I love you, Roseanne Park Cha...

By myonlyrosie

Lisa, an infamous rapper and dancer, yet phenomenally loved all around the globe has never loved anyone more... More

Chapter 1: 박채영
Chapter 2: 내 장미
Chapter 3: 내 다람쥐
Chapter 4 : 파스타
Chapter 5 : 내 사랑
Chapter 6 : You & I
Chapter 7 : Memories
Chapter 8 : Cold Hearts
Chapter 9 : Hidden feelings
Chapter 10 : The Truth
Chapter 11 : Stay
Chapter 12: Fraction
Chapter 13: Confusion
Chapter 14: Face Down
Chapter 15: The Rescue
Chapter 16: ER
Chapter 17: Hallucinations
Chapter 18: Dreaming vs Reality
Chapter 19: Family
Chapter 20: The Road to Recovery
Chapter 21: I Won't Give Up
Chapter 22: Something's Off
Chapter 23: Bad Place
Chapter 24: The Grudge
Chapter 26: The One Where Lisa Knows
Chapter 27: Promises
Chapter 28: Clashing
Chapter 29: Nothing
Chapter 30: Simple
NEW BOOK ALERT 😜
CHAPTER 31: No

Chapter 25: Smile, Love

2.3K 86 24
By myonlyrosie

Chaeyoung's POV

It's today!

Today my baby gets to leave the depressing hospital room and their gowns, and she gets to come home to me every night.

I'm really excited about her getting discharged and I really wanted to be there when it happens, but I have mandatory meetings today.

My assistant, Melissa, had been texting and calling me all morning to remind me about my schedule.

She is an angel, really, but its just annoying to hear your phone going off every few minutes.

I had to give in and head on over to hair and make up to prep for my 1030am interview with  Elle, which would be really fun actually.

I walked in through the doors of the studio and Melissa had rushed to match her walking pace with mine, reading my schedule out to me.

"You're headed for hair and makeup, the interview is at 1030am, call time is 1020am, you've got a solid 25 minutes from now."

"1130am, Managernim will be here to pick us up, we'll head over to Weekly Idol and do a show with Jisoo and Jennie, call time is 115pm, we can stop for coffee if you'd like."

"Sounds great M, thanks for the heads up. I really appreciate it," I smiled at her as the makeup artists started on my eyes and cheeks.

She was about to continue reading the rest of the plans when Julia Kang entered the room and greeted me.

"Rosie! It's been so long darling," she says as she gives me a hug.

"Julia! It truly has, I've missed you!," I smiled as I hugged her back.

We chatted for a few minutes about life and the magazine, possible future collaborations and interviews before the off-stage manager bolts in and bows before letting us know it's T-5 minutes to stage time.

We bid our see you laters before I rushed to backstage.

________________________________
The Interview

Grace: Welcome to Elle TV. Today we have a very special guest with us. She's an integral part of Kpop's biggest Girl group ever, BLACKPINK. It's my incredible honour to welcome Korea's sweetheart; Rosé!

Rosé: Thank you so much Grace! And everyone! It feels so surreal to be here! Ahhh! Haha

Grace: You're so adorable! So, how does it feel to reach Billboards #1 as Blackpink?

Rosé: Honestly, I wake up every morning and I just can't believe I get to do this everyday! Our blinks, you guys are truly the best. Billboards just, wow, it's more than I've ever dreamed of!

Grace: You try deserve it! You work so hard. So your fans want to know, are you dating anyone right now?

Rosé: A-Ah, no I'm... Single as a Pringle!~

The audience roars with laughter at her cuteness.

Grace: Wow! I'm sure your fans are excited for you to meet someone. There's been news about you and Lalisa Manoban, the famous rapper and dancer. How would you describe your relationship?

Rosé: Oh ahah (nervous giggle). Well Lisa she's... L-Lisa she's someone I hold very dearly to my heart, she's a really good friend of mine!

