Photographs (Luke Hemmings)

By Procrashtonates

When her world gets shaken up, Bailey, her family, and her new amazing group of friends have to adapt their l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
SEQUEL
No update- just words!
Long Time No Talk!

Chapter 35

5.7K 160 15
By Procrashtonates

I opened my eyes, and looked over at Luke who was still sound asleep. I moved out from under his arms and made my way into the kitchen. I grabbed a muffin and sat down at the table to contemplate if I should make Luke breakfast.

After I finished my muffin, I decided to get Luke some cereal. He usually preferred that for breakfast. I grabbed a bowl, milk, and the box of Cheerios and put them on the table.

I walked into the bedroom and smiled at Luke who was twisted in the covers.

"Babe," I said sitting next to him on the bed.

"Luke," I said again. He groaned and flipped the other way.

"Lucas," I said shaking him which made him groan more. I finally gave up. I got up to make my way out of my room because I figured there was no use in trying anymore.

As I stood up to walk away, I felt Luke's hand wrap around my wrist and pull me back towards him. He pulled me down onto my bed and wrapped me in his arms.

"Good morning," he said quietly with rasp in his voice. His breath was hitting the back of my neck.

"I got your breakfast ready," I said with a smile pulling on my lips. Luke nodded but held me tighter.

"Come on," I said after a minute, nodding my head towards the door.
He nodded and sat up rubbing his eyes. I walked out of the room with Luke following behind me.

"I was going to make pancakes but I figured you would prefer cereal anyways," I said sitting across from him at our small table.

"You know me so well," he said with a smile and pouring cereal into his bowl.

After Luke was done eating he walked over to put his bowl into the sink. I was going to ask him if he was gonna wash his dishes but decided against it because Luke didn't do dishes. I figured that would be my job.

I made my way towards the bedroom when I felt Luke wrap his arms around my waist before spinning me around so I was facing him.

"Hi," I giggled.

"Hi," he mumbled as he pressed his lips to mine.

"How long until everyone gets here?" he asked, making me look up at the clock on the wall.

"A little over two hours," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"That gives us enough time," he trailed off, firmly pushing his lips to mine. Luke placed his hands on my hips, starting to slowly push my shirt up.

"Calm yourself hemmings," I said pulling back with a laugh as I walked towards the shower, leaving Luke pouting.

-

"Hi," I said with a smile, letting in Casey, Ally, Ashton, Michael, and Calum. We all stood in the living room and exchanged hellos and hugs.

"So are you gonna show us around?" Casey asked eagerly. I laughed and nodded my head.

"So this is the living room," I said motioning to the room we were standing in.

I led them to the kitchen and what was hoping to be our office. We hadn't got much done in the small room.

"Lastly, this is our bedroom," I said opening our bedroom door and walking in.

"Oh so this is where all the magic happens," Michael said with a smirk and Luke slapped the back of his head making everyone else laugh.

I watched as Michael walked around scanning our room with his eyes. I stepped in front of the trash can remembering it contained evidence of Luke and I's event from the night prior.

"So when should I order the pizzas?" I said as I made my way towards the door making everyone else follow.

We all decided to order a few boxes of pizza and watch a few movies that Ashton had brought over. We all sat around the TV in the living room eating our food and watching School of Rock; the boys favorite.

After the movie ended the boys talked about how they needed to have more band practices while Casey, Ally, and I were talking about me living on my own and my upcoming trip to Australia. The days were going by fast, I couldn't wait to see what Australia was like.

Before we knew it, It was already 8 pm. Everyone exchanged their goodbyes, and made their way out of Luke and I's apartment.

-

I walked around the bedroom double checking to make sure I had everything I needed for our trip to Australia.

"Luke," I called out noticing I didn't have my passport.

"Luke!" I yelled louder getting anxious that my passport wasn't in my sight.

"Yes?" he asked popping his head into the bedroom.

"Do you have my passport?" I asked with a slight attitude since it took him forever to finally answer me.

"Yeah it's right here," he said holding it up to me. "Why are you so grumpy?" he asked with a confused look on his face.

"I didn't sleep well and I had to call you like four times to get you to answer me," I said exaggerating. I only got a few hours of sleep and I was nervous for our flight. I knew it wasn't Luke's fault.

"You don't have to take it out on me," he mumbled not looking at me.

"Well now that we had to sit here and bicker about it, we're ten minutes late. Casey and Ally are outside," I said making my way to the living room, grabbing my luggage and leaving the apartment to let Luke lock up.

I said my hello's to Casey and Ally as I put my luggage in the trunk before climbing in the back seat. After a few moments Luke put his luggage in the trunk and climbed in next to me telling Ally we were all good to leave.

Ally, Casey, and I talked about how we were gonna miss each other, and how I had to get in contact with them whenever I could. Since we lived right in the city, the airport was only a quick 15 minute drive from our apartment.

