DILEMMA |VKOOK|

By PotatoesAndJams

Jungkook swore an oath that he will be the fire that will burn Kim Taehyung down. But he didn't expect it to... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's note

chapter 20

6K 456 341
By PotatoesAndJams

Umm so I am back.... Haha you all must be so mad at me but I have my reasons. I posted it on the message board in my profile so please see it guys.

I hope you all are doing well even though this whole pandemic is shitty and effecting our lives pretty bad. I hope you guys are healthy and taking Care of yourselves.

Now onto more happier topics like yayyy I updated. Here is a new chapter. I hope you enjoy it. And if you forgot the story then just feel free to reread.

I missed you guys so much. Sorry for making you all wait.❤❤ hope you guys comment a lot because it really motivates me and makes me happy💗

______________________________________

"I don't understand! Why isn't he picking up?!" Jimin screamed at the phone in his hand with a frustrated expression. Easy to say, he was irritated and worried.

"Can you calm down first? We're not gonna find him this way." Chanyeol muttered as he sighed at the aggravated short male beside him.

Its been a whole day since jungkook went missing. Their youngest dongsaeng went missing. Chanyeol had to stay calm since Jimin was freaking out every single second and the older was afraid that he was going to have a heart attack at this rate.

After all jimin and jungkook were inseparable ever since he knew them. They were like potential brothers even though there was no blood relation and jimin was weirdly overprotective over the younger ravenette that chanyeol already knew because he has seen it. So now he had to stop jimin from losing his damn mind so they could find the kid together. He was concerned for jungkook as well after all.

"Calm down?! How the fuck am I supposed to do that?! He's not picking up his calls and was apparently kicked out of his apartment and I didn't even know that! Urgh if I can just hear his voice once to know he's not in fuckin danger-

"Jimin calm down!!" Chanyeol snapped as he grabbed the red haired officer's shoulder. "We will find him okay? I have asked Mingyu and yugyeom to track his cellphone. So stop freaking out and concentrate."

Jimin opened his mouth to argue but stopped as a loud engine noise blared from the entrance of his house. Both of them snapped their heads towards the opened front door in confusion.

A black jaguar was parked outside Jimin's porch.

Jimin and chanyeol looked at each other questioningly before walking out the door (not before checking if they have their guns tucked inside their belts).

A brown haired male got out and jimin immediately scowled.

"Great, another thing to add to my already shitty day." Jimin snarled as Taehyung walked toward them with three other guys towing behind him.

Before the brunette could say anything, jimin cut him off. "What the fuck do you want?! If you're here to make our lives a living hell, don't worry. It already is."

Taehyung rolled his eyes as namjoon and hoseok chuckled behind him.

"Who the fuck crawled up your ass and died?" Yoongi taunted as his folded his arms, smirking when the red haired officer expression fumed even more.

But this time, chanyeol spoke before jimin who might explode like a volcano any minute.

"Jungkook is missing... And I think you have something to do with that Kim." Chanyeol said, his doe eyes narrowing at taehyung who smirked.

"what did you do to him?!" Jimin growled, launching forward and grabbed taehyung's collar aggressively.

"What you couldn't do... If you cared so much about him, why was he lying on a road?! injured and starving!!" Taehyung's voice roared as his eyes darkened which made jimin flinch and back away from him.

"You were responsible for him park and you did a bad fucking job at it. You would be a dead body under me right now if it wasn't for jungkook. Be lucky he cares so fucking much about you. I can't let him hate me more then he already does." Taehyung spoke with so much rage that chanyeol thought they might be dead in a few more minutes.

"What?! He's injured?! What happened? Where is he- I need to see him right now!" Jimin seemed like every other word taehyung said flew over his head except jungkook being injured.

"He's fine. Luckily I was there for him. Unlike you two." Taehyung said with a smug smile which irked the cops.

"The fuck are you taking credit for? You are the reason he was in that situation in the first place! You ruined his life Kim. So do him a favor and get out of it. Get out of his life!!" Chanyeol held jimin's shoulder to stop him from pouncing onto the brunette.

"Do all you cops have a foul mouth and temper as ridiculous as a child?! I can't stand y'all.." Yoongi grumbled, face piqued and hoseok nudged his arm to shut him up.

"Take me to Jungkook right now!!" Jimin ordered sternly, biting his lips in worry.

"Oh I will. He wants to see you as well. But first I need you to tell me what the fuck happened with his job and why is it turning him mentally unstable. I have never seen anyone going that Feral over losing for their job. I know there's more to it. I want to know everything about him." Taehyung's voice was more calm and soft now which brought the red haired male to confusion.

"Why do you even want to know? Why are you sounding like you care about him?" He asked, frustrated with brunet's actions.

"Park, do you want to see him asap or not? Stop wasting my time." Taehyung  groaned out, growing tired of the red haired male. He already missed seeing the younger ravenette.

"Hyun bin fired jungkook after seeing that he was hanging out with you. He accused him of working for you.." Jimin spit out his words like venom.

Now it all made sense to taehyung. Someone was brainwashing the younger to turn him against him. He understood Jungkook's sudden hatred and anger towards him. Hyun bin huh...

