My Truth My Fire [Third Part...

Oleh bloodbunnyxo

War has broken out between countries and when Oriel has to make a risky trip to the battlefield she's given a... Lebih Banyak

Copyright
Prologue: The Mistress and Her Servant
Chapter 1: Fuel The Fire
Chapter 3: You Were A Wolf in the Daylight and You Almost Had Me
Hiatus/ On hold-ish
Hiatus-Almost Over
Chapter 4: Vampire Witch?
Chapter 5: Hear Them Out and then Run
Chapter 6: I Won't Be Down Forever
Chapter 7: It's a Dead End Road
Chapter 8: We're At The Blood Eclipse
Chapter 9: Binds of Hex and Heaven
Chapter 10: Our Time
Author's Note-Thank You!!!!
Epilogue: Star-crossed Union

Chapter 2: What Hell She Brings

217 22 1
Oleh bloodbunnyxo

//Vote. Comment. Thanks!!

"Very pleased to meet you, Your Highness, I'm Scarlett Voss." Oriel watched as a young woman just a few years younger than Ash bowed down slightly. She had long curly red hair and light freckles on her face and wore red lipstick on her full lips and her deep red eyes were done up in a smokey eyeshadow style. Her fangs peeked out every now and then when she spoke. Her figure was slim and slender, a nice hourglass shape and she reminded Oriel of a mean girl. She was gorgeous but the type that could make other women jealous. At least they got her a vampire this time. Oriel didn't know if that was a good or bad idea at this point. Scarlett straightened back up and Oriel noticed she was almost as tall as Ash. She gave a sly grin that turned into a smirk and Oriel rose a brow. "Now, we know she's not Ash but she's just as good." Oriel's mother spoke up and Oriel shrugged, looking over Scarlett's clothes. She dressed nicely as Ash would, in a black pantsuit with a pair of heels. "I'll be the judge of that." Oriel narrowed her eyes at the other woman. "I assure you, your majesty I will do my very best to keep you safe." She nodded slightly and Oriel turned to her parents. "Alright, well, off you go. Your plane is waiting." Her mother shooed her away and Oriel hugged her parents' goodbye and for some reason this all felt very familiar. She sighed, turning to get into her limo to be chauffeured to her jet. Oriel's skating competition had gone well and she got second place but she wished Ash could have been there with her. "So, my lady, how is your wife doing?" Oriel looked over to Scarlett as they limo finally pulled up to the airport. She got out as her door was opened and hurried onto the plane, luggage in tow and she handed it to a flight attendant to put away for her. "My wife is fine, why?" Oriel asked, taking her seat and Scarlett sat right next to her. "Just making conversation is all. It's amazing what she's done for you. How safe she's kept you in all the years you two were together. It's absolutely admirable."

"Yes, quite the example to live up to, huh?" Oriel smirked slightly, winking. "Indeed, your grace."

The plane finally took flight and it didn't take long until they were landing Xinwei, it was a nice city in China that Oriel's parents had visited and often stayed in on their visits to the country. They had some of the best hotels too. Oriel smiled as she walked into her hotel for the two-day stay, it wasn't supposed to be too long as it was dangerous for Oriel to be there, hence the extra protection detail. Oriel hurried over to the elevator, nerves creeping up into her body and she hugged herself. She gave speeches a lot but didn't ever give one to an army before. She didn't even know what to say. She wondered how they would take it and she closed her eyes, begging the goddess to give her strength. She wanted it to be good, good enough to encourage them to fight harder. They needed to win. "Doing ok, your highness?" Scarlett whispered, she stood right next to Oriel, holding her own bag and Oriel's luggage in her hands. "I'm fine, just a tad nervous." Oriel shrugged as the doors opened and she walked out into the hallway, Scarlett behind. "Aw, don't be nervous, hun. I've seen those other speeches.. I know you'll do great as always." Scarlett looked down at her tenderly and Oriel swallowed, hearing the odd softness to her voice. It sounded sultry yet loving and kind, now. "Uh, thanks." Oriel didn't look up at her, feeling her eyes on her and she walked down the hall, looking for her suite number. Finally finding it, she slid the keycard into its slot and opened the door. It was lavish and beautiful inside, with an open kitchen, small living area, dining area, and two rooms. Oriel thought back to when her and Ash had spent their first night together. Not together together.. but that very first night she watched her. She was glad there were two rooms. She didn't want Scarlett thinking she'd like her too. Oriel rolled her eyes at the thought. She walked over to pick a bedroom and walked inside. "Here you are, your highness." Scarlett set her luggage down against the wall and Oriel thanked her before walking over to sit on her bed, taking her phone out. A text from Ash was waiting on her. Instead of texting she decided to dial the number wanting to hear her voice. She expected Scarlett to leave the room to give her more privacy but no, she watched her, leaning against the wall, hands clasped together. Oriel looked away, moving to stand as finally Ash picked up. "Hey, babe. H-How is everything?"

