Just Him ❤

Von Vettel_Babe

After the heartache of her beloved Michael Schumacher's injuries following his accident, Chloe returns to for... Mehr

1. The interview.
2. Meeting you.
3. Settling in.
4. Starting to know you.
5. Signing.
6. New Year.
7. A little closer.
8. First day.
9. The separation.
10. Mick.
11. Closer in Mexico.
12. SF90 launch day.
13. The game.
14. The Berlinetta.
15. Giving in.
16. Barcelona.
17. Testing times.
18. Testing times. 2
19. Love.
20. Reality.
21. The unexpected ex.
22. Meeting his mum.
23. Italian lunch.
24. London
25. Turning to the bottle.
26. Hangover.
27. I'm Horny. Horny, horny, horny.
28. Antti.
29. Starting to get it out there.
30. A day of two halves.
31. A day of two halves. Pt 2.
32. Shock and Awe.
33. So now what?
34. Leaving on a jet plane.
35. Flight
36. Hotel.
37. Friends.
38. And so it begins.
39. Too far?
40. Recovery & loss.
41. Re-bonding.
42. It all comes out.
43. A dose of normality.
44. A low and a high.
45. Stephen's return visit.
46. Sexual awakening.
47. Bahrain.
48. Bahrain. Pt 2.
49. He loves me, he loves me not.
50. Heartbreak.
51. Virus.
52. Shanghai, 1000.
53. Mixed feelings & fortunes.
54. Action & Reaction.
55. A date in Azerbaijan.
56. Uneventful Baku?
57. Hotel Whitepod.
58. You got me.
59. B.O.B??
60. Barcelona baby?
61. A challenging start to Monaco.
62. A challenging start to Monaco. Pt 2.
63. A flash of anger.
64. Kimi's party boat.
65. The argument.
66. Absence makes the heart grow (alot) fonder.
67. Falling for Freya.
68. Flying high.
69. Canada. Pt 1
70. Canada. Pt 2
71. Canada. Pt 3
72. Hacked.
73. Dance, dance, dance.
74. A brief meeting in France.
75. Hanging out with friends.
76. His secret.
77. Landing a punch in Austria.
78. Happy birthday.
79. Back to Maranello.
80. Majorca.
81. Silverstone. Pt 1
82. Silverstone. Pt 2
83. Negativity.
84. Self-inflicted jealousy.
85. Sowing the seeds of love (and doubt).
86. Answering his critics.
87. A very private party.
88. Hungary.
89. Norway.
90. Fallout.
91. The 'family get together'
92. Getting away.
93. Running.
94. The drunk mind speaks the sober heart?
95. Friends reunited.
96. Never drink and Ex.
97. Belgium. Pt 1
98. Belgium. Pt 2
99. Milan.
100! Monza. Pt 1
101. Monza. Pt 2
102. A little bit of limbo.
103. Just him ❤️
104. At last!
105. My winner.
106. Sochi sucks.
107. Are you firing me?
108. Back to Barcelona.
109. Phoning home.
110. The indecent proposal.
111. Zurich.
112. The masked ball.
113. Sunday lunch.
114. Mexico.
115. Going to the chapel....
116....& we're gonna get married!
117. After the high....
118. Black silk.
119. Intervention.
120. The morning after.
121. A day to forget.
122. Christkindlimarkt.
124. Their final chapter?
Epilogue.
Their next chapter?

