Breaking For You *|A Niam Fan...

Av Belle33_NIAMshipper

He watches him. And every time he does, his heart does a little leap. He looks away, hoping he didn't notice... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1: Strange Feelings
Chapter 2: What Are You Talking About?!
Chapter 3: My Little Snowflake
Chapter 4: Silence Is Sometimes A Good Thing
Chapter 5: Worst Day Ever
Chapter 6: It's A Start, At Least
Chapter 7: Some Saving Needed While Complications Arise
Chapter 8: I Guess I'm Happy For You (Some Larry)
Chapter 9: At Least I Got It
Chapter 10: A Mistake?
Chapter 11: All Touchy-Feely (Larry)
Chapter 12: Tear-Stained Lips
Chapter 13: So Sick Of It
Chapter 14: I'd Never Let You Go
Chapter 15: You what?
Chapter 16: I Love You, Too
Chapter 17: You're Beautiful
Chapter 18: Carnival Fun (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Carnival Fun (Part 2)
Chapter 20: Carnival Fun (Part 3)
Chapter 21: I Won't Give Up
Chapter 22: Cupcakes With Icing On Top...This Should Be Fun
Chapter 23: All Tingly Inside
Chapter 24: You Just Don't Understand
Chapter 25: F**k You, Louis
Chapter 26: I'm. Not. Jealous.
Chapter 27: What The Bloody Hell?! (Some Larry)
Chapter 28: I'm Yours
Chapter 29: This Aching Feeling
Chapter 30: Same Mistakes
Chapter 31: So. Much. Confusion.
Chapter 33: He's Torn
Chapter 34: Far from alright
Chapter 35: Delusional
Chapter 36: The Ice-Breaker
Chapter 37: Simply Niam
Chapter 38: Unexpected
Chapter 39: Anything But Normal
Chapter 40: We Have Each Other
Chapter 41: I See Life In You
Chapter 42: Something Good
Chapter 43: Home Is With You
Chapter 44: Pancakes, Oatmeal, And a Muzzle
Chapter 45: I'll Give You All My Love (Some Larry)
Chapter 46: Nice? More Like Amazing
Chapter 47: Three Little Words
Epilogue

Chapter 32: I'll Always Love You

14.1K 216 57
Av Belle33_NIAMshipper

You guys are going to hate me for this chapter.

I promise it xD

Read on to understand why I say this! Also please vote and comment and enjoy!! :))

_____________________________________________________________________________

Recap

"Erm...it's n-nice to meet you, t-too." I forced out. Brayden smiled at the two of us and Kale laughed a belly laugh. It was a funny sound but also pretty...care-free.

Fuck. I didn't understand anything at this point.

"Irish huh? Even cooler." Kale said before turning back around and fixing whatever papers he had on the table. I watched him for a moment and was about to say something when the doorbell rang through the apartment. My entire body froze again and I watched as Brayden headed towards the door.

Liam was here.

End of Recap 

 ** ** **

I held my breath.

The moment Brayden opened the door I swear my heart leapt out of my chest when I saw Liam standing there, drenched head to toe, looking like a freakin’ adorable puppy. His eyebrows were furrowed together in thought, his lovely cheeks a light pink, and his lips pulled into a cute pout.

Yet, it also made him look very vulnerable.

I bit my lip when his warm brown eyes glanced momentarily at Brayden before scanning over his shoulder and looking directly into mine. He muttered something to Brayden and stepped inside the apartment, all the while keeping our gazes locked together.

I allowed a smile to settle on my lips as I studied my boyfriend’s appearance. Now that I thought about it, he looked more like one of those perfume models on T.V. Soaked so much that his shirt clung tightly to his torso, hair sexily tossed and sticking everywhere; eyes concentrated dreamily.

Definitely hotter than a puppy.

He cleared his throat as he stepped closer to me. “Niall, are you alright? You look a bit pale.” Realizing I was still holding my breath, I blew out softly and gave him a tender smile.

“Oh, yeah. I’m fine…well now I am.” I said to him, letting my eyes travel up and down his body. His already pink cheeks turned a shade darker but his shoulders slumped a little in relief.