"It's fine. Fiona is giving me and Rique a run for our money but it's nothing we can't handle."

Oriel smiled. "I don't doubt you couldn't. She has a werewolf and a vampire watching her so, that's a hard team to beat."

"Exactly. How are you? Your parents told me they found you a new bodyguard and wanted me back but.. of course I'm all tied up. I'm sorry, sweetie."

"It's fine. This new one is good." Oriel spared a glance Scarlett's way and her eyes were on her.

"Oh, great. That's good. A vampire or human?"

Oriel chuckled. "A vampire this time."

Ash snickered into the phone. "Good, I'm sure they will protect you just as good as me if not better. And sorry to wrap up this call so soon but Fiona wants me to accompany her to a party. I gotta go. I love you. Be safe."

"I love you too." The call ended and Oriel sighed. She wanted her to help her with her speech. Oriel sat down onto the bed and walked over to grab one of her bags and pulled her laptop out. "You alright, your majesty? Still nervous?"

"Well, I wanted Ash to help me with my speech but she's busy." Oriel shrugged, sitting on her bed and booted her laptop up. "I can help you with it."

Oriel rose a brow lifting her head and nodded. "Oh, really? Whatcha got?"

"Well, I've been in the army so, I know what would encourage those in this current situation."

Oriel leaned in, intrigued. "Do tell." She quickly pulled up a word document and began typing as Scarlett spoke.

A few hours later and Oriel's speech was all typed out. She would talk for about five minutes or longer if needed before the end and she'd meet a few of the soldiers, share her condolences for their first losses and then be back at her hotel. Easy enough. "Wow, thank you so much, I think I can actually do this now." Oriel smiled up at Scarlett and she gave a smile back. "You're very welcome, Oriel. I'm always here if you need anything." She winked and Oriel nodded, looking over to the door as a knock interrupted them. "I think that's your dinner." Scarlett left the room to open the door and a young adult male walked inside. Oriel met them in the dining area, eager to take a bite. She ate briefly before her competition but it wasn't much blood. She didn't want cramping when she was trying to skate. She sat him down and immediately bit into his neck, taking a deep long pull as Scarlett looked away. She was done in a few moments and she pulled away from the male, licking her lips. "I'll show him out." Scarlett offered and Oriel nodded, turning away.

"Thank you, I'm just going to shower and get ready for bed."

Scarlett nodded, watching the queen walk off into her room. As soon as she heard the door close she tightened her grip on the humans arm as she walked out of the door with him. Two guards stood at the door and she motioned for one of them to walk inside. She had to retire for a tiny moment.. She hurried over to the elevator with the human and pushed him inside, folding her arms across her chest as she waited to reach the bottom floor. She was starving but didn't want leftovers from him, her eyes roamed the human male. Besides there were other ways for her to get sustenance. She wasn't like other vampires...

As the elevator stopped she took ahold of the male's arm and walked him over to the Donor Mobile staff, they delivered donors on the go to vampires like a food delivery service. She handed him over and began searching for someone that looked good enough to take for a quick spin. She noticed a few pretty Asian women walking into the hotel and she rose a brow and smirked walking over to one of them, with a short pink sequin dress and silver heels on. She bowed slightly, moving a hand to quickly grab hers and kiss the back of it. "I've never seen someone so gorgeous, love, you even put the queen's beauty to shame." Scarlett smirked, allowing her fangs to peak out from her lips. The girl giggled, blushing and replied in Chinese. Scarlett spoke the language effortlessly and asked if she'd like to go somewhere a bit more private. She agreed and Scarlett led the young woman into the bathroom and into a stall. She locked it behind them. "I hope this isn't too unpleasant for you." She continued in Chinese. The girl shook her head, leaning into kiss Scarlett deeply and Scarlett's eyes flashed, a sparkle of orange gleamed in her eyes as energy meandered into her body from the woman's kiss. So innocent and sweet. She tasted great. The woman's kisses only got hungrier, compared to how sweet the first one was and Scarlett could tell she didn't know what was going on. All part of the plan. Scarlett snickered into the kiss as she moved a hand to undo the woman's dress and let it fall from her shoulders. The woman's essence was hers with every kiss, touch and moan. Her energy revived her, gave her almost as much life as blood did. She couldn't live without either now and she was fine with it. It was the price she paid for such power..

