✔Mini Us? • [BTS]

נכתב על ידי KSBBAA18

♚ Stalwart - Purple you BTS awards in Van category ♚ ❛ You are Me!! ❜ Jin screamed when he saw a tall cute b... עוד

1. Transform
2. Where do you came from?
3. Practice Time.
4.Secrets
5. Amusement Park
6. Peace
7.Cooking disaster
8. Shopping Mall
9. Fan Meeting
10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!
11. Beach
12. Waves
13. Dream
14. MAMA
15. Family
16. Family pt.2
17. Seoul = Christmas
18. Yoongi
19. Day care
20. Never doing that
21.Taking care of a Baby~
22. Award + Birthday?
23. Kindergarten
24. First day at schools ~
25. Taking care feat.Jin
26. Grocery shopping feat.Jin.
27. Kookie's desire
28.The Mcdonalds
29. Hibernation
30.Field Trip
31. Adventure
32. Lost?
33. Kookie's Day out
34. Normal Weekdays
35. Petting Zoo
36. When your in trouble
37. Lesson time
38.Treats or Dentist
39. Sports day
41. Our sweet Tae
42. Babies Day out
43. BBQ
44 .Orange Fight
45.Rose Petals
Questions part!
Answers!!
46. Tooth Fairy
47 . Gift shop
SPECIAL EPISODE! !
SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!
48 . Wizard Nightmare
49. Last Goodbye
Final : Coming back to you!
Appreciation and Words

40. Power out

1.1K 49 18
נכתב על ידי KSBBAA18

In the dark

"Why haven't anyone told me about the power is going to be out for four hours?" Jin yells as he torches the candles they bought from the shop.

Kookie jumps and tugges on Jin's clothes to get his attention.

'Hyuunnuieee!!! Me! !' Kookie tries to get a hold of Jin but Jin was moving simon tediously.

"We even didn't knew about the sudden power out,hyung." Jimin replies as he carefully walks to the living room with candles.

"All of our neighbours have their power. Then why ours are out?" J-Hope ask while watching outside.

"Call the damn electricity department." Suga says from the couch.

"I don't  have the number." Jungkook pops out of nowhere.

"I don't have a phone. .." Taehyung sighs and Jin stares at him for a minute before starts to search for candles.

"Kookie!! Will you stop grabbing my clothes!! Aishhh!!" Jin yells out in the dark.

"HYUNG!!! WE NEED MORE CANDLES!!!"

"WE DON'T HAVE MORE CANDLES!!!" Jin yells back and Kookie flinched.

"DIDN'T WE GET 40 CANDLES!!"

"WE USED ALL OF THEM YOU STUPID!" Jin inhales and waits for the answer.

"OH YEAH! BRING THE LAST ONE!!" Jin scoffs and grabs the tray.

************************************

"Hyung,did you bought any snacks?" Jungkook ask but Jin scoffs and sat down with his tray.

"Get your ass up and grab it by yourself." Jin pours some tea on his fancy cup and sips on it.

'Hyungie! Thawt's meawn!' Chim points out but Jin didn't bothered to hear him.

"I'll go and grab some! Come on,Kookie!!" Jungkook calls Kookie who was poking Suga on his cheeks.

"Guys! Any of you got the number?" J-Hope ask but they shakes their heads to no.

"I'M BACK WITH LOADS!!" Jungkook shouts and tosses the snacks on the table.

"Where's Namjoon?" Jin ask while looking around.

"Maybe dead." Suga replies and Chim gasps.

"Ah..just come here. I reserved seats for you two." Suga points at the empty space infront of him.

"What can we do now..." J-Hope says and he felt a slight shivers coming beside him and he saw Hope was shivering from fear.

"What's wrong,Hope?" Hope looks up and gulps.

'I-I. ..I'm s-scared. ....monster....Will come..under the ...couch...' Hope sticks to J-Hope more.

************************************

10 minutes later

"Uh..guys did you noticed that our power went-" Namjoon walks in and saw the gang was having a small dark party in the small light of the candles.

"Out...what are you doing?" He ask again and Jin puts his cup on the table.

"Glad that you ask. Where have you been?" Namjoon scratches his neck and smiles.

"I was on my phone and when my phone died...I noticed that there was no power in my room and I checked the other rooms there was no power either." He says and Jin claps slowly.

"Who told me that his IQ is 148?" Jin ask but J-Hope slightly screamed.

"Kookie don't pinch me!" Kookie humps and puffes his cheeks.

"Well, do you have the number of the electricity department?" Jimin ask and Namjoon nods.

"Yeah! It's in........" Namjoon realised that his phone is dead.

"In....my phone...and my phone is...dead..." Suga scoffs .

"YAH! YAH! Kim Namjoon! Come here! Let me kill you!" Suga calls Namjoon but Namjoon gulps.

"By the way! We can do something else meanwhile!" J-Hope jumps out of nowhere.

"Like?" Taehyung ask who was invisible at the first place.

"We can share our stories with the mini's! Like how we felt when we saw them and they can share theirs!" J-Hope explains and everyone nods.

'Good idea!' Jinie replies and smiles.

