-Beyond The Sky-[Jeon Jungkoo...

By fluffybunny0908

Her life is full of black, dark and gloom. She never send people her smile. She forgot the real her. She forg... More

Prologue
-01-
-02-
-03-
-04-
-05-
-06-
-07-
-08-
-09-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-

-22-

43 3 0
By fluffybunny0908

-2 days after-

I still stay here in the cabin with BTS. To be honest, I need to go to school since final exam in around the corner. Yes, I hate school but I still need to be smart right? Atleast for me. My day just started by someone waking me up.

"What?" I growl. I really hate someone ruined my sleep.

"Get up! You can't sleep till tomorrow" Jungkook said

"Just 5 more minutes Kook" I said

"Fine"

//time skip//
-Lunch-

I am eating lunch with BTS though. Like usual.

"Don't you guys think I need to go to school soon?" I ask

"Ah...yes. Your final exam is coming right?" Jin oppa ask and I nod

"Tomorrow we'll go back to our house. Since you already good at everything though" Rapmon oppa said

"Okay" I said

"I thought you hate to go to school?" V ask

"Hahaha...true. But I want get good grade. Cause I know now I have someone to make them impress with my grade" I said

"Ohhhh....whoo?" Jimin oppa ask

"You guys! You guys are my family right. I need some compliments you know" I said while smiling.

"Right! We'll sure to support you and gave you very much love" Suga oppa said as I smile even widely.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We spent time together playing in the wood and swimming in the sea until dusk since it's the last day here. But what I didn't think, was something about to happen when I decide to enjoy the night sky at the cliff alone.

I heard shuffling from the tree. If I want to said it's a wind oh hell no cause the shuffling sound is to loud to said it's a wind.
I look at my back and look at the trees that I could see. But nothing.  I lift my shoulder and slump in back while looking infront back. After a while I heard the shuffling again but more near me. I stand up and look at my back and my eyes meets with a pair of red eyes. When I want to step back...I realize I'm at the end of the cliff. I could fall if I just take a 1 step back.

"W-who are you?" I ask

"Look at me carefully baby" he said

"Don't fucking call me that" I said and scan his face. Dongshin...I look behind him and saw more of his people behing him. Almost 20 devils behind him.

"She smell so good" one of them said that sent shivers down my spine.

"Jun-" when I was about to yell Jungkook's name, Dongshin put his hand on my mouth.

"Don't you dare yell. Look...I'll give you option, do you want to follow us peacefully and didn't make any problems or you want to make it hard by yelling and make your friends fight me until my gang and me kill them. You know 20 versus 7 is impossible" he said

"I-I don't know" I said

"Don't worry princess. I gave you 30 second" he said while smirking and step back.

What should I do...think Y/n, think! I look at the sea under me. Wait....I can fly. I know what to do. I let myself fall backwards and he looked shocked and look at me falling. When I was about to reach the see below, I let out my wings. I fly as he looked at me, disbelieve. I fly and land infront of the cabin as I heard they're running through the woods. Why didn't they fly? I don't know. I quickly went inside panting after keeping my wings back.

"What happen Y/n?" Suga oppa ask

"D-Dongshin...he-he came to take me" I said

"Where?!" Jin oppa ask

"They're coming" I said as we heard yelling outside the cabin.

"Guys...get ready" Rapmon oppa said as they head out.

"Y/n...wait here" Jungkook said but I tugged his sleeve as he looked back at me.

"This is the best choice. They're here to find you. You need to be safe. And if you're worried about me, I'm fine." He said and push my hand away as he head out.

I look from the window and they're already fighting?! At first they're fine but soon they're down...how can they fight 20 freaking devil?! Omg...I don't want to felt useless anymore. I've ready to fight with anything. They have trained me so what's the point keeping it to myself. I need to help them. I head out but they didn't notice.

I think of my gun to appear in my hand and it did. Not wasting time, I shoot 3 bullets to the devil that was strangling Jimin oppa. To my surprise...the devil changed into ashes.  I guess that's what the meaning off 'holy bullets'. I hand out my hand to Jimin oppa as he look at me shocked while grabbing my hand.

"Don't worry. You guys have trained me so well. I need to show it" I said as he nod and he went to fight with other devil.

