The Tutor

By xXMeXx627

Gracie May Howards is a brat. She's mean, and she not very smart at all. But she has that personality that'... More

1. The Tutor
2. The Tutor
3. The Tutor
4. The Tutor
5. The Tutor
6. The Tutor
7. The Tutor
8. The Tutor
9. The Tutor
10. The Tutor
11. The Tutor
12. The Tutor
13. The Tutor
14. The Tutor
15. The Tutor
16. The Tutor
17. The Tutor
18. The Tutor
19. The Tutor
20. The Tutor
21. The Tutor
22. The Tutor
23. The Tutor
24. The Tutor
25. The Tutor
26. The Tutor
27. The Tutor
28. The Tutor
29. The Tutor
30. The Tutor
31. The Tutor
32. The Tutor
33. The Tutor
34. The Tutor
35. The Tutor
37. The Tutor
38. The Tutor
39. The Tutor
40. The Tutor (End)
The Tutor (Epilogue)
The Tutor (Special)

36. The Tutor

188K 1.7K 284
By xXMeXx627

36

I ran through the school looking for him.  Where is that stupid boy?!

I went to the library.  I went to his room.  I went to the ice cream shop.  I went to the cafeteria.  I went to the auditorium.  I went everywhere and I couldn’t find him!

I was running like a mad girl when I suddenly bumped into someone and they knocked me to the ground.

I landed on my butt and it didn’t exactly feel pleasant.  “Watch it jerk!”  I yelled.

When I looked up my eyes widened and my heart stopped.  “Carson!”  I screamed, jumping up and wrapping my arms around his neck.

“God, there you are!  I’ve been looking for you everywhere!”  He exclaimed.

“I’ve been looking for you!”

He looked at me and smiled sadly.  “Well, we found each other.”

I smiled back, but then I frowned.  “Carson, Sasha-”

“I know.”  He said interrupting me.  “Keith told me.”

“What are we going to do?”

“I don’t really know.  I mean she’s known for a week now and hasn’t told Renee, so now we just have to wait and see what her motive is.”

“I can’t promise more people stuff!”

“I know.  I don’t think that’s it.  I think she just wants to keep us on edge.”

“That’s brat.”

“Agreed.”

“Well, I guess there’s no need to hide our relationship anymore.”

“Yeah, that’s a perk in this abyss of awfulness.”

I gave a sad smile.  “We’ll make it Carson.”

“I know.  I’m always telling you that.”  He chuckled, kissing my nose.  “Even if I’m far away I’m always going to be yours.”

I smiled.  “That’s comforting.”

“Isn’t it though.”

“I love you.”

“I know.”  He kissed my cheek.  He placed his head against mine.  “Want to come over to my dorm?”

“Isn’t Keith there.”

“He’ll leave.”

“Willingly?”

“I’ll make him.”

“Alright, but let me freshen up a little.”

He smiled, “You don’t have to, but fine.”

I kissed him and began walking to my dorm.  He was nonchalantly  walking behind me. 

All of the sudden this cute boy stepped in front of me.  “Gracie May!” 

I was shocked, but I stopped.  “Can I help you?”

I didn’t really recognize him.  He looked a little like my age or just barely younger.  He had long blond hair and big blue eyes.  He was blushing like crazy.

“Um…” he looked at his feet uncomfortably.  I looked back at Carson and he just shrugged.

I turned back to the boy.  “What do you need?” I asked.

“Gracie, I want to ask you something.”

“Um…first can you tell me your name?”

He looked a little hurt that I couldn’t remember him.  “Evan.”

“Oh, okay.  Um…how do I know you?”

“We had English together.”

“I see.  Alright, proceed with your question.”

“Well, I know that you and your boyfriend have been broken up for like a month and so I was wondering if…um…maybe you’d like to go out with me.  I really really like you!  You’re funny, and pretty, and really interesting.  Please.”

It took me a minute to regain my composure.  I was trying so hard not to laugh at the poor boy.  I don’t really even know why it was so funny.  It just was.

I coughed once and was about to answer when Carson grabbed my arm.  “I’m sorry Evan, but she’s taken.”

Carson was a good five inches taller than Evan, so he looked scared for a second, and then skittered away.

“Man, I hate guys hitting on you.”

“That was a really sad attempt at hitting on me though.  I mean come on.  Did you have to be so scary?”

“Yes.  It just irks me.  I mean I tried to hold back for a minute, but it didn’t work.”

“I was just trying not to laugh.”  I shrugged.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.  “That’s it, I’m escorting you to your dorm.  It’s not safe.”

I just rolled my eyes and we walked on.

We got to my dorm and he waited outside.  I went and took an extremely short shower and got dressed in jeans and a long sleeved gray shirt.

I put my hair in a high bun and just a little bit of makeup.

I finished and walked out.  Carson was just leaning against the wall.  He looked up and smiled.  “Hello beautiful.”

He walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss.  “Alright, let’s go.”

He took my hand and we walked out and into the main area of the school. 

People were staring and pointing and whispering.  I just smiled and held closer to Carson.

We continued walking when suddenly someone got in our way.  “Hah!  I caught you guys!”  We both glared at Sasha.

“Sasha, we’re not stupid.  We knew you knew.”

She pouted.  “Either way, I’m telling Renee.”

We all paused for a second in thought.  Then I said, “Why?”  A simple question.  I just wanted to know why.

“Well, because…I hate you!  You’re a brat!  You embarrassed me!”

“I think you’re just jealous.  I have Carson and you don’t.”

She scoffed.  “That ship has sailed sweetheart.  Now I’m just mad and want to ruin your pitiful excuse of a life.”