Grace: Both your fans are shipping your relationship already! Is there possibly a collab in the future?

Rosé: Ooh, well that sounds lovely, however there isn't a discussion about it at the moment. I'm open to the idea though!

The interview went on for another 15 minutes, mostly about Rosé's life as an artist.

________________________________

Lisa's POV

Jackson's signing papers to help me with leaving the hospital, as I exited the main entrance, instead of smelling the fresh air all I smelt were sweaty paparazzis that were bombarding me with questions.

Thankfully, they were all listening intently when I spoke.

"Hi everyone. Thank you for waiting out here. I just wanted to let you know that I'm fully recovered thanks to the team of very capable doctors. I'm excited to get back to work, and if you'll excuse me, I'd like to get to the car ASAP so I can pick up where I've left off," I smiled at the cameras and made my way to the van.

Jackson came into the van from the other side, his eyes wide in shock.

"Lisa, that was your first statement in 5 weeks," he said.

"And..?," I questioned him.

"It was epic," he chuckled "short and sweet, yet you said it like a boss ass bitch."

I laughed at his comment.

"Oh, and I needed to tell you about something," he said with his eyes on the wheel before starting to drive ahead.

"Wanna tell me you fired our driver because he told you your hair looks okay and not great?," I joked.

"No, I had to let him take a long lunch cause I need to tell you," he took in a deep breath.

For the next half an hour, he had explained everything that happened at the meeting with Park Sajangnim and Rosé's boss.

"...and then he left," he finished off his sentence, well paragraph.

Well, this is... wow.

A lot of information.

"Thanks for the heads up Oppa," I pat him on the back.

Yang Hyun-Suk, if you dare try anything with Chaeyoung again, you'll be dealing with me.

A very, very, angry me.

After we got to my apartment, Jackson helped carry my belongings in and I explained what I had in mind for the night.

"Wow, look at you," he pretended to wipe his pretend tears "our little Lisa is all grown up."

I smacked him in his arm and yelled "YAH! Are you going to help me or not??."

He laughed as he nodded his head "of course I'm gonna help you, if I don't you might just burn down the building."

________________________________
Chaeyoung's POV

I checked my watch; 11:24pm.

Oh damn, it's late.

It's been such a long day, with all the meetings and phone calls I'm glad it just distracted me from my thoughts.

But there's just this unexplainable sadness in my heart.

I feel it disappearing at the thought of seeing Lisa at her house.

I whipped my phone out at a stop light, to text her.

Me: Jagi, I'm on my way home. Can't wait to see you 😘

And looked up to see the light turn green.

25 minutes later

I parked my car in her designated spot, grabbing my bags and made my way to the lift.

My motor memory leading the way as I get to her apartment, unlocking the door with my set of keys.

I searched for the light switch with my hand and flicked it on, only to find an empty house.

In the corner of my eye, I see a single white rose and a pink note stuck to it.

"You once said that putting a white rose close to your will brighten your day - you are my white rose."

Omo, so cheesy!

I'm actually cringing but also, melting.

I flipped the note as I smelt the rose, on the back it read:

"Meet me on the rooftop."

I grabbed one of Lisa's big jackets from her coat hanger, wrapping it around me and making my way to the rooftop.

As the rooftop's an access-only spot, it's directly connected to Lisa's floor, thankfully making it a very private spot.

Our spot.

I pushed the door open and saw beautiful, golden fairy lights sparkling in the light breeze.

The rooftop looked different, there was a big tent set-up, pillows everywhere and a big inflatable mattress bursting from its seams.

Lisa's guitar sitting in its stand, some fairy lights oddly stuck to it.

Such a Lisa thing to do, trying to make it look pretty with a touch of her weirdness to it.

I giggled and almost got shocked when someone suddenly held my hand.

"Hey sunshine," she kissed my cheek.

