"Shrimp."|Ayato Kirishima X R...

By ThyatiraKaupa

"I'm no hero. But I will love you, even if it kills me." Ayato Kirishima It had been five years since (Y/N) (... More

Author's Note.
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{12}
{13}
{14}
A Note
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
SPINOFF

{11}

7.2K 230 141
By ThyatiraKaupa

Yeaaaaah. So I'm officially back and please don't hate me for going for 3 whole months I love you beautiful creatures so fucking much rn!!!

This chapter is dedicated to Cah_Ree, she is literally the most adorable and helpful friend and loyal reader I can ever hope to have.

I love all you loyal readers and yes I know every single one of you so please don't be shy to say hi, I'd love to chat with you all.

Anyways, without further ado.

___________

2 weeks later.

(Y/N) unhooked her jacket from her hanger and slipped it over her shoulder. She fixed the collar and smiled at her reflection in the full-length mirror. She looked formal, in her black knee-lengthened skirt and creamy peach colored blouse, which was what she was aiming for.

She put on her silver studs as she turned around. A smile curled at her lips and her heart sped up at the sight before her.

Ayato was asleep under the white blanket. He sprawled on the bed, taking all the space. His blue hair fell over his face and stuck to his cheeks. He was adorable when he was asleep. He didn't seem at all deadly or ghoulish. He looked like a regular cute guy sleeping.

(Y/N) turned back around. After perfuming herself, she grabbed her bag and walked over to him. She already left a note on the fridge but she just wanted to kiss the tip of his nose.

Placing her bag down she leaned over to kiss the tip of his nose when he suddenly growled and grabbed her hips, next thing she knows she's under him. Her laughter filled the room and was the most beautiful sound to wake up to for Ayato Kirishima.

He grinned lazily as he gazed down at her with sleepy eyes. She was under him, his hands were placed on either side of her head.

"Cute outfit." He commented in a low husky voice.

(Y/N) gulped. His voice, his bed hair, his shirtless chest containing rock hard abs that you could probably open a bottle with and his chord necklace hanging from his neck, made her mouth water.

He leaned down and pecked her flustered cheeks. He pulled back smirking.

"A-Ayato-kun." She murmured, "I gotta go."

Though the words of objection left her lips, her body was giving a whole different sign to Ayato.

He trailed kisses down her jawline, ignoring her words and reaching her neck.

"Aya-" She broke off into a fit of giggles as he nipped at her earlobes, knowing how weirdly ticklish that spot was for her.

"Mmhmm?" He hummed, pecking her lips and pulling back when she tried kissing him back.

She pouted and he grinned sheepishly.

"I'm serious though." She said, her voice trailing off as Ayato licked her neck.

"Ayato-kun. I-I gotta g-go to HQ." She stuttered, her cheeks turning bright red when he slightly nibbled on her neck.

"What for?" He murmured against her skin as he kissed that exact spot.

"T-To resign. R-Remember? I told you last week." She stammered as he lightly grazed his teeth over a specific spot.

(Y/N)s eyes slipped shut as she bit her lips. That was her soft spot.

"Oh?" Ayato licked it and smirked when she tried to stifle a moan.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Yes, I-I gotta go right n-now."

"Mmhmm." He hummed, his hands trailing down her body and gripping her hips.

He left her neck and trailed down to her collar bone and downwards.

"Ayato-kun." She whimpered.

He chuckled and stopped.

(Y/N) opened her eyes and found him smirking as he gazed down at her flustered face.

"I think we should stop." He stated.

"W-what? Are you kidding me?" She stammered in disbelief.

He nodded and got off her with ease. "Yep. We should definitely stop, you gotta go to work."

(Y/N) sat up, glaring at him, cheeks ablaze. "What? But you-"

He chuckled at how adorable yet unbelievably attractive she looked in her pencil skirt and blouse with that childish infuriated pout playing at her pink lips.

"No buts except yours out the door, Shrimp." He said as he leaned down and pecked the tip of her nose.

