Through My Eyes |PJM Fanficti...

By Suga__Fox

"You don't have to see love Darling, you feel it. When you feel it you will know, because you would rather di... More

Β₯
* Lullaby *
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
New Story
~16~
Another Dream
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
*~45~*
~46~
~47~
~48~
A/N
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~€~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~Β£~
~72~
~73~
~74~
~75~
~76~
~77~
~78~
~79~
~80~
~81~
~82~
~83~
~84~
~85~
~86~
~87~
~88~
~89~
~90~
~91~
~92~
~93~
~94~
~95~
New Story

~31~

22.6K 1.6K 783
By Suga__Fox

"Well...um.."

"If you aren't ready to talk about it Y/N-"

"No..it's fine...you might as well know the whole story...of how I came here to Seoul..."

You carefully place Jungkook's head on a couch pillow as you scoot closer to Jimin and look at him, the only sound in the room your heart beating rapidly in your ears.

I'm so nervous...

I have to do this.

Jimin believes me.

I can't let this moment slip away...

"Well...I was born in Daegu, I lived in the same town literally my entire life. My dad started out just writing music in our house...his parents never wanted to support him writing music. They always got rid of his music...until he met my mom when they were in high school..she always loved listening to the songs that he wrote.."

"That's so sweet.."

"It is...I loved laying on my mom and dad's bed listening to their love story...I always envied their love...it's like they were soul mates..."

You can already feel your pulse quickening as you look down at your hands, a deep breath doing little to calm you down.

"I um...I actually had a pretty normal life...I never really had many friends but that didn't matter you know? I always just tried to power through the days so I could get home."

"I understand that.."

"Well...after a while my dad got pretty famous...he started writing and producing songs for giant superstars like it got crazy...I had people pulling up in limos to our tiny house just to meet my dad. Kim Seokjin came to my house to see him."

"Woah...he's huge."

"Right? I was starstruck. Anyways...with all of that popularity...people I guess starting getting jealous of me when I got into high school..."

Oh god...

My heart...

Can I do this?

"Um...well most of it went unmoticed to me since I just didn't care...anything people said about my dad was behind my back. People never said it to my face so..I didn't mind it."

You look over at Jimin and feel guilty that you're relieved about his lack of sight, a small tear already rolling down your cheek as your voice begins to lightky shake.

"Well...one day...this random girl that I went to school with forever walked up to me...all of a sudden I had all of these new friends...I was a bit weary about it for a while but they stayed close to me...so I gave in and we all started hanging out."

Jimin must have heard your heavy breathing from crying because he reaches over and tenderly feels for your hand, his fingers grasping around your hand comfortingly.

"So...we hung out for a while...and there...there was this boy...his name was Min Lee...he was the most popular boy in school, athletic star and all. He came up to us one day and began sitting with me...I felt so like...I don't know...I had a crush on him. Hell everybody had a crush on him..."

Oh God...

Do I run away now?

I'm already crying..

"A-After a while of hanging out...they asked me to come to a party one night. It was a big expensive Christmas party on Christmas Eve. My dad was working at his studio and my mom at the time was just having symptoms we didn't know she was sick yet...so I went ahead and went to the party with all of them."

Tears begin rolling down your cheeks like waves as you quickly wipe them away, every fiber in your being trying to fight away the painful memories.

"At...at the...the party...everything was so loud and overwhelming...I felt sick because of how loud it was...and I felt someone's hand grab mine and pull me away from the busy crowd..it was Min Lee, he brought me outside and gave me his jacket, asked me if I was feeling okay and I said yeah.."

Oh god this is too much.

I can't do it.

"Take your time Y/N. It's okay."

"Th-Then...I...um...Min Lee...led me to his like expensive suburban car and we got into the back of it...I was so relived to be away from the party...and I felt privledged to be with him in his car. Then um...he...he kissed me...it was my first kiss so I felt awkward at first...."

You try your hardest to keep your composure as your entire body vibrates in fear, the tears dripping down onto your dad's jacket.

