.But he was in for a good long fuck.

I walked oliver into my office and i sat down in my big red velvet desk chair and oliver stood between my legs and i sat him on my lap and pushed myself to the edge of the chair so he could straddle me.

"tsk tsk angel you don't tease daddy and you'd think you'd know that from last time this happened."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 848 57
[COMPLETED] ✓ [BOOK 2 of To Win the Devil's Heart] After a seeing a vision of his mother, Lucifer believes that she still lives on and is in danger b...
7.8K 229 4
At a Special Valentine's Day Party, four couples plan to enjoy a night of fun, entertainment, and pleasure. Of course, the night doesn't always work...
280K 10K 27
Owen Dennis is a twenty-two year old submissive who has a hard time finding a Master due to his muscular frame and dislike of bottoming. He settles f...
363K 3.5K 5
--Demon Series, Book 2- side story-- River is an omega. Deemed worthless. His parents abandoned him at 13. Too weak to contribute, and too dark of a...