Through My Eyes |PJM Fanficti...

By Suga__Fox

"You don't have to see love Darling, you feel it. When you feel it you will know, because you would rather di... More

Β₯
* Lullaby *
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
New Story
~16~
Another Dream
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
*~45~*
~46~
~47~
~48~
A/N
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~€~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~Β£~
~72~
~73~
~74~
~75~
~76~
~77~
~78~
~79~
~80~
~81~
~82~
~83~
~84~
~85~
~86~
~87~
~88~
~89~
~90~
~91~
~92~
~93~
~94~
~95~
New Story

~29~

22.1K 1.6K 550
By Suga__Fox

Ugh...

My head...

"Y/N?....Y/N?"

Jimin?...

Is that you?...

"Mr. Park you need to go back to class now. Mrs. Min will have to go to the Dean's office."

"She is my guide I cannot be anywhere without her."

I can hear your voice Jimin...

Once you know...

You won't want to be around me...

"Mr. Park-"

"I will accompany her to the Dean's office and that is final. You cannot tell me what to do."

Your eyes lightly begin to flutter open and your met with bright ceiling lights, Jimin's body standing right beside the small cot.

"Jimin?..."

"Y/N?! Are you awake?! You passed out in the hallway! The students found you when class let out..."

Great.

How embarrassing.

"I'm up..."

"Thank goodness...I was so worried about you."

You won't be for long...

"I'm sorry...that I worried you.."

Your throat feels raw and sore from crying as you sit up slowly and look around the infirmary room, the nurse looking at you in light agitation.

"If you can stand Miss Min, I need you to go to the Dean's office immediately."

Right...

That...

"Okay.."

"Y/N be careful...can you stand?"

You reach out and grab Jimin's hand as he let's his other hand travel to your elbow for extra support, your heart beginning to thud in your chest.

"I'm alright Jimin..."

Have you already heard?

Are you just holding onto me because it's a job?

"Take it easy. School has already let out so you don't have to worry about anyone seeing you."

School...is already out...

I was out for three hours...

"Okay...I...I feel fine...we can go..."

Feeling awkward from the scowls the nurse is giving you, you and Jimin slowly make your way out of the nurses office and to the silent hallway, only the sound of your heart beating in your ears fills the deafening silence.

"I um-"

"I don't want to hear it just yet Y/N. I haven't heard any of the things Nari has said about you. I want to hear it from you, but not while you're so weak."

Jimin...

You...

"So...you'll....you'll listen to my side?.."

Jimin gives you a warm, tender smile as he continues to hold onto your elbow, tears welling in your eyes again when you hear his response.

"Of course I will Y/N. I believe you are a good person, so your side is what I will believe. You would not lie."

You try to keep yourself from crying, but the tears are already rolling down your cheeks as you stop and wrap your arms around Jimin's waist, your face burying into his chest.

"Thank you..."

Your voice is barely a whisper as Jimin hugs you back and rests his chin on your head, his hand rubbing up and down your back as you sob into his chest.

"It's okay Y/N...I am so sorry....."

You feel the ball of shame and guilt you've had for so many years slightly uncurl as Jimin holds you in his embrace, his hint of musky cologne tenderly overtaking your senses.

This feeling...

That's what this feeling was...

Oh Jimin...

I'm so sorry...

That...I'm having feelings for you...

I wish you could hold me in this moment forever...

·················

"Please Miss Y/N, sit."

You leave Jimin out in the hallway and enter the Dean's office, your eyes glancing over to the name plate on his desk.

Mr. Kim.

Aw shit.

"Now Miss Min, here at this school we do not like to tolerate violent behavior."

You look at the Dean with broken eyes and lean forward, your entire future shattering in front of you until you glance at the window, the clouds parting for only a second to reveal a fresh ray of beautiful sunlight, a small smile playing on your face when you look back at the Dean.

"Look Mr. Kim, it's obvious you know Ri Na, and that is the reason she figured out I was even here. Let's cut to the chase, I want you to take your school, and your cheap scholarships and shove them up your ass. I have to find a different school now because Ri Na feels the need to spread disgusting rumours about my sick mother."

"Miss Min!"

"Yes. It's Miss Min. As in the daughter of Min Yoongi, who would never sit back and allow something like this to happen to him, and I won't allow it to happen to me. You can remove me from your roster."

The Dean sits dumbfounded in his chair when you stand up and calmly make your way to the door, your head turning back towards him as you give him a smile.

"I'd be worried if I were you, because I have a restraining order against Ri Na, and the fact she came to this school is going to cost you a whole lot of money. So I hope it was worth it."

"Miss Min-"

Before the dean can talk, you slam the door shut and walk into Jimin's embrace again, a tender chuckle escaping his lips.

"You don't really have a restraining order...do you."

"Nah...I just figured I'd make him squirm a little bit."

"I like it...gotta make the snakes squirm."

"Come on...let's get you home.."

"Jungkook is going to be so worried...I'm usually always home."

"I'm sorry Jimin...you could have had someone else lead you home..."

"Nah...I would rather be met with a clingy, worried Jungkook than leave you to face all of this alone."

"Thank you...if you want...we can go to the market again and I can cook something.."

"You don't have to do that Y/N. You have cooked for Jungkook and I a lot lately. You're going to tire yourself out, how about we do something different? Something that doesn't involve cooking."

Hmm...

Ah...

I've got it..

"What about...Ice Cream sundaes?"

Jimin turns his head down like he would if he could see you as he nods, his smile making your chest bloom with warmth.

"Sundaes sound perfect. We can stop by the store and pick up the ingredients."

"I want Jungkook to go with us though....he really likes going to the store..."

"Alright then. We can do that."

Appa...

Thank you for being there for me...you gave me the strength to make this decision with my life...I know it was you...

Because you are still...my sun...

(A/N): An UwU chapter for you all, the story will only continue to get deeper from here 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 9.9K 65
It's as if you're gazing upon the brightest star in the galaxy but closely, that star, is Park Jimin. As two very successful artists, the challenges...
22.2K 656 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
1.2K 128 20
in a universe where soulmates exist, two passionate dancers try to figure each other out ❝i hate waking up with you on my mind and not in my bed❞ eve...
Love Me By -love-

Fanfiction

592K 39.3K 52
I love her, but she doesn't love me. I don't love him, but I need to stay with him. I love you so much but why don't you love me back? What more sho...