Complete Me

By goldmelanin17

[COMPLETED] Ava Spencer, a young woman struggling to find a job and pay off her student debt decides to becom... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Epilogue
1 million!

17

206K 7K 8.1K
By goldmelanin17

Chapter Seventeen| Ava

2 weeks later

"Luciano, why are you standing outside that door like you're some bodyguard?" I give him a suspicious look.

"You can't go in there, little Ava." He simply says, avoiding eye contact.

"Little Ava?" I raise my eyebrows at him. "I want to see Kaden." I cross my arms over my chest and see Luciano gulp.

"I can't let you see him right now, he's a bit occupied." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Avey." Lily tiredly walks over to me, dragging her teddy bear on the floor. She reaches out for me and I pick her up.

"Hey sweetie, tell Uncle Luci that we want to see daddy." I tickle her stomach and smirk at a wide eyed Luciano.

He can never say no to Lily.

"Daddy!" Lily yells and Luciano shakes his head, pleading with the little girl to shut up. "Daddy!!!!" The door behind Luciano is then ripped open and a panicked Kaden comes out.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He looks at Lily with a worried look and then looks at me.

"Thanks baby, you go to the kitchen and I will make you lunch in a minute." She kisses me on the cheek and runs to the kitchen once I've let her down.

I take a peek around Kaden but before I can see what's inside he steps in front of me.

"What are you hiding?" I frown at him.

"N-nothing." He glares at his brother who just shrugs.

"Don't fucking lie to me!" I poke him in the chest.

"Ava." He says in a low tone.

"Who is this little goddess?" I see Kaden take a deep breath, I then look around him and my eyes widen at the attractive man.

Not as handsome as my Kaden but still quite attractive.

"Shut up, Ardian." Kaden rolls his eyes and steps behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I take a look at the man and he looks very intimidating, clad in a navy blue suit. He's covered in tattoos, even on his face. His dirty blonde hair is long on the top and shaved at the sides, a couple strands falling over his forehead.

Wow.

"What are you doing?" I ignore the mysterious blonde man and face my own man.

"Nothing." Kaden throws his hands up in the air and Luciano snorts.

"Kaden, don't lie to me!" I look up at him with pleading eyes and I see him gulp.

"It's best you don't know." He whispers.

Is he being serious?!

"Right." I give a tight lipped smile and nod, stepping away from him.

"Baby." He sighs and reaches out for me but I only step further back.

"I'm going to feed Lily." I mumble and then walk to the kitchen.

I decided to make Lily a Jam sandwich, as that seems to be her favourite lately. "What's wrong Avey?" She tilts her head and pouts at me.

"Nothing, sweetie." I smile at the little girl, not wanting to upset her.

"Did daddy make you sad? I can speak to him." She smiles and I giggle at her determination, I place her food in front of her and stroke her curly hair. "Bad daddy." She mumbles and then bites into her sandwich.

I hear the doorbell, so I make my way towards it. However I also see Luciano rushing to the door, I start to run and get there first, ripping open the door to another intimidating man.

"Who the hell are you?!" I throw my hands up in the air and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"I'm Matvey." He says with what sounds to be a Russian accent.

"Well Matvey, I think you've got the wrong house." I claim and he chuckles.

"No, no, I'm here for the big boss."

"Well I'm the boss of this house at the moment and he's not available apparently so what do you fucking want?!" Woah.

"Oh you are the Queen, right?" He raises his eyebrows at me and smirks. He's also wearing a smart suit but looks to mostly be tattoo free, apart from the initial 'M' tattooed on the side of his neck. I'm pretty sure I've seen that tattoo before.

What is going on?

"I'm going crazy." I whisper to myself.

"Sorry, this little lady is on one today." Luciano says from behind me and Matvey chuckles.

"It's all good." He nods and makes his way in the house.

"Luciano, you better get your brother to tell me what the fuck is going on because I'm going to go mad!" I poke him in the chest and go to the toilet.

I pull my pants down and let out a cry when I see the small drop of blood.

Why me?!

I go to the cabinet and find the box of tampons Kaden bought for me a couple days ago.

"Stupid man, keeping secrets from me." I rant to myself as I get on with my business. "No sex for him now, little bitch."

***

"Daddy is bad at doing hair." Lily whispers as I braid her hair. I just gave her a bath and she wouldn't stop talking about her birthday that's in the next two days.

