Let You Go

By Bethany_V

Wrote this a long time ago when I was like 13 or something like that. Read at your own risk, it's terrible. B... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
THANK YOU

Chapter 19

59 2 0
By Bethany_V

"Everything's all set?" Yane asked as we all put our stuff on our horses. I nodded and Cyan walked to Malin, "Share a horse with Daegu or someone, me and Nissa are taking your horse." Malin sighed, "Why my horse?" Cyan shrugged his shoulders, "You were the first person I could think of."

"Well thanks for thinking of me." Malin patted Cyan's back and then walked away to Daegu. Cyan walked back to me, "Ready?" He asked and I nodded as he hopped on the horse. I got on after him and wrapped my arms around him. All of us rode for hours, until night came and we got to Sugar Crystal. We checked in an Inn and I shared a room with Cyan, Daegu shared a room with Hiro, and Yane with Riko.

Cyan walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He sighed out loud and I turned to look at him. "What's the matter?" I asked him. "Nothing....anyways, the bathroom is free to use." I nodded and I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. I stopped in the doorway and turned to glance back at Cyan. I smiled sadly and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

The water was warm as it hit my bare skin. I sat down in the tub and leaned my head against the wall. It felt good to sit here with the water running. I closed my eyes and sighed. Cyan is yours, congratulations Nissa!

A knock on the door made my eyelids fling open. "Y-Yes?" I called out. "Are you okay? You've been in there for quite a while." Cyan shouted through the door. "I'm fine. I fell asleep on accident."

"I can come in and get you."

"N-No! It's okay! I'll be right out," I quickly got up and washed my body and turned off the water. I stepped out and dried my body with a towel and put on my new clothes I got before we left Blue Dragon. I folded the towel up and walked out of the bathroom and placed the folded towel on the dresser.

"Come here," Cyan spoke up and I looked over at him, he was laying down in the bed. He had his arms held out and I smiled as I walked over to him and climbed onto the bed. I cuddled up in his arms and he held me. "What if I said I wanted your child?" I asked suddenly and I turned red. I'm so stupid for asking that. "I wouldn't mind that. As long as our child looks like you." He smiled as he kissed me on the forehead. "Tonight?"

"Tonight..."

*  *  *

All of us went to a restaurant in the morning. We sat down in chairs at a large table. Our food was brought to us and the smell made me gag. Cyan stared at the food subconsciously. I tried taking a bite of the rice and I gagged again. "Are you okay?" Malin asked me and I looked up at him. "I think I might have caught a cold."

"Oh darn. The princess caught a cold, she needs treatment!" Malin said sarcastically and I gave him a glare. He laughed and I looked back down at my rice. Cyan wasn't eating either, he just took tiny sips of his water. I felt my stomach growl and I sighed quietly to myself. I shoved a spoonful of rice in my mouth and took a humongous sip of water. I swallowed my rice that was stuck in my throat.

Oh no. I felt it coming back up and I stood up and dashed to the bathroom. I threw up my rice in the toilet and flushed it down. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. My hands were shaking and sweat was dripping down my temples. I washed my hands and rinsed out my mouth. I dried my hands with paper towels and wiped the sweat off my face.

I walked back out and they were all waiting for me by the front door. I gave them a weak smile and walked up to them. "Are you feeling okay?" Yane asked and I nodded. I felt Cyan wrap his arm around my waist. "You want us to take you to the doctor?" I shook my head, "No, I'm fine." I smiled again and they all nodded.

We walked out and the sun shone over our faces and I took a big whiff of the air. "I know a man who can get us some houses and residency here quick." Yane said and I looked over at him. "Isn't that..." I trailed off as I got distracted by a large group of guards gathered on a different road. I froze and I felt all the hairs on my body stand up. "Cyan..." I whispered as I tugged on his sleeve. He gasped and he whispered something to Hiro and he nodded.

