Ineffable | Ninjago x Reader

By nishfuyu

ɪɴᴇꜰꜰᴀʙʟᴇ: ᴛᴏᴏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ. Being the twin sister of Jay walker is... More

Rise of the snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never trust a snake
Can of worms
The snake king
Tick tock
Once bitten, twice shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The green ninja
All of nothing
Rise of the great devourer
Day of the great devourer
Darkness shall rise
Pirates vs. ninja
Double trouble
Ninjaball run
Child's play
Wrong place, wrong time
The stone army
The day Ninjago stood still
The last voyage
Island of darkness
The last hope
Return of the overlord
Rise of the spinjitzu master
The surge
The art of the silent fist
Blackout
The curse of the golden master
Enter the digiverse
Codename: Arcturus
The void
The titanium ninja
The invitation
Only one can remain
Versus
Ninja roll
Spy for a spy
Spellbound
The forgotten element
The day of the dragon
The greatest fear of all
The corridor of elders
Winds of change
Ghost Story
Stiix and Stones
The Temple on Haunted Hill
Peek-a-boo
Kingdom Come
The Crooked Path
Grave Danger
Curseworld, part I
Curseworld, Part II
Fangirl Plague
Infamous
Public Enemy Number One
Enkrypted
Misfortune Rising
On a Wish and a Prayer
My dinner with Nadakhan
Wishmasters
Operation Land Ho!
The Way Back
Day of The Departed
The Hands of Time
The Hatching
A Time of Traitors
Scavengers
A Line in the Sand
The Attack
Pause and Effect
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea
Lost in Time
The Mask of Deception
The Jade Princess
The Oni and the Dragon
Snake Jaguar
Dead Man's Squall
The Quiet One
Game of Masks
Dread on Arrival
True Potential
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago
Firstbourne
Iron & Stone
Radio Free Ninjago
How to Build a Dragon

Secrets Discovered

1.4K 42 52
By nishfuyu

Season 7, episode 7.

Words: 2K

As the Ninja and Misako are back in the Temple, searching for a way to save Master Wu from Acronix and Krux. Now, Lloyd was giving a speech to the others.

"Hey. This fight is as far from over. I know we had a setback, but-"

"It's always darkest before the dawn. Blah, blah, blah. Come on, let's get going already, okay?" Kai said rushed, wanting to go.

"Kai—" Nya got cut off by her own brother,.

"We don't need a pep talk. We need action."

"I agree. They actually gave us a break by taking the Time Blade." Lloyd told the others.

"How is that a break?" Y/n asked, raising an eyebrow. Cole nodded in agreement.

"If any of you captured something that powerful, what would you do?" The Green Ninja asked.

Jay spoke up, "Um, immediately haul it back home to show off to you guys?"

"Right! And unless I miss my guess, that's exactly where the Hands of Time are headed as we speak. Their home."

"So if we can find the Time Blade..." Cole trailed off and Zane added the last part.

"...we can find Acronix and Krux's base."

"Hey. Think you can locate the Blade with your temporal scanner?" Lloyd asked the Nindroid.

"Attempting access. Hmm. I am afraid it was damaged when we fought the Vermillion Warriors." Zane replied, and Jay suddenly laughs. "I fail to see the humor, Jay."

"I still think Vermillion Warriors is a stupid name." The Blue Ninja replied inbetween laughs.

"I could see if the scanner on the Destiny's Bounty still works." Nya suggested, shrugging.

"Yes. Good thinking, Nya." Lloyd agreed, smiling brightly.

"And the rest of you should go to the Museum. Krux his in plain sight there as Dr. Saunders for forty years. I'll bet there's a clue where their secret headquarters is." The Water Ninja added.

"Okay, let's split up." The Master of Energy said.

"Uh, I'll help you, sis." Kai finally let go of the Vermillion helmet.

"Well, one question: How are we supposed to get to the museum?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, our vehicles got trashed by the snakes." Cole added.

"Uh, we have the Super Sonic Raider jet." Lloyd shrugged.

Jay scratched his neck, "Uh, actually, hehe, our dad's still kind of working on that. We can take the Lightning bike." He suggested, motioning to Y/n.

"Kai and I have our old bikes." Nya informed.

"What about me, Cole and Zane?" Lloyd asked.

"Well, I was saving this for your birthday, but..." Misako pressed a button on a remote, revealing a ship. "The Destiny's Shadow."

Kai started to whine, "Oh, come on! First Jay and Y/n, now Lloyd? Does everyone get a new ride for their birthday!?" He groaned, until he saw the odd looks from the others, "Uh, I said that out loud, didn't I?" He awkwardly asked, scratching his back.

Lloyd turned back to his mother, "I love it!" He exclaimed.

