Anime Oneshots (Various X Rea...

By luhanwrites

Scenarios and oneshots of my favourite anime characters from Naruto, Fairy Tail, Assassination Classroom, The... More

What the bracketed words mean?!
#1 Sasuke Uchiha
#1 Karma Akabane
#1 Sting Eucliffe
#2 Sasuke Uchiha
A Natsu and Lucy Inspiration: The Dragon and The Princess
#2 Sting Eucliffe
#1 Kakashi Hatake
#1 Ban (The Seven Deadly Sins)
#3 Sting Eucliffe
#2 Karma Akabane
#4 Sting Eucliffe
Naruto Boys: What they love about you!
Fairytail Boys: What they love about you!
The Seven Deadly Sins Boys: What they love about you!
Fairytail Boys: Where They Kiss You!
The Zodiacs: Avatar: The Last Airbender
#1 Zuko (The Avatar- Imagine)
#5 Sting Eucliffe (Imagine)
#6 Sting Eucliffe/ #1 Rogue Cheney
#3 Sasuke Uchiha (Oneshot/Imagine)
Fairytail: Your Magic Power
#7 Sting Eucliffe
#8 Sting Eucliffe
#4 Sasuke Uchiha
Fairytail Boys: Yours and Their Prom Attire
My Natsu Drawing!
My Kakashi Drawing!
Fairytail Boys: Nicknames
A/N: 10 Random Facts About Me!
#1 Trunks (Dbz/Super)
#1 Gray Fullbuster
Dating Natsu Dragneel Would Consist Of :
Dating Sting Eucliffe Would Consist Of :
Dating Shikamaru Nara Would Consist Of :
Dating Ichigo Kurasaki Would Consist Of :
Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney Imagine.
#5 Sasuke Uchiha
A/n : Important
Tagged!
#1 Charlie Puth
#2 Charlie Puth/ Shawn Mendes
#3 Charlie Puth
#4 Charlie Puth
#1 L Lawliet [Ryuzaki] (Death Note)
Scenario With Your Favorite Anime Character!
#2 L Lawliet [Ryuzaki] (Death Note)
#3 L Lawliet [Ryuzaki] (Death Note)
#9 Sting Eucliffe
#10 Sting Eucliffe
My New Sting Eucliffe Book Is Out Now!
#11 Sting Eucliffe (Birthday Scenario- Requested)
#2 Zuko: When You Meet (Avatar: The Last Air Bender)
#12 Sting Eucliffe (SAMPLE)
Death Note: Kiss, Kill Or Marry
Durarara!!: Kiss, Kill Or Marry.
#13 Sting Eucliffe (You Have A Nightmare)
#1 Shizuo Heiwajima x Reader (How You Meet) (Durarara!!)
#14 Sting Eucliffe (You Get Called A Cute Couple)
#3 Karma Akabane x Reader (How You Meet)
#15 Sting Eucliffe x Reader
#1 Levi Ackerman x Reader
#2 Levi Ackerman x Reader (He's A Neko)
#3 Levi Ackerman x Reader (Highschool Oneshot)
#16 Sting Eucliffe x Reader (Modern-Highschool Scenario) Otaku Love.
Part 1 #17 Sting Eucliffe x Akame/You (The Sleepover)
Part 2 #17 Sting Eucliffe x Akame/You (The Sleepover)
Part 3 #17 Sting Eucliffe x Akame/ You (The Sleepover)
#1 Jungkook x Reader (BTS 8th member oneshot)
AUTHORS NOTE: TALKING TO FRIENDS ABOUT BTS (TWO TYPES OF PEOPLE).
#1 Scenario
BTS Bangtan Flower Boys Mini Highschool Drama Cut!
#18 Sting Eucliffe x Reader
#2 Rogue x Tomboy! Childish! Reader
#19 Sting Eucliffe x Reader (imagine)
#20 Sting Eucliffe x Reader (Text messages)
#21 Sting Eucliffe x Natsu Dragneel x Reader Group Chat
#22 Sting Eucliffe x Reader
#23 Sting Eucliffe x Reader
Author Note
#24 Sting Eucliffe x Reader
#25 Sting Eucliffe x Reader
Author's Note
A/N: *Cries In a Corner*
Authors Note Hehe😶
#26 Sting Eucliffe x Reader
Tagged!
#27 Sting Eucliffe x Reader
#28 Sting Eucliffe x Reader (Fluff, I Think?)
#29 Sting Eucliffe x Reader (Latenight Fangirling- Texting)
#30 Sting Eucliffe x Reader
#4 Dating Levi Ackerman Would Consist Of:
#32 Dates With Sting Eucliffe
#33 Sting Eucliffe x Reader
#5 Levi Ackerman x Reader
#34 Sting Eucliffe x Reader
#2 Ban x reader ?
#35 Sting Eucliffe
Fairy tail Hogwarts Houses
#1 Bakugou Katsuki (The type of boyfriend he is)

#31 Sting Eucliffe x Reader

1.1K 33 18
By luhanwrites

IMAGINE

You're at a house party, not because you wanted to go but because Yukino dragged you here along with the rest of your tightly knit group from Saber High and Fairy High.