123. Abu Dhabi

1.6K 39 6
Von Vettel_Babe

A/N: I can't believe this is my penultimate chapter! There's just one more to come - their final chapter (?) is already written and will be here soon! xx

Sitting on the edge of the bath in the en-suite of their luxurious hotel suite in Abu Dhabi, Chloe's eyes were brimming with tears. Happy tears. She blinked a few times, letting her tears escape in a bid to clear to her vision. She could barely believe what she was seeing. She looked up to the ceiling and then back down at the white stick in her hands. Yes, they were definitely there! Two blue lines! It was positive! She'd had her suspicions over the last week or so but she hadn't dared to find out for sure up until this morning, but there they were, clear to see, two strong blue lines! At long last, they'd got there! She was pregnant! The woman who'd always been the least broody one in her family was pregnant! She was having Sebastian Vettel's baby! Now all she had to do was to decide when to tell him. Popping the test back into it's wrapper, she hid it in the bottom of her makeup bag. Her hands shook with the excitement and exhilaration she felt as she zipped it up and she looked at herself in the mirror as she washed her hands. Her eyes looked a little red and watery but she could pass that off as a result of yawning. Other than that she didn't look any different, but she certainly felt different though she couldn't quite describe how. After drying her hands she opened the bathroom door and crept back to the bed, she managed to get back in it without waking her sleeping husband. She was too excited to go back to sleep now, so instead she took another chance to take in Seb's gorgeous face as he slept. She listened to him softly breathing, she gazed at his long lashes, noticing how fair they were at the ends, his chin and cheeks covered with three weeks of beard growth that in her eyes made him look even more sexy, those extremely kissable lips that had showered her with passionate kisses time after time and his jawline and strong neck that were always so sensitive to her kisses. Her eyes trailed lower, with the top half of his body uncovered she couldn't resist the chance to admire more of him and she sat up and crossed her legs to give herself a better view. He had wonderfully broad shoulders, strong arms and a well toned, defined torso. He was muscly but not bulky, lean but not skinny. He was perfect. She loved the hair on his chest, she loved to slide and twirl her fingers through it, she loved to flick her tongue over his nipples and softly nibble on them, they were surprisingly sensitive and she loved the noises he made in return. She loved to run her tongue along the trail of hair that led from just below his belly button to one of the parts of his body that gave her the most pleasure and......
"Enjoying the eye fucking session are you?" Seb's voice was deep with sleepiness and she blushed as she looked at his smug but sleepy expression. It certainly wasn't the first time he'd caught her and it definitely wouldn't be the last.

"Nothing wrong with a woman eye fucking her own husband is there?" She smirked.

"I guess not and I'd rather you're eye fucking me instead of another man any day." He put his arms up and his hands behind head, a move that she knew was a 'like what you see?' gesture and an invitation, one she was very quick to take. She moved to sit up on top of him and gazed down at his gorgeous face and slightly messy hair. Half of her was bursting to tell him that they'd finally got pregnant and the other half was still debating if it was the right moment. Maybe waiting until they got to Norway would be better? Then they'd have no distractions and they'd be able to blissfully enjoy their news before they told their families. "You ok?" He asked making her frown, did she look different as well as feel it? She certainly didn't think she did.

"Yeah, of course I am." She smiled, she was more than ok, she was ecstatic.

"You look different." He mused, trying to think what was different about her.

"Different?" She tilted her head to one side, doing her best to hide the fact there was definitely something very different about her, only it wouldn't be visible for a while yet. "Careful what you say next darling husband." She playfully tapped his nose with her finger and then squealed and giggled as he quickly moved his head to catch her finger in between his teeth.

"You're glowing." He smiled as he moved his hands from behind his head and placed them on her waist.

"Is that what's different?" She asked, starting to twirl a finger over his chest.

"Yeah, I think so." He was pretty sure of it actually. Maybe it was the way the sun was shining through the curtains and illuminating their room that made her look especially radiant?

"I'm just so insanely happy right now." Her smile got bigger as he sat up, keeping her on his lap and making her wrap her legs around him. "And it's all down to you. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you sharing your life with me."

"It's not luck, I love you and you being so happy makes me happy too." He pressed a sweet kiss to her lips and then nuzzled his nose to hers. "So as today's the last day of the season, you wanna break the rules with me?"

"And which rules would they be?" She already knew what he was after as he started to slowly kiss her neck and she could feel his excitement starting to grow.

"Want to make love?" He murmured against her skin, brushing his lips and nose where he knew her weak spots were. He smiled as he heard her breath hitch before she replied.