As her quick rendezvous came to a close, Scarlett was fixing her clothes, while the woman lay practically lifeless at her feet. Her skin was paler than normal, eyes rolled back into her head and she twitched oddly before settling. Scarlett left the stall, shrugging as she noticed the woman's heeled feet poking from underneath the stall. They'd just think she had too much to drink, right? She didn't care and fixed her hair in the mirror, reapplied her lipstick and left the bathroom, heading back up to Oriel's room. That was kind of risky and she hoped this meal would last long enough before she started to deteriorate. Living with her mistress, she could revive her but being away from her, she'll have to wait until she could get the source of what she needed. Until then, she'd bide her time. Perhaps that wasn't too bad as Oriel and she would be gone the next day and no one would know. She was a party girl anyway. Probably think she overdosed. Scarlett smirked as she made her way into the elevator.

~*~

Oriel stood on a platform in the second base camp in a desert wasteland in China, overlooking her vampire soldiers as she gave her speech of encouragement to them. She was glad she could use Scarlett's words she felt like it resonated with them a lot better than what she'd come up with from previous speeches. As it came to a close, the crowd applauded and Oriel smiled, looking back at Scarlett who gave her a thumbs up and winked as she smiled back at her. Oriel was escorted down from the platform and she took her time walking through, thanking her soldiers for their service, meeting and talking with them and shared her condolences for their fallen vampires. When she had a break she stopped to take a much needed drink from a blood bag she was given and checked her phone. A text from Ash was waiting. Hey, babe. How did the speech go? "You did so well, I'm very proud of you, your highness." Scarlett stood next to her, watching as she texted Ash back. "Thanks, Scar." Oriel smiled briefly as she read her messages.

I was also wondering, who is it? Like who did your parents find this time?

Scarlett Voss, I don't know much about her yet but she's pretty great so far. You have to meet her.

Oriel sent the message and took a long pull from her drink, expecting a quick text back but nothing came through. Oriel shrugged and pocketed her phone. "What's next on the list for today?"

"Ellie says you have to meet with the Emperor for lunch in just an hour."

Oriel sighed, taking another pull from her drink. She thought she might meet up with him sooner or later. "Alright well, let's go. It takes me about an hour to get ready so.." Oriel finished up her blood bag before tossing it out and she allowed Scarlett to take her back to their armored car and head back to the hotel. She checked her phone one last time but still hadn't gotten anything. Maybe she got busy again..

~*~

Michael and Vivian Brix sat together, holding hands across the table at a café in Paris, France. "Thank you so much." Vivian thanked the waitress as she delivered their order of two exquisite coffees and pastries. She reached over to grab the blood sauce served with her order and poured it into her coffee cup and over her pastry before passing it to her husband. She shakily took her cup into her hands and took a sip, grimacing as she burnt her tongue. Thoughts of Oriel and her safety were causing her to stress more than normal. She hoped Scarlett was as good as Ash if not better. She'd hate for something to happen to her. "Dearest, are you alright?" Michael asked and she looked up, raising a brow and nodded, placing her cup back down and grabbed her pastry. "Oh, yes, my love. I'm fine. Just burned my tongue is all." She gave him a sweet smile and took a bite out of her pastry. He shook his head before taking a drink of his own coffee. "No, Viv, you're shaking." He pointed to her hands and Vivian hid them. "I'm fine, my love."

Michael sighed, hooking his finger in the air and she brought her hands back up onto the table. He grabbed them and squeezed them lightly, trying to comfort her. "Baby, Oriella will be fine. She's got great protection."

"Oh, I know but Ash isn't with her.. that worries me."