(Y/N) groaned and fell back on the soft duvets infuriated beyond measure.

Ayato grinned stupidly as he walked into the shower. Messing around with his girl was a fun morning activity and it never really gets old. No matter how many times he's seen her blush shyly or bite her bottom lip or glare at him with those cheeks dusted pink, he'd never get tired of it.

When (Y/N) heard the shower go off, she knew she was defeated so she picked herself off the bed and grabbed her bag already contemplating on how she'd get back at blue haired ghoul.

The trip to the CCG building was uneventful and mundane. When she arrived at the front door Anita was there to greet her immediately.

She looked like she was about to cry with her eyes glistening and her small figure trembling.

"Is it true you're retiring?" Ani asked on the verge of tears, "Everyone's talking about it."

And true to her words, (Y/N) noticed for the first time that every CCG agent in the hallway was looking at her in reverence.

She nodded cautiously.

"Please don't resign Senpai! Your career has just begun and I can tell you will be the greatest CCG agent ever! I really look up to you!" She cried out as she bowed in deep reverence.

(Y/N) was sweating now, not sure how to react to someone older than her by a few years showing her so much respect.

She smiled and pulled Ani into a hug.

"Don't worry about me, CCG ran successfully without me and it will continue to do so. Besides, with someone like yourself working at the front desk, how can it not." (Y/N) said with a soft smile playing at her lips as she patted Ani affectionately on her back.

"Sheesh. All this drama and talk of you retiring. I don't get the fuss, you were a terrible sensei and team leader. Plus we're the same age yet you look and act way older." A smooth voice said from behind (Y/N).

She shook her head with a low chuckle as she turned to find the whole team she had administered during The Raid with the addition of Azumi.

A friend came and took the crying receptionist away as (Y/N) straightened to her height. She turned and smirked up at Daiki.

"And you were a terrible student and lousy underling. I'm gonna miss you too." She said with a gentle smile.

Daiki smiled looked away, his cheeks already a light shade of red at seeing (Y/N) smile up at him like that. He would never admit it, but (Y/N) had stolen his heart the moment she knocked him unconscious after a 6 second fight at which he lost.

Danno, who was the flirtatious and spontaneous twin of the two walk up and twirled (Y/N) before slipping a piece of paper into her palm. Winking he mouthed a not-so-quiet 'call me' to her as he stepped back.

She chuckled and rolled her eye's, by now used to his ulterior motives.

Akiko was next. She gave (Y/N) a bone crushing hug and wiped her tears as she pulled away.

"I will forever be in your debt. You trained me well and it was an honour to work under your command. You are the greatest CCG agent to live on my records." She exclaimed with a wide grin.

"Thank you. This job can change people. Please, don't ever lose your enthusiasm." (Y/N) said with a fond smile.

"If that is (Y/N)'s last command and wish, I will never ever stop being this chirpy!" She exlaimed in response with determination in her eyes.

(Y/N) smiled and turned to Azumi.

Azumi bowed. "You will forever have my respect."

(Y/N) was flattered by this because respect from Azumi was rare and not everyone gained it.

"Thank you Azum-" she stopped abruptly when Azumi looked up and straightened to her height.

Of course...how had I not figured this out. She's the girl I saved in the alley! She has the exact same eyes.

"(Y/N)-chan, you okay?" Azumi asked in concern when she saw the look of shock on (Y/N) face.

(Y/N) blinked rapidly and quickly hid her previous reaction.

She smiled widely. "U-uh, y-yeah. Sorry I just realized I'm gonna be late. Anyway, thank you so much Azumi-chan."

Azumi nodded uncertainly.

"Right! Sorry (Y/N)-chan. We're dragging time for you-"

"No no no, it's fine-"

"We'll walk you there." Akiko said with a wide smile a she pinked arms with (Y/N) and they all made their way to the Head Investigators office.