It's not that you didn't like spending time with your school buddies, it's just that house parties are a bit rough and over the top one hundred percent of the time.

These house parties makes you super uncomfortable especially since there's hormone driven highschool boys and alcohol involved.

And that concoction is a cause for concern and a threat to humanity which most definitely needs Levi Ackerman's legendary spinning attack to be utilized upon them.

Because once they're drunk and completely out of it, they'll scavenge for females like a poacher out on their pick, searching for their ivory so-to-speak.

It honestly gives you the creeps but just as your mind rants on about how terrible house parties are, your theoretical view is painfully becoming a practical account.

As you sit besides Yukino and Lucy who seem to be lost in the game of truth or dare which your buddies decided on playing amidst the rest of the crazy high school bunch, you can feel a hard stare on your body.

Everytime the bottle atop the table spins, you feel your insides twirl with uncertainty because you don't want the open end to face you whilst the other end faces your starrer—

Takashi Koizumi. The new kid in Saber High.

(A/n: Oomph, I just made that name up because like I don't think there's any Fairy Tail villains appropriate for this role, from my knowledge at least, oof. gomenasai minaaa~).

For some reason, Takashi has taken a rather weird liking towards you ever since you both first met, after he had found you climbing up a tree to safely get down a little kitty cat that was stuck in it.

You not sure why but you're always weirded out by him, and you often try to think back as to what could have sparked his interest in you exactly.

You pout softly as you look down at the spinning bottle that's scouting out it's next victim. Just a few moments ago you was it's target with Sting being on the other end.

You two had made eye contact for a bit once the bottle had stopped, and internally you were burning hotter than an inferno itself since you have a major crush on him.

Naturally, he had asked you to choose between truth or dare. You were afraid that he may ask you something embarrassing so you decided to go with dare instead.

But alas, you regretted your choice because he asked you to do aeygo (act cute). You were flustered but did it nonetheless, otherwise you'd get three forehead flicks from him or you'd have to change your seat and you weren't ready to have his hand touch your face or sit next to him.

After your cute moment, you noticed Sting smile softly but your eyes were peeled away from him when Lucy suddenly pulled you into a hug and wailed about how cute you are.

You had blushed and simply laughed it off but right now, as the once rapidly spinning bottle slowly comes to a halt, you feel your heart drop and your body starts to feel uneasy.

You're partnered with Takashi. You watch as a small smirk forms on his lips then he goes on to speak.

"Truth or dare, (y/n)? Choose wisely."

You gulp as your eyes flashes over to Sting, who looks less than pleased for some reason. In this situation, you're totally unsure of what to choose.

Because if you chose either, you're definitely going to be in a pickle but the problem is which choice is the bigger pickle.

You take in a deep breath, and flicker your eyes back towards Takashi, before finally deciding to go with dare.

"Alrighty," Takashi's smirk grows, as the others around oohs in surprise at your bold choice. "I dare you to chug down two shots." He spits, as he goes on to pour the drinks.

"Uh?" You mutter in surprise, baffled by his words. "I-I don't drink Takashi." You admit, and everyone sighs in disappointment.

"Hah," He snorts, gleefully. "Fine then, will it be changing seats or forehead flicks? Choose your pick (y/n)." He asks slyly, and it feels like his was plan was originally not to have you drink the shots.

"Uhm..." You mumble, softly.

"Wait—" Sting suddenly calls as he looks over to Takashi. "Let me take (y/n)'s place."

Your eyes widens in surprise at Sting's words then you look at him with furrowed eyebrows, clearly confused by his sudden outburst. "S-Sting, what are yo—"

"I'll change seats," Sting interjects and Takashi cackles somewhat evilly.

"If you do that, then she's gonna have the forehead flicks, Sting. It's the first law of alchemy— to obtain something, you must give something of equal value. Don't you think that's fair?" He declares with a grin, and Sting clenches his jaw.

"Fine," Sting mutters. "I'll take the flicks instead."

"Sting, you don't need to do this—"

"Kya!" Lucy interjects, pulling you into another hug of hers. "This is cute, just let him do it." She whispers softly into your ear rendering your attempt useless.

You pout in guilt as you watch Takashi take his stance in order to flick Sting's forehead. Your eyes watches as his hand is placed over Sting's annoyed features.

Next he goes on to pull back his middle finger and then he releases it, allowing it to hit Sting square in the forehead with an almost slapping sound.

He does it twice more but you can't stand to watch, so you look away and prepare yourself to move next to Takashi instead.

"Wasn't that nice?" Takashi sighs in satisfaction once he settles back down in his seat, to which you're now seated next to. Takashi then swings an arm around your shoulders and pulls you close, and the smell of alcohol wreaks off him. "Hmm?" He pushes for an answer.

You remain silent at his menacing behaviour and throw your gaze over to Sting in concern.

His forehead is slowly reddening and there's a clear annoyed expression on his face and you can't help but wonder what's gotten into him.

