You were Beautiful

Od hailthegoddessjihyo

This is a story of an alternate universe where Twice members were just ordinary girls. Far from stardom but s... Více

CH1. Broken
CH2. Music
CH3. Wake up
CH4. All is Well
CH5. Stay
CH6. Drifting Memories
nothing but notes
CH8. Encounter
CH9. Calling
CH10. Unchanged
CH11. Remember
CH12. Screwed
CH13. Lean on me
nothing but notess
nothing but notesss
CH14. Unnoticed
nothing but notessss
CH15. A Reminder
nothing but notesssss
nothing but notessssss
CH16. Same but not
CH17. Harrowing
CH18. Breakthrough
CH19. Let's End This!
CH20. Going Back
CH21. Not Moving.
CH22. Fail to Remember
CH23. Beaming
CH24. Coda
The End.
Thank you...
Annyeong People of World!

CH7. Leaving

113 11 0
Od hailthegoddessjihyo

🎵Just the way that you would look at me
Was so much I'd never want to leave🎵

Timeskip - 3 days later

Eunsook's POV

It's my 3rd day here in the hospital and Y/N never left my side. He's making sure I'm ok and I couldn't be proud of myself for raising a child like him. As he grew older, I started to think he's not just our pride and happiness but a blessing.

At an early age he started to get involved with our business, he knows his stuff. He always listens to his father and never miss my advice. He is tough when it comes to Ryujin's suitors but he's soft when it comes to his sister. He's really a good son to us and a role model brother to Ryujin so I am really hurt when Nayeon did this to him. He doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

"Y/N son, your mom has a visitor" My husband rubbed his back as I stared at them lovingly

He woke up and smiled at me, "Good morning mom, dad and visitor." and shut his eyes again to sleep again.

"Y/N?" He widened his eyes and wipe his drool. He stood straight and fixed his hair as soon as he heard that voice.

"Oh my pretty, Jihyo." This sweet girl bought me lavenders, "You shouldn't have bought these flowers dear. I am doing well thank you."

She shook her head, "Aniyo, I picked them at the Namsan-won's garden and my new friends at the stall helped me so I had the chance to arrange them prettily. I hope you like it, Mrs. Shin"

"Call me mom, please and yes I really love this bouquet." Jihyo blushed.

My husband smiled, “You seemed good at flower arrangement"

"I just learned them from Aunt Sunmi, Mr. Shin"

"Call me Dad..."

Y/N reacted to his dad, I know he's embarrassed right now, "Dad?" He looked to the girl and bow as an apology, "Jihyo, I am sorry for my mom and dad's behavior"

"No need Y/N. Mom and Dad are really playful with me. I just need to get used to it" She chuckled and that my heart felt at ease.

Jihyo, she's a kind girl and I want her for my Y/N. With her bubbliness and brightness, she'll be able to help Y/N to move from his heartbreak. I am really happy that she's calling me mom now. Then suddenly...

"Eomma!?!"

The 4 of us were startled as these voices filled the room. Oh look at these fine young ladies, these girls are the fruits of Y/N's kindness. They are my hidden gems and not like their eldest sister, they are diligent and hard-working lass.

"Chaeng? Dubu?" They rushed to my sides and they are now crying caressing my face.

"Eomma, don't leave us, we need you!" they hugged me

"Yah! I am still strong, why would I leave my babies?" I hugged them back.

Y/N's POV

"Hey ladies, you know the etiquette, right? We have a family friend here."

Both of them stood straight and bowed to Jihyo, "I am Im Dahyun, Graduate student at BIMM Institute, 19yrs of age, single and ready to mingle-"

"YAH DUBU! No boyfriends or girlfriends!" I shook my head at her

"I am Im Chaeyoung and I am into painting but currently I am taking a business course at Berlin School of Business and Innovation. I am working so I can be a valuable asset of Shin Corp." That’s my Chaeyoungie

Jihyo bowed as well, "I am Park Jihyo, I am living at Myeongdong. My mom and dad died when I was 4 and I was left alone with Aunt Sunmi. I have 2 adopted sisters and they came from an orphanage. I did not finish any degree and currently I am a singer." Her smile captivates my eyes and her eyes were sparkling.

Dubu smiled, "Oppa, she's interesting." she shifted her eyes to her "Jihyo-ssi, by judging your visuals and your voice I think you're a trainee. What entertainment company do you belong? BigHit? JYP? or SM."

I started to chuckle on my thoughts, Jihyo is definitely a singer but she's singing at their food stall. She's witty and this Dubu has no idea what she is.