“And again, I ask why?  Why do you want to hurt us so much?  Why can’t you just let us be?”

She glared.  “I don’t know, I suppose I’m just an evil person.”

“Sasha, can you at least let him stay a little longer?  Please.”  I asked.

She thought for a minute, and then finally spoke, “Alright, fine.  He can stay for one more month…”  We smiled. 

“Thank you.”  I said.

“But, I want him to kiss me once.”

We both stopped short at that. 

“Wha-what?” I asked.  “I thought you said that you weren’t into him?”

“Eh…well, I hate you, and he’s hot, so it’s a win win.”  She shrugged.

“I can’t believe that one person could be so…evil.”

“Get over it sweetheart.”  She sneered.  “A deal’s a deal.  Carson, if you want to stay, you have to kiss me.  And no kissing on the cheek.  It has to be a real kiss, on the lips.”

He sighed.  “Sasha, can you let me talk to Gracie for one minute?”

“Fine.”

He grabbed my arm and we walked a few paces away and he looked down at me with a worried expression.  “Gracie, is it worth it?”

I rubbed my eyes.  “Carson, it’s just one kiss.”

“But Gracie, this goes against a lot of what I stand for.”

“Why?”

“I can’t kiss another girl.  Only you.”  He said blushing.

I smiled and placed my hand on his cheek.  “That’s probably the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard.  I love you, and even if you kiss her I’ll love you.  I want you to stay so bad.”

“Gracie, I can’t do it.  It would feel so wrong.”

“I can’t ask you to.  It’s up to you, but I want you to know that if you do it would make no difference to me.”

He thought for a minute.  Finally after tense seconds he spoke.  “If I do, I want something out of this.” I cocked my head to the side, confused.  He smirked then said,  “I want you.”

I smiled.  “That’s not difficult to get.”

“So, I guess I have to go kiss her now.”

“Would it make you feel better if I didn’t look?”

“Kind of.”

“Alright.”

We walked back over to Sasha and she was smirking.  “So what’s the decision?”  She asked.

“He’ll kiss you.” I stated.

She looked a little surprised.  “Well, alright.” She smiled devilishly again and walked up to Carson.  He tensed a little.  I could tell because he was still holding my hand.  She looked down at our entwined fingers.  “Um…you’re going to have to let her go.”

He squeezed my hand a little tighter and it actually hurt.  “Ow!  Okay, Carson be a big boy and let go.”  I said wrenching my hand from his.  “If you don’t want to do this you don’t have to Carson.”  I said.

“Well…I want to stay longer.”  He said.  He looked like such an upset child. 

“Then the only way is to kiss me.”  Sasha said laughing evilly.

“Alright, Gracie, please don’t look.”  He pleaded.

I turned, but still looked in the corner of my eye.  Sasha got closer, but then he freaked out again.  “Okay, how about we go somewhere where no one will see us.  I don’t want them getting the wrong idea.”

“Fine.”  She sighed. 

They walked behind a building and I followed. 

I peaked around the corner.  Sasha got closer and wrapper her claws around the back of his neck and pulled his lips down onto hers.

The minute I saw them kiss I realized how stupid I was to act so blasé about it.  There was an immediate fire burning in my chest.  I was getting angry.

She actually deepened the kiss!  I couldn’t believe it!

I saw him begin to panic and try and pull away, finally she let him go.  “There, now you get to stay for another two weeks.”  She said smiling.

“What?!  You said a month!”

“Did I?  I can’t remember, but I believe I said two weeks.”

“Sasha!  Please, don’t do this!”

“Kiss me again and you got yourself another two weeks.”  She sneered, trailing her finger down his chest.

“Sasha, I…Gracie would…”

“Kiss me Carson, or I’ll call this second.”

“Wait!  That’s not fair!”

“Kiss me.”  She glared.

He looked so worried, but he reluctantly leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips.

Finally when he pulled away she smiled.  “You’re a good kisser.”

“Thanks.”  He mumbled.

“One month it is.” She smiled and bounced away.

When he turned around I was standing right there with my arms crossed.  He yelled in surprise, then put his hand over his heart.  “God, you scared me.”

“Yeah, I’m sure.”

“Did you see all that?”

“Yup.”

“Gracie!  You weren’t supposed to look!”

“I did anyways.  I guess I should be happy that you’re staying for another month, but I’m still kind of upset.”

“I know.  I’m sorry.”  He said hanging his head in shame.

I placed my hand under his chin and made him look at me.  “Don’t be sorry.  I said to do it.”

“You know, if you look at this from the outside it probably looks really screwed up.”

I chuckled.  “You’re right.  Now let’s go.”

“Good idea.”

“By the way, you can’t kiss me until you brush your teeth.”

“Fine.”  He mumbled.

I smiled and we made our way to his dorm.

**I don't know.  Things seem pretty repetitive right now.  I'll shake things up more next chapter lol.  =)  Hope you liked it.  Sorry for the wait.**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7.1K 25
"No one loves you!" "Your worthless." "Your going to live your whole life alone!" These are things Grace White has heard all her life. Shes never ha...
38 3 18
Meng is the little sister of Tian. Her family owns a business, they are the top first company in their country. Her parents always stayed in overseas...
3.6K 160 20
"Cool, lets go!" we jumped off his bed and ran towards his stairway, where he sat on his railing. "What are you doing?" I asked the crazy person. "Be...
520K 8.3K 73
"You don't know where I come from, and I don't know where you come from. So lets just put aside our differences... for the gang" - Gracie Trying to g...