Weirdness, Randomness and Yao...

By MidnightThorn

Hey, Hi, Hello, I'm Niko and this is my 1st story on Wattpad! I wont be updating much (Or I might who knows!)... More

INTRODUCTION TIME! HERE WE GO!!
Chapter 1: A new Transfer student? A new melody arises!
A night out with Tsurugi and Tenma!
Truth or Dare with the crew!
Ranmasa in the guest room!
When its past 1am but you dont wanna sleep
Chapter 2: Tenma is a sick kiddo ;w;
Chapter 3: taking care of Tenma
Chapter 4: Misunderstood
Chapter 5: Every puzzle has an answer
A familiar face
Chapter 6 (I think): the winter festival.
The Girly Boys :3
An art trade
Ice.
Ok so...
Random Facts about the author!
So, totally out of context roleplay thing from Amino.
Last one for a while I swear! >~<
Chapter 7: Forest Field trip!
Thank you for 1K Reads!!!!
Chapter 8: It seems we meet again.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ★
A Much needed Authors Note.
The Bread Bank.

'Kirino~Senpai.... I'm sorry..'

151 2 0
By MidnightThorn

Niko: this is gonna be one hell of a train ride.....
Shindou: What do ya mean?
Niko: Well.... Umm.... *sigh* I was just thinking about what happened between Kirino~Senpai and Kariya~Kun at the training camp....
Tenma: you seem like it was your fault...
Niko: BECAUSE IT WAS!
Tenma: W-What?
Niko: On with the story...

Kariya's POV
I was going to find someone to train with when I saw a small stray kitten on the grass.. I looked at it, It was small and innocent, things I wasn't. I walked over and looked at it.. it's small... and it's cute... though something was off... Its fur color wasn't natural.... "Ah Kariya~Kun!" Niko said "looks like ya found Kirino~Senpai!" "THATS KIRINO~SENPAI!?" I shouted "yep... I accidentally put some cat DNA in his food and well... you can see how that turned out..." She told me. I looked at the small Kirino~Neko. It then started rubbing its fur against my legs and climbed up on my lap. I looked at it, and smiled a little. "I'll leave him with you Kariya.." Niko whispered. I looked at the cat and stroked its fur gently. I lifted it up and hugged it. "So you're Kirino~Senpai?" I asked the cat. It nodded. I stroked it more. "Kirino~Senpai.... I'm sorry for always being rude to you... it's just... life's difficult, ya know?" I said softly. The cat looked at me, as if it were gonna cry. I looked at it and then felt myself falling asleep.... Kirino~Senpai... Thank you....
Niko: *sniffle* that's sad~~
Shindou: how was it your fault?
Niko: BECAUSE IM THE REASON KIRINO~SENPAI WAS A KITTY CAT!!
Kirino: I guess Kariya does have a heart after all...
Niko: Anyways... as always... Stay Fresh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 2.2K 64
idk what this is there's the bakusquad they're weird as shit uhh there's chats... and stuff/randomness a lotta serokami and kiribaku (bc they're my f...
38.6K 1.3K 33
Hello again minna. Sorry for not updating for so long. But here's my next story, and please read and vote on it. I know it's lame and all but, I made...
51.4K 1.1K 24
Kimetsu no Yaiba modern and school AU !! Main ship is Inotan, only fluffy and cute stuff maybe cringe tho lmao No spoilers ! My first story ever, I'l...
5.9K 68 26
CHARACTERS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!! AS WELL AS CREDITS TO ARTS UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE! Please read the "𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬⚡️" before you begin to read ALL STO...