“Good, good. Erm…how about we get you home, yeah? T-the boys we’re really worried when you up and left and u-um…I was worried also….” He whispered the last part quietly and looked deep into my eyes when he said it. A sudden lurch pulled inside of me and I watched him guiltily before nodding.

“I-I…yeah. You’re right we should be getting home now.” I told him, suddenly remembering the reason why we should already be darting out the door and getting as far away from this place as possible. I glanced back at Kale and noticed he still hadn’t turned around.

Looking back over at Liam, I was about to head over when I frowned at the look on his face. He was staring directly at Kale. A look of confusion was spread out across his face and I panicked. He must have not noticed Kale immediately considering no reaction of anger had made its way from him.

I quickly made my way to stand next to him before taking his hand in mine—his very wet hand, mind you—before tugging on it lightly. He shook his head and brought his eyes down to look at me, a strange glint in his eyes. I swallowed dryly and glanced back at Kale again. He still hadn’t turned around. Good.

I bit my lip and tossed my head towards the exit to indicate to Liam that I wanted to leave.  Catching on to it, he gave me a soft smile and was about to lead me out of there, about to remove us from a soon-to-be problem, when Brayden had to open his mouth.

“Hey Niall I was just going to ask you if you and Liam wanted to hang out next weekend? Are you guys on a break or…? Well it’s okay if you’re busy but I was just wondering—”

“Liam? Liam Payne?” Kale suddenly spoke up. My heart beat erratically in my chest when he said that. Though his tone was meant to be curious, I could detect the iron underneath it.

We were in some deep shit now.

I saw that Kale had finally turned around and his gaze was locked on Liam. I felt Liam’s hand tense up in mine and I looked up to see him narrowing his eyes dangerously at Kale. I breathed in slowly and  felt my body begin to grow cold.

Kale studied him for a moment and in that moment I could feel so much tension thicken the air between us. His eyes glanced into mine for a second and only one look I could describe as surprise flashed in them. Probably surprised that I was dating the boy he hated.

“Yeah. That’s my name. Don’t wear it out.” Liam replied, a dry humor behind the words. I swallowed and took the chance to look at Brayden. He looked utterly confused and a little bit worried. When our eyes locked, he raised a brow at me and I only gave him a sad smile. He ran a hand through his hair before going over and standing so he could look at all of us.

“Um…is there something going on here that I should know about?” Brayden asked, glancing at his cousin. Kale froze and eyed him curiously, pondering on what to say. I felt very, very guilty and sad for Brayden. He had no idea what his cousin could do.

“No…no. Nothing’s going on, Bray. Everything is…fine.” He brought his eyes over to Liam and even from here I could see the way his body tensed up. Liam looked equally aggravated but he had enough common sense to keep his anger at bay.

Brayden looked at Kale as if he didn’t believe him and at the moment…I didn’t blame him. I would do the same if my cousin suddenly became hostile to people I considered friends. Kale let out a harsh laugh, causing Brayden to flinch from the sound, and he shook his head at the tension.

“It’s all good, kid. Just…there are always going to be things in life that you can’t agree on with other people.” He said to Brayden, his voice become soft as he were speaking to a child. Brayden cocked his head to the side and furrowed his eyebrows together. Because of that action, I could see now how Brayden looked  so child-like. It was cute, really.

“Wha-what do you mean?” He asked, shaking his head in thought. Kale grimaced and ran a hand through his hair.

“It’s just…it doesn’t matter. Let’s just say we don’t…get along…very well.” He chuckled wryly. I flinched when his eyes roamed over me once again and he only frowned in response.

Brayden gave the three of us an incredulous look. “You don’t get along? But why? I didn’t even know you guys met before this.”

I sighed. “This is my first time meeting him. He…he means—”

“—me. He means me, Brayden. We had a little… disagreement the first time we met.” Liam interrupted, giving me a look that said ‘let me handle this’. I rubbed the back of my neck and stared grimly at the ground.

Kale scoffed. “Yeah. A little disagreement explains it.”

Liam eyed him warily right before a glower came over his face. “We’re going to work it out, though. Aren’t we, Kale?”

The older of the two glared hatefully at Liam and pulled his lips down into a cruel smile. I couldn’t contain the shudder than ran through me and I squeezed Liam’s hand to let him know that he needed to lower the taunting a bit. He looked at me from the corner of his eye but relaxed a little when he saw me watching him.