Our pace quickened and we all safely got into a small building. "Ahh, Yane! Welcome! I see you brought your companions!" A man chirped as he hugged Yane and clasped a hand on his back. "Gye..." Yane said, trying to sound enthusiastic, but only made things a little more awkward. "I have your houses ready, um you said two, right?" Gye asked Yane and Yane nodded. "I have them ready!" He practically shouted and I cupped my ears.

Gye told Yane where they were and we got out of the building and made our way to our houses. "Hiro, Riko and me will share a house and I figured you three can share." Yane said as he pointed to Daegu, me and Cyan. All three of us nodded and Yane nodded back.

We finally reached our houses, they were right next to each other. Great... Neighbors... I rolled my eyes as Hiro, Riko and Yane walked into one and me, Cyan and Daegu went into the other. "We'll take the bedroom, you sleep out here." Cyan told Daegu when we walked into the main room. Daegu nodded and I wandered off into the bedroom. It wasn't that big, but it was big enough.

Cyan came into the room and wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Is it alright?" He asked as he rested his chin on my shoulder. I nodded, "It's not the greatest, but I think it's good enough." I smiled. "Yeah, it's all we can get. I like it though." He turned my body to face him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned in to kiss me, but we jumped at the sound of the front door slamming open. "Neighbors! We are here!" Malin's voice called from the main room.

Cyan and I sighed as we pulled away. I walked out of the bedroom with Cyan following behind me. "I brought some Salmon!" Malin had a huge smile on his face as he held up a plastic bag that had a large fish in there. I gagged at the smell and turned my head away. "That's great... Really great..."

*  *  *

"Are you sure you don't need to see a doctor?" Cyan asked me.

It's been 3 weeks since we started living here in this house. I threw up in the morning during breakfast and Cyan came into the bathroom and squatted down next to me. I was sitting on the floor breathing hard. "I'm okay." I said as I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the wall. "It's been off and on, it happened last week too." Cyan had a concerned tone in his voice and he placed a hand on my leg. "Let's get you checked out, okay? For me?"

I nodded and he helped me stand up. He took me to the doctor's and sat down on the bed as the doctor came in. She smiled at me and Cyan and brought a chair next to me and sat down. "So, how are you feeling today?' She asked me. "I'm doing alright," I slumped my shoulders and she patted my back. I told her my symptoms and how I feel sometimes and she nodded at everything I said.

"I need your um... Husband? To step out for a moment as we run some tests, okay?" She said and Cyan smiled and nodded. He walked out and closed the door behind me. Husband... Sounded like the best word ever. "You're symptoms sounds like you might be pregnant. We'll scan some tests and see." She told me and I nodded. Pregnant?! I'm nervous but excited inside. My insides were turning and flopping around.

The Sugar Crystal district was known for the success in technology. They advanced tremendously more than the other districts.

After the tests, the doctor called in Cyan and he sat in a chair next to the doctor. "Congratulations, your wife is 3 weeks pregnant." She cheered and Cyan stood up. I got off the bed and he wrapped his arms around me. "T-That's... Incredible!"

"We couldn't see the baby very well, but it's there!" She said happily and I smiled widely.

I have Cyan's child inside of me! It makes me so happy to think of it. I want to know if it's going to be a girl or a boy. I don't know, but I am so happy! I have to take more care of myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 3.1K 74
A Will x Nico fanfiction I wrote at thirteen. A bit embarrassed about it now but gotta keep this up for history's sake.
120K 2.6K 17
~~Harry Potter fan fiction DRARRY~~ ~8th year Hogwarts~ Boyxboy, violence, explicit language Don't like it? Don't read it. simple, This story isn't...
24 0 4
A rp me and my friend are doing. This story also will most likely have bad language. And maybe mature themes. Idk yet about the last one ( we've stop...
236K 10.8K 33
****Copyrighted**** 'Tell me you don't feel it.' He whispered against my lips, and the trembling that had ceased at the feel of his lips against mine...