The whole way (Y/N) explained to them and other agents she hadn't met yet who joined them on their walk that she was retiring to open a small shop somewhere downtown. This wasn't entirely a lie so she felt a bit better. There was a small shop, just not hers and it was already open.

They left her at the door and when she walked in she stiffened. At the head of the table was the commissioner, his son was at his right with important members of the CCG.

The room was quiet and the tension was thick as (Y/N) took her seat. She tried to calm her racing heart as she assessed the situation.

She was simply retiring, why were all these important people here? . . . Unless . . . Unless they weren't planning on letting her go. Her eyes lazily but quickly darted to the possible exits and she clenched the fist rested lightly on her lap when she observed that there was two investigators at both exits and the room had no window.

Washuu was the first to speak.

"Retiring at such a young age (L/N) (F/N)."

(Y/N) smiled curtly. "As much as I love saving lives, I can't keep doing this. I have my own personal reasons, sir."

He nodded, yet his eye's were emotionless and intense. (Y/N) was sure they were suspicious of her motives.

"You are the youngest Senior Investigator in over a century here and breaking the record of our branch in America. You have so much potential, I'd hate to see that wasted. In this war, we need every able bodied person and you are a valuable asset to this organisation in saving humanity."

(Y/N) clenched her jaw.

"Sir, with all due respect I obviously care about humanity but as I previously stated, I have my own personal reason for doing this. Now are you going to accept my resignation or not." Her voice bounced off the walls with such firm authority and iciness that it seemed almost mismatched with her small stature and young age. Even the way at which she sat was formal. In that moment she seemed older and Washuu knew that if he were to refuse there would be a problem.

His dark eye clashed with her (E/C) but she refused to back down.

After a few moments of silence it was broken by Washuu's stern deep voice.

"Of course I am accepting your resignation. The number of ghoul kills you have is more than any agent thrice your age. You may leave. I have already signed the confirmation of your resignation and as of today, you are no longer a CCG agent."

Though he nodded and the words 'you may leave' were uttered (Y/N) felt unsure. She pushed aside the doubt and stood up. She bowed.

"Thank you sir. It was an honor working under this organisation."

As she was about to walk out, Washuu's voice stopped her halfway.

"Such a waste of talent."

She stiffened.

Killing is not a talent...I just wanna stop with the killing...

When she arrived home the smell of flour, chocolate, honey and vanilla wafted in the air.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she hung her coat and made her way towards the kitchen.

Her lips curled into a wide smile when she caught sight of what was happening in the kitchen.

Ayato had his back facing her as he whisked away. He wore a white shirt and black long pants. His blue hair dropped over his eyes, electric blue eyes that were fixed on the task at hand. There were batches of cookies on the encounter and blueberry muffins in the basket with chocolate brownies by the muffins in a cute little tray.

"Ayato-kun.." She muttered, blinking in shock.

Ayato Kirishima bakes...

(Y/N) slowly walked up behind him attempting to surprise him but thanks to his super hearing, he heard her a mile away.

"Attempting to sneak up on a Class SS ghoul huh? Real bright Shrimp." He chuckled, still whisking away.

She rolled her eyes and hugged him from behind. She loved how he smelt of flour and aftershave, it was a strange yet easily addictive scent.

"What's the occasion?" She asked, her voice muffled by his shirt.

He smiled and glanced back at her. Her head was rested firmly on his back and her arms were around his waist, gripping the front of the apron. Her hair was still in its tight bun.

"There has to be an occasion?" He drawled his voice hinting at his amusement.

She shrugged, her eyes shut and her lips tilted up in content. She could remain standing like this forever with her arms wrapped around him as he whisked whatever he was planning on baking next.

"What are you baking now?" She murmured as she lazily pulled her face away from his back and glanced at what he was doing.

"Lemon cake." He explained as he cracked an egg and whisked it smoothly into the mix. Once it was smooth and looked like cream cheese (Y/N) grinned and quickly dipped the tip of her pointer in and tasted it.

"Hey."

She smiled, her eye's shutting cutely. "It's delicious Ayato-kun!"