"Don't be." He leaned into peck her lips tenderly. "She'll be ok." He scooted his chair closer and rubbed her back. "You're right, you're right.. um, I'm going to go to the bathroom for just a second, ok?" Michael rose a brow, watching as she grabbed her phone from the table. He knew she was going to text her or at least text Ellie and ask about her. He sighed and nodded, letting her go. Vivian left the table and made her way into the café, they were seated outside to enjoy the good weather. Two guards followed closely behind her as she made her way through the café and to the women's bathroom. They stopped at the door and she walked inside. Not needing to use the bathroom she took her phone out to text Ellie. Is Oriel ok? How is she doing? How was the speech? Is Ash available to come back yet? She sent all in one text. She smiled, nodding to herself. She'll be able to ease her worries about her daughter. Vivian slid her phone into her tiny purse and began checking her face in the mirror just as another woman walked out of the stall. "Oh, wow. You're Vivian Brix, aren't you?" An odd cold yet inviting voice asked. Vivian glanced at her out of the corner of her eye. "Uh, yes, I am. Are you a fan?" Vivian smiled softly. She didn't get many people noticing her in France.

"You could say that.." The woman whispered as a smirk slid across her face.

Michael was just about done with his meal and he looked up at the doors of the café. Where was Vivian, it didn't take that long to text someone.. or even use the bathroom. He got up slowly, sensing something odd. He looked over to his own personal guards. "Could you go check on my wife, please?" The guard nodded and walked into the café at once. Michael waited and moments later, he walked back out speaking into his earpiece. "That's weird, Sara isn't responding to me." He spoke up. Michael knew he was talking about his wife's guard. Michael swallowed and got up. "Ok, well, find them. They have to be here. Check the bathroom, the entire café until she's found."

"Yes sir." The guard hurried back into the café, speaking quickly into his earpiece as he tried to get what help they could searching for the former queen. Michael's heart began to race and he followed him into the café, looking around everywhere for her. "Vivian?!" He called, pushing past people and searched the entire café for her. As he walked up to the women's bathroom door, no one was standing there. He pushed the door open. "Vivian!?" He called again and pushed each stall door open. It was empty. He ran a nervous hand into his hair as he walked out. A few other guards had arrived to help search and one was talking to the manager of the café, letting him know what was happening. Michael shook his head, he couldn't believe this. Where the fuck was she? He breathed in deeply, her scent was faint but not strong enough for her to be present. "She's not here.. she's not here at all.." Fear crept into him and he began to feel sick. What the fuck happened? She was just here. His mind was spinning and he took a deep breath, walking over to his guard. "We aren't leaving this city until she's found." His guard bowed and he walked past him, heading back outside. Sorrow was flooding his mind and his heart felt heavy. How could his wife of over 150+ years be missing? She didn't every stray too far from him and she had guards everywhere she went. She should have been protected. What the hell happened? "Vivian!?" He yelled, looking around. People stared and gawked, but he didn't care. "Vivian!?" He continued to yell and with each scream of her name he could only feel the odd feeling worsening inside him. Something terrible had happened to her and he didn't know if he'd ever see his wife again.

~*~

Oriel bowed to the emperor as she excused herself from the luncheon. She got up from the tiny pillow her knees were sitting on and made her way to the door, careful not to step on her hanfu dress. She wore it out of respect for Yukari. She knew how she loved the traditional ancient Chinese dresses. She hadn't gotten a text from Ash yet and Ellie kept texting and calling her. Once out of the room, Oriel was met by Scarlett and walked further down the hall. Instead of texting back, she decided to call Ash. She'd call Ellie back in a moment. It seemed her mother was asking of her whereabouts again. That could wait. "Hey, what's up? You didn't text back." Oriel said when Ash finally picked up. "Oriel.. Scarlett isn't who you think she is.. she's not a good person. At all."

Oriel rose a brow, looking back at Scarlett, she stood against the wall and offered a smile. "Is something wrong?"

"Um, no." Oriel smiled back and took a few steps away. "Why do you think that? Do you honestly think my parents would have gotten her if she was a bad person?" She whispered into the phone. "Oriel, I.. there's so much you don't know about her."

"Well, I'm listening. Tell me." Oriel folded her arms across her chest, rolling her eyes. "Are you sure you're not just jealous of her?"

"What!? No, no, that's not it. Oriel, I.. I used to.."

"Oriella. We're needed." Scarlett interrupted. Oriel looked back to find one of the Emperor's guards standing next to Scarlett. "Ok, I'll be right there."

