(★Look Beyond The Stars★)

De Sana_scarlet9

[Invader!Zim X Female!Reader] (The Characters are in Highskool ok?) !!!SPOILERS!!! PLEASE READ TO UNDERSTAND... Mai multe

⚡(Note And Basic Information)⚡
☆ Chapter# 1★
(Chapter#2)
>Chapter#3<
[Chapter#4]
{Chapter#5}
♥ Chapter#6♥
\Chapter#7/
☄Chapter#8☄
🌟Chapter#9🌟
☆ Chapter#10★
✿ฺ✿ฺChapter#11✿ฺ✿ฺ
(☆Chapter #12☆)
✿ฺChapter#13✿ฺ
◉Chapter#14◉
☂Chapter#15☂
☄⚡Chapter#16🌟☄
I'm.......baaaaack....?
💚Chapter#17💚
WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE STILL READING THIS??????!!!!

!!UPDATE!!

1.5K 32 49
De Sana_scarlet9

Hellooooo!
Sana here!
First year college exams are near .so update schedule might get a little messed up!

BUT THERE'S A WAY!

Either the updates will be LATE and chapters will be long...BUT LATE UPDATE!
Or either
I will write the chapters short. Just writing the objectives that are improtant to the story...and updates will be on the same day..Sunday!

Which one?
Its up to YOU ALL!

EDIT!

Alright. Since many of you agreed with long chapters but late updates ,That's what i will do!

Thank you for all the support and comments ,you all are amazing!

Make sure to leave a VOTE and comment on the other chapters!

I appreciate it!

I also have a surprise for you all!
But you have to wait for it.
I'll see you all soon!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.3K 123 23
Hii! this is my first story so if it's a lil bad or short that's why, if you do read this I hope you like it! You are a new girl who just moved into...
61.6K 1.4K 5
*** DISCLAIMER - 9/17/22 *** I have decided to discontinue this fic, as I no longer possess the same interest in Invader Zim as I had when this it wa...
1K 8 13
THESE ARE THE ORIGINAL BOOK SCRIPTS AND HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATED IN LITERALLY FOREVER Things have changed on Irk since the Tallest died. The Admiral of t...
74.7K 2K 31
Why am I doing this? Sorry in advance world! You are a girl with some secrets and a past and it'll get revealed more when you start falling in love w...