BakuDeku one shots

By IceDragonSlayer16

I like to have some sort of consistency when it comes to my stories so that they can somewhat flow together... More

Negative feeling
Nightmare
Anger
He's Mine. Back Off.
Moody Day
Overworking nightmares
Deku...what have you become...?
Heart broken
Jealous
Thank you guys!!!
Heart Broken (2)
I'm Not Afraid. (2)
A Birthday To Remember
Mafia Man
A Priceless Smile
Shattered
Hot Nights
Morning surprise

I'm Not Afraid.

8.7K 156 47
By IceDragonSlayer16

Okay, first off, I'm not dead. I just got a lot of bullshit happening and writers block is simply not helping. If you have a request or just tell me to get a move on with the million drafts I have, feel free to PM me.

~Ice

"Come on Bakugou! You have to see this!" Kaminari whisper shouted as they made their way through the thick tanglement of the forest brush just outside of Yuuei Village. Katsuki only grumbled. He hated hunting for the simple matter is that he doesn't like hurting animals.

"What the fuck are you hard heads doing, dragging me out here after sundown?!" He barks, angry at both them and himself. Them for pulling him to who knows where and himself for allowing them to. He could easily get out of their grip with no problem at all, but he couldn't deny that he is just the slightest bit curious.

"Bro, would you lower your voice?! It could hear you and we all could be dead!" Kirishima hissed quietly, calling Katsuki by the new word he has recently invented for reasons that Katsuki does not want to know.

"'It?'" Katsuki questions, now using the same volume as they duck under some bushes that are just out of a large clearing. In the middle lays a large rock with something almost equally large on top.

Katsuki squints his eyes slightly to try and get a better look. He sees a male, scrawny and shirtless, laying over a reptilian like tail with a variaty of greens that glisten beautifully in the moonlight and dark green hair that stuck up everywhere in clumps.

'He's so... Beautiful.' Katsuki thought, only just hearing the sound of a clank of a gun being loaded. He turns his head to see that Kirishima has just packed down the gun powder into the barrel of his large gun.

"This thing is called a 'Naga'. It's half snake, half human. We found a female one that looks a lot like this one but that one has already been taken care of." Ashido whispers to Katsuki, not noticing the sudden burst of rage that filled him. Katsuki had processed about three things in the span of just a few seconds:

1. That female was probably his mom, so he is all alone now.

2. He is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen.

3. I must protect him-!

Before he even finishes his thought, his body went into autopilot and quickly shoves Kirishimas gun barrel upwards, causing the redhead to fire in that direction. The both of them has their brows furrowed towards one another and about to start yelling at each other, but they froze when they hear a very loud and very harsh hiss before everything goes black.

~

The four woke up to find that they are in the same area, but they are closer to the giant rock that was in the center and that they are bound against each other. Katsuki is tied to Kirishima and Kaminari to Ashido. A fire has been built nearby but the Naga male is nowhere to be seen.

"Dammit! Now we are going to die soon thanks to you!" Kirishima spat at Katsuki, tugging on the ropes that bounds them. Suddenly, they made a faint, yellow glow and grew tighter, but only slightly.

"Me?! You're the ones that wanted to shoot him! He did nothing to you guys- and stop squirming, these ropes are infused with magic!" Katsuki rebuttals, wanting to smack the redhead he is tied to, however, their argument was cut short when they hear a small grunt and a soft continuous rattle.

"Jeez, are all humans really this loud and blamey towards each other??" A voice talks to half himself and half them. They all look up towards the rock to see the Naga facing away from them on the top of it.

'He has a beautiful voice too...' Katsuki thought as he finally got a slight closer look at him. His back and arms are littlered in freckles and scars big and small. He also sees some sort of cloth wrapped tightly on his shoulder that is stained in red. He seems to be messing with something and from the sound of it, is frustrating him.

"Hey! Let us go!"

"Yeah, we are not afraid!" Ashido and Kaminari yells towards the Naga, only angering him more.

"Would you humans just please be quiet for two minutes!" He yells, turning around and pointing the gun towards them. However, it wasn't faced the right way and upside down. His hand is shaking, probably from the weight of it.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you are doing with my gun?!" Kirishima yells, angrily. He starts thrashing around, causing the ropes to tighten up and rip his clothing.

