It Takes Two(boyxboy)

By TheLYProject

Levi Jackson has been in love with Gage Zachary since freshman year, and hasn't failed to tell him everyday h... More

Chapter 1: Packaged Deal
Chapter 2 : Sticky situations
Chapter 3: Chest pains
Chapter 4: Part of me
Chapter 5: Sexual? Frustration
Chapter 6: Lost without you
Chapter 7: Little plan
Chapter 8: Broken inside
Chapter 9: Bulletproof love
Chapter 10: Off the charts llama Jesus
Chapter 11: Point taken
Chapter 12: Shaken
Chapter 13: Red flag
Chapter 14: Green eyes Blue skies
Chapter 15: Everything
Chapter 16: Wicked Wiggins
Chapter 18: Heart pounding
Chapter 19: Rain rain go away
Chapter 20: Irresistible
Chapter 21: Peace of mind
Chapter 22: Obsession
Chapter 23: Play it right
Chapter 24: Step by step
Chapter 25: Paranoia
Chapter 26: From bad to worse
Chapter 27: Still the one
Chapter 28: Rush
Chapter 29: Never let this go
Chapter 30: Starry eyed ~Fin~

Chapter 17: Well that escalated quickly

38.1K 1.4K 201
By TheLYProject

----------Oh girl *shakes head* you guys are awesome on this story so far. Keep it up, and the more updates will come. The less support, the chapters will be fewer and further between! Yes, I am that naughty >:D---------

Situation of Death.

That is what I am calling my relationship right now, courtesy of Principal Wiggins. I wait and wait for classes to get out, and when they finally do I bolt to Gage's locker. Seconds later my foot is tapping impatiently, and my eyes suddenly widen.

Oh no. What if Wiggins kidnapped him?! It's entirely possible now, don't judge me. It's not another of my crazy escapades. He could be dead! Now the title of this situation is even more fitting! 

I start panicking, and a girl walking by gives me a weird look.

"Are you...alright, Levi?" What?! How does she know who I am?!

"How do you know my name? You're working for him aren't you?! Tell me, where are you keeping him?!" Her weird look increases, and she smacks me in the face.

"Ow! The heck woman?!" I shout, and blink. Whoa, hey, it worked!

"Don't 'the heck' me! You were going all nutty on me! I just fixed you. Gage is walking over here idiot. He walks like a sloth, so get comfortable." Can't argue there. I smile at her, and lean against his locker. Whew, I feel so much better. She rolls her eyes, walking off with a swish of her long black hair. 

"YOU!" 

"AGH!!" I shriek as someone shouts right in my ear, and I jump to the left. It's Madeline! DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN. *lightning strikes* 

"Well well well, if it isn't the mad hoe who is jealous of me and my new boyfriend and is holding a really long and dumb grudge when she could be doing useful things with her life." I breath after this, and she quirks an eyebrow.

"That was a long title."

"I know. I'm working on it." She shakes her head, the glare returning.

"Shut up! I didin't come here to chat. I had a plan to get Gage and then he goes and dates...you! Of all people." She snorts, and I narrow my eyes.

"Aren't we feeling civil today?" 

"I said shut up! Now, if I can't have Gage, then I am going to kick your ass. He won't date an ugly boy, now will he?" She smirks, and I struggle not to laugh.

"Y-you can't be serious! You, kick my ass? Ha!" I continue to laugh, and she grits her teeth viciously, like you see in the movies. What is with this girl?! I have never seen someone get so jealous over someone they don't even know!

"You won't be laughing when you're on the ground crying for your mommy!" I stop laughing, my smile  slowly turning into a frown. Do I even need to explain?

"Levi?" Gage walks up beside me, and I give him a tight smile.

"You really do walk like a sloth." He grimaces, and I turn back to Madeline.

"Well, it's been fun and all, but I really have to tell Gage something. Tootles." I go to walk away, but easily see her begin to charge me. I turn back and smack my hand to her forehead, preventing her from reaching me the rest of the way. Finaly irritated, I lean forward to whisper in her ear.

"See, what you don't understand is that i'm still me. I'm stronger, taller, and over all more in control of this situation than you could ever be. I'm not some wimpy little hoe who you can push around, got it?" She lurches back and sneers, making her face turn all kinds of ugly before she storms away, flipping me off.

"Wow. I never thought of it that way." Gage says, sounding adorably fascinated. NO TIME! Must explain situation of death! 

"Gage, come with me, I really have to tell you something! Like really really really really really really really really BADLY!"

"Baby slow down! I can't understand what you're saying!"