"Gamjagia! Jagi, you almost gave me a heart attack," I poured then remembered her romantic gesture "what's all this for?."

She smiles and leads me to the tent.

"I just wanted to do something nice for my girlfriend," she winked.

I sat on the mattress, hugging a pillow as I gazed into the night sky, it's late and the city's probably sleeping.

But the stars are wide awake.

Lisa grabs her guitar and she starts plucking the strings, her fingers tuning a beautiful melody.

I looked at Lisa and our eyes locked for a few seconds before we both turned away, blushing.

"Chaeng, I wrote you a song," she said softly "I hope you like it."

She starts playing intently, as my heart starts beating slower, in peace with this moment.

(Please listen to this amazing song by Knowuh & Khareel, they are amazing! Also, for the purposes of this fanfic, let's pretend Lisa wrote this song. Tweaked the lyrics a little to match the mood, but ofc all credit goes to K&K! 🖤)

You keep me warm when the morning comes
Keep me close when I feel so numb
Hug me tight when the lights are off
I feel happy when you smile, love
I love everything little thing you do
Give me cuddles when I'm feeling blue
Like you're the answer in every clue
You keep telling me you love me too

I'm making a whole list
Because you know me best
Like giving me warm tea
How's it better watching tv
Malcolm in the middle
You throw a joke then I giggle
At night I put my shades on
You'd laugh about it, think it's crazy oh
But you love it anyway
There's nothing I could say
You're perfect in every way

We'd dance in every corner of this room
While you show me your silly moves

You keep my warm when the morning comes
Keep me close when I feel so numb
Hug me tight when the lights are off
I feel happy when you smile, love
I love every little thing you do
Give me cuddles when I'm feeling blue
Like you're the answer in every clue
You keep telling me you love me too

I'm making a whole list
Because I know you best
Like when we cuddle
And watch a movie
And you know me more than
All my good friends
And I love it when we hold hands
At night
You make me feel
As if I can float
Lie down together
Watch a movie, crack jokes
All of me
Wants all of you
And I hope you know
That's true

We'd dance in every corner of this room
While I show you my silly moves

You keep me warm when the morning comes
Keep me close when I feel so numb
Hug me tight when the lights are off
I feel happy when you smile, love
I love every little thing you do
Give me cuddles when I'm feeling blue
Like you're the answer in every clue
You keep telling me you love me too

All of the words I feel
I could never say
I just want
You to know
I love you
And if you ever
Feel like I'm leaving
Just remember
I am always here
For you
I'm never gonna leave you
You'll always be my beau

I'll keep you warm when the morning comes
Keep you close when you feel so numb
Hug you tight when the lights are off
I feel happy when you smile, love
I love every little thing you do
Give you cuddles when you're feeling blue
Like you're the answer in every clue
I'll keep telling you I love you too

My tears were streaming by the end of her song.

How did she know I needed this?

Lisa walked on over towards me after putting her guitar down.

She wrapped her arms around my body and pulled me in close to hers. As our bodies exchange warmth, she said "Roseanne Park Chaeyoung, it's 12:01am. Let this new day be a much better one than yesterday. I promise you it will be," she kissed my forehead.

"Because I'll be with you every step of the way."

________________________________
A/n

I'M CRYING AT THIS CHEESY CRINGEY THING I WROTE.

Tbh, I low key high key hope y'all don't judge my thoughts because I would actually love to be Lisa 😂

I hope they both find happiness one day but we can only hopeeeee and praaay.

Also, 2 updates back to back? WHO AM I??

Still counting down to their comeback and Rosé's solo.

How about you guys?

Love,
Authornim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
177K 9.4K 122
Roseanne Park is a scandalous figure from Park Entertainment. She is best known for her impermanent fling with both sexes in the society. Her elder s...
45.3K 2K 31
Roseanne Park, a high flying, powerful and hardworking accountant is about to take a long deserved and much needed vacation. But when a 'friend' sets...