"Thank you," I said to Casey and Ally hugging them. Luke grabbed our luggage from the trunk before hugging both of them as well.

"Have a safe flight," Ally said with a smile.

"Let us know when you land please," Casey said hugging me one last time.

"I will! Bye guys," I said as Luke and I made our way into the airport entrance. We were flying to Australia to stay with his family for five days and I couldn't be more nervous about it.

"I hope you know your way around the airport, I'm clueless," I mumbled to Luke as we walked, I was still really nervous and I could feel the knot in my stomach get tighter every step.

I hadn't been to the airport in years, and when I was last here my dad was with me.

"I'm not promising we won't get lost and miss our flight," he said smiling over at me, trying to lighten the mood.

We got our boarding passes, and put our bags in luggage check before making our way towards security. The lines were long, but not as long as I expected for a Sunday afternoon.

After finally making our way towards security, we reached our gate. I followed Luke closely, not wanting to lose him in the big crowd. I didn't need to add anymore stress to this situation.

We found two seats in front of our gate, and I looked out the window. I watched the big planes take off.

"I'm gonna go get a snack, do you want anything?" Luke asked, putting his hand on my knee.

"Could you just get me a pack of gum?" I asked Luke, knowing I would need it to pop my ears from the high altitude of the plane. If not there would be too much pressure on my head.

"Of course," he said as he leaned over and kissed my cheek before walking away.

I watched planes land and take off for a few more minutes before taking my phone out of my pocket. I was scrolling on my twitter timeline as Luke sat down next to me.

"Here," he said with a smile as he passed me my pack of Trident Layers.

"Thank you," I mumbled still not feeling very talkative. I usually shut myself down when I was nervous.

We sat in silence for a few moments before I yawned as a result of the lack of sleep I had gotten the night before. I was too anxious about our trip to sleep.

"You'll sleep on the flight, it's terribly long," Luke said putting his arm on the back of my chair.

I didn't respond so Luke turned his body towards me, meeting my eyes with his.

"Please don't be mad at me. This flight is going to be over 20 hours, and I can't have you mad at me for that long," he said sounding defeated. "I'm sorry," he said mumbling as he kissed my cheek.

I nodded, "It's okay, i'm just nervous." I wasn't even sure why he was apologizing. He hadn't done much wrong. I didn't mean to get an attitude with Luke, but I couldn't help it.

Luke put in his headphones and I poked him and pouted. He looked over at me, and I tugged on one of the headphones lightly, signaling I wanted to listen too.

"Here," he said with a small chuckle making his nose scrunch up.

"Thanks," I smiled, putting it into my ear.

He played his favorite band, All Time Low, who I liked a lot too. We sat and listened to music for another 20 minutes before our flight was finally called to board.

Luke took his headphones, and shoved them in his pocket with his phone as we stood up to line up with everyone else.

After our boarding passes were checked we made our way onto the plane.

"Do you want the window seat?" Luke asked and I nodded. Window seats were my favorite.

I sat down and looked at Luke, "I'm nervous," I said meeting his eyes with mine. I knew the chances of us crashing were very slim, but there still was that small chance.

"You'll be okay, I'm right here," Luke said lacing his fingers with mine, which made me feel a little at ease.

I heard the engine rumble, and someone on the loudspeaker told us it was time for take off. I grabbed Luke's hand a little bit tighter and he rubbed his thumb in circles over my skin trying to make my calm down.

Within a few minutes we were in the air and I let out a sigh finally relaxing.

Luke pulled out his phone, and gave me one of the headphones making me smile. We listened to his music and made small talk. He was right, the flight was terribly long.

I looked out the window, and yawned becoming tired. Before I knew it, my eyes were slowly closing and I felt Luke's lips on the side of my head.

I woke up to Luke's hand on my shoulder, shaking me lightly.

"Bailes, we're here," he said with a small smile.

-
A/N

sorry this was a filler type of chapter!
ALSO VERY IMPORTANT NEW! my best friend (and editor thank you) Jen wrote a Michael fanfiic! It's called Forget. Her user is Cliffords420 and it's also in my Mike reading list! go read it. :-)

also last bit of important news!!! i changed my username from procrASHTINates to procrASHTONates because that makes so much more sense. i also changed my twitter usename to correspond with this one! sorry if theres confusion!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 2.7K 72
@michaelclifford liked your post.
47 0 15
" ๐’พ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐“‰โ„ด ๐’ทโ„ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐’พ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“โ„ฏ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’ธโ„ด๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡โ„ด๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’ท๐“๐“Ž"
184K 5.6K 33
โDid you just take a photo of me?โž โShit.โž all rights reserved. idea/concept by @paper-planes
175 45 44
One of the most valuable things in life is love, but it has many obstacles only true love will overcome them.