"We um...startee making out...and things heated up and he took my shirt off...I thought we were all alone...so I was fine with it..I was just a stupid...s-stupid t-teenager.."

You choke out a small sob and pull your jacket tightly against you, your chest feeling like it's about to rip in two from the pain.

"A-All o-of a s-sudden...the van door o-opened...to reveal a-all of my friends...they all had cameras...a-and they started taking pictures of me..I was so shocked...I finally got out of the car and took off into the woods without my shirt on...it wasn't far from my house...so I walked home not thinking much about it..."

"Aw...Y/N..."

"Th-The n-next day at school...I sh-showed up...and everyone was gathered at my locker...I was so confused..."

Your voice becomes barely a whisper as you hug your own body, deep sobs now escaping into the quiet room.

"The pictures....were all over my locker...with horrific words spray painted all over them...it was all just a prank...they werr just my friends so they could prank me...for weeks...everytime I cleaned my locker...they put them back...I reported it to the school over and over...my dad even threatened to sur the school but they did nothing...until...one day...I tried to commit suicide."

"Oh...oh Y/N..."

"I just couldn't take it anymore...they all laughed at me...and called me a useless whore...I just wanted the pain yo stop...but...but after I was in the hospital for a bit..my dad decided to move all of us to our house in Seoul we would visit...it was his grandparents house...he thought a change would do me some good...be able to go to a new high school..."

"Y/N..."

"B-but....b-because of m-me....my dad had to drive...everyday...back there...back to his studio...that fateful snowy day...he...he...he still left...the last thing he said to me...was to be a good kid...and to grab his jacket on the way out the door...because it's cold outside...I was at school...and they called me to the office...my mom..she was there...and that sparkle she had in her eyes...it...it was gone...and I knew...my dad had died.."

At this point you're nothing but a bawling mess as you painfully grab your shoulders, your fingers grazing the soft red pattern stitched on the sleeves.

"If I had been stronger....My dad wouldn't have had to move me...if...if I had been a better daughter...and not gone to the party...none of this would have happened..."

Before you can react, Jimin reaches around you and tugs your body against his chest, his arms wrapping tightly around your waist so you're both now standing up.

"J-Jimin.."

"It is not your fault. Those people were awful to you. It wouldn't have mattered if you had said no Y/N, they would have found a way to torture you because they are evil. Evil will always find a way to get to you. None of that is your fault. You could not have changed your father's fate, it was snowy and you would not have changed any of that. How would you have known? You were reacting like most humans would."

"Jimin-"

"Listen to me. You're carrying around this guilt about your father's death, and none of it was even your fault. Would your father really want you sitting around wallowing in this kind of guilt? No. He would want you to go on living, and to find happiness Y/N. Those people...I now see why you avoided them so much...I am so...so very sorry that happened to you.."

You keep your face in Jimin's chest for a minute and inhale his scent, the exposed skin of his arms bringing warmth to your back.

He believes me...

No one has believed me...

Except for Appa...and Eomma...

Jimin reaches up and tenderly drags his fingers through your hair, his chin resting on the top of your head.

"Jimin...."

"Yes?"

You're right...

I do need to find happiness...

"And I think I already found it.."

"Huh-"

The entire moment seems to be frozen in time when you lean your head up and step onto your tiptoes, your lips tenderly pressing against Jimin's soft plump ones, his entire body freezing at the action.

I'll be happy...

And to do that...

It starts with you Jimin...

(A/N): I hate when you eat too many chicken strips and you feel like PiG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 4 4
I am living for you. PROMISE me you will do the same. γ€Š This story includes depression, suicidal behavior, bipolar illness and some problems related...
17.3K 970 52
'No. This can't be him. This can't be that little kid I had a dream about. I'm just imagining things.' You think to yourself as you're looking at the...
5.9K 308 36
β€’If it's not you it's not anyoneβ€’ He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
315K 9.9K 65
It's as if you're gazing upon the brightest star in the galaxy but closely, that star, is Park Jimin. As two very successful artists, the challenges...