You're Not Even My Type

By realspills

17-year-old, Serenity Nicole Newton, isn't the typical teenagers that likes guys older than her. Even though... More

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24
25
26:
27
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
33:
34
35
36:
37:
38:
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
UPDATE!

17:

12.2K 433 37
By realspills

Cortez Payton Akers

"I'm not leaving this goddamn house and you gone tell me what's up now." I demanded kneeling down to her eye level. "Look me in my fucking eye, so you can know how serious I am right now."

"Cortez, I need for you to get the fuck out my f-"

"Shut the hell up, you not making demands here. Mr. Nice Guy is out the fucking window since you wanna lie to me about them slits on your wrist. Since you wanna keep the fact that you have tried suicide before away from me!" I yelled very pissed off at this point. 

"I'm pissed off Serenity! I'm pissed the fuck off because you feel like you can't fucking talk to me! I'm your nigga, your fucking nigga and I hate seeing you like this so fucking talk to me before I take it to your fucking family!"

Her head fell causing her to just shake her head. "I c-"

"You can and you fucking will."

"Cortez please." She said as tears started to fill her eyes.

"Yea go ahead and cry fucking cry. Stop tryna act hard around me and just fucking talk to me. That's yo fucking problem, yo young ass think you gotta act hard. You think you a punk if you cry. Crying helps my nigga and I had to learn that too. Stop acting so fucking hard, stop slitting your fucking wrist, stop crying when you not around nobody and just fucking talk. Talk to those who fucking love you! I love you too death, you think I wanna see you like this! And stop fucking lying to me when I ask you a goddamn question, do you fucking hear me." I snapped grabbing her to pull her in my arms as tears slowly streamed down her face.

"You cried in front of me before. You vented in front of me before. Did I judge? Did I treat you any differently? Did I say you was a punk? Huh? Because we all go through shit, but it's those who hold shit in that harms them self."

"My mom." She whispered but I could still hear her. "S-she went on a business trip. We're on bad terms. She didn't try to call me. She didn't try to make things right. I c-called her and she didn't pick up. I text her she didn't text back." She started but stopped shaking her head.

"Talk." I said pulling her into my lap as I sat down. I started rubbing her back and thighs as she looked straight ahead while tears just kept rolling down her face.

"Okay Cortez chill." She said shaking her head. "I am."

"Just making sure, you stopped." I said chuckling making her just smile real small though.

Awnn..my baby. I frowned seeing her this sad.

"She claims she's trying. She trying. How the fuck are you trying if you can't fucking talk to me! How are you fucking trying!!!" She exclaimed starting to stand up walking back and forth. "I feel like I'm the only one who cares about this fucking relationship!! I feel lik--ugh!"

"Talk to her."

"HOW THE FUCK CAN I IF SHE WONT FUCKING TALK TO ME BACK!! HUH?" She yelled making me widen my eyes a little at her outburst.

I sighed and shook my head because she was really hurting.

"Sire left, so I can't go over there and just cry on his shoulder. Sire is living his best life and I don't wanna call him with my problems. I don't wanna bring my problems on you guys, so I hold shit in. I know it's not healthy. I know okay. But it's just me. I don't mean to push people away, but it's just how I-I handle my problems." She said shaking my head.

"Your wrist." I said making her sigh and run her hands down her face.

"I started last week...i have to be high to do it, but yea." She said making me roll my eyes.

"Why?"

"Cortez, I don't know okay. I don't fucking know." She said shaking her head. "I just miss my dad. I miss my mom. I feel like I'm, well we're disappointing him because we're not close. I don't know. I just don't fucking know. I wanna make him proud, if he's not proud of me than why the fuck am I here? I can't bring peace to the world like I can't even bring peace with my mom. So what's my purpose on Earth you know?"

"You bring peace to me, Sire, Valencia, and Jahron world. You most def bring peace to mine, you are my peace. When I'm pissed off where you think I go? Mmph? I come to my peace and lay on her because being around you makes me feel better." I said grabbing her hand pulling her sexy ass towards me.

"And your ex." She whispered making me chuckle.

"My who?"

"Imani."

"Imani, the fuck she got to do with this?"

"She keeps texting me Cortez. Keeps making me feel insecure for being with you. Keeps saying how she'll take you back from my young ass. Keeps saying if you can't be loyal to her how are you gonna be loyal to my young ass. My age, and your age." She said stopping shaking her head. 

"She keeps harassing me. She keeps fucking harassing me, saying same way you get a man is the same way you lose him." 

I clinched my jaw and shook my head, "Word? How long has this been going on?"

"It started on my birthday, just never told you."

"Stop. Keeping shit from me." I said not trying to snap on her as I felt myself get pissed off again. 

"I'm sorry, Cortez. I mean't to tell you."

"yea, but you fucking didn't did you!" I snapped snatching her chin so she could face me. "Fuck Imani. Block her dumb ass and Imma handle her you hear me. I love you, I'm with you because I fucking love you. Fuck my age, fuck your age. I'm not 20 or some shit. I'm 24 years fucking old. Just turned 24 years fucking old. I'm 6 years older you, there's not a price tag or age whatever that shit is on love. If I fucking wanna be with you, I wanna be with you. Stop letting dumb ass bitches like Imani come in the way of our relationship."

"B-b-"

"Shut the fuck up still talking." She mugged me and covered my mouth.