"I wish Wu could have seen this." Misako said, sadly looking at the ground.

"Oh, he will. We'll get him back sooner or later." The Green Ninja reassured, jumping into the Destiny's Shadow.

"Hmm, it's the "later" I worry about." Misako muttered.

"Huh? Uh...what does that mean?" Jay questioned, not getting it.

"I can't. He made me promise not to tell you." Misako answered, sadly looking at the ground.

"Mom, we're a team. We don't keep secrets from each other," Lloyd replied, sighing.

"When Wu fought Acronix alone at the Temple, he was struck with a punch powered by the Time-blade. The hit unleashed the forward energy of time onto him, and the effect is..." Misako trailed off.

"Master Wu is rapidly aging. Of course. That explains his recent fatigue and the rambling." Zane cutted in.

Jay gasped, "And the super-long old-guy beard."

"I don't even know if the effect can be reversed." Misako muttered.

"Then we better get moving." The Green Ninja declared.

"Good hunting, son. Stay safe." 

"I will." Lloyd said, jumping into the Destiny's Shadow with Cole. He started pushing buttons, trying to get the engine started.

"Any time now." Zane awkwardly said, smiling.

"It's a lot of buttons." Lloyd pushed on a button which turned on the radio, then he horned and finally he got the engine started.

They fly away, as the music is still being played loudly.

"Whoa! Ugh! I have no idea what any of these buttons do. And it doesn't come with a user's manual." Lloyd complained, after they reached Ninjago City.

"On it. Pixal, please do a vehicular spec analysis. Oh, right, she's still offline. I'll do it myself." Zane plugged something onto himself, "The Destiny's Shadow has four offensive weapons, seven defensive systems, five transformative reconfigurations, and one mini-fridge. Beverage?" Zane asked Lloyd, smiling.

"Uh, maybe later." Lloyd replied, and they arrive at the museum.

Lloyd, Zane, Jay, Cole and Y/n look for clues in the darkened museum, searching underneath and on top of everything.

"Nothing."

"Negative."

"Argh." Jay pushed over a big vase, which was caught by Zane. "This is a waste of time. There's nothing here but old junk." Jay continued, also continuing throwing and dropping stuff.

"Jay! You wanna take it easy?" Lloyd asked, annoyed.

"I know that's Krux's stuff, but some of it is priceless." Y/n added, sighing.

"Bill me. That guy went after our parents. If he was here I'd be breaking more than his pottery." Jay took a big bowl and kept switching the side he was going to throw it to, concerning Zane. Jay threw the vase, and before Zane was able to catch it, Y/n already did with her powers.

"Looks like you're fully functional again, by the way." Lloyd said to the Nindroid.

"Except for my inability to interface with Pixal, yes. It is highly frustrating."

"How about you, Cole? Earth punch under control?" Y/n asked, turning to The Master of Earth.

"Oh, yeah. I am totally dialed in it." Cole starts doing some moves and accidentally breaks the wall, "Oh, uh, okay. Mostly totally dialed in."

"Guys! There's a secret room." Lloyd exclaimed, looking at the hole's other side.

"Yeah! Heh. 'Cause obviously I meant to do that." Cole awkwardly chuckled, folding his arms.

They walk in, seeing Vermillion Warrior Eggs.

" I don't believe it." Lloyd said, as the group examinates the room.

"What's this?" The Green Ninja asked in general.

"It appears to be a breeding tank for snake eggs." Zane replied shrugging.

Jay walked up to the two, holding blue-prints, "Look! Plans for armor, weapons, and a bunch of I-don't-know-what."

"What's interesting is what is not here." Zane replied.

"Yeah, no computer. No modern equipment of any kind." Y/n muttered aloud.

"Got something." Cole said and he opened a door, revealing the sewer system.

"Whoa. A hidden door inside a hidden lab? This must lead to someplace important." Lloyd said, amazed.

"Hehe. Hopefully not to a bathroom that Krux really didn't like to share." Jay replied.

"We're going down there, aren't we? It looks pretty gross." Cole said, disgusted.

"It looks pretty gross? It smells even worse." Y/n replied, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"What other choice do we have?" Lloyd shrugged, and they go in.

The Ninja continue their journey in the sewers.

"Oh, maybe Nya and Kai got the scanners back online." Jay exclaimed.

"Nah, we'd have heard from them by now." Y/n said, before shrugging.

A splash of sewer water lands on Cole's gi, "Aw," He whined, "I just had my suit cleaned." They see something spider-like above them and run away while screaming.

"Um, hehe. You wouldn't happen to have a reconfigurable amphibious vehicle with you, would you?" Jay asked, as he looked back to the 'corridor' they just walked through.