"Ah, you mean the team's rule that you should refrain from sex on a race weekend?" She leant her head back to give him more access and arched her back a little, pressing her breasts against him, giving him the answer he wanted.

"Mmm-hmm." He continued to glide his lips over her skin and feather her with little kisses, he felt her shiver with arousal and it encouraged him to continue.

"The rule that you've made a mockery of and practically ignored all season long?" She finished her question with a little gasp.

"Yeah, that rule." He nibbled gently on her ear lobe and then continued his arousing assault on her neck. "I won't tell if you don't."

"You have got a race in hot and sweaty conditions to drive in later this afternoon."

"Like that's ever stopped you before." He smirked as he glided his lips along her jawline while trailing his fingers down her spine in a touch that was so light she could barely feel it though it was enough to make her shiver again.

"Best you lay back and enjoy the ride then." She gave his shoulders a little shove and he lay back, giving her a cocky, satisfied grin that was quickly wiped off of his face and replaced with gasps of pleasure as she lowered herself onto him, taking him deep inside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The race was pretty uneventful for Seb but Chloe didn't mind, she'd spent the entire race so far standing in the garage, glued to the screen and listening to all of Seb's radio messages with Antti by her side. Knowing that this was the last race of the year was making her feel pretty emotional, not helped by her raging pregnancy hormones courtesy of her happy little secret. It had been quite a year, full of highs and lows and when she'd first met Seb, nearly a year ago, she'd never imagined for one second that one year later she'd be his wife. But here she was, she'd started the year with a year long contract and ended it with a lifetimes contract - a marriage certificate. She was already excited for the winter break, their two blessing ceremonies in Heppenheim and Southampton, Christmas, a honeymoon and for what next year was going to bring. Seb just had a day of testing to do on Tuesday and then they could begin their holidays. She wiped a rogue tear from her cheek, if she was like this now then god knows what she'd be like when the chequered flag was waved.
"Are you crying already?" Antti gave her a small nudge. "At least wait until the race is over before you start bawling."

"Something in my eye." She glanced at him and smiled wryly.

"Yeah yeah, sure." He chuckled.

"I have a present for you." Britta appeared at her side and handed her a red Ferrari logo'd bag.

"For me?" Chloe eyed the red bag, instantly wondering what her husband had been up to.

"Open it." Britta smiled as Chloe removed her headphones to leave them hanging around her neck. She peered into the bag to find red clothing. Was that uniform? She looked from the bag to Britta's smiling face, she was a little stumped. "You need to get changed now if you're to get to Parc Fermè on time to meet Seb and go to the media pen with him. There's only ten laps left."

"Seriously? You're letting me do the last media round with him?" She pulled out a red skirt from the bag.

"He wants you with him." Britta dropped her dictaphone into the bag, she was already prepared for the interest that the appearance of the married couple together in the media pen was going to generate and would be staying in the media office with her iPad at the ready. "Now go and get changed and meet Antti back here."

"Thank you Britta." Chloe beamed and kissed her on her cheek before dashing out of the garage, only stopping to put the headphones back on the rack. In less than ten minutes she was changed and had tied her hair up with a band she'd found in her bag. The uniform fit like a glove and she couldn't wait for the race to be over so that she could see Seb. For a second, while still in the privacy of his changing room, she placed her hand on her stomach; maybe she should tell him she was pregnant right after he'd got out of the car? She shook her head; no, he'd prefer to be told somewhere private, away from prying eyes and the media glare. It would be a moment that he wouldn't want to share with the rest of the world and if she was honest with herself, she didn't want that either. Waiting until they got to Norway was still her best option, she wanted to build fresh new memories there and she couldn't think of a better way to start doing that than by telling him that she was having his baby. With her decision made she picked up the dictaphone and Seb's Ferrari cap and made her way back to the garage, aware of all the curious looks she was getting from everyone sat in hospitality as she walked through to get outside. Stepping out into the warm evening air to cross the paddock she could still hear the race going on and she glanced at her watch to check the time, there wouldn't be many laps left now and fireworks would soon be filling the night sky. Looking back up from her watch she was confronted by a white shirt and two hands on her arms, she almost dropped Britta's dictaphone as she stopped suddenly, startled by the man in front of her.

