Aardehn: The Black Veil

By Aardehn

Aardehn sits on the brink of catastrophic demise. Another cycle ending without its prophecy realized. It's ma... More

I - I
I - II
I - III
I - IV
I - V
I - VI
I - VIII
I - IX
I - X
I - XI
I - XII
I - XIII
I - XIV
I - XV
Interlude
Interlude

I - VII

115 0 0
By Aardehn

---

Torin City – Prefect Office 35

Witness interview
'Cauldrun Tower Incident'
10th Tris

Prefects:
Lead Prefect, Talia Sweet
Deputy Prefect, Gothin Claw

Witness:
Dandrun Eldari

--------Begin Transcript-------

Claw: What happened?

Dandrun: When? The first scream?

Sweet: Yes. Start there.

Dandrun: I mean I heard it. Everyone heard it... Scar's guy... We hear screams in here all the time. You get used to them. (inaudible) sometimes you even start to like them (inaudible).

Claw: You liked this?

Dandrun: I mean, not what happened. Just the scream was so high and from the soul. It was so exciting.

Claw: Exciting? It aroused you?

Dandrun: Sorry. Sorry. Umm. It was just so different and (inaudible). Obviously what happened was umm... you know. Quite bad. I was supposed to feel bad, right?

Sweet: Mr. Dandrun, we're not interested in how you felt about what was happening. We want the facts.

Dandrun: (inaudible)

Claw: Pull yourself together, maggot. What happened when you got to the room the scream came from.

Dandrun: Tellwar forgive me.

Sweet: You know that religion is banned. But we're going to let that pass. You seem agitated. Relax for a moment.

[recording pauses]

Claw: Long enough. Let's go.

Dandrun: (inaudible) She had a tentacle and it was stuck deep into one of Scar's associates. A long vein or root. I'm not sure. And... It was sucking from him. And making her grow. She was monstrous... gorgeous.

Sweet: What was your vantage point?

Dandrun: I... I was standing at first... then kneeling. Just outside the room. Looking in. I mean me and Celeste, we always go when there's a... a problem in the rooms. But never like this. She was so alive.

Claw: Who? Who? Why do you call it she?

Dandrun: An elf. From Aardehn. The others we have called her Aveenda. She was changed from how I saw her before though. (inaudible) it was... beautiful. Celeste was there. Scar and her other guys were there watching. I just knelt at the door. It was so exotic and... I'll never forget (inaudible).

Sweet: Get your hands back on the table!

Claw: Now filth.

[thumping sound] [recording paused]

Dandrun: [sobing sound]

Claw: We don't care about your perversions. I'll put you up for auction in Drahinzi if I don't get a straight answer.

Dandrun: (inaudible) I mean...Ok. I mean... The creature yelled it was going to kill Scar--well it called her the cycle breaker-- but it was looking at Scar for sure. And then... then Celeste and Scar yelled at each other. I think Scar thought Celeste set her up. But there's no way on that. Celeste would never. She wanted to--

Sweet: So this Celeste. She's like you? Employed here?

Dandrun: Uhh... not like me. But yeah. And this was her last night here.

Claw: So there's a huge creature, sucking the blood out of Scar's fucking guy, and these two argue?

Dandrun: No no... It was quick. Like Scar accused Celeste and...and Celeste said no. And Scar said prove it.

Sweet: Prove it. How so?

Dandrun: She wanted Celeste to fight the creature.

Claw: Oh? And did she?

Dandrun: Yes... (inaudible). Oh, yes she did. It was majestic...

Claw: Get your hands back on the table!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 16.4K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
175K 4.1K 58
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
259K 3.8K 96
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
204K 30.1K 116
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...