"It's not baked yet dummy." He scowled as he swiftly tipped his finger in and tapped the tip of her nose.

(Y/N) gasped as she touched the tip of her nose.

"Ayato-kun!" She pouted.

He turned to her and couldn't help but chuckle. She was glaring at him for rubbing the lemon cake mix on her face. With his incredible speed he dipped his finger in again and rubbed the cake mix on her cheek in two single streaks on either sides of her face as whiskers.

Ayato leaned back and marvelled at the site. His blue eyes taking in the sight of the (H/C) haired flustered woman. She was a mixture of cute with the nose and whiskers and sexy with her tight bun and white blouse and pencil skirt.

(Y/N) however was steaming.

"Are you serious?! I am gonna get you for that!" She reached over to dip her finger in but he lifted it up and above his head making it out of reach even when she was tiptoeing.

She pouted childishly and stamped her feet as she glared at him. "Not fair."

He placed the mixing bowl as he smirked and leaned down. His blue bangs hovering over his deep blue eye's that made (Y/N)'s heart pound and tint her cheeks redder than it was before. His hands cupped her cheeks in his firm, strong hands as he leaned down and kissed the tip of her nose whilst cleaning her cheeks.

When he pulled back and leaned his nose against hers, he smiled. His eye's searched hers past her feather-like eyelashes and he saw his universe, his everything because in those (E/C) orbs, she reflected a love for him that he couldn't quite believe. She loved him completely, despite his flaws, despite everything...she loved him.

I am finally complete with you here (Y/N)...

She smiled up at him and the moment lasted until she dropped the mixing bowl on his ruffled blue hair.

He gasped in shocked and she toppled over with laughter. Even the clatter of the copper mixing bowl on the tiled floor was silenced by her loud laughter.

Ayato rolled his eyes as he touched his hair and shivered at the squelching sound.

After five minutes she was still laughing.

"You done, Shrimp? Took me 15 minutes for that mix." He said, irritated.

She sniggered. "Sorry?"

He did not bulge.

(Y/N) smiled and wrapped her arm around his shoulder. Her lips met his in a slow passionate kiss as she ran her fingers though his lemon cake mix hair. She gripped his hair and deepened the kiss. She pulled back and took as much white cake mix from his hair as possible and rubbed it all over her head.

Ayato grinned down at her as she chuckled and held her sticky fingers up, "Happy?"

"Almost." He said and reached over.

(Y/N) was curious, maybe he'd rub it on her face again. Instead, he undid the tight bun and grinned sheepishly as he watched her hair tumble around and fan her face in waves.

The way he looked at her and smiled softly as he murmured, "Now I'm happy." Made her stomach flip and her pulse increase. Her cheeks turned pink.

Somehow those words ran deeper than just her hair style and they both understood that.

She smiled up at him with her hair a sticky white and (H/C) mess. He grinned down at her, his blue hair layered with the white sticky cake mix. Their sticky fingers entwined as their lips met again. They both smiled into the kiss, the scent of lemon lingering in the air.

And it was at that moment that Ayato Kirishima was sure that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with (Y/N) (L/N).

_________

How's that for a comeback! I thank all my readers who have come this far and those faithful one's who are still committed to this trash of a book. This was crazy long and my fingers at sore but who gives a fuck, you guys are worth it. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT HONESTLY I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH *cries in unicorn language*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 574 33
|UNDER HELLA EDITING| She was a human. He was a ghoul. Little Red Ridding Hood and The Wolf. Two completely different worlds. But yet two very simila...
1.5K 41 20
ayato and reader.title falling for another ghoul.after promising to never fall in love again, but promises aren't always kept.after meeting him her l...
7.2K 166 18
"You're finally awake!" "wh-who are you?" After a terrible incident, y/n and Kaneki have reached a challenging part in their lives. will they strive...
42.9K 1K 59
WARNING : VERY BAD WRITING !! • ken kaneki x female ghoul ! reader • BOOK 2