"Okay! Let me start! I was really scared when I opened that box! Phew! So scary! But then if I didn't had opened it I wouldn't find these little ones!" J-Hope finishes and caresses Hope's hair.

"Actually,I agree." Jimin replies and smiles at Chim who was munching on snacks,sitting in front of Suga.

"At first,I hated Kookie but now I'm okay with it. Yah! Stop!" Jin yells and shoves Kookie away from him.

"I didn't really expected that a small version of me really existed if I hadn't meet them." Taehyung says and everyone nods.

"I feel like a real hyung." Jungkook says and pulls Kookie to him.

"Why don't you call me hyung?" Kookie tilted his head and points.

'Your...Ggukie. ..your my Ggukie. ..Ggukie Kookie. ..Kookie Ggukie!' He giggles at the end and it melted everyone's heart.

"Kookie is officially in my favourite list." Suga announce and everyone narrows their eyes.

"I thought you ha-" Suga covers Taehyung's mouth.

"He was about to talk trash!" Suga replies in Taehyung's half.

"Anyway,how you guys felt when you first came here?" J-Hope ask and Jimin nods.

"Tell us about your reviews!"

'Well...actually. it was tough decision to take. Because Kookie was little and he didn't wanted to leave his home and stuffs. But still we couraged up and came here. ' Jinie explains and Joon nods.

'We had a lot of troubles. But in the end, we are here. And if we caused a lot of problems then please forgive us.' Joon says and Jinie nods.

"It's fine,guys! You all bought happiness to us!" Namjoon states.

"I agree." Suga says and everyone turns to him.

"Wha? Can't I speak now?" Jimin laughs.

"We are very glad to have you all. Especially the maknae ones. They are the most adorable ones." Jimin states.

"Yet they are the most trouble some ones." Jin points out and pints at Kookie who almost fell from the couch.

"Easy kid! You always fall from anywhere!" Suga grabs Kookie and puts him beside him.

'Oooooooooooo!  Me me !' Kookie raise his hand.

"Yes?" Namjoon stares at him.

'Me wawnnaw sawy something! ' Kookie shyly says.

"Okay!"

Kookie climbs down and stand in the middle.

'Kookie wawb hyungie... Hyungie gives Kookie caawndies. ..' points at Jin who proudly inhales.

'But...Hyungie. ...Bawd. ...he scold Kookie. ..'

"WHAT THE F-" Suga stares at Jin who almost cursed.

'Kookie wawbs gin-hyungie... he breawks stuffs!' Namjoon hung his head down.

"I'm okay. Thank you."

'Kookie wawbs min min. ...but his meawn. ...he mawkes Kokkie mawd. ..' Jimin smiles .

"I'll be good."

'Meow! Kookie wawbs meow! He gives me hugs!' Suga's face turns red.

"Soft guy~" Taehyung teases Suga.

'Hopaaa Hopaaa Kookie wawbs Hopaaa! !' J-Hope wipes a single tear.

'Tata...is aawesome!! Tata plawys Tata buys me plushies!! Kookie wawbs Tata! ' Taehyung smiles widely.

"I love you too!!"

"Ggukie.....Ggukie is nice...Ggukie tawkes cawre of me....Ggukie wawbs me...Ggukie hugs me! Ggukie bugs me crawyon!! Me wawbs Ggukie!  Ggukie is my Ggukie! ' Jungkook picks up Kookie and hugs him.

"Aigoo~~~ so sweet of you!"

"Let's continue this in the next part. The extra is coming." J-Hope announce and everyone nods.

"See you all in extra!!!" Jimin says and everyone waves.

                    _______________

Extra

Author-nim: Anneyenhaseo!! Author-nimhinimda!! And~~

Lil meow meow: Min Suga-hinimda!

Author-nim: Today we have everyone here! Please welcome Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Jungkook and the mini's! !

Everyone: Hello!!!

Author-nim: okay! How is it feel like to stay in the dark?

Hoseok: absolutely not good.

Jimin: It's scary to be honest.

Chim: *nods*

Jin: I spend 40 candles....is the cost 12,000 won.

Lil meow meow: shut up hyung! Those were my money!

Jin: aren't you a nice guy?

Lil meow meow: yeah yeah.

Kookie: meow!!

Lil meow meow: No. .wait I changed the name plate...WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHO CHANGED THE FREAKING NAME PLATE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Tae: *from a distance*

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Author-nim: that's all for today enjoy the chapter. See you in the next chapter. Bai!!

*Suga yelling in the back*

(COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT! ! IMMA GONNA KILL YOU!!!)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

405K 13.3K 113
"I love you.." [message has been deleted] texting story ✨ ©allthelove_jikook 2018 | completed
285K 8.9K 42
"Ah, Jin-Hyung why does that new rapper look a lot like you?" - Namjoon "Who looks like me? Nobody could look this perfect" - Seokjin Namjoon shook...
773K 22.9K 54
Park Jimin a very cute, handsome and sexy boy who is very jolly and sensitive. Jeon Jeongguk the hottest playboy of all with his friends Kim Namjoon...
89.1K 9.7K 35
"who said anything about you seeing me?" ⓒ tentaeils | completed [ kim taehyung, ___________. ]