[NYE Series] The Time We Have...

By dopEAron

BOOK 1 New Years Eve, a special holiday that everyone celebrates a New beginning. For the month of December e... More

Introduction
• 우리가 떠난 시간 OST and Official Trailer •
영 : The Day Before part I
영 : The Day Before part II
두 : Flowers
세 : Wish: Quality Time
네 : Birthday
다섯 : My Time
육 : Secret's Out
일곱 : You
여덟 : Feelings
아홉 : Talk at the Scenery
십 : The Diary
십사: The Answer
종결 : Forever and Always
특별한: Show me love 🔞
Thank You!
Happy TaeJin Day!
Dearest Readers,

하나 : Blood

210 22 3
By dopEAron

💔

December 1, 2019
Bangtan Dorm
Seoul, South Korea
7:30am

The first day over thirty one days that Seokjin will last his final moments. No wonder that he was coughing during morning the first thing he does when he wakes up. He finally coughed his last for the day at the toilet bowl, so that Taehyung will never know what was happening. He saw purple flower petals surrounded with his own blood and later flushed as it all went away like nothing happened. The longer it lasts, the harder he breathes.

He stared at the mirror on his faucet and saw blood at the right side of his lower lip. Seokjin took a deep breath and started brushing his teeth.

Meanwhile, Jeongguk was cooking alongside Hoseok. "Hobi-hyung, where's Jin-hyung?" Jeongguk asks while waiting for the pancake batter to pop bubbles. "Jin-hyung is still sleeping, Ggukie-ah." Hoseok said in calm with a smile. He was worried since Jin-hyung had a hospital appointment yesterday which results him to have Hanahaki Disease.

'The maknaes should never know what Hyung is suffering from. Especially Jeongguk and Taehyung.' Hoseok thought to himself and sighed.

"Hobi-hyung, are you alright?" Jeongguk asks in concern.

"I'm fine. I'm just tired from yesterday's dance practice." Hoseok continued to flip the pancake upside down.

"I see." Jeongguk said with his bunny smile.

As the two were cooking, Taehyung came to check by and see his boyfriend. "Ggukie-sshi!" Taehyung gave him a big hug and cheek kiss.

"Good Morning Taetae." Jeongguk greeted him.

Yes. Taehyung and Jeongguk are dating. Which saddened the whole situation in the Hyung's case. Seokjin goes out of the bathroom and gets a cup of coffee downstairs. He saw Hoseok and greeted him with a smile.

"Morning Jin-hyung!" Taehyung said cheerfully while embracing Jeongguk in his arms. "Morning Hyung!" Jeongguk greeted as well, giving him a smile. Seokjin smiled back and bowed instead of greeting them, it hurts for him to see them committed to each other when he loves Taehyung. It made his chest form more flowers, trying to control his breathing.

Seokjin sits down on the sofa and turns the TV on, watching Naruto Filler episodes. Taehyung was about to sat down on the sofa beside Seokjin but changed the channel to a cooking show. He silently watches and smiles at it. Taehyung however just moved to Seokjin's side to not feel bored.

"Jin-Hyung?" Taehyung starts, blinking.

"What is it?" Seokjin answers in kindness.

"How have you been lately?" Taehyung asks, giving him a gentle smile.

"I'm fine. What about you and Kookie?" Seokjin smiled back in calm, trying not to show his own emotions.

"We're great hyung! We've been really happy." Taehyung says cheerfully.

"Well if you are happy, I'm happy too. For both of you." Seokjin pats his shoulder.

"Jin-Hyung! Taehyung-ah! Foods' ready." Hoseok called them. While Jeongguk went to his Hyungs' room to wake them up.

Seokjin and Taehyung went together to the table as they sit at the opposite sides respectively. Seokjin was amazed on the food for this breakfast, Pancakes, Waffles and fruits. He took a bite on the fruits, placed pancakes on his plate and slowly ate it.

