I love you, Roseanne Park Cha...

By myonlyrosie

Lisa, an infamous rapper and dancer, yet phenomenally loved all around the globe has never loved anyone more... More

Chapter 1: 박채영
Chapter 2: 내 장미
Chapter 3: 내 다람쥐
Chapter 4 : 파스타
Chapter 5 : 내 사랑
Chapter 6 : You & I
Chapter 7 : Memories
Chapter 8 : Cold Hearts
Chapter 9 : Hidden feelings
Chapter 10 : The Truth
Chapter 11 : Stay
Chapter 12: Fraction
Chapter 13: Confusion
Chapter 14: Face Down
Chapter 15: The Rescue
Chapter 16: ER
Chapter 17: Hallucinations
Chapter 18: Dreaming vs Reality
Chapter 19: Family
Chapter 20: The Road to Recovery
Chapter 21: I Won't Give Up
Chapter 23: Bad Place
Chapter 24: The Grudge
Chapter 25: Smile, Love
Chapter 26: The One Where Lisa Knows
Chapter 27: Promises
Chapter 28: Clashing
Chapter 29: Nothing
Chapter 30: Simple
NEW BOOK ALERT 😜
CHAPTER 31: No

Chapter 22: Something's Off

2.5K 81 4
By myonlyrosie

Chaeyoung's POV

I found myself in a dark room.

Suddenly a spot light turns on and focuses on a figure far away.

As the figure approaches me, I see a woman in a lab coat, she's muttering something.

She gets closer and starts to walk towards me, she flips open a big notepad and takes a seat on a couch next to me.

"So, Roseanne, tell me how are you feeling today?," she pushes her glasses back on the bridge of her nose.

I let my eyes wander around the room, and found myself in a familiar office.

"Um, I feel fine," I answered her whilst biting my fingers. Did I actually say yes to coming back to therapy?

"Great, so you have no excuse to not perform on tour," she speaks which shocks me by the familiar choice of words.

I turned to her and saw Yang Sajangnim in a lab coat with his beret.

"S-Sajangnim?," I spoke in surprise.

Wait, what's going on?

"Rosé, we need to leave the hospital now," suddenly my manager walks in.

"Why? Are we going somewhere?," I replied.

His facial expression suddenly changed from a friendly one to suddenly a smirk.

I found myself spinning as he smirks, suddenly the curves on his lips engulfing me into a pool of darkness.

As I swam up for air, a hand was reaching towards me. I grabbed it for help off the water.

I was pulled up onto the shore, but suddenly I heard a familiar evil chuckle.

"Hello Rosé, it's been awhile," he chuckles "tell me, how is that miserable friend of yours? What was her name again... Bitch? No wait, slut?."

I felt a deep, growing rage in me before charging towards him to shut him up.

I yelled as he grabs me by my neck, slowly lifting me with his hand before he starts ripping my clothes off.

Feeling a sharp pain in my chest as I cry out, desperately for help...

Lisa's POV

I was awoken to Chaeng's rough turning during her sleep.

I studied her features and realised she was starting to sweat a little, her eyebrows pressed hard together as if she's in pain.

My hands around her, trying to gently shake her.

"Chaeng? Baby, are you okay?," I spoke softly.

Suddenly she starts to cry and scream. I quickly tried to sit up, grabbing her shoulders and gently shaking her to wake her up.

"Chaeng?? Chaeng wake up!," I said as I kept shaking her.

Her eyes slowly flickered open, they were filled with pain and confusion.

"L-Lisa?," she spoke.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly as I felt her sob deeper into my chest. "It's okay Chaeyoung, you were having a bad dream," I comforted her.

We stayed like that for a long time, and all that while I was deep in thought.

Is something wrong with Chaeyoung?

I had tried asking her about it, but she keeps assuring me that nothings wrong.

I grabbed my phone when she excused herself to get us some water, and texted Jennie.

Me: hey jenjen, what are you up to?

I waited a few minutes before my phone buzzed.

Jenjen🦄: just about to head over to check up on your ass. whats up

Me: chaeng's been acting vry out of character since last night

Jenjen🦄: out of character? how?

Me: she seems pretty upset, she cries till she cant breath, but it doesnt seem like she can stop

Jenjen🦄: fuck

Me: she woke up hysterical

Jenjen🦄: that sounds really bad

Me: Jen, i think they were panic attacks, did the doctor say anything after her check up?

Jenjen🦄 is typing.

I waited a few minutes before checking for her reply.

Suddenly Chaeyoung walks back into the room.

"Hey baby, sorry it took so long, I was on the phone with your mum," she says as she puts a bottle of water next to my bed.

"Oh, what did you guys talked about?," I asked genuinely curious as to why my mother would be calling Chaeyoung.