Did....did he just...call me baby. ASDFGHJKL so cute! I just-I just want to-NO! I said no time!

"No time! Must inform!" I squeak.

His eyebrows lower and I snatch his hand, pulling him into the boys room and checking all the stalls. All clear, good.

"Okay so when I went to the principal's office it was horrible becuase he-"

"Nope." Gage says randomly.

"Gage.............Nope what?! I am trying to explain something important to you here!" He shakes his head, and I slap my hand to my forehead.

"I can't understand a word that is coming out of your mouth." He says casually, folding his hands behind his back.

"Then just say so! Don't just say 'nope' for nothing!" I whisper/shout, panting. 

He just stands there, lips pressed together and his eyes round, like he was witnessing a sight he'd never seen before and didn't know what to make of it.

"Ugh! Fine, i'll go slower. Just stop looking so cute or I will rape right here in this bathroom, and that is unsanitary! Do you want the herps?" He shakes his head, and motions for me to go on. So, I tell him everything that happened except for the part where Wiggins pushed and threatened me, and his face contorts into one of shock and anger.

"You've got to be kidding me! There is no way he can do that to us, can he?" I shrug, and he randomly pulls me into a hug. Which, I snuggle into, but can't help wondering why.

"Uh, random much?" He chuckles, letting go but keeping one arm around my waist.

"Just in case he has cameras. That was an act of rebellion." I laugh.

"Okay, so what are we gonna do? I refuse to keep my hands off of you at school for the rest of the year. Is there something your dad can do?" I ask, and he puts his hand on his chin.

"Maybe, yeah. Wiggins is pretty intimidated by my dad. I don't see why, he's a buffoon." I giggle, shaking my head.

"No he isn't! Your dad is nice, and not too ugly either." He dons a look of horror, and I laugh even more.

"What words are coming out of your mouth?! Do you hear yourself?! The nerve!" Gage just stands there looking disgusted, while I put my hand on his shoulder to keep me from literally ROTFL-ing.

"S-sorry, but you didn't get those Greek god genes from nowhere." His head snaps to the side with another horrified look, and I shrug at him, still giggling.

"This topic is over. I will tell my old, unattractive dad, and we'll see what we can do. What about your dad? Isn't he  the airport's security manager? There's got to be something he can do. That takes skill and intimidation right? Not to mention he's pretty fit." I grimace, gulping. Why oh why did he have to bring him up?

"Uh, no. He sits in a chair all day and tells the security officers what to do. How did you know that anyway?"

"My dad knows stuff." He shrugs, and I nod, desperate to change the subject. What to say, what to say!

"Can I ask you a question?" Gage asks, and I chuckle nervously.

"You just did." 

"Well duh, smart one, but you know what I mean."

"Uh. No." He blinks, and I smile. You forget that people can say no to that question!

"No?" I nod, and he scratches the back of his neck.

"I'm going to ask you anyways. Shoulda just said yes." Dang!

"Fine, ask away." I grumble, while Gage grins and holds me closer.

"You know that first day I started to follow you around, when things were...darker?" I nod, watching his expression curiously.

"That day you had a black eye, among other bruises. Not only that, but at the hospital the doctor said you most likely fell down stairs, but I know your house is one story." Oh no. Don't go there Gage, please don't. I can't answer either of those.

"Is...is your dad...is he hurting you, Levi?" I gulp, hands trembling ever so slightly again.

"No, of course not. Where did you get that idea?" He squints, burning holes in my face.

"You'rel lying."

"No i'm not!" He sighs.

"Yeah, you are, but I won't push it. For now. Only because I don't want to lose you so soon. But keep in mind that I won't let this go, Levi. Not when it comes to you." He pulls me close and kisses my forehead, then sighs again.

I bite my lip, wringing my hands. So basically Gage just found out that my dad turns me into ground beef when he gets mad at me, Wiggins is out to get us, and that there is nothing we can do about it.

Well, that escalated quickly.

----------Voila. Hope you fantabulous readers liked it :D If you did, tell me what you thought, and if you didn't, still tell me what you thought yeah? <3---------- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 3 1
Jericho is homeless, alone, and broken. What happens when he stumbles upon another broken boy and falls in love? Will he be able to survive the night...
She's Mine By Chonks

Mystery / Thriller

17K 455 30
Turner and Ryder have been best friends since kindergarten. But now that there in highschool Turner has developed and unhealthy crush on Ryder. One d...
474K 11.7K 28
Allie is the popular girl who says and gets what she wants with the snap of her finger. She's the most beautiful girl in school and has the hottest b...
2.1M 83.1K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...