"Well now you've got me to do it." I smile at her and she giggles.

"You stay forever Avey because I Iove you loads." My eyes start to water, she's just so cute and innocent.

"I love you too, my little princess." Once I've finished her hair I pick her up and sit her on my lap.

"You love me too?" She smiles brightly and I nod.

"Yay!" She beams, just like her father did.

"Now sweetie, it's time for your nap." She giggles and then climbs into her princess bed.

"Are you still annoyed at daddy?" She whispers.

"No, I'm not annoyed." I smile.

***

"I'm so fucking annoyed at you, Kaden!" I throw my hands up at him.

"Ava, watch your fucking mouth before I shove something in there!" He growls out.

I start to put my coat and shoes on.

"Where are you going?" He sighs and I just glare at him. "Ava, where the fuck are you going? It's dark outside."

I stand up and walk up to him, I turn his face and look at the side of his neck.

Just what I thought.

I storm to Luciano's room. I shove the door open and make my way towards him, he is lying in his bed smirking as if he knew I was going to come in here. I look at the side of his neck and see the same thing.

"You've got one minute to tell me the truth Kaden." I turn to stare at him.

"In here? Really?" Luciano groans.

"No, I'm not going to tell you, for your safety." Kaden protests.

"Who is Matvey and that other scary looking man?"

"Ardian. They are just work associates." He scratches the back of his head.

"Oh and you all happen to have the initial 'M' tattooed on the side of your necks. What sort of company do you own? Let me guess, something beginning with M and ending in A." I snapped. "You told me you didn't do that shit." I shove him back.

"I'm just gonna go." Luciano says awkwardly and then leaves the room.

"I'm not stupid, Kaden! Why didn't you just tell me the truth?" I whisper

"Because I was worried that you'd think differently of me!" He exclaims, taking a seat on the bed.

"Kaden." I whisper and go to sit on his lap. He looks up at me with sad eyes. "I'm not going to lie, I am really mad at you right now. But I understand that this is what your family does, I just don't understand why you want to get involved again." I brush my thumbs against his cheek.

"I feel like it was all I was good at. Ava I wasn't completely honest with you but I'm going to tell you, just promise me you'll be open minded about it." He sighs, I just nod.

"Before my little girl was born, I was involved in the Mafia but I meant it when I said I hadn't killed anyone!" He pleads.

"That Matvey guy called you the 'Big Boss'." I tell him.

"Before I stepped down and Luciano took over I was the 'Big Boss'." He lightly chuckles.

"Why are you getting involved again?" I look down at him.

"To protect the two people I love the most." He reaches up and pecks me on the lips.

"You understand this is a bit crazy for me, Kaden. I mean what about Lily?" I question, tilting my head and start to play with his hair.

"I can and will protect Lily, nothing bad will happen to her and nothing bad will happen to you. I'd take a bullet for you two and happily die knowing she had you to look after her." He says with so much confidence.

"But you're not going to die, Kaden." I roll my eyes and lightly hit him round the head.

"I guess Jamie was never honest with you either because he seems to be part of the French Mafia." My eyes widen.

"Oh my." I sigh to myself.

"Yeah, the motherfucker is currently in hiding. It's getting difficult to track him down." He shakes his head and I frown.

Typical Jamie. Always running and hiding.

"You know Matvey said that you're the 'boss of this house.' Is that so, baby?" He smirks.

"Boss of you maybe." I kiss his neck.

"Can I fuck you now?" He bats his long eyelashes at me.

"I'm on my period." I simply say.

"And?"

"Kaden no!" I slap his chest and climb off of his lap.

"Shame." He pouts.

I give him a weird look and we make our way out of Luciano's room.

Matvey is stood outside the room and Ardian is stood next to him looking scary as hell.

"Boss, we've got a problem outside."

💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6K 43
Lotus Cortez has done things to survive, things that in the eyes of society are everything but moral. Pursing a better life she moves from Las Vegas...
618K 19.4K 87
Elara Suave has been working at Moldovan Industries for years but, now it's time for Mr. Moldovan to step down and let his son take over. When Elara...
14.5K 335 29
"Please don't break my heart...please" Amara Colombo a 22 year old girl whose both stubborn yet kind hearted. She's never needed a babysitter her ent...
6.5M 310K 41
[COMPLETED] "Theodore?" He snaps his head back to me and gives me a small smile. "Where have you come from?" I repeat myself. "Bad people." He mumbl...