Badass (Prince of Tennis FF)

By myheroacedemia

A badass looking girl has just transferred from Australia to Japan, and has decided to enter Rikkaidai. She n... More

Warm Wishes
SOME EXCITING NEWS
Chapter 1: Japan
Chapter 2: Meeting Ryoma
Chapter 3: Rikkaidai
Chapter 4: Meeting Him
Chapter 5: Awkward Dinner
Chapter 6: Jackal
Chapter 7: The Next Day
Chapter 8: Me VS Ryoma
Chapter 9: Hyotei
Chapter 10: Kirihara VS Nanjiro
Chapter 11: Sorry not Sorry
Chapter 12: Yukimura's Illness
Chapter 13: Singles 1
Chapter 14: An injured eye
Chapter 15: Temporary Paralysis
Chapter 16:Recap
Chapter 17: House Visit
Chapter 18: Rehabilitation Centre
Chapter 19: Nationals
Chapter 20: Disqualification
Hiatus
Chapter 21: Gone
Option A or B
The End

My Diary

3K 25 16
By myheroacedemia

19/11/19

Hi guys! This is my first fan-fiction, so please bear with my terrible grammar and punctuation. Please don't kill me for my mistakes, but it will be great for you guys to give me any suggestions as long as you don't put any mean things on it.

22/11/19

Well, long time no see guys, I have just updated four chapters in a day. I am proud of myself since I have written in class, on the train, and at home. My brain is officially dead as I told u in Chapter 6,  and it is probably because of the changing weather in Australia and hellish training from badminton.

26/11/19

I am going to edit all of my previous works because I noticed the grammar in those were terrible, I feel much better after this. I also noticed that the first few chapters were very short, I will try to make it longer as the story goes on. I might have irregular updates because my life is full of surprises, something I might just not feel like updating or typing anything. I will try my best to update every day or every two days,  but BEWARE!

2/12/19

If I am going to write another fanfiction, what anime should it be? Kuroko no Basket? My Hero Academia? Fairy Tail? I don't know. I am just bored out of my mind and want to try something new. My updates on this fanfiction are going to be kinda slow because I wanted to have some time to plan things out.

15/12/19

Spoiler alert! After the Nationals, should I make them be part of the U-17 Camp? I don't want to make my first story ended so quickly so I think I am going to write about the U-17 Camp. But what should I write after the U-17 Camp or should I finish the book this way?

14/01/20
I have been editing these pictures for literally like an eternity but then decided to give up halfway through. Should I finish them and then post them on Wattpad or should I just do it right now? Idk. I just couldn't be bothered anymore since it takes sooo much time to edit. I have another problem, which is what I think I don't have enough determination and creativity to finish this book since I feel like this book will have like 30 chapters or more. But the good thing is that my friend convinced me to keep continuing and not disappoint you guys.

16/01/20

Today is one of the best days ever!! I just got 1k views for this book!! I and my friend was betting which of us will get to 1k views first since we both started writing our books. Well, the winner of this bet is me :) I am so grateful for every single person who read this book.

29/01/20

Sorry for not updating in two weeks, I was focusing on my other book but don't worry, I am already starting to write the chapter. I am trying to manage between the two books but I am mainly focusing on my other book since it was just published and doesn't have a lot of chapters. The other thing is that the writing style of this book and the other book is quite different, this book has long and big paragraphs while the other one is more like a small paragraph of narratives with lines of what the characters say. Every time I write this book, I have OCD because it wasn't long enough or there aren't enough words. So please understand.

4/02/20

I know this is wrong but please check out my new book, Black Clover with a Little Bit of Fairytail. It is legit black clover but the main character is similar to Natsu. Thanx. It will be good. It is nearly Valentines Day, gives a red rose to the one you like. I haven't updated for a very long time since I am busy with the homework that my strict teacher gave me, so please bear with me.

18/02/20

I went ice-skating with my friends this Saturday, and one of my friends suck at ice-skating. Even if he is holding onto the wall, he will somehow still how onto the ice. Like how is that possible? Well, he was holding onto the wall, and I was beside him. He somehow fell again and tripped both of us which caused us to fall. When I fell, I accidentally cut his leg with my skate and it was like bleeding a lot. Like a waterfall, the blood keeps coming out. In my short lifespan, I never saw anyone bleed so much out of a wound. I was legit traumatized after that experience, and I swear I will never go skating with him again.

24/02/20

I finally got 2k views, I am so happy. Just warning you guys that I am not going to update for a while since I have assignments to do at school, hope you guys understand. I might be updating next week so please be patient.

