Doctor who|| Gif series

By -DRAGOONLORD-

"When you're a kid, they tell you it's all... grow up. Get a job. Get married. Get a house. Have a kid, and t... More

💙10💙
💚11💚
❤️12❤️
🌹Rose Tyler🌹
❤️Donna Noble❤️
💚11💚
🖤9🖤
🌹Rose Tyler🌹
💚11💚
❤️Amy Pond❤️
💜River Song💜
💚Clara Oswald💚
TenToo
Fam
💛13💛 part.1
Doctor and Clara
Ten, Eleven, and the War Doctor
💙David Tennant💙
❤️Martha Jones❤️
💙Bill Potts💙
❤️Amy Pond❤️
✨Wilfred✨
🖤Jack Harkness🖤
💚Clara Oswald💚
💚11💚
💙10💙
❤️Martha Jones❤️
💛13💛
❤️12❤️
Martha Jones
River and 11
❤️Amy Pond❤️
❤️12❤️
💙10💙
💚11💚
Amy, Rory, and 11
❤️Martha Jones❤️
💙Bill Potts💙
🖤9🖤
💚11💚
💚11💚
🖤The Master🖤
💚Matt Smith💚
💙David Tennant💙
💚11💚
Missy
❤️Clara❤️
Clara and 12
💛13💛
🖤9🖤
🖤9🖤
Master
💛13💛
Master
Master
💙10💙

💛13💛 pt.2

816 18 3
By -DRAGOONLORD-

You had been gone for two days. The Doctor was  worrying more and more as time went by. She tried to stay calm, but the harder she tried, the more difficult it became. Everyone noticed how she was acting. They even offered to help, but she felt it would be better with to work in silence.

After an hour or two she finally figured out how to get you back. It would just take a little team work.

The plan was for Graham to get the guards away and leaned them to an abandoned room with a back door for him to escape. After he and Yas would lock the door and block it off. While Ryan and the Doctor did the same thing with the front door.

After, they made there way to Masitonis-not an actual character from the show. You can imagine him as any alien you want-hideout where he kept you.

"Hi, us again. Now give (her/him) back"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.1K 24
Dani Connaly: monster killer, life saver, and extremely dangerous. "I'll protect you." "I don't need protecting." Currently being edited! * Any char...
1.2K 54 6
#ZinkiZake... #Zupika... #Zittle... Who will zane choose!? *~*~* Yes.. Author chan has totally lost her mind and is making a love square book about z...
13.8K 420 12
Katelyn, daughter to the Doctor and River Song, spent her childhood being protected from the universe by her father. But when her mother is kidnapped...
87.5K 835 114
(UNDER EDITING) What happens when the Doctor's wife travels with him through time and space. Seer: a person who is supposed to be able, through super...