Luigi's Mansion 3: Luigi x Re...

By I_escape_with_music

You started walking to the entrance to your hotel room and gently opened it, there was that same laughter tha... More

Ch.1: The Invitation
Ch.2: King Boo Returns
Ch.3: The Eleventh Floor
Ch.4: Kitchen Mayhem
Ch.5: Dramatic Piano Pieces
Ch.6: Skin & Bones
Ch.7: Meeting Gooigi
Ch.8: Hurt Like This
Ch.9: Downhill
Ch.10: Forgotten Memories
Ch.11: Reminise
Ch.12: You're Part of Me
Ch.13: Star Shopping

Hello!

4.8K 57 6
By I_escape_with_music

(Don't own photo)

Hello there!(Sunday, Dec 15)

So, I've hardly seen any Luigi x Reader stories, and being a maniac for some actually GOOD xReader content I've decided to do my own take.

And I've recently bought the new Luigi's Mansion 3 and I loved it just as much as the others.

That's why I'm here🤷‍♀️

And I'm sure there are a few people out there who also want to see some good ol' Luigi, and I'm here to make that a reality. I'll be sure to make it good, unlike some mildly confusing stories I've seen.

Updates

This is going to be in parts, I'd say up to about 7-10 semi long ones. I just feel like if I wrote one part to this book it'd be total shit, rushed and just all out a terrible reading experience.

And please bare with me if I don't update regularly. I'm at a very confusing point in my life, and seeing how it's almost the holidays I'd say my family will try to keep me busy.

But no excuses I'll probably be lazy asf🤪

Added Notes(Monday, Dec 16)

I will also be re-playing the game while writing some of these parts(literally all of them).
I didn't take any small details in only the major points in the story when I first played so, again, bare with me. I want to make this enjoyable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344 10 1
TRIGGER WARNING: VIOLENCE!!! ----- Luigi's been keeping a secret. Dimentio. The man in green couldn't help but feel sorry for him, his supposed fri...
232K 1.7K 10
I apologize in advance this was written a long ass time ago and I have grown as a person 😭 Katsuki Bakugou oneshots. Lemon exists here so watch out...
11.7K 252 11
⚠️ WARNING: this story contains MAJOR SPOILERS for basically the entire game of OMORI, so if you haven't finished the game, i'd suggest doing so befo...
19.4K 325 20
You and Luigi could finally rest after you get an invitation to a relaxing hotel. The two of you, including Mario, peach, and three toads. Oh and pol...