"Looking radiant in red Mrs Vettel." Stephen rubbed the tops of her arms while she stood, temporarily frozen to the spot. She forced herself to look up at his face, he was still visibly bruised with a healing cut to his lip, she was surprised there'd been no pictures of him in the press or any mention of the battering he'd had from her husband. "Though I must say I prefer you in black silk, I just love the way it clings to your body." He added in a more sinister tone.

"You've got what you wanted, the least you can do now is to leave me alone. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got somewhere to be." She stepped back from his grasp. "I'll see you next year, if you're not dead." She spat bitterly as she walked away.

"Oh, you'll be seeing me a lot sooner than that." He muttered under his breath as he watched her disappear into Seb's garage.

"It's like you've never been away." Antti grinned as he saw her.

"That's probably because I haven't, dumbass." Chloe rolled her eyes and then broke out into a smile, she wasn't going to let Stephen ruin her evening. She was going to enjoy this extra, unexpected time working along side the man she loved.

"I meant from the job, smart ass." He picked up Seb's drinks bottle. "Right we need to move."

"I'm right behind you." She followed him back out of the garage, into the paddock and they made their way towards the rear exit of Parc Fermè and the FIA's garage where Seb would come out from when he'd been weighed. As they walked the short distance fireworks suddenly erupted into the sky all around them, lighting up the sky in shades of red, gold and white. Coming to a stop where they were to wait for Seb, neither herself or Antti were surprised that her presence had attracted the attention of a couple of photographers and a pit lane reporter who stopped to ask if she was going to be joining her husband in the media pen. After a good five minutes one or two drivers began emerging from the garage and it wasn't much longer before Seb appeared looking sweaty and a little disappointed after finishing in fifth. His expression soon changed, his face lighting up with a smile when he saw his wife, he hadn't realised how much he'd missed having her as his PA until seeing her now, waiting for him in her red uniform.

"Hey beautiful." He leant in and placed a chaste kiss to her cheek, aware of the lenses all too ready to capture any intimate moments between them. "It's so good to see you back in red, bet you wasn't expecting to be doing this today?"

"It's very good to be back in red and it's a lovely surprise, thank you." She watched as he swapped his helmet and HANS device for his drinks bottle with Antti.

"I couldn't end the season without having you beside me in that media pen one last time." He took his cap from her and they started to walk, with Antti going ahead of them.

"How did the race feel?" She asked, glancing down at their hands as their fingers brushed against each other's.

"Long and frustrating." He answered. Unable to resist her, he took her hand, linking his fingers with hers and surprising her again. They exchanged a brief, love filled look before he spoke again. "I'm glad it's over, I can't wait to shower and get changed and if I'm honest, I can't wait to get out of here."

"Want me to try and keep things brief in there?" She pointed to the media pen.

"Don't worry, I can do that."

"Going to channel your inner Kimi huh?"

"Something like that." He paused as they got to the pen's entrance. "I've loved having you working with me this year but it's been even better having you with me as my wife."

"Come on, let's do this. One last time." She squeezed his hand, feeling tearful again. Damn hormones.

"You getting teary Mrs Vettel?" He was very quick to notice her tear filled eyes.

"The last day of the season has always made me feel a bit emotional."

"I love you." He said breathily, feeling an eruption of butterflies as he looked at her.