Why is he behaving like this?

As the game continues rather intensely now, especially because of what Sting did, you secretly steal glances at the blonde and every time you look his way, he's already staring at you so you blush and quickly look away.

Also, as you and Sting exchange glances, Takashi takes notice and alas his expression brews with annoyance as well so he slides his hand from around your shoulders and down towards your waist.

Your body jerks with the sudden contact and you look up at him, "What are you doing?" You ask, as you try to detach his hand from your body.

"Don't you like it?" He whispers with a smirk, holding onto you tighter.

"No, and let go!" You yell, and try pushing his hands off you off once more.

"Takashi," A rough, raspy voice echoes in front of you, so you look up but notice Sting grabbing ahold of Takashi's collar and pulling him towards himself, but not to the point where you'd be pulled up with Takashi as well. "Don't over step your bounds just because she's nice." He growls, then roughly shoves at Takashi.

Sting then quickly takes ahold of your arm and yanks you upwards, surprisingly allowing you to crash into his chest.

Afterwards, he lead you away from the game and towards a quieter area, which is the front yard.

And all the while that he was dragging you towards the front yard, you threw multiple questions at him about his weird behaviour but unfortunately enough, he didn't answer a single one.

And finally when you two came to a stand still, and face to face, you looked at Sting with a strong and serious expression while he simply stared at you, his face showing signs of no annoyance.

"What's the matter with you Sting?" You ask, despite seeing his change in mood. "You're acting totally weird."

There's a minute silence, as you both stand in front of each other, before it's soon broken.

"Did that idiot make you uncomfortable?" He suddenly asks, gently taking ahold of your shoulders and staring at your surprised doe eyes.

"Sting..."

"(Y/n)." He presses. "Just answer me."

You sigh, giving in. "Of course he did. I always do when I'm around him but what's it to you, Sting?"

"Everything." He states, and you look at him with furrowed eyebrows. "And I can't stand it when anyone stares at you the wrong way."

"What do you mean?" A soft blush tints your cheeks as you speak.

"The first time you met that idiot, you were climbing a tree weren't you?" Sting asks, as he removes his hands from your shoulders and pushes them into his pant pockets.

"Yes, and how do you know that?" You ask, as your right eye narrows in suspicion.

"You ask alot of questions baka." Sting lightly flicks your forehead, and you pout in return. "And he got an upskirt that day."

"Nani!!!!!" You yell, excruciatingly loud and all Sting does is simply plug a finger into one of his ears.

"I didn't know you could be that loud (y/n)-chan." He chuckles softly as he watches your small form in front of him.

"He's such a pervert!" You yell, as a burning aura surrounds you which most definitely takes Sting by surprise.

"Kya, (y/n)-chan..." Sting calls out, in a soft tone as he takes you into a warm hug. "Don't worry about him."

You blush as you stay fixed in Sting's arms. For some reason it feels warm and safe unlike when you were in Takashi's hold. At that time you clearly felt violated but with Sting, it hits differently and your anger slowly subsides.

"Sting..." You mumble within his hold and he hums in response. "Why are you being so protective of me? B-But don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about it... It's just that—" You nervously ask before being interjected.

"It's because I like you baka." Sting admits, as he ruffles your hair in a somewhat shyly manner.

"Eh?" You look directly up at him with surprised eyes. "Really?" You ask, noticing the tints of blush spreading across his cheeks and he nods in reply.

A soft smile makes it's way across your lips as you stare up Sting, feeling a mountain of happiness fill within you.

"I like you too, Sting." You climb onto your tippy toes and quickly plant a small peck on his cheek.

"Is that all I get for taking three forehead flicks for you from that pervert?" Sting complains, with clearly flustered cheeks.

"I didn't ask you to take them for—"

Your words are suddenly muffled when Sting takes you into a surprise kiss.

Naturally, your body is frozen still from the contact but in a matter of seconds, you manage to compose yourself.

Now, both yours and Sting's lips glide across eachothers in a synchronous manner and surprisingly he's gentle and passionate.

And this moment between you two lasts for a few minutes before you both finally break away for air, and embrace each other in another hug.

As you stand bound to Sting you think to yourself,

"I guess this horror of a house party wasn't all that bad after all."

A/n: Hey, guess who finally made an appearance haha. I'm sorry for abandoning this book for like almost a year. It's just that I developed new interests and got busy with life. Anywho, I'm not happy with this update but nonetheless I'm glad I could finally update.

~Author-chan 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.5K 21
Bakugou Katsuki x Reader Oneshots I don't own My Hero Academia or any of the characters Try not be an invisible reader! Requests are closed!!! (◕‿...
244K 5.7K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...
64.3K 1K 43
I won't take any requests for now since I'm afraid that my lack of inspiration would delay them ^^; No lemons please and all the oneshots here are re...
26.8K 212 13
This book will hold ALL of my Oneshots NSFW ⚠️ MINORS DO NOT INTERACT It includes the following animes: ~Naruto MHA ~JJK Demon Slayer The Seven D...