"Okay but why is the kid going bonkers just by losing his job. He's doing and saying crazy shit." yoongi stated as he furrowed his eyebrows at jimin.

"Jungkook's father was a cop. A great one at that. His parents died when he was five. They were...... They were murdered by one of your kind. Your kind who was furious at his father for being a great officer and protecting the citizens from the under ground world."

"Jungkook survived because they protected him. His parents were killed right before his eyes on his birthday. His birthday became his parents' death anniversary." Jimin's voice was brittle as his eyes turned red from holding back tears.

Yoongi gulped, eyes showing regret for be ignorant and rude about his state a while ago.

"But jungkook was strong. Even when life gave him shit, he fought against it and tried his best. You know why he's a cop? It wasn't just his ambition. It was the only connection he had with his father. Saving the innocents and serving the nation. You took that away from Kim."

"Its only obvious why he broke. Why he snapped and lost his mind... Because no matter what he does, it seems like everything he loves and cares about is always taken away from him. He only receives shit from life no matter what. There's only so much a person can take right, Kim?"

Jimin smiled sadly when the brunet didn't answer him whilst the others followed in shock.

"I can't give you the whole history of him right now but please... Take me to him. I need to see him and see if he's okay. I might lose my mind if I stand here for more second." Jimin didn't care if he was losing his pride by pleading a mafia leader but the said leader has Jungkook so nothing really matters to him at this point other then the younger.

"For the last time park, he is safe and sound under my wing."

"Do you have short term memory loss or did you forget that I don't trust you?" Jimin retorted, folding his arms on his chest.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The egg yolk sun poured through the cracks in the blind and awaited entrance into jungkook's eyes. Sight still in the clutches of the night's glue, he hesitantly rubbed the dreams away. Thoughts of the visions in sleep come and go in waves, clinging on to the very last memory of the night but with little success.

He looked around and was reminded that he was still in his mortal enemy's household for who knows how long. Its funny how his life turned into a long chain of funny events. Kim Sera fed him dinner yesterday and he fell asleep like a log after that. He hated himself for finding the California king sized bed in taehyung's room so comfortable. It was nothing compared to the second-hand single mattress he had in his shitty apartment.

He rushed to the washroom and washed his face then brushed his teeth, looking at the mirror while sulking but he was determined today. Today, he will get out of this Kim household no matter what. No one can stop him, not even Kim Taehyung that manipulative lying bastard.

He dried his face with a towel and stomped out, so ready to fight the Kims, those cocky assholes who thought they ran the world and had the universe under their feet but halted when the door swung open and footsteps echoed throughout the walls of the room.

"Jungkookie?!"

Jungkook felt like all his emotions were coming back and hitting him at once as he finally heard a voice he didn't loathe. Finally a person who brought warmth and familiarity.

"Oh my god Jimin! H-how?" His throat hurt as he tried to stop himself from mentally breaking down and keep his composure but it also felt so good at once. To see Jimin.

"Oh thank god." The red haired older
walked up to him at the speed of light and pulled him closer before wrapping his arms around him. His embrace was warm, and his tender, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around his shivering body. The world around jungkook melted away as he squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end.

But his brain didn't let it last long as horrible thoughts took over. He pulled away and looked at jimin with concerned eyes. "H-how did you get here?! Were you kidnapped as well?!" He exclaimed then heard laughter in the background as seconds passed.

He looked up to see taehyung with his gang and chanyeol who looked equally confused.

"Do you guys think we have nothing better to do other then kidnapping you idiots? Get over yourselves oh my god." Yoongi groaned in annoyance while Jimin glared at him.

"Taehyung literally saved your life kid when you were rotting in the middle of the streets with that nasty wound on your leg. You are so in denial." Hoseok continued after the blond haired male, giving a displeased stare at jungkook after his accusation.

"Okay fine. Let's just say that you guys helped." Chanyeol broke the silence as he skeptically stared at the Kims. "We don't want any trouble. Thank you for helping him but we can take it from here. " he said like the peacemaker he always was.

Taehyung who remained unreadable and silent finally shifted, his expression darkened and stern. "I only brought you two here as visitors. No one is going with anyone." He stated which got everyone's eyes to widen.

"What?! No! Jungkook is coming is coming with us." jimin claimed as he he grabbed the said male's arm and attempted to walk out but was grabbed by a certain blue and blonde haired male.

"Let's talk like adults officers. We really  don't want to hurt you." Hoseok snickered when the red haired male thrashed against his hold.

"Let him go!" Jungkook snarled but not at the goons as he stared daggers at taehyung.

"Taehyung shi you said you had no intentions of anyone getting hurt." chanyeol stammered as he nervously glanced at Jimin, asking him to calm down through his gaze.

"I keep my word chanyeol shi. But I also didn't say jungkook was going to leave. He needs rest-

"To hell with that!! I am fine and I decide for myself! That means i am getting out of here. You kept me here when I have been wanting to leave in the first place!" jungkook hollered as he stood in between taehyung and chanyeol.