"She just wanted to know how you're doing, and didn't want to bother you in case you were sleeping," she replied, smiling as she plopped herself next to me.

"Hah, funny woman," I responded laughing a little. My mum's such a sweetheart, she's too considerate sometimes.

"So, what time are you leaving for practice?," I asked as I slowly sat up.

"Oh, I'm not going," she replied.

I shot her a glare.

"Park Chaeyoung," I growled.

"What?," she spat back.

"You are going for practice today," I said.

"Ohmygod, YG is that you?," she played with my hair "did you do something to your hair?," she laughed.

What a dork, is she laughing at her own joke?

"Ha ha, funny," I responded "seriously you should go, I start my physical assessment today anyway."

Dr. Kwon had recommended physiotherapy to help my muscles regain strength. After being in a coma for 3 weeks, I've lost significant muscle mass therefore before I can get back in routine or even anywhere near performing.

At first I was pretty sad about it, because I had my Asia tour coming up in 2 months, well now 5 weeks.

I've begged Jackson to give me 3 weeks before we announce anything about rescheduling the tour because I don't want to disappoint my fans.

So I plan to ace the physio sessions and pick up extra practice to help my recovery + protein protein protein loading.

Chaeng looks at me and rolls her eyes.

"Uh, please let me stay. I want to take care of you," she side hugs me.

"Babe... do you think maybe you're um," I hesitated.

"I'm what?," she faced me, her hands on her sides now.

I gulped but continued "do you think maybe you're just trying to avoid practice because you don't want to go on tour..?."

She looks away but before she can respond, in comes Jensoo.

"ANYEONG ANYEONG," Jisoo waltzes in as Jennie follows from behind.

I slowly stood up from the bed, thankfully only the IV drip is stuck in my hand.

"Lisa! You're not supposed to be over exerting!," Chaeyoung rushes to my side and starts smothering me.

"The doctor said it's okay to try and gauge what I can do," I reassured her.

I felt her intertwining her hand with mine, periodically squeezing it really tight every time I take a step forward.

Before I knew it I was limping to the toilet.

I mean at least I was walking right?

We were all sitting on the couch when suddenly the door flung open and men in suits started coming inside.

"Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé, we're here to escort you to the studio," one of them spoke.

I turned to them, locking eyes with my love and giving her a smile. She smiles back, however was more of a frown-smile than a happy smile.

Something's off.

I can feel it, but this isn't the time to talk about it.
________________________________

Jennie's POV

Some of our bodyguards just walked into the room. It's been a little crazy back in the office, just because everyone's so curious about all our connections to Lisa.

Though we keep telling them we're all just really good friends, no one seems to buy it. Everyone keeps trying to create new ships so we just let them.

Not like we've got the time to argue otherwise.

The tension in the room was growing thick, you count slice it with a strand of hair.

So we bid our see you laters to Lisa before leaving.

I read Rosie like a book, I knew she was hesitant to leave Lisa. Giving her a small smile as I held one of her free hands and squeezing it.

"It's okay, Rosie. We're all here for you," I whispered in her ear.

________________________________

Jisoo's POV

" X ACADEMY "

We walked through the sliding doors of the building, greeted by a beautiful space.

A big staircase on the side and a passageway to more rooms on the right.

Manager-unnie was walking alongside me and running me through the confirm dates for the North America tour as Jennie trails along with Chaeyoung just behind us.

We got closer to our dance studio, I beeped us in with the fob and we all fell into routine.

Placing our bags on the far side of the studio, then slowly stretching our arms, legs, back and shoulders.

I was half-way stretching my hamstring before I heard a big thud.

"Are you okay???," Jennie was looking frantically at Chaeyoung.

"Y-Yeah, it's just a bump," she responded "owww."

Seems like as Chaeyoung was about to leave the bag area, she must have tripped on a strap or lost her balance.

I jogged over to her, helping to check if she's twisted an ankle or anything. Thankfully, nothing was broken.

"Please be more careful Chaeng, it hasn't even been 10 minutes and you're already hurting yourself," I joked with her.

"Sure.. thank you Jisoo-unnie," she replies with a blank expression.
________________________________

A/n

Hey guys, hope you weren't too bored.

This was just a little filler chapter.

Let me know your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 7.3K 37
Park.jisoo: wait so you're not the girl that twerked on me on that day
43.1K 2.7K 52
Everyone knows her; Lalisa Manoban of Seoul High School - the famous it girl of the town and professional fuck girl. And plenty of them hate her but...
24.6K 1K 60
An arranged couple, in the process of falling in love "I will always respect your decision Y/n and as in for me , I would like to give this marriage...
181K 18.6K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...