-Beyond The Sky-[Jeon Jungkoo...

By fluffybunny0908

Her life is full of black, dark and gloom. She never send people her smile. She forgot the real her. She forg... More

Prologue
-01-
-02-
-03-
-04-
-05-
-06-
-07-
-08-
-09-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-25-
-26-
-27-

-24-

39 3 0
By fluffybunny0908

-1 years after-

Summer
10 August 2022

1 years finished and I live my life like usual even after 1 years I still can't forget Jin, Rapmon, Jhope, V oppa and Jungkook. How can I forget them? They're the best memories happen to me. Anyway, Jimin oppa got a girlfriend past couple of month name Park Chaeyoung (a/n: you can imagine it Rosé from Blackpink or never imagine it cause you didn't ship them. It's all up to you to imagine :))

She is really kind and beautiful. I really ship them both. Today is my birthday actually.

"Y/n! Ppali!" Jimin oppa yell from downstairs

"Wait! I'm getting ready!" I yell. I wear whatever I felt like I want to wear and ran downstairs.

"How many time I told you don't run downstairs? You can fall, bang your head and then died you know! " Jimin oppa scolded

"You're the one who ask me to be faster" I said and glare at him

"Whatever let's go!" He chimes.

We head to his cars as he drive off to...I assume as the outdoor shopping mall.

"Is Chaeyoung unnie will be there too?" I ask

"Yea...she will wait us at the mall. By the way...I plan this day to be the same as the day we did for past 1 year. You're okay with it right?" He ask

"Sure...I didn't mind. Means after this...we're going to eat a Baskin Robin cake at Starbucks and then we go to take picture at the hills right?" I ask and he nod

"Nice! Lucky, I bring my camera and polaroid camera" I exclaimed.

//time skip//
-Mall-

"So...what about you, little angel wait at the Starbucks while me and your unnie...go and buy present for you"Jimin oppa said

"Okay! Don't waste your money on me. Just buy a couple of things okay? Don't be so long" I said as I walk to the Starbucks and I ordered a Caramel Machiato as I sat at the same place as 1 year ago.

//time skip//

Jimin oppa and Chaeyoung unnie arrived with some shopping bags on their hands and I notice the Baskin Robin box and I drool over it even I still didn't see how the cake is. They place all the shopping bag on the table including the Baskin Robin box. 2 shopping bags on each side of me. They open the Baskin Robin box that made see the cake. Omg I'm excited to eat.

"Did you wait for a long time? "Chaeyoung unnie ask

"Kinda...but it's fine...I have my mobile games to played with" I said

"Now let's take your picture!" They exclaimed as they take my picture with the cake and present.

They also ask one of the staff to take their picture with me.

"Can I eat now? I'm hungry" I said

"Nope. Open your present first" Jimin oppa said

"Fine" I said as I open one of the shopping bags branded Channel.

"You need to guess who...bought you that" Chaeyoung unnie said as I look at the chunky black boots

"Mmm...Jimin oppa?" I ask

"You're correct! Do you like it?" Jimin oppa said as I nod

"I love chunky boots!" I said and open another bag branded Gucci.

"I think this probably Chaeyoung unnies one" I said as I take out the black leather Gucci backpack

"Chaeyoung unnie?" I said unsure

"You sure?" Jimin oppa ask teasing and I nod

"Yeah. I bought that for you" Chaeyoung unnie said while smiling

"Really? It's beautiful! I'm sure will use this" I said and then take another shopping bag branded Supreme.

"Supreme. Omg! This gonna be so swag" I said and take out the black bucket hat.

"This gonna be Jimin oppa right?" I ask

"Nah... I bought that." Chaeyoung unnie said

"For real? I don't know that you have this kind of taste in fashion" I said

"I buy for you not me...so of course I buy what your taste is silly" she said and I chuckled as I open the last bag branded Stussy.

"Omg I love this sweatshirt" I exclaimed looking at the black sweatshirt

"This must be Jimin oppa who bought right?" I ask and they nod

"Jungkook bought me one before! But with different pattern on it" I said

"Jungkook? Who's that?" Chaeyoung unnie ask. Basically...she doesn't know about the story. If we tell her we need to explain about the Angel thingy so...we decide not to tell her.

"Jungkook is her bestfriend! Now let's eat! And then we do some photography on the hill!" Jimin oppa said as they sang to me the happy birthday song.

After I made a wish and blow the candles, we started to eat. You want to know what I wished for?

Happiness.

//time skip//
-Hill-
-7 pm-

I was taking picture of the scenery below just like before while the couple just look at me while sitting on the bench behind me. And sometimes I would take their picture. I remember that...today...is the day where Jungkook made me smile because of his smile. Thinking about that...made me smile too...remembering how beautiful his smile is.

-

-9pm-

"I think we can go home now" I said to them

"Okay!"

"Unnie...why don't you sleepover at our house tonight?" I ask Chaeyoung unnie

"Okay" she said as we head home.

"Thank you for today. I really had fun" I said to them as we walk to the car

"It's your birthday today of course we need to made you happy" they said as I chuckled

//time skip//

I am writing what happen today in Jungkook's journal. He forget to bring his journal tho. Jungkook's journal had became mine these past years. I wrote everything in it. I even continue to write that he left me on Dry winter...10 November 2021 because he did wrote that on the othere mission.

I also paste the picture I took before...picture of the sunset, Jimin oppa and Chaeyoung unnie picture and the stars that remind me of Jungkook. I close the journal and jump in my bed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-1 years after-

Autumn/Fall
13 October 2023

I was at the cafe...that I usually go. I was bored at home cause Jimin oppa is getting ready for his birthday celebration at the park across this cafe. Except for helping him getting ready...I am playing the piano with some random song at this cafe...I mean Chaeyoung unnie is with him. No worries. I'm quite close to the owner of this cafe if you curious so...that's why...I can play this piano.

Suddenly a song pop up in my brain and I begin to play the intro while closing my eyes. When it was singing part I know won't sing but a voice came and sing. I know that voice...

Jungkook

But he's not here. I must be day dreaming. But still the voice is singing....I open my eyes and saw him there...infront of the piano singing while closing his eyes. He's here and singing Euphoria just like before.

(A/n:imagine you were playing the piano at the background and Jungkook was singing the song)

Another chapter! I hope there's no grammar mistakes or typos. I also hope you enjoyed and stay tune. Almost 3 chapter left for this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.4K 67
It's been 10 years already I don't want you guys to more depressed!!! Just accept them... How can he think of forgot them and move on didn't he love...
98 21 8
❗This work has been concluded❗ _·_·_·_·_·_·_·_·_·_·_·_·_·_·_ Kim Taereen, the girl who was known for her dark and scary aura. Everyone in the school...
16K 1.9K 11
In a world in which a person's level of happiness is measured by the amount of color they see, Jeon Jeongguk can say he stands somewhere in the middl...
8.8K 607 5
My friends told me that I am too positive, that I'm always lying to myself to see the good in life. But I've never lied once in my life. I was raised...