Jumping on the Train (Thomas...

By SunnyCoolKid

"I don't know, Thomas. It just seems like it could be the start of something bad." Thomas leans over and... More

disclaimer
The Call
Hello, My Name is Southern Hospitality
Kick Back and Chill
There's More to you than Meets the Eye
Accessories
It's All Good
On Television
Do Gooder
Harmony
Newborn
Yummy
More Monkeys Than a Barrel of Fun
Let's Make Things Better
Best
I Did It!
Fragile
Price
Talk and Text
Let's Party
Hope
Ageless
As Playful As A Kitten
Journey
Quick
Unwind
More Handsome
Big Trouble
On The Stage of Life
The Really Great Outdoors
You're About To Burn
Rare
You Can Choose Us!
Weather Changes, We don't
Dream
Big Red Sun
Hakuna Matata
Discovering the Unexpected
Colorful Compromise
Play Like a Pro
Too Comfortable
Age Can't Slow Me Down
Italian Style
Madness
Silly
Ask Smart Questions
Yes, Really
Easy Does It
Has to Be
Time for Dinner
Genius
The Time of my Life
Unlimited
Point of View
Pick and Choose
Roof of the World
We Hear You
Celebrate
Modern Bride
Good
Going Public
Eventful
Fall in Love
Sassy Style
Moment
Under the Sun, the Moon and the Stars
Pony- Lovin'
Watermelon
Younger
Talk it Up
Carefree
Fun
Strong
Climb
Regular
Please, Tommy. Please.
Come Home
It's an Alien
Two Human Beings
Surprise
Bradley Walker and Shadow China
All the Little Babies
Nicknames
Oh, What a Life
Playlist
Driving Lessons
Thanks Willa
Labor Day
The First Day

Love Your Color

6.5K 248 150
By SunnyCoolKid

You dropped Ki off at the airport today. It really sucks that he has to leave, but I guess duty calls.

You, Thomas and Dylan have been messing around at your apartment for a couple of hours, not really doing much.

Dylan stands up and says, "Well, I'm going to go back to the hotel and take a nap. Ki and I were up late last night talking and when I did go to bed I slept like crap."

Thomas looks up, looking rather sleepy himself, "Okay. Talk to you later."

"I'll probably come back over again this evening." Dylan adds.

"Mmhmmmm." I mumble as Thomas starts massaging my shoulders.

"You guys don't have too much fun." Dylan says, putting hidden meaning behind his words.

"Bye, Dylan." Thomas says, putting his own meaning into his.

Dylan chuckles as he walks out the door.

I sigh, close my eyes and lean into Thomas. I fear I may fall asleep too. I wrap my arms around his torso and tilt my head onto his shoulder.

"We should do something." Thomas mumbles next to you.

"Like what?" You say tiredly.

"Let's go to the store." Thomas says looking down at you.

You scrunch up your nose and hug him tighter, "Why?"

"Because we should. Come on." Thomas gets up, sliding out of your arms.

You groan as you flop onto the couch, "I'm tired. I don't want to go anywhere."

"We're going to go to the store and get plain T-shirts and make T-shirts." Thomas says.

You furrow your eyebrows and your mouth falls open, "We're going to MAKE t-shirts?"

"Yeah."

You squint, "Why?"

"Why not?" Thomas shrugs.

You stare at him for a minute before you say, "I hate to tell you this, Thomas. But I'm pretty sure you're actually the girl in our relationship."

Thomas scowls at you, "Come on."

You sigh and push yourself to your feet, "Fine."

He grabs your coat out of the coat closet and hands it to you. You quickly throw on some winter hiking boots - not exactly shopping shoes, but who cares?

Thomas slides his hand into yours as you walk out the door.

- - - -

You wonder how Thomas knows so much about the mall here. He leads the two of you right into Spencers. You generally tend to steer away from that store, seeing as they sell sex toys and other things you would deem inappropriate. But they also have plain T-shirts, so I guess Thomas figured he should come here.

"Have you been in this store before?" You ask him glancing around.

You notice a group of younger teenage girls in one of the corners of the store, checking out some clothes that would put a bikini to shame.

Nice to see the future strippers of our society.