"Enough! I suggest you don't move with that exposed skin. I put some of my venom on the ropes so that if you get scratched, you get poisoned." He explains and Kirishima seems to have stopped, but still has a harsh glare sent in the naga's direction. He doesn't seem to be bothered by it as he continues to fiddle with the weapon.

"So..." Katsuki starts after a moment, tilting his head in a friendly manner to the half human half snake hybrid. "What's your name?" The question caught all of them off guard.

"What?" The naga asks, slowly, confused.

"What is your name?" He repeats.

There was a bit of silence for a few seconds.

"Midorya, Izuku Midorya." Katsuki smiles sweetly at Izuku.

"Well Midorya, you're holding it wrong. The gun I mean." He nods his head towards the object in Izuku's hands.

"Gun?" The naga repeats, examining the machine more carefully.

Katsuki nods, getting ever closer to his goal of earning Izuku's trust. However, he feels it may be harder than he thought.

"If you want, I can teach you-" Before he could finish, he feels a cold gust and before he knows it, the naga is inches away from him. Katsuki stares in awe at the speed and getting a good look at Izuku's child-like features. What really attracts him was his eyes. They are a beautiful emerald green, surrounding large black slits for pupils.

"What makes you think I will release you in promise to teach me about whatever this is?!" He has a snake like lisp that wasn't really there before. Katsuki examined his fangs, gulping his nervousness down.

"I figured that you wouldn't trust me that easy. Honestly, I didn't even want to come here. You look perfectly capable of protecting yourself. A bare fist fight would no doubt lead me to defeat." Katsuki truthfully told. Izuku's face grew slightly red as he is taken slightly aback, not prepared for such things to be said to him. He quickly shakes his head, turning his head and crossing his arms, flustered.

"W-Well-! Y-You are overes-stimating me."

'Why was that so cute??' Katsuki thought, hiding a small smile.

"I mean, with your physical stature is far more built than mine..." Izuku scoots slightly closer to Katsuki's bicep, wordlessly proving his point. "... and from the fact that you are talking to me like this, opposite to your friends, tells me that you are quite smart. You are probably thinking I'm going to harm you and trying to distract me to figure out a way out."

'Smart too...'

Katsuki smirks slightly before responding: "Yeah, but with your speed and clear observation skills, you could easily evade my attacks and make a quick plan that will cause my defeat." Izuku didn't have a comeback, leaving him open mouthed and his fluster to return. He waves his arms around spastically and turning away in a huff.

"What are we even s-s-saying!" His hissy-like lisp grew stronger.

"I don't know, but what I'm saying is that I don't want to try and hurt you. I don't know what it is, but you seem pretty cool, I mean, you haven't killed us yet and you were just complimenting me just now."

Izuku turns a deeper shade of red before lightly patting himself on the cheeks, getting rid of the fluster.

"F-Fine." The end of Izuku's tail wraps around his leg and lifts him, along with Kirishima and makes a slight finger motion. "You can release now~" he coos softly. Suddenly, the ropes have released their death-like grip and removed themselves, causing to fall onto the ground with a hard thud. The ropes move in a snake like motion behind the rock until out of sight. Izuku turns back and moves Katsuki to behind him.

"LEAVE, NOW HUMANS OR I WON'T HAVE MERCY ON YOU. NEVER COME BACK!" He screams with a loud hiss, causing the three others to run quickly out of the area. He turns back to an upside down Katsuki, who stares at where his 'friends' fled with an unreadable expression. "I'm... I'm sorry if I scared you..." Carefully, he sits him down onto the ground, not making a move to help right the blond.

Katsuki continues his stare for a moment longer before turning to the naga, with an impressed expression.

"I've never thought that they would finally leave me alone so fast. I owe you one for getting rid of those three nucences." He holds his hand out for a hand shake, only to receive a flinch. "Okay, if you're not comfortable with full hand, how about this..." He holds out his pinky.

It took a moment of heavy hesitation, but eventually, Izuku followed suit and held out his own pinky and locked it with the humans' own and the first bit of contact was made.

"By the way... I never got your name..."

"Bakugou. Katsuki Bakugou."

I don't know if I'm making a part two or not so I'll let you guys decide.

~Ice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
124K 3.2K 77
*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.* ♪ 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚍𝚎. ♪ She is the light that brightens his worl...
3.4M 98.2K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...
50.9K 1.4K 14
It all started when Katsuki accidentally clicked Shitty Nerd instead of Shitty Hair. After his rant he found out that Izuku was on the other side an...