The trouble begins

As the last bell rings I notice Henry waiting outside of the door to my class. When I walk out he is acting all weird and won't talk to me. "Hello Henry, are u all right?"  No answer I repeated myself but still no answer.
"I think I will just go home." I said as we walked out of the school. He grabbed my wrist and finally said "No, you are coming with me." I tried to break from his grip before he dragged me to his bus and told be to get on or something bad would happen. I get on the bus skittishly and found an empty seat, I sat down and he sat beside me to make sure I couldn't get off.
I tried to pull out my phone with out him noticing to text my mom and say that Henry was forcing me to his houses and I was scared. Unfortunately he saw my phone just as I was gonna send the message and ripped it out of my hand. "That was a mistake sweetie. You shouldn't have done that." He said with a little snicker.
" what's your problem let me go home." I said well I was shaking in fear.
He didn't reply and it was a silent ride the rest of the way. After about 20 more minutes we made it his bus stop. He made me walk in front of him to make sure I didn't try to escape.
My plan was when I stepped off the bus I would start running in the opposite direction toward my house Witch was about 25 minutes away. The only problem was he was holding on the my bag so I couldn't run but I planned to take off the straps witch will hold him up a little well I start running.
The problem was when I got off the bus he grabbed my arm before I could take off.