A devil attacks me from behind I shoot it while at the same time another devil came infront of me. I appeared my sword as it stab the stomach of the devil. Suddenly more devils came from nowhere. Aish. I can't shoot if it's so near me. So...I let out my wings and fly just above them that can made me see all of them. I shoot them as fast as I could cause more devils is coming. Past 2 days...Suga oppa teach me with this gun so that's why I'm this good.

When the devils are decreasing, I saw a devil is sneaking behind Jungkook and was about to shoot him but I went infront of it as the bullets pierce in my chest. It's hurt though...but I managed. Without Jungkook noticing that I had just save him, I quickly shoot the devil that shoot me before and fight the others devils too.

I slashed some devils head and stab some devils body. I mean...it's brutal but they're devil. I guess...my eyes turn to dark blue that almost black. My shot wound? It's fucking hurt. I also got some cuts. The devils are all dead except Dongshin.

"Just wait...when I bring the demon along, you guys will be dead" he said while holding his upper arm. Probably because...I cut him there. He suddenly disappear.

We were all panting hard as we head inside. And when we were inside they started to talk.

"You should never went out Y/n" Rapmon said

"Atleast, they didn't get me, all of them are dead except Dongshin and we are all safe" I said, feeling a bit dizzy.

"You're right" Jin oppa said approaching the kitchen

"Let's treat our wounds" he add. As everyone stand up to follow him to kitchen cause the aid kit was there.

I nod but I felt the shot wounds aching. I forgot about it. How come they didn't saw the blood. My head is spinning and aching so much. The last thing I knew was Jungkook catching me in time from falling and everything turn black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-9 am-

I wake up feeling so numb. I look around me and all of them is asleep. Jungkook was sleeping beside me. Jimin and V oppa sleeping at the edge of the bed hugging each other. I hope I didn't kick them last night. Jin and Rapmon oppa sleeping on the couch with sitting position while Suga and Jhope oppa sleeping on a mat beside the bed. They care for me that much huh? They look so tired, of course because of the fight. I shouldn't ruined their sleep.

I didn't felt like want to move or what so I just stay...staring at Jungkook face. Don't blame me...I don't know what to do. After a while he move a little and open his eyes.

"You're awake" he said and I nod.

I just realize that my clothes and my sport bra had changed. I always wear sport bra...don't fight me.

"Kook...who...changed my clothes?" I ask while my face heated up.

"I-its Jin hyung...I'm sorry...he really need to changed cause...it was all soaked with all of your blood" he said while he blushed

"No...it's okay. As long as it's you guys and it's emergency then it's fine" I said

"Y/n...you're awake?! Thank god!" Jin oppa said a bit to loud that causes everyone to wake up.

"I am worried as hell. We all are" Suga oppa said as Jungkook sat at the edge of the bed with Jimin and V oppa while the others sit around me too.

"I'm fine." I said and tried to sit up and Jin oppa saw I was struggling so he helped me.

"Why you didn't tell us at the first place?" Jhope ask

"I forgot haha" I answer

"When did you get shoot?" V oppa ask while rubbing his eyes

"I saw a devil sneaking behind Jungkook to shoot him so...I saved him" I said

"You saved me?!" Jungkook yell

"Thank you~" he said while hugging me and let me go after.

"But I'm sorry...for causing you this" he said

"I'm fine" I said

"Just to let you know...the bullet they shoot you with is...really sharp. And you may feel hurt sometimes but it'll heal" Jimin oppa said as I nod

"Thank god we're all safe" Rapmon oppa said and suddenly everyone hug me. I hug them back.

"Thanks for saving me" I said

"Thanks to you too for helping us" they said and I smile as they smile back

"And seems like you're pro enough now" Jhope oppa said as we laugh.

Here's another chapter!  Sorry for any grammar mistakes or typos. I hope you have fun reading it and stay tune.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4K 44
You made a new friend on your first day of university. He is shy, sweet and nice everyone else calls him a Nerd BUT what if he is just pretending to...
171K 7.1K 41
"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of laughter. but no matter your reaction, T...
8.8K 607 5
My friends told me that I am too positive, that I'm always lying to myself to see the good in life. But I've never lied once in my life. I was raised...
190K 10.5K 62
"Tell me, Y/N," Hoseok says while he smiles at you. "Are you a member of the Mile High Club?" His voice has a tone of amusement in it as he speaks. ...