"Really? It didn't sound like that when you slept to cloud9 on my bed yesterday." Taehyung pointed out as his lips curved into a sly smirk when the ravenette turned red.

"What the fuck does that have to do with anything-

"You can't stay with jimin because he lives in a joint family. You can't live with chanyeol as he stays in a shared apartment with his housemates. Tell me if I am missing something. Unless you are planning to live on the streets since you won't even let your friends lend you money for a hotel room-" taehyung tilted his head in a innocent way but oh he was anything but that.

Jungkook, Jimin and chanyeol looked stunned at his declaration as they stood there speechless while the others smirked smugly.

"Thats super creepy.... How the fuck do you know all that.." Jimin muttered breathlessly as he gazed scrutinizingly at taehyung.

"Chanyeol shi, I think you and Officer park can leave for today. Now that you have seen Jungkook and all." Namjoon stepped in as he tiredly sighed.

"What?! No why- "

"Jimin I think its for the best for now." Chanyeol tried to convince the red haired male who looked at him as if he had grown two heads. 

"What the hell? How can you trust him with Jungkook-

"Jimin its okay." All heads turned to the ravenette who stood determined. "Its fine. Go home for now. I will be fine." He said, gesturing his childhood mate with his eyes that he was being serious.

Jimin looked speechless for a second as he fishmouthed at the younger but soon sighed grudgingly because he knew how stubborn jungkook was when he gave that look. It means he wanted to be taken seriously and Jimin had to respect his decision as he is a grown adult now, not his little baby anymore even though he misses that.

"Okay fine but please call me frequently at least. And when you are ready to leave, just give me a call. I will take care of it. Okay promise?" He said, as he stared into the raventte's doe eyes.

"I promise hyung. You take care too. I will be fine." Jungkook replied even though he was lying, he knew he had a reason to.

It was the only way to protect Jimin and chanyeol. Only way for them to not end up like him. Homeless, jobless and full of unhappiness and bitterness.

Chanyeol soon hugged him saying his goodbyes as well and soon they both were gone as fast as he came to him.

Jungkook watched their taxi leave the compound of the Kim mansion as he stood by the window of Taehyung's room and the said male was watching him.

"Why are you willing to stay? I know you want to desperately go with them and be as far away from me as possible." Taehyung's voice was low and unreadable as he questioned the younger's actions.

Jungkook kept facing the window as he spoke. "because I don't want them to end up like me. Being seen with you didn't exactly end well for me. I don't want them to end up homeless, jobless and humiliated like me. They worked hard to be their positions as well. I can't bring them down with me just because I failed in life. They deserve better. They are the only people I have left. The ones I care about the most." he didn't know why he was even explaining his reasons to older brunet but he didn't exactly have anyone he can talk to right now.

A hand grabbed his shoulder, turning  him around and getting him face to face with Kim Taehyung.

"You are not a failure Jungkook. Your life doesn't end here just because you lost your job. And I get that it wasn't just a job for you but you can still be the person you wanted to be and make your parents proud." Jungkook looked shocked at the mention of his parents as he stared wide-eyed at the older.

"Jimin told me a summary of it and I know that its not the whole case but you can't give up. You told me they are watching over you remember. You told me that the stars are your loved ones watching over you."

Jungkook's eyes drip with tears. His walls, the walls that held him up, that made him strong just... collapsed. Moment by moment, they fall. Salty drops fall from his trembling chin, drenching his red cheeks. He shouldn't feel like this. This effected by the words that came out of a man who he is supposed to hate to death.

He knew he shouldn't fall for the manipulative underground leader who was staring at him with eyes full of adoration and genuine care. He was probably hallucinating that. He definitely was.

"I-i can't Kim.. I can't. I am a lost cause." He tried to speak even though his voice was brittle and breaking by seconds.

"No you're not Baby." The brunet cupped his tear-drenched face with no hesitation as he inched closer. "You're not a lost cause. Look at me." He tilted the younger face up, coaxing him to look at him and the younger did, with his red swollen eyes which carried nothing but pain and sorrow.

"There's a whole world out there waiting for you." he continued, his deep voice raspy and soothing as the younger just stared at him. "Genuine beauty and happiness. And you can have it all because I will give them to you. You have a beautiful future ahead of you Jeon. You just don't see it yet. But I do."

Jungkook stayed quiet for a while as he absorbed the older's words. "H-how? How do you see it?" He asked, as his breath halted.

Taehyung smiled as he caressed his face. "In your eyes." he whispered, loud enough only for the both of them to hear. "Your eyes hold the whole universe Jungkook."

______________________________________

Looks like Tae is making it hard for JK to hate him huh😂  I hope you liked this filler chapter. I have a bombass plot planned for this one.

See you on the next chapter guys.💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 35.2K 68
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...
9.2K 648 23
Taehyung thought he was a bad boy. Until his heart began to be conquered for a boy who overflows tenderness. "I'm the kind of guy your mom would cry...
58.5K 5.5K 60
"You don't love me Taehyung, you are an obsessive psychotic maniac!" "I'm not a maniac Jimin, I'm a lover.... your lover" Kim Taehyung was trouble, a...