"Okay, you got one more tim-"

"Shut the fuck up Serenity." I said through gritted teeth. "I'm with your beautiful, sexy, chocolately ass. And I love every last part of yo ass. From your attitude, too your depression, maturity, personality all that shit. I fucking love you. Your tom boy ass style. I don't give a fuck about anyone opinion. I don't fucking care so neither should you, do you fucking hear me?"

"Yes babe." She said pecking my lips.

"Uh ain't none of that, I'm serious." I said making her raise one eyebrow.

"Have to be if you ain't tryna kiss me."

I rolled my eyes and looked away from her, "Stop keeping shit from me. Stop tryna act hard. Talk to me, I'm your nigga." I said grabbing her wrist as I rubbed the cuts. "And I need to pay more attention to you."

"I'm sorry." She said looking into my eyes.

I nodded and kissed her forehead than put mine on hers. "I love you."

"I love you too babe." She whispered kissing my forehead back making me laugh. "Now lemme go make up to Valencia."

"Serenity...I know you're still depressed, that shit doesn't go away because you talked to me. So when you need to talk, fucking talk to me. If i'm not here, call."

She gave me a small smile and tried to tug her hand away but I wouldn't let her, "And I know you won't feel better till you talk to your mom. I know."

She nodded and looked down. "I know." She whispered biting her lip.

"Alright go ahead and make up to Valencia. I love you." 

"I love you too baby." She said kissing my cheek. "Now stop talking to me like you fucking crazy you hear."

"And don't ever tell me to just fuck you and not worry about you. You using me for dick."

She chuckled, "It's mine right?"

"I don't know, since i know you just using me."

"Bye Cortez. I was just mad at the time."

I chuckled, "Still pissed me off."

"I ain't mean it baby. I'm sorry."

"You good." I said watching her ass as she walked away. I ran my hands down my face and shook my head. "She's not okay."

My thoughts were cut off by my ringing phone. I picked it up and saw Kahron name pop-up.

"Sup bro." I answered fixing my dick that was hard cause Serenity was on my lap looking fine ass fuck like usually.

"You need to leave youn-"

"Quit disrespecting my girl. I don't give a fuck about her age, neither should you."

"Nah fuck you, I'm still pissed you ain't tell me about y'all my nigga. So till I'm not mad, she's young buck."

"Nigga the fuck do you want?" I asked chuckling shaking my head.

"Carmen wants to go on a double date, well triple considering Jahron and annoying ass Valencia."

I chuckled, "Don't talk about little sis like that nigga." I moved my lip to side and shook my head. "And considering out situation, I don't think its smart for me and Serenity to come right now dawg. She's going through some things."

"Word?" Kahron asked making me nod like he could see me. "Damn do I need to stop bye and check on young buck? Baby sis coo?"

"Nah, but she will be."

"What is she depressed?"

"I don't really wanna go into it right now." I whispered lowly.

"What's her favorite snacks?"

"Nigga you  know Serenity don't like you cause of that text." I said laughing cause he's still tryna make it up from when she went off on him.

"I know, I fucked up." Kahron said laughing. "That'll always be little sis, she's just pissed right now." 

"Nigga what the fuck you want?" I said laughing shaking my head.

"I wanna know...what's sis favorite snacks?"

"Hot Cheetos, hold up." I said putting my phone down as I heard crying. I walked in the bathroom and seen blood on the floor making me clinch my jaw.

"Serenity." I said seeing she was on the toilet holding her wrist. "Serenity fucking answer me."

"Yea?" She asked looking at me making me smack my razor out her hand.

"Fuck are you doing this for bruh!! STOP! PLEASE!!" I yelled while tears filled my eyes. "We just talked we just fucking talked! Stop doing this shit talk to me."

"I like how it feels okay Cortez. It's-s...refreshing." She whispered wiping her tears away

"Stop please stop." I whispered putting my hand on hers while she just sat there. "What do I have to do Serenity?"

She looked at me and shook her head, "Nothing."

I picked her up and carried her to the living room as I held her in my arms. "Cortez dawg everything okay?"

"Today ain't a good day for you to come alright." I hung up and looked down at Serenity as she started dosing off.

When she went to sleep, I got up and paced the floor while dialing Sire number.

"What's up dawg?" He answered sounding all happy and here I am bout to ruin his mood.

I shook my head and just started crying not able to get my words out, "You gotta get down here man."

"Word? What's up? What is it? Pops? Moms? Who..."

"Serenity." I mumbled making him sigh.

"What's going on Cortez. Valencia called me earlier today too."

"She's grieving about her dad. You know her and mom situation and...she feels like she can't call you because you living your best life. She slitting her wrist, she won't fucking eat. Won't fucking talk to us, so we're hoping she'll talk to you. At least. I tried. I cried with her, i just caught her cutting her fucking wrist again and we just got down talking. I don't know what the fuck to do, I ain't wanna call you be-" He cut me off making me sigh.

"You had me at slitting bro. Don't even worry about it, I'll be down there soon. Imma catch the soonest flight. Just keep her in yo sight bro...if you can't call Valencia over don't let this girl out your sight." I nodded and sat across from her biting my lip.

"I got you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 346 38
"That's a good girl for me Darling. Stay on your knees while I use that pretty mouth, hmm?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...
37K 648 35
Riley miles is 17 years old and in her final year of high school, she's graduating early. She's almost top of her class, just always one test behind...
862K 32.3K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
358 167 98
After running away to Pennsylvania and getting into trouble again, Jenalyn finds herself in a mental rehabilitation center. She's trying to straighte...