Through My Eyes |PJM Fanficti...

By Suga__Fox

"You don't have to see love Darling, you feel it. When you feel it you will know, because you would rather di... More

¥
* Lullaby *
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
New Story
~16~
Another Dream
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
*~45~*
~46~
~47~
~48~
A/N
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~€~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~£~
~72~
~73~
~74~
~75~
~76~
~77~
~78~
~79~
~80~
~81~
~82~
~83~
~84~
~85~
~86~
~87~
~88~
~89~
~90~
~91~
~92~
~93~
~94~
~95~
New Story

~30~

23.3K 1.5K 392
By Suga__Fox

"Hyung! Noona!"

The second you and Jimin get over the steep slope of the road you're met with a worried Jungkook, his ebony eyes rounded and misty with tears.

"I thought something happened to you! I was going to walk to the school to come and make sure you weren't murdered!"

"Ah...sorry Jungkook...I got into a bit of a fight at school-"

"Noona! Your face! You have scratches on your cheeks!"

Damnit.

I didn't want Jimin to know.

"You do?"

"I...Ri Na only got me once.."

"Noona! You need to come inside! We have to get a bandage on it!"

"Actually Jungkook...we were coming to get you so we could go to the market again...and grab stuff for sundaes-"

You're cut off when Jungkook runs forward and wraps his arms tightly around you, his head borrowing deep into your neck.

"Noona....thank you for coming home safely....and...thank you for bringing my Hyung home safely..."

Awww....

His voice is barely a whisper as you pat his back tenderly, his soft fruity scent bringing you a sense of calm.

"You're welcome Jungkook...I'm sorry we were late because of me...can I make it up to you with an amazing ice cream sundae?"

"The kind with all the different ice creams and sauces?"

"Mhm."

"....can I pick a sauce?"

"Whichever one you want."

Jungkook releases you from his grasp and softly thumps his feet with excitement, his eyes how full of warmth and joy.

"Okay! Hyung! We get ice cream!"

"Mhm, we sure do."

You look at the two boys and smile softly, tiny spikes of pain ebbing through your cheek from the cuts made by Ri Na's fake nails.

They've become so close to me...

I hope it can stay like this..

···············

(Jimin's POV)

There's so much I don't know about Y/N...

I didn't know her mother had cancer...

So That's why she needs only a certain amount of money each time...she's using it to help pay her mother's hospital bills...

"Hyung!"

Jimin slightly jolts when he hears Jungkook's voice break his thoughts, his head turning towards the younger male's voice.

"Yeah?"

"Which syrup do you want?"

"Ah...um...I don't really know...chocolate?..."

"Noona! Hyung wants chocolate!"

Jimin's heart speeds up in his chest when he hears the mention of Y/N, his entire body warming up when she again laces her small hands in his.

Goodness...

What are these strange feelings I get whenever Y/N is around....

It's freezing outside and yet I feel like I'm going to burn up in my coat...

"Alright...we've got everything...lets get to the checkout.."

Jimin feels his heart shatter when he can hear the somber tone Y/N's voice holds, even her steps seeming to be weighed down by the day's events.

Poor Y/N...

She dropped out of college...

I wonder what those people did to her...to make her react that way towards one of them...

And when we were at the cafè...she was so scared her body was shaking like a leaf...

"Are you ready to go home Jimin?"

"Y-Yes!"

Once again Jimin is brought back to reality, but this time lulled back by the sound of Y/N's voice.

"Okay...let's go enjoy some ice cream sundaes."

"Ice cream!"

Jungkook has become so close to Y/N...It's nice to hear him getting close to a female...

It's only been him and I for so long..

"Jimin...are you feeling okay?"

"Yes Y/N...just deep in thought is all. I apologize."

"It's alright.."

Jimin's cheeks burn red when he thinks back about being in the hallway of the school, Y/N's soft arms tenderly wrapped around his waist, her voice at the time desperate for comfort.

I've never been hugged like that before...

She's so soft...

And her hair smells so nice...

Oh gosh...here goes my chest again...

Jimin reaches up with one of his hands and rubs his aching chest, Y/N's voice laced with concern.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes! I promise I'm fine...please don't worry Y/N."

I will figure out what this odd feeling is...it only happens when Y/N is around...

It has something to do with her...I know it...

················

(Y/N's POV)

"Noona....those were the best ice creams ever..."

You smile down at Jungkook and continue to drag your fingers through his thick black hair, his arms looped around your thighs.

"I'm so happy you enjoyed them Jungkook. You have leftovers too so you can make another one."

"None of those would be as good as yours Noona...you make it the best.."

Jungkook tenderly closes his eyes and falls into another slumber, his face nuzzled in your lap.

He's so tired all the time...

"These really were delicious Y/N. Thank you."

"Ah...it's no problem Jimin...I enjoy making delicious things for you guys.."

"I'm happy Jungkook is learning how to make some things...I've never been able to teach him how to cook...it isn't like we don't have money...we just don't have the skill to cook things like you do..."

"My...my mom is the one that taught me how to make everything...except for desserts...my dad taught me how to make those.."

"Right...your dad was a producer?"

"Yeah...he was very very famous...he has his name in history books for the songs he has written...a countless amount of awards..."

"He...he um.."

"Yeah...when we moved here...he was driving back to Daegu to his studio...it was really early in the morning before I went to school...he got in a car crash...and died on impact...there was no saving him.."

You feel your hands already beginning to shake as you know Jimin's next question, the simple words the beginning of the unravelling of your past.

"Why did you decide to move to Seoul?"

I can open up to you...

I can allow you to know my past...

You were there for me when I was hurting...

I can finally....let it all out..

"Well...um..."

(A/N): Sad hours coming 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 11.8K 68
*SEQUEL TO 'SERENDIPITY?'* *READ SERENDIPITY FIRST* Happy endings? They're a cliché. But we're still suckers for happy endings... After being with J...
891 98 18
in a universe where soulmates exist, two passionate dancers try to figure each other out ❝i hate waking up with you on my mind and not in my bed❞ boo...
181K 6K 19
You never knew that loving seven people would be so hard, but you also never thought that seven people would turn your life upside down. . . #1 in 방탄...
510K 22.1K 53
"So you knew who I am? Why did you not approach me then?" "I'd know your eyes anywhere Mr Kim Namjoon, and I also know you love taking walks. So I le...