You turn back around and find Thomas looking at the back wall. You walk over quickly, hoping that nobody will mess with you. You grab his arm when you come up next to him and look up at the wall, "What are we going to be doing with these shirts?"

Thomas hums and looks down at you, "We're going to make more couples shirts."

"What is it with you and couples shirts?" You mutter.

He grins, "I just like showing off my girl."

You smile and roll your eyes, but stand on your tip-toes and kiss his cheek.

"These are good." Thomas says grabbing a couple light green T-shirts.

"Ew! No!" You exclaim, "Those are horrendous! I will look awful in that color. Nope. Green is not my color. Pick again."

Thomas looks up at the wall, "What IS your color then?"

You point to a couple of shirts, "Orange or maroon-ish red. Those are good. No green."

Thomas studies the shirts and grabs the maroon ones, then holds them up to you. He between you and the shirt for a minute before he grins, "I love your color."

You sigh and smile, "Me too."

"Come on. Let's buy em'." He says pulling you to the register.

"I guess I won't be able to convince you to let me pay?" You ask, biting your lip.

"Most definitely not. Nope!" Thomas says popping the P.

"Ooookay." You drawl.

Thomas pays for the shirts and the two of you get out of the whore house.

The two of you walk along, passing farmilliar stores and shops. Then you start to pass one of the jewelry stores.

You can't really help it, you're always curious about those places. You always look at them as you pass by. However, Thomas isn't always with you. So he doesn't know. But he sees you looking and he grins, "Let's go in here."

Your eyes widen, "No, it's okay! We don't need to."

"You should know me well enough by now, to know that I don't take no for an answer. No isn't even in my vocabulary." Thomas says with a nod as he drags you towards the shop.

One of the best things about shops like this is that everything is always bright. So the jewels are always shiny. And let's face it -girls can't resist shiny things.

There are necklaces and bracelet and tons of other things that are attention worthy, but somehow you end up in front of one of the ring cases.

You look at the rings adoringly. There's one that looks kind of like a Tiffany vintage ring, and a one caret cushion cut, a 14kt vinatage styled, but the one that catches your eye, isn't quiet so fancy. It's silver and has one larger diamond with two smaller ones on either side.

You raise your eyebrow and quietly say, "That ones pretty."

Thomas follows your stare, "Want tro try it on?"

You raise your eyebrows shocked, "No! I don't need to try it on! We aren't even engaged!"

Thomas shrugs and smiles, "Just for fun."

You shake your head, "Not nessicary."

Thomas ignores you and calls an attendant over. The woman takes the ring out and Thomas slides it on your finger, "How's it fit?"

You admire it, embarrassed, "It's a little big...."

The lady smiles, "Looks like your about one size smaller. I can get it fit for you if you'd like."

You blush, "No, it's okay. We were just looking." I hand the ring back to her smiling.

The woman smiles, cheerfully, "Let me know if you change your mind!"

You look back over to Thomas who is staring at the ring in a daze. You tug on his arm, "Let's go. You still want to make your T-shirts don't ya?"

He looks up, shaking his head to snap out of it, "Yeah. Let's go."

The two of you walk out of the shop together, but you can't help but notice Thomas looks over his shoulder, back at the jewelry store.

Author:

ALMOST 10,000 READS!

533 VOTES!

222 COMMENTS!

YAY!!!!

This story is so much more successful than I thought it was going to be! It's great!

Now, jumping back a few chapters I said something about a YouTube channel. Well, I have videos made, but now I have to talk my Mum into letting me post them. :-\ If I do post them you will notice there is another girl in the video, her name is Dori, she's my cousin. :-) So yep.

THANKS GUYS!

-Sunny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 25.6K 192
These are all kind of imagines about Thomas Sangster! Please send me some ideas because Requests are open!! I don't know if I am going to do smut...
36K 1.3K 46
Willa McElrie is outcast number one. As a student at Yale, she no longer can ride off her best friend Iris' popularity. Ivy leagues are harder than s...
15.7K 386 24
Thomas turns to the side, checking himself out in the mirror. "Tell me, Kelsey. How do I look?" I look at his orange tank top and cargo pants, with a...
7.1K 166 26
❝I only speak when necessary.❞ ❝So when will it be necessary to talk to me?❞ - 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 didn't ever believe he would have to tutor...