The mysterious house

When I woke up I was in a dark room strapped to a bed with Chains with excruciating pain in my head . He walked in and was acting like nothing had happened and this was normal for him.
"Let me go, or I will break up with you." I said trying to sound brave
He walked Over to be and said "that won't be possible because I am never letting you go." As he slapped me in the face. Than he pulls out a needle even though he knows I am deathly afraid. "GET AWAY FROM ME, You Know How Scared Of Them I Am." As he jabbed it in to my arm. I started to feel dizzy and see black and woken up on a metal table. Almost like a operating table. I tried to move but I was strapped down. I saw him walk over beside me with a huge grin on his face. "What are you going to do to me." I said with my voice shaking and tears streaming down my face. 
He had a pair of very sharp scissors in his had and started to cut my shirt off. He stroked my face and said I didn't want to hurt you but the voices said to. He took out a belt and wiped my stomach with it over and over. Everytime it  hit I let out a yelp. After about 5 times the pain was so bad I had passed out and when I woke up I was back in the room chained to the bed unable to move. I had a unbearable pain in my stomach and it felt like someone was trying to kill me.