"Fuck, I have to go. Explain everything when you can but, I really don't think my parents would get a criminal to watch over me."

"Oriel.."

Oriel ended the call and walked back into the room. It seemed they were about to have a funeral ceremony for Yukari and they wanted Oriel to attend. She quickly agreed and followed the emperor out of the room. Ash was just upset that she couldn't watch over her this time. Oriel followed him and his own guard out to the gardens behind their palace. Yukari's friends and family had gathered for the ceremony. Oriel stood close to Scarlett, watching her out of the corner of her eye. But what if Ash was right? She'll have her records checked to make sure everything's ok but she was sure everything was fine. Oriel watched the ceremony, admiring the Chinese tradition and it didn't last too long. Part of her wanted to stay for food but it didn't seem like she'd be able to.. "Your highness, I have urgent news from Eleanor. We must leave at once." Scarlett whispered and Oriel nodded, wondering what could be up. Was that what she was calling and texting about? She swallowed and bowed before her company before leaving the palace. "What's going on?"

"Eleanor will explain when we get back." Scarlett said, getting into the limo with her. Oriel nodded, biting her lip. She was beginning to get annoyed with Ash but she also wanted to know what was so urgent she had to leave her friends' funeral. "And.. Oriella, if I may."

Oriel looked up at Scarlett and swallowed. "Sorry, to eavesdrop your highness but I did hear what Ash said and I promise you my past with her will not interfere with my work. You don't have to worry about anything when you're in my care. I'll die before I let anything happen to you." Scarlett had reached a hand over to lightly lay atop Oriel's and smiled. "I'll always remain as professional as I can."

Oriel nodded, smiling slightly, feeling comforted by her words. "Well, was it bad? What happened?"

Scarlett removed her hand from her. "It's an awful long story and honestly, I'll let Ashton tell you."

Oriel rose a brow hearing her say her wife's full name. "Alright."

The limo pulled up to the hotel and they hurried inside. "We're packing up and heading to the airport now. Your father requests your presence at their home."

"My father?" Oriel asked as they walked into her room and she began packing up. "Yes, I can't say anymore though. He wants to tell you." Scarlett began helping her pack up her things and they left the hotel and headed to the airport to get to the UK.

~*~

Oriel watched as her father looked oddly, longingly out of the window of her parents' home. He held a cigarette in his hand and she rose a brow as he flicked ashes onto the floor before taking a long pull from the toxic crutch. He hadn't smoked in years.. Sure, vampires couldn't be killed from it but she knew it was something he did when he was stressed and his mother didn't like it and forced him to stop. She stood by the door, having arrived about twenty minutes ago and he hadn't said anything. Oriel exchanged glances with Eleanor and Scarlett only stood quietly beside her. "Dad, what's wrong?" Oriel frowned slightly, she hadn't ever seen him so distressed. Of course, his face looked perfect but somehow the way his brow furrowed and the sad look in his eyes told her something terrible had happened. "Where's mom?"

Michael finally looked over to his daughter and Oriel bit her lip, staring back at him. It was like she could sense it too, a strong almost unbearable feeling connected them in that moment. "She's.. she's gone." He mumbled and Oriel gasped softly, shock causing her face to pale and she felt cold all of the sudden. "What?" She almost shouted walking over to his side and sat on the couch next to him. "What do you mean?!" Oriel was shaking her head. Did they divorce and not decide to tell her? "We were out and.." He shrugged, taking another drag from the cigarette. "She just.. vanished. We searched everywhere, sweetie..we couldn't find your mother."

Oriel's eyes widened as pain settled into her chest. What the hell did that mean? A tear fell down her cheek and she hurried to wipe it away. "W-what do you mean? They have to find her?!" Oriel had gotten to her feet.

"Oh, I didn't tell them to stop...they are still searching for her. We won't stop until we find her and may the goddess help those who took her." He gritted his teeth, grimacing as he crushed his cigarette in his hand. "But.. please don't worry, dear. I promise you they will find her. You need to go home now, tend to your country, alright? We will keep you updated." Michael eyed Ellie and she nodded, smiling slightly. "Of course, your father is right Oriel, we must be getting back home."

Oriel sighed heavily, moving to stand and she gritted her teeth, nodding. She wanted to yell and scream at him but she knew her father was hurt too bad and this fight wouldn't end well. "Whatever.."

