Gone and forgotten forever

Galing kay Kaydenney1

It is about a girl who's family moves to Maine but she gets taken by her boyfriend and her family doest even... Higit pa

The beginning
The confession
The escape part 1
The mysterious house

The trouble begins

1 1 0
Galing kay Kaydenney1

As the last bell rings I notice Henry waiting outside of the door to my class. When I walk out he is acting all weird and won't talk to me. "Hello Henry, are u all right?"  No answer I repeated myself but still no answer.
"I think I will just go home." I said as we walked out of the school. He grabbed my wrist and finally said "No, you are coming with me." I tried to break from his grip before he dragged me to his bus and told be to get on or something bad would happen. I get on the bus skittishly and found an empty seat, I sat down and he sat beside me to make sure I couldn't get off.
I tried to pull out my phone with out him noticing to text my mom and say that Henry was forcing me to his houses and I was scared. Unfortunately he saw my phone just as I was gonna send the message and ripped it out of my hand. "That was a mistake sweetie. You shouldn't have done that." He said with a little snicker.
" what's your problem let me go home." I said well I was shaking in fear.
He didn't reply and it was a silent ride the rest of the way. After about 20 more minutes we made it his bus stop. He made me walk in front of him to make sure I didn't try to escape.
My plan was when I stepped off the bus I would start running in the opposite direction toward my house Witch was about 25 minutes away. The only problem was he was holding on the my bag so I couldn't run but I planned to take off the straps witch will hold him up a little well I start running.
The problem was when I got off the bus he grabbed my arm before I could take off.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.8K 504 24
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
10.2M 352K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...
4.2K 70 24
Many people asked me about helluva boss at first i didn't like it but after watching it, i started to like it but it was a shame they didn't made tha...
14.1K 266 18
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫!" 𝗌𝖺𝗆 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 and y/n. "𝐰𝐡𝐲?" Tara asked as she cried. " 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥...