The Vampire

Door ragexian

Highest ranking : #12 in state. Scarlet shades of huge chandelier reflected soft glow in apparently midnight... Meer

prologue
chapter 1
chapter:2
chapter:3
chapter:4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter:8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
epilogue

chapter 28

373 17 0
Door ragexian

Brown eyes looked deadly still back at her as she stood in front of a giant mirror in prince Raine's chambers. Comb forgotten in her hand in mid air, she focused closely on the darkening circles around her eyes mirroring the shadows of the very chambers she was residing in.

The deathly darkness was taking a toll on her and she found herself unable to sleep properly for the last three nights. Nobody except the maids with food came to visit her outlet her out of the chambers. Even when she tried to get information about Leon's safety, maids simply refused to disclose anything at all.

Defeated, she put the comb back on the dressing table, letting her hair fall on her back as taming was of little Interest to her right now. She turned around, advancing towards the bed as her thoughts reeled back to prince Raine.  He hadn't shown up for last three days since that incident and she was growing wary of his intentions.

What if he decided to take this anger out on Lord Leon?

Nay, she couldn't imagine such thing. She would have to do something about it. She must call him back in some way to ask him what's really going on in the castle. 

The door was knocked and then opened as a maid appeared with a huge tray covered by silk cloth, hiding the food inside. She walked Inside leaving a trail for other two maids who brought water and the third one held table.

Without a word they put the table and started adjusting all the utensils on it. Just the sight of all the food brought a nauseating wave in her throat and she gulped down to get rid of this uneasiness. She was in no mood of enjoying royal food here while Leon out there rotted in dungeon with God knows any food to fill his stomach or not.

"You can carry it all back. I intend not to eat anything."

Maid placing foot dishes on table looked baffled as she exchanged glances with others seemingly thinking of what to do.

"We are supposed to feed you,milady. Theses are direct orders." One in the back informed Skye who nearly snickered but maintained herself.

"Who gave you these orders?" Skye asked amused at the incredulity of the situation. Once again leaving lips of all the maids tightly sealed for sometime. Finally a maid who was putting food dishes started adjusting the dishes again as if not paying attention to skye just said.

The other maid from earlier saw a surprised look on Skye's face and exhaled," milady, we are going to be punished if you ended up in bed with empty stomach." She tried to explain to skye who was now irritated.

Why were they not listening to her and who this person think he was to issue such orders regarding her diet. Whoever this is would have to have a word with her directly.

Skye raised her chin in defiance,"then tell this person to come and talk to me instead of forcing you to feed me."

All the maids grew silent for a minute and skye thought they were again going to ignore her but thankfully the one ahead bowed and nudged others to carry the tray with food back. They all left with worry etched on their faces.

Skye let out an audible sigh and turned towards the window and shoved the curtain a little to find the darkness stretching all around. Her back stiffened at the abrupt push of the door as heavy boots entered the chambers with a dominant aura oozing with authority.

She turned around but by then prince Raine had already covered the remaining strides in haste and directly stopped in front of skye. His grey eyes looked Sharp and on edge as if accessing different stories inside them which were hard to hold in.

"What am I hearing? You refused the meal?" After three days, skye felt like his aura was renewed and grew more distant than earlier. There was some hidden anger inside it which skye couldn't care less about.

"Yes, I dont want to eat." She answered averting her eyes when the sharpeness of his eyes started started unnerving her making it hard to keep eye contact.

He grabbed her chin and made her look into his eyes,"and why is that so?" His voice was slowly losing edge but his demeanor stayed the same, brash.

Skye simply ignored his question and tried to pull his hand away from her chin, trying to pry his finger off but his other hand grab her hand, tightening his hold on her chin that prevented her to look anywhere but at him,"I asked you something, my beautiful goddess." The lilt in his voice promised danger making her aware of his Male presence, making her alert and conscious.

"I will not accept food unless I'm informed of Leon's condition, milord. " she declared gathering courage inside her forcefully.

His posture grew tense as his hand jerked hers forward making her fall ahead on his stoic body eliciting a gasp from her lips," that boy is of no concern to you anymore and you will no longer dare to utter his name. Do I make myself clear?" His voice hardened with each word unsettling her and she started squirming to escape his stoney grip which he didn't allow.

"You can not order me like that. I am my own person and care about commander Leon." Her defiant nature would make her get herself killed someday, she knew but was helpless.

The fire ignited in prince's eyes as it kept her tiny body still under his gaze,"do you know what happens to those who dare defy me, milady?" His words left shudders down her spine knowing exactly what he was talking about.

It was forbidden to defy orders of royalty or else the person gets lashed until begging on all fours for dear life with no idea when mercy would be granted.

She gulped audibly  but suddenly regained her posture," I fear you not, milord." The slight waver of her voice didn't go unnoticed by both of them but the way his eyes settled on her lips made her squirm once again under his gaze.

"Then it is time to punish you for your disobedience." A surprised cry escaped her lips as he pulled her closer and sealed his lips with her.

The kiss was meant to be rough and punishing. It was meant to make her fear. But the longer his lips tasted hers, harder it became for him to keep on the purpose and not to give up in his desire. His hand reached around her and pulled her body straight against his raging muscles and heard her gasp at the realization. Her hands flew upto to his chest and tried to push him away but only to be pushed back into the wall as his tongue entered her mouth starting his own assault.

When he didn't let go of her, she started feeling her head clouding over in the lack of oxygen and she pushed herself into the wall to pull herself away. He was aware of her struggles still he wanted to steal her breath and put his leg in between hers to keep her still to show her he controlled her breathing. She was on his mercy not on the boy she keeps on asking about.

When she starting thrashing and whimpering was only then he let go of her lips and his lips trailed down her jaw on their own accord. He gasped and her bosom rose and fell with the heavy intake of breath and he found himself unable to keep himself away from her.

With a suddenness like a cat, he carried her to the bed and she fell on her back. She tried to make sense of everything when he in no time climbed over her as her scent filled his nostrils bringing out a groan from his throat. He eyed her swollen lips and desire pooled in his eyes as he claimed them once again.

Her attempts were weakened by now but she tried hard nonetheless. It was hard for her to control herself and not to give in to the feelings he was arising in her. She wanted to be with Leon. For whatever she went through with him  she started believing that they were going to build some connection between them.

She yelped and jerked her head away when she felt him peering away her skirts and tracing the flesh of her thigh with his large hand,"w-what are you doing." Her voice came out breathless and she gulped down to bring her senses back.

"Let me go." She tried to pull him back and it took every ounce in him not to hold her beneath him and have his way with her.

Helifted his head now looking in her eyes as he breathed heavily,"when I make love to you next time, I want you to fully submit to me for you are mine now." His voice was strong and unwavering, a sharp contrast to his breathless and slightly dazed state.

Fire ignited in her chest as his command repeated over and over inside her eardrums with every heartbeat. Who did he think he was. Just because he was able to force himself on her, didn't mean he could have her as his just like a useless toy.

"I give you no such permission to do anything to me ever again." She bit back at him and hissed in pain as his hands tightened around her waist.

"What did you just say?"

She whimpered as she felt her ribs sinking inside at the pressure,"y-you are hurting me, let go." She tried to pry his arms away.

As if suddenly struck with cold water, he abruptly released her and pulled himself away to free her body.
Not wasting another second, she pushed herself up and decided to run towards the door but looking at the locks up high, she instead took a turn towards the balcony. Sliding the door away, she stumbled towards it and threw her half body on the railing.

The cold breeze of winter pricked against her skin,  snatching away the strands of her unruly hair out of her face. She peered down on the dark nothingness as her eyes filled with feeling of his hands on her body.

Her lips felt heavy reminding her of his kisses and she felt forced. He punished her and touched her without her consent. Her thigh was still burning from his touch. She couldn't allow anyone to have his way with her. But prince Raine almost robbed her sanity from her.

A muffled cry escaped her lips and she wanted to do something that would tell him that he had no control over her. He couldn't just claim him or order him to be his subservient. She wouldn't warm his bed if that's what he wanted. But what could she do?

She bent over the railing and hid her face on her forearms as she started crying at her misfortune.  How helpless she was without her mother. Nobody was there to help her out of this. She had no one to feel her and protect her. Everyone wanted to control her. He wanted to control her. Another heart wrenching sob escaped her and by now she was aware of her wailing.

Arms wrapped around her waist as he pulled her upper body against his chest,"what do you think you are doing, my beautiful goddess?" His soft whisper was all but a soothing ache on her gushing wounds and she started thrashing against him.

Her efforts were resulting futile and she turned around to grab him shirt under her fists,"why do you do this to me? Why?" Her teary eyes undeterred as she looked deep in his eyes that reflected concern, worry and something soft and hidden. She detected the vulnerability in his eyes which was quickly masked away but he answered nothing.

Growing impatient she started hitting his chest to bring out all her anger on him. She wanted to hurt him the way he did her. She continued hitting his chest and he for once let her. His eyes didn't move from hers who didn't have anymore strength to look in his eyes and seek out answers. She was tired of everything.

Her cries were dying down and her head finally fell over his chest and he felt the wetness soaking where her eyes shed tears. His both hands held hers and both stayed like this in silence for sometime. When he decided to move her Inside,  her body flailed and started to fall back but he leapt forward to prevent her fall and held her against him.

Looking at her closed eyes and parted lips, he cursed herself at causing her such pain and misery. She was unconscious due to inability of anymore tolerance. Without missing a beat he snaked one arm around her shoulders and other below her knees and secured her up against his chest while moving back inside aware of her burning hot body pulled against his.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

155K 5.3K 34
"Please" Her back hit the wall as she stepped back. Tears were continuously streaming down from her eyes. He licked her making her shiver. "You taste...
213K 7.4K 27
"oh my angel. I didn't even know that it was possible for a human to be that tiny. my tiny baby" how dare she! I'm not that small... and I'm certainl...
316K 3.9K 10
Rank #28 in Vampire 04.05.17 ------- Cord lifted a brow, taken aback. "I am?" "Yes, you are, standing suddenly in that o...
2.4M 99.7K 56
👑1 in Queen Series👑 (Warning: Dark themes & sexual assault) I will have you...all of you, Esmerleda," he said as his eyes raked over my body. I tr...