Female Trashmouth | Richie x...

By Icyyhot

You've been in the losers club for a few years, you were known as the female trashmouth, you couldn't control... More

Ch. 1 Becoming A Loser
Ch. 2 Last Day Of School
Ch. 3 Sleepover
Ch. 4 Barrens
Ch. 5 Ben From Soc?
Ch. 6 Street fighter
Ch. 7 Quarry
Ch. 8 Ben's Room
Ch. 10 ROCK WAR!
Ch. 11 Festival
Ch. 12 The projector incident
Ch. 13 The house on Neibolt Street
Ch. 14 Eddie's arm
Ch.15 The argument
Pt.16 Nightmares
Ch.17 Lazy day
Ch.18 Arcade
Ch.19 Rescue mission
Ch. 20 Hostage situation
Ch.21 killing the fucking clown!

Ch. 9 The Blood

18.6K 352 1.5K
By Icyyhot

~Y/n pov ~

Richie had dropped me off at my house and was just about to leave, "Wait!"

He stopped and turned to look at me questionably.

"After all that, honestly, I'm scared and don't want to be alone." I told him.

"I would but what about your mum?" Richie asked.

"I love her but she's never here anymore, always busy with work, but it's okay, I just get lonely." I smiled sadly.

He smiled sadly at me and dropped his bike on my lawn before heading to my front door.

I grinned running up to him and jumping into his arms, I release him from the hug, dragging him inside and locking the door.

We both sat on the sofa, "Hey I have a confession." Richie said.

Uh oh, my mind started going a hundred miles per hour, scared of what was to come.

Richie noticed my worried face, "Hey hey hey! You're okay."

I felt tears trickling down my cheeks as Richie pulled me into a warm, comforting hug.

"Hey, hey. Its nothing like that." he assured me rubbing my back, "It's actually something I want to tell you about my family."

I pulled away from the hug, and squeezed his hand, encouraging him to continue.

"My dad he," Richie's breath hitched.

I leant my head on Richie's shoulder and rocked us back and forth soothingly.

"He hits me." Richie sobbed out.

I frowned as Richie continued.

"He also hit my mother, but now, he somehow convinced my mother to join in and she does, she's always drunk and sometimes ny parents never come home and I'm so lonely. I don't know if I would be here if it weren't for you. You were the onky reason I got out of bed. " Richie was now hiccuping as tears streamed down his face like a waterfall.

I felt my heartache," It's okay Richie, I'm here. I'll never leave okay? I love you and if you need to get away from your parents come here, no matter what time, I will help you."

It went silent, all his crying ceased, shit!

Was it too early for the L word?

Richie looked up at me, his beautiful brown eyes glistened with tears and his freckled, red cheeks couldn't have looked cuter despite the facts they were tear stained.

He sniffled, "I love you too!" he leant towards me and gently pecked my lips.

I smiled into it, deepening the kiss, before shortly pulling away.

Richie leaned his forehead on mine, "What the fuck would I do without you?"

I cracked a grin, "You'd probably still be trying to bang Eddie's mom."

Richie smiled slightly as the atmosphere lightened.

"Hey come see my room!" I grabbed his hand gently and tugged hik upstairs into my room.

It was pretty simple, the walls were f/c, there was a small blue bed overlooking the small window, in one corner was a desk and a bookshekf filled with various books and the other corners some draws and my wardrobe.

Posters and photos littered almost every inch of the walls, other various objects lay scattered around the room. (a/n sorry if you don't like! Just change it.)

Richie looked around in amazement, "Noice!"

I laughed at his reaction and pulled him to my bed, where we talked about things that had happened at school or in the latest film.

I dozed off in THE TRASHMOUTH'S arms, wow, I love this boy!

~*~

Ring ring!

I groaned and tried to roll out of bed but an arm around my waist stopped me.

Confused, I looked to see Richie, of course.

His arm loosened slightly, and I took this as a chance to slip away and get the phone.

"Hello?" I answered, "Y/n speaking."

"Hey y/n it's Stan, you need to go to Beverly's house right now! It's an emergancy and also can you get ahold of Richie? We tried to ring him and we didn't answer."

I was about to ask him why we needed ti meet at Bev's house but he had already hung up. It must be urgent if he just hung uo like that.

I slipped back into my room and quietly slipped on my outfit fir the day.

Then, I proceeded to shake Richie gently, "Wake up, it's urgent."

Richie groaned amd grabbed my arm.

I growled in response, "GET THE FUCK UP LAZY! BEV'S IN TROUBLE AND I WANT TO HELP HER!"

Richie jumped, startled at the loud noise.

"Be ready in five." I swiftly hopped downstairs and grabbed my shoes.

Richie came behind me and pecked my cheek just as I had finished putting my shoes on.

"Let's go!" I pulled him out of my house as we hopped on our bikes and went to Bev's appartment.

~*~

We rode along, almost at Bev's as Eddie and Stan argued.

"No, we gotta go through the alley."

"The alley takes way to long." Eddie retorted.

"No, the alley is so much faster." Stan argued back.

"The alley is more dangerous and disgusting."

"How is it more dangerous?"

"It smells like piss and it's gross." Eddie complained, "Just take the side streets for once."

I rolled my eyes at their bickering.

Richie was a bit quieter than usual, it was probably because of what he told me yesterday.

"Oh my god!" Stan scoffed, "The side streets are the same, they smell like piss and shit."

I noticed Beverly walking down some metal stairs, so this must be her apartment building.

"Okay, okay. Can you tell me what she said exactly?" Eddie asked changing the topic.

"She didn't say anything. She just said we needed to hurry over." Stan said genuinely.

"She didn't say anything?" Eddie was confused, "Okay okay."

We dropped our bikes to see a worn out Beverly.

"You made it, I... I need to show you something." Bev sounded pretty serious.

"What is it?" Ben asked confused on why we all needed to be here.

"More than we saw at the quarry?" Richie joked, back to his normal self.

I smiled slightly at least he's feeling better.

"Shut up Richie. Just shut up!" Eddie scowled annoyed at his comments.

Richie's face dropped and I stood beside him rubbing his arm comfortingly.

"Hey, hey. It's okay." I whispered to him quietly as I suspected he didn't want the others to know.

"My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment." Bev said seriously.

"T-Then we'll leave a lookout." Bill stuttered, "R-richie and y-y/n s-s-stay here."

They all abandoned there bikes and ran towards the steps.

Richie put his arms up, "Whoa whoa whoa!"

"What if her dad comes back?" I finished.

Stan turned to look at us, "Do what you always do. Start talking." it was directed at both of us. "

Richie frowned," It is a gift. "

~*~

_____________________________________
1162 words

A/n what genre do you like most? I like fantasy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 193 19
Worldwide road trip with the Losers Club? Check. Bags? Check. Friends? Check. Being Bill Denbrough's sister? Check. Crush on Richie? Wait- - Everyone...
39.9K 406 22
#13 in loser. the core four :) +beverly ✰ mostly fluff ✰ scattered posting schedule, but i'm trying シ
222K 3.9K 15
I'm basically a Ms. Trashmouth. You know the other Trashmouth Richie Tozier? Yeah I'm just like him, my mouth runs faster than my brain can compreh...
720K 17.6K 35
⋆"why don't you blow me, trash mouth?!" ⋆"gladly!-" ♔"welcome to the losers club-" ♔"Asshole!" ☾"your just a loser!" ☾"that's rich coming from you...