Weirdness, Randomness and Yao...

By MidnightThorn

Hey, Hi, Hello, I'm Niko and this is my 1st story on Wattpad! I wont be updating much (Or I might who knows!)... More

INTRODUCTION TIME! HERE WE GO!!
Chapter 1: A new Transfer student? A new melody arises!
A night out with Tsurugi and Tenma!
Truth or Dare with the crew!
Ranmasa in the guest room!
When its past 1am but you dont wanna sleep
'Kirino~Senpai.... I'm sorry..'
Chapter 2: Tenma is a sick kiddo ;w;
Chapter 4: Misunderstood
Chapter 5: Every puzzle has an answer
A familiar face
Chapter 6 (I think): the winter festival.
The Girly Boys :3
An art trade
Ice.
Ok so...
Random Facts about the author!
So, totally out of context roleplay thing from Amino.
Last one for a while I swear! >~<
Chapter 7: Forest Field trip!
Thank you for 1K Reads!!!!
Chapter 8: It seems we meet again.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ★
A Much needed Authors Note.
The Bread Bank.

Chapter 3: taking care of Tenma

153 1 0
By MidnightThorn

Niko: Tsurugi I leave him with you.
Tsurugi: w-what!? Why me!?
Niko: would you rather I left him with Amemiya?
Tsurugi: You're really mean
Niko: yeah I know I'm an asshole *smiling*
Shindou: ok???
Tenma: hnng...
Tsurugi: Shh!
Niko: Don't shush me you mother trucker!
Tsurugi: ON WITH THE DUMBASS STORY DAMMIT!
Tsurugi's POV
I was put in charge of taking care of Tenma and as much as I didn't want to, I had to. Why? Because there is no way in hell I'm leaving him with Amemiya. No way no how. I went to where Tenma was sleeping and watched over him. *ring ring* Tenma's phone was ringing... I looked to see who the caller was but it was an unknown number. Then I heard the door open. I looked out to see Aki~San putting groceries on the table with who looked like Niko. "Oh Tsurugi what are you doing here?" Aki asked. I pointed at the sick, sleeping Tenma and Aki nodded. "Aki~San who's that?" I asked pointing to the person beside her. "Oh! This is Maria. She's an orphan in Sun Garden and I was asked to look after her for the day while Niko was doing some stuff." Aki explained everything and I understood. Maria then walked over to the sleeping Tenma and looked at him. "Is he sick?" The little girl asked softly. I nodded. She patted Tenma's head and then put both her hands together "May her grace Lady Irene watch over you in your time of sickness" She whispered. "And that's a message from Senpai" she gave a small smile at Tenma and then turned to me and came up to me. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a cookie and gave it to me. "A gift from me to you mister" she smiled. I took the cookie and patted her head as she ran off to help Aki again. I then turned my attention back to Tenma, who started waking up. "Tsu-Tsurugi?" He asked. "Yeah it's me." I replied. I grabbed Tenma's phone and showed him the missed call. "Oh! That's Fei's number!" He said. He tried to get out of bed but I stopped him. I wasn't going to let some sick kid run around town. "Why was Fei calling you?" I asked curiously. "We were gonna practice a hisatsu technique together..." He mumbled. I took his phone and rung Fei and told him Tenma was sick. He understood and hung up. (A/N: here's what the call went like :] <>=Tsurugi []=Fei.)
[Tenma? Where are you??]
<Hi Fei, Tenma's sick at the moment and he had a really high fever the other day.>
[Tsurugi? Well ok. We'll work on it when he's better!]
<I'm sure he'd enjoy that.>
[Cya Tsurugi]
<Bye Fei>
(Ahem back to the story)
When Fei hung up Tenma moaned and I looked at him in confusion. "I'm so bored~" he complained. I laughed at him a bit but smiled. "How about we go for a walk?" I asked putting out my hand. Tenma smiled and nodded and took my hand. I smiled back. And so we left on our walk.
Niko: Short but Tenma sick so can't blame me.
Tsurugi: who's Maria's 'Senpai'?
Niko: me, 3 or 4 I'm not sure...
Tsurugi: 3 And 4?
Niko: I'll tell you soon enough.
Shindou: Anyways Stay Fresh everyone.
Niko: And stay off the Hook!🐙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 803 13
I feel like Nikke is a slightly misunderstood game. If you can convince someone to look past the obvious, you can discover a great game to play anywh...
555K 19.2K 193
I literally just love reading these and like writing my own so boom. This story does deal with some triggering themes. (Harassment, talk of suicide...
192 5 16
This story I kinda just spewed out one night, and I kinda like it, sorry if it's kinda bad, this is my first Wattpad story. Just remember that this i...
55.4K 1K 31
Prepare to be amazed. Fall down to your knees. I present to you Back Together [Danganronpa V3]! Book cover does not belongs to me and it belongs to i...