Then Chaeng interrupted her sister, "Nope Dahyunnie, she's not a trainee. She's a waitress, right Ms. Jihyo?"

"Bingo Chaeng! Sharp as always!" My mom smiled as she is pleased with this little tigress. Dahyun left in awe as she can’t figure out how Chaeng found out about Jihyo. "I've seen the video guys…"

Now that is why she knew about Jihyo. My mom frowned a bit and asked, "What video, Chaeng?"

"Yah Eomma! Why are you ignoring your tofu" she pouted and continues "Unfair, you're siding to Chaeng! Did you forget how I play the piano? I made your heart flutter, right" Dahyun pouted again to her 'mom'

"Hahahaha kids will always be kids" we laughed at them, "Jihyo is a waitress at her aunt's food stall at Myeongdong, and she's the best trot singer." I exaggerated and looked at her, she's smiling at me.

"Y/N, stop staring. You're melting Jihyo." Dad jokingly commented on how I look to Jihyo.

In an instant the room was filled with laughter. From their story, it seems like Nayeon informed them that mom is in the hospital so they rushed from Berlin to Seoul.

Then Dahyun hugged mom and rested her head to her shoulder, "What happened, Mom?"

My mom stared blankly at the window and spoke "Stress"

Chaeng held mom's cheeks and reminded her, "Mom, please take care of yourself. We can stay here if you want."

Mom smiled, "I love you Chaengie and Dahyunah"

Dahyun hugged her again, "We love you too Eomma"

Chaeng stood as she received a message from someone, "Let's go Dahyunnie, unnie texted me and she is waiting."

They kissed mom and bowed once more to us "Mom we'll go ahead. We'll return tomorrow."

Chaeyoung's POV

As soon as we got out of mom's room a tear escaped my eyes and I can't muster any courage to face the Shins, I stopped and cried to my sister's back "Dahyunnie, why did this happen?"

She wore her stern face back, "Chaeyoungah, let's settle this with unnie. I'm gonna stab her horny ass and throw her to the Han River"

We hailed a taxi and she called unnie as soon as we get inside

"Yah! Don't ask who I am. Go back to our old apartment now, let's finish this!"

"Dahyunnie, aren't you being harsh to unnie? She's sick."

 Me and my big mouth, now she's angry at me. "You want me to cut ties with our family and ask the Shins to adopt me legally?"

"Yah!" I yelled

"Chaeyoungah, if oppa knew that unnie had this stupid sickness, do you think she'll have to cheat?"

I remained silent because I know it was unnie's decision to hide that she is a nymphomaniac. We knew it, but we gave her a chance to change because Y/N Oppa is a good man. We want to make sure oppa deserves a perfect girl and that's our sister.

I remember a month ago, Nayeon unnie called us while we're in Europe and for the nth time, she slept with Jinyoung.

Flashback

"WHAT THE FUCK IM NAYEON!" Dahyun is fuming in anger, "WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO OPPA! DO YOU REALLY LOVE HIM? WE ARE HAVING A GOOD LIFE, THANKS TO THEM! ARE YOU REALLY SCREWING US HERE! YOU LIKE RUINING YOUR PUSSY! NOW OUR LIVES IS IN BRINK OF BEING DESTROYED JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE HORNY!?"

I got her phone and start talking to unnie, "Yah unnie, you promised us you will leave this bad practice, right? Jinyoung is Ryujin's boyfriend and oppa's friend."

"THIS IS FUCKING UNETHICAL, YOU ANIMALS!"

Chaeng added "Also unnie they might stop supporting our education. Then we'll be deported back to Seoul. Do you think there is a decent job  waiting for me and Dahyun? Dahyunnie just got her diploma. Do you think the cafe can hold our daily expenses us if they stop helping us?"

Dahyun came back, "Fuck you! You have a way to stop this but you choose to give in to your desires! If only I can offer myself to Y/N oppa, this won't happen!"

(Dahyun, I know you hated me because of many things in the past! I am still your unnie and I am responsible for my actions. I'm going to break up with him and I will support your needs!)

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! IF YOU HURT THEM, I'LL RUSH BACK TO SEOUL TO CUT TIES WITH YOU!" She slammed her phone against the wall and at last her tears welled in her eyes.

I immediately hugged her back, "Dahyunnie, please calm down."

End of Flashback

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

61.2K 2.4K 17
*********************** "You're really pretty you know." "How many times you'll say that?" "Till my last breath." *********************** "Let me go...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
109K 4.3K 45
I never know I would meet someone like you. Are we destined to see each other? Or is it just a new lesson for us to learn? Hi guys! So this is my fir...
121K 6.1K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021