"I love you too, god you're gonna set me off!" She fanned her face with her hand. "Let's not keep them waiting any longer Mr Vettel." Grinning at her emotional state, he gave her a small nod and led her into the pen. As he'd expected, people were clamouring for his attention and for every question he was asked about the race or his feelings on the season in general, there was always a question about their marriage or whether a baby was planned for the winter break or a remark about how good it was to see them together in the media pen. Seb expertly avoided giving too much away, answering personal questions either with just a smile, a 'thank you' or a 'maybe' while his wife was loving every single second, listening to his answers and mentally making notes of who they were going to next. With it being the final day of the season the atmosphere felt a lot more relaxed, many of the drivers were going around with smiles on their faces, laughing and joking with whoever they were speaking to. There was a lot of chatter about what they had planned for the winter break. It felt like the last day of school. Thankfully no one mentioned the headlines that had surfaced in Brazil and their appearance together, coupled with Seb barely letting go of her hand, quashed any lingering rumours of their marriage being close to collapse. After no more than fifteen minutes it was over, he'd had enough and just wanted to shower, go to the team de-brief and then get Ferrari's own press conference out of the way so that he could get back to the hotel. As he led Chloe out of the media pen Britta was there waiting for them, she'd been unable to resist the urge to come and watch the couple together as they'd made their way round the assembled media. Their smiles told her that they'd enjoyed this chance to work together.

"How was that?" She asked as they approached her, still holding hands.

"Brilliant! I've missed the job so much!" Chloe handed the dictaphone back to her and they started to walk back to Ferrari's area of the paddock.

"Yeah, she was a bit rusty at first but she did alright." Seb flinched and then laughed as Chloe rewarded his words with a whack on his arm. "You might want to check that cos I don't think she remembered to switch it on." He pointed to the device in Britta's hand.

"Cheeky bastard! I did have it switched on! Want a divorce for Christmas, do ya?!" She joked, swotting his arm again.

"You love me too much to do that." He grabbed her hand again and lifted it to his lips to place a kiss there, feeling buoyant and seemingly unaware of the cameras pointed in their direction. "And I'd never let you go, you know that."

"I thought you knew I'd only married you for your body and your money?"

"The amount of time you spend eye fucking me, I'm not surprised but you are the least money orientated person I know liebe, so I know that part is complete BS."

"You know me too well." They entered hospitality while Britta carried on to the media office. As she'd expected, he led her through to his changing room, she was pulled against him the second he closed the door.

"Shower with me." His voice softened as he pressed his lips to her forehead while bunching up the back of her skirt in his hands.

"Is that an invitation or......" She trailed off, pulling the zip down on his race overall.

"What do you think?" He smirked.

"I don't know where you get your energy from, we had sex this morning, you've driven fifty-five laps, sweating your bollocks off in hot conditions....."

"Nice thought." He chuckled, kissing her forehead again. "But they're still intact, they've not fallen off."

"I should hope not." She giggled.

"I get my energy from you and your love. It's always your love that keeps me going."

"You say the sweetest things sometimes." She was acutely aware of him backing her towards the bathroom door. "You'll make yourself late for the press conference." She remarked as he reached behind her to open the door.

"Proving that I've not sweat my bollocks off is more important." He pressed his fingers under her chin, raising her lips to meet his while starting to unbutton her shirt, kicking the door shut behind him with a loud bang.

"Who said men can't multitask?" She mumbled, smiling against his lips while her hand slid down to his groin. "Oh, they've definitely not fallen off."

"Shut up and kiss me Mrs Vettel."

A/N: Ok.....brace yourselves!! XX

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

158K 5.1K 73
Life didn't always go the way you planned. Sebastian Vettel was proof of that. Once a world champion racing driver, he'd given up on his dreams to...
65.3K 1.9K 43
Joey, Irish born female racing driver, has been offered the experience of a lifetime to support the FIA safety car driver Bernd Mayländer during the...
110K 2.7K 74
⚠️ Warning, this story contains smut ⚠️ Reunited with her best friends after years apart 2021 was going to a great year, Melissa could feel it. A n...
86.3K 2.3K 46
Sebastian Vettel has just come out of a long term relationship. All Daniel Ricciardo wants is his friend to be happy, and figures that what Seb nee...