26/02/20

Sorry guys, I noticed that it was nearly one-week since I updated my last chapter (not including the diary). I try to update Chapter 21 in the next few days. I had an assignment to do so I didn't have time, I also have my other book so you know. Yaaaa. My situation.

27/02/20

I am legit yawning every 5 minutes, I am so tired. Last night I did my homework until 11 pm and slept at 01:00 am which is probably why I am so exhausted. I don't think I can update today since my brain isn't focusing, I will probably update next week. OMG. I yawned 3 times why typing this up which shows how tired I am >-<

06/03/20

Welp. I have four assignments given to me and a ton of homework to do, which is why I'm not updating. I can show you proof that I not lying. All my books might be on a hiatus till the holidays, so yah. That's the situation right now, I will update you guys if anything is happening after.

20/04/20

OMG, I haven't been updating for so long typically because I was sleeping up to noon and play League of Legends 24/7. Oof, I also have overdue homework from the last term. Sometimes, you are so energetic to create a new book but knows that you don't have the determination to finish it. That's my situation here, I wanted to create a new anime/cartoon book but my brain is scolding me for not being able to finish my last 2 books. How do authors cope with this? 

22/02/20

I want to recommend an anime/webtoon to you guys because it is awesome. Yesterday night, I was strolling through YouTube and there was an anime on my recommended list called Tower of God. It was originated from a webtoon also called the Tower of God which you can read on Webtoon, on Webtoon, Tower of God has 300+ chapters which took me 3 days to finish it. It's basically about a really naive kid who looks very normal but has is a genius and has enormous potential. He wants to climb up a tower (like SAO) trying to reach the top because his friend ditched him to go to the top to see stars. Since he is really stupidly kind while everyone is legit cunning and sly, he made friends and they climb the tower. BUT, the friend he is trying to find is real evil and scheming, taking advantage of his personality to make it to the top without any effort. Well, he gets stronger and stronger and a lot happens. I can't explain how good it is so please read it. Ok, no more spoilers.

24/05/20

Oh geez, it has been 3 months since I have updated my diary. I am really occupied and stressed out by my school work which is why I am not updating for a while. A lot of drama happened during these 3 months and I tried to update Wattpad but there have been too many homework and assignments due in sudden that I don't think I could've coped while updating Wattpad. Quarantine had been one hell of a ride and I hope you guys understand.

04/06/20

 I wish I am not in a selective school, the school had kinda been stressful for me. I am pretty sure that I am getting at least two Bs for my semester 1 report, and my parents are definitely gonna kill me. You might wonder why is your report so important? Well, imma change schools in my senior years to a private school and when you change schools in senior years, the school will look at your report to determine if you are good at studying or not since it may affect their HSC scores. Private schools are more strict which means that I have a lot of pressure on me and I keep on doing stupid things that drag my results down. I wanna keep on writing this book but I am kinda having a writer's block plus my school work plus video games which is why I haven't updated for ages.

08/06/20

Today is the Queen's birthday which I never knew until yesterday, I am seriously bad when it comes to remembering important dates or like birthdays. I am having a beep test tomorrow but my lovely aunty came today :( I legit have the worst luck in the world. I was really looking forward to it too but this had to happen. Oof. 

09/06/20

You guys can vote on my latest update it can decide the fate of the book or the fate or a new book so don't forget to vote. 

10/06/20

Yay! Today, we finally reached 5k views. One big milestone. I wonder when this book would get 10k views. 

11/06/20

Ok, so. Today, I f'ing sang in front of the teacher and I swear it was horrible to listen to. I can predict that I will either get a B or C for Music. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 205 5
πŸ’ŒπŸͺ🌷: ❝ if i'm not the one then i'm the best mistake you ever had ❞ 𝑰𝑡 𝑾𝑯𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯 the popular basketball player scores a deal with the nerd, in...
6.6K 6.5K 50
β˜€κ³ λ“±ν•™κ΅μ‘Έμ—…μ¦λͺ…μ„œμœ„μ‘°β™ ν•™μœ„μ¦λͺ…μ„œμž‘μ—…μ—…μ²΄γ€Œγ…‹γ…_톑:bmw8540γ€βœŒν…”λ ˆ:bmw8972직접 κ²½ν—˜ν•΄λ³΄λ©΄ μ„œλΉ„μŠ€μ˜ 질이 λ‹€λ₯Έκ²ƒμ„ ν™•μΈν•˜μ‹€μˆ˜μžˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€.
216K 7.8K 103
In which Jeonghan adds all his friends into a group chat and it gets into a chaotic mess. This story will include ships, strong language, and etc.