"No." Lloyd simply replied.

"Actually, we might. Let me access those specs again. Reconfiguration three of the Destiny's Shadow is the Experimental Amphibious Multi-Terrain Assault Vehicle, XAMTAV." Zane informed.

"Ha! What a catchy name. XAMTAV. Heh. Sounds like a laxative. No wonder Kai was so jealous." Jay chuckled, as the Destiny's Shadow reaches them.

"I took the liberty of using the museum Wi-Fi to interface the Destiny's Shadow and bring it here."

"Uh, beats walking." Lloyd said, and they jump on.

"Argh! Does anyone have any idea where we are going?" Jay asked, as the Shadow's making it's way through the sewers.

"Not really." Lloyd replied, sighing.

"I am trying to track our progress, but these tunnels are confusing." Zane added.

"What is it with villains and their total lack of signage?" Cole asked no one.

"Zane, any chance the Destiny's Shadow has a temporal scanner?" Y/n asked, turning to the nindroid.

"Unfortunately not. But it does have a collision avoidance system that indicates multiple targets ahead." Zane replied.

"It's an ambush!" The Master of Earth exclaimed, as they arrive at the 'targets.'

"Haha! Finally, some payback." Jay and Cole attack them.

"Lights, lights, lights!" Lloyd turned on the lights, seeing Cole and Jay fighting Skales and his son. "Wait! Jay, Cole, let them go! That's Skales."

"And my son, Skales Jr." Skales said, brushing the dust of his body.

"Ha! Imaginative name. Take you long to come up with that?" Jay asked, smirking.

The small serpent pushed him out of the way, "Out of my way, Blue Boy."

"What are you two doing down here?" Lloyd questioned.

"Don't you know, Lloyd? They're sewage experts." Jay replied, annoyed.

"I think he meant what are you doing down here, now?" Y/n answered for Lloyd.

"Tracking the Vermillion Warriors along with these Constrictai." Skales said.

"Why? Looking to join them?" Jay asked, narrowing his eyes.

"No. To avoid them." Skales Jr. replied.

"Son, no. They don't understand."

Lloyd walked over to the two serpents, "We don't understand what?"

"You don't know what you're dealing with, do you? The Vermillion Warriors are the pure first generation progeny of Great Devourer."

"I have never heard of them." Zane shrugged.

"Because we do not speak of them. They have the same singular drive as the Great Devourer: to consume everything in their path."

"We fought them. They aren't so tough." Jay folded his arms.

"In small numbers, no. But if Krux and Acronix are able to raise and equip enough of them, they will be an unstoppable horde. A swarm of Vermillion that no one can stop." Skales explained.

"We did see breeding tanks in Krux's lab..." Zane trailed off.

"That's sufficient to start the growth process for a few warriors, but creating a large army requires a very specific environment. A swamp. They are using a swamp." Skales pointed out.

"Can you tell us where it is?" Y/n asked.

"I can." Skales simply replied.

"Can you take us there?" Lloyd questioned.

"I cannot. I have a family to protect. But I can give you a map. The Constrictai are reconnaissance experts. I must warn you, there's more going on there than just raising eggs. They're readying them for war. They have your Master with them." 

"We know. Thank you, Skales." Lloyd thanked the serpents, as they get back onto the Destiny's Shadow.

"Uh, sorry if I jumped to conclusions, Junior. Heh." Jay said, before joining the others.

"Don't call me "Junior."" Skales Jr. snapped.

"Haha. I kind of like that kid." The Blue Ninja chuckled.

"Don't call me "kid" either!"

"Hahaha! Now I know I like him." Jay said lastly, before they drive away.

The group made it to the swamp, seeing all the Vermillion eggs.

"That's a lot of eggs." Cole said, gasping.

"And a lot of armors. Er. Ers?" Y/n questioned herself.

"Wu's gotta be down there somewhere." Jay folded his arms.

"And Cyrus Borg." Zane added.

"One thing's for sure. We're gonna need the whole team." Lloyd lastly said, and he calls Nya.

(:

I published again after, like, two weeks! I will become more active after wednesday, because I really wanna finish season 7 for y'all. I had a horrible writers block and no time to write.

Vote for who you want Y/n to end up with:

Cole: Comment here;

Kai: Comment here;

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 873 28
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʏ/ɴ, ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴꜱᴇ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ? ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ, ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴜʀᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ? ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍᴇɴ...
83.7K 2.3K 19
[Sequel to Alliance] Sister to the master of Lightning? Ha. Try caretaker of the master of depression. Im sorry, I do really love him. After he bec...
Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

7.5K 310 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
657 27 21
Ninjago and Legend of Zelda (breath of the wild) x reader crossover. •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• "Dear...