When it come to the older hyungs worried about their oldest hyung because Taehyung and Jeongguk were flirting in front of him, Yoongi who was beside his best friend pats on his right thigh and looks at him in a bit, worrying. Seokjin knew what Yoongi meant, he smiled sadly as he tries to hide his situation from the maknaes and held his hand back. Jimin is quietly eating while smiling sadly at Taehyung and Jeongguk flirting in front of them. He must have felt the same way Seokjin does but he is unsure about it so it's too oblivious for him to know.

A few minutes later, all of them were done eating. Namjoon and Yoongi are washing dishes while Jin went to his room to write on his diary for today. He had planned to make this after he dies on New Year's Eve or earlier, he cames out with a pen and paper and writes down his thoughts;

When done, He hid the diary on his locked drawer and went back outside from his room, he saw Taehyung on the stairs,

"Jin-hung! Let's play PS4!" Taehyung said in his boxy smile.

"Is there a new game released?" Seokjin asks his dongsaeng in confusion.

"I have bought an anime game called Fairy Tail. It just came out and I managed to have one for us to try out!" Taehyung exclaims in excitement. "So are you in?" He asks his hyung happily.

Seokjin sighed and displayed a cute smile, "If you say so." And they went to Taehyung's room, which was full of video games and some merch of animes such as DVDs, posters and a lot of stuff in general.

As Taehyung turned on the PS4 and turned on the controllers for both of them, he removed the CD and placed it inside the game console. The game started to operated and Taehyung pressed start on it for a tutorial.

Seokjin however, stared at him for a few seconds before the game starts to give instructions. With that, he started to focus on the character he has chosen, Erza.

Meanwhile Namjoon was busy with his fellow rap line members, Yoongi and Hoseok. They were producing a song earlier but now they are on a break mood. The three went outside to hear noises from Taehyung's room which they are playing. Hoseok knocked on the door,

"Come In!" Taehyung says loudly for them to hear while concentrating.

The three saw Taehyung and Seokjin playing and approached them by sitting on Taehyung's bed. "Hey, isn't that Fairy Tail?" Namjoon asks, pointing at the characters he knows such as Natsu, Lucy and Happy.

"It is. They just had their game released." Taehyung said in excitement while pressing the buttons.

"It's like an old school RPG game to be honest. But the graphics are quite good." Seokjin said calmly, concentrating on the game.

"Nice. I wanna try." Namjoon gazes at the game. Seokjin gave him his controller.

"By the way, we'll be right back in a few minutes." Yoongi said, and tells Seokjin and Hoseok to follow him.

As they were outside Taehyung's room, they went to Seokjin's room. Yoongi locks the door so they will never be interrupted.

"Hyung," Yoongi starts.

"I know Yoongi-ah. I'll be fine." Seokjin sighs.

"Are you sure you'll be okay, Jin-Hyung?" Hoseok held his hand in concern.

"I will, Hobi-ah. I just need to get my guard not caught off." Seokjin smiles at his two dongsaengs and pats their heads.

Yoongi and Hoseok pulled their oldest hyung in a hug, so worried about him. "Taehyung will never know. I promise." Seokjin assures both of them.

"He must not know." Yoongi sighs. "Or else," He said calmly in a sad manner.

"Jeongguk." Hoseok states.

The three continued to hug each other for them to stay strong, on the final moments that will have with the oldest hyung.

Yes, it was his final decision to not undergo the operation afterall. It will hurt more if he lives by his feelings not being reciprocated.

And Taehyung will never ever reciprocate Seokjin's feelings at all.

Because that is what the outcome is supposed to be. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 181 16
Just a simple story of Taehyung and Yoongi where they are struggling with their feelings towards each other. Will they be able to express their love...
17.1K 614 32
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤�...
36.5K 1.3K 7
A story in which two enemies by the name of Jungkook and Taehyung happen to go to the same New Year's Eve party. There is a tradition that when the c...
94.4K 1.5K 15
Looking for angst ??? Well you're on the right book👍 If you're not a person who is interested in reading a whole story this is the best book for you...