She turned from him and walked towards the door. "Please be safe, dear. I don't need you to disappear too." Oriel paused in the door frame and sighed nodding. "I will, daddy." She smiled sadly and bit her lip as she left the house.

When they arrived back in Colorado, Oriel was pissed. She slammed the door as she walked inside the house, Scarlett could barely catch it, following the queen upstairs and into her room. "This is ridiculous!?" She screamed, pacing her bedroom floor. "Were there not guards watching her!? What the hell, how did this even happen!?" She asked, blinking back tears as she continued to pace. She didn't answer Ellie's texts earlier. She didn't get to hear her mom's last words. She began breathing heavily, her chest tightened up and she growled deeply. "Your majesty, please calm down.. it sounds like you're having a panic attack." Scarlett asked, watching Oriel curiously. Oriel continued to pace, ignoring her.

"They are going to find her. Don't worry about it."

Oriel's breathing only worsened. "I might never see her again." She clenched her teeth. "Hey, Oriel." Scarlett moved to grab her arm gently and pulled her into a gentle hug, allowing her arms to wrap around her slowly, teasing. Oriel's eyes widened as she felt her embrace, it was odd and the scent of fiery embers, roses and a scent she had not ever smelled before made her nose crinkle up. "It's going to be alright." Oriel froze in her grasp, it felt oddly good and she nodded, swallowing as she pulled away gently. Scarlett's voice sounded oddly alluring.. "Um, thanks.." Oriel took a deep breath and exhaled, taking her phone out. "I'm going to call Ash. She always makes me feel better."

The phone didn't even ring and soon both women were talking over each other. "Ash, my.."

"I'm going to your next competition."

But Ash spoke so much faster. Oriel faltered, surprised. "What? But, Fiona?"

"I'm getting permission to see you. I..I don't want you around her."

Oriel rolled her eyes. "Enough of this, Ash, my mom is missing.."

Scarlett glared slightly as she watched Oriel converse with Ash and she rolled her eyes. She called her a demon, wow. Rude much? The doorbell ringing perked her up some and her phone vibrated. She took it out quickly. Merry Christmas, dear. Scarlett smiled slightly and put her phone away. "Oriel, excuse me. I think someone's at the door."

Oriel nodded, waving Scarlett off as she spoke to her wife. Scarlett took her time to walk out, letting the guards know she'll be back and she zipped down the stairs and opened the door. A lone package sat on the steps. It was from an anonymous person with a scratched out address and only Oriel's on the package. She knew exactly who it was from. She walked back into the house and immediately tore into the package and zipped into the bathroom, she didn't want her maids and servants getting curious. She undid the tie around it and took out a small box and opened it up. Inside was an oddly sparkling vile of blood. Vampire blood. She took the cap off and drank it down immediately. She closed her eyes, feeling the magick of the blood filter into her system. Every cell seemed to ignite, healing in a fiery blaze and then a cool warmth settled into her. She gritted her teeth, getting used to the feeling. It seemed to fizzle out but she felt a tingling about her aura. This was it. She had found it.

Scarlett made her way back to Oriel's room after disposing of her package. Oriel was lounging on her bed, staring up at the ceiling. Her face was wet with tears. "Who was it?" Oriel asked and Scarlett shook her head, taking her post at the door. "Oh, nothing just a couple of kids being jerks." Scarlett shrugged. "Don't worry about it, your highness, I took care of it."

"Good. Ash told me not to worry about my mother as well, said they would find her. I do hope she's right. Like, fuck, my mom can't.. go away now. She has to see my children someday." Oriel turned over on her bed. "Damn, I wish Ash was here." Scarlett watched her, smirking. I wish she was here too. "Don't worry, Oriel. Everything's going to be just fine, you'll see." Oriel nodded, too stressed to recognize the lie in her voice. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

475K 6.6K 51
The night after her parents death, she's forced and threatened by the Queen at the age of ten to get engaged to the princess whose father is the murd...
221K 11.3K 102
They used to love her. They used to worship her. They used to follow her. But when the desperate queen of angels feels something she's never felt be...
151K 4.5K 22
(Book Two of Four from 'The Royal Series') I would recommend you go and read Book One in order to understand exactly what is happening in Book Two! V...
7.3K 385 32
~Lesbian romance & Mature language~ *Second book in The Haven Series* *Cannot be read as a stand-alone book* Here we are five years later, fighting f...