“Sure we are. Everything’s gonna be all peachy after we work things out. Oh, and by the way Liam, how’s Danielle doing?” Kale smirked.

Liam’s body tensed and he narrowed his eyes at him. He opened his mouth and was about to say something when I stopped him. Sure, he told me to let him handle this but come on. I wasn’t about to let him do this on his own. Especially if it meant he could potentially be put in the hospital in the future for saying something he’d regret.

“Erm, we need to go. Me and Liam. We…uh…have friends waiting for us and…we just need to go. So…bye guys.” I stuttered out before quickly grabbing Liam’s hand and rushing towards the door. Though, before I could reach it, Kale’s voice stopped me.

“We’ll make sure to see you guys again.” He spoke up, coolly. I turned around to look at him and shuddered at the dark smirk that rested on his lips. He wasn’t looking at me though. He was looking at Liam.

“Have a nice evening, boys.” He murmured to us. I took the hint to get the hell out of there and tossed Brayden a goodbye right before I dragged Liam out the door. The moment the rain made contact with my skin I shivered but didn’t stop moving until we reached Liam’s car.

I shoved the both of us inside and slammed the door shut, clutching the seat dearly. Liam, in the driver’s seat, placed his hands on the steering wheel and gripped it hard enough that his knuckles turned white. His jaw was clenched tightly while his eyes bore heavily into the glass in front of him and I bit my lip at this.

It was quiet for a few minutes, the pounding rain an exception to the silence. I didn’t dare bring up what just happened so I decided to take an interest in fiddling with my fingers in my lap. I shut my eyes for a moment, taking in the sound of the rain and allowing it to calm my beating heart, and took a deep breath. When I opened my eyes I found Liam staring at me with mixed emotions running across his face.

I smiled gently at him and he instantly relaxed his grip on the wheel. He didn’t remove his eyes from my face though and that had me a bit worried due to the fact that he didn’t at all look happy.

Well of course he isn’t happy!! He just had one hell of a day. Having a run-in with the person you hate most and finding out your boyfriend cheated on you with your band mate isn’t something to be taken lightly. I thought bitterly.

That’s when it hit me.

Liam found out that I had cheated. And he wasn’t saying anything. No yelling, no accusing, no telling me we’re over. Just plain silence.

That seems to be the worst of it.

I nervously picked at my jeans as the silence wore on. Why wasn’t he saying anything? It’s not like I had anything to say…except beg for mercy. Maybe that’s what I should start with…

I cleared my throat and looked back up only to find he hadn’t moved an inch. Strange as hell but with the spot he’s in…it’s understandable. I took a deep breath as I stared into his eyes.

“I know it’s been a rough day on you…so let’s not talk about what just happened. But…we do need to talk about what did happen…between…b-between me and Zayn.” I squeaked out, feeling my hands begin to shake a little.

Liam remained quiet for a moment before he finally blinked and let out a tired sigh. He ran a hand through his hair and leaned his head back against the seat, thinking deeply. I watched him cautiously, wondering whether he was going to blow up at me or speak to me in that ‘Daddy Direction’ tone he always used.

I contemplated on the fact that Liam wasn’t cruel enough to yell over something like that so I went for the idea he would just be stern with me. Instead, what I got didn’t make sense at all.

“Why…why did you do it?” He whispered, not stern nor angry. I resisted the urge to stare at him in shock and forced myself to think of a reasonable answer. After about a minute, I didn’t have one because well…I had no excuse for what I did.

I frowned sadly as I studied his face. “I…I honestly don’t know, Li.”

He flinched once the words left my mouth and turned his head so our eyes met. My heart sunk at the anger and betrayal that ran through those brown orbs. Damn, I had really screwed up.

“You don’t know.” He murmured, “You don’t know why you cheated on me? You don’t know why it…it had to be with Zayn?” He grimaced and tore his eyes from mine. I ached to reach over and wrap him in my arms, to comfort him and beg for his forgiveness. But I knew that that would be a foolish thing to do. He was angry with me even though he didn’t show it.

I felt tears pool into my eyes as I watched him. “Liam—”

“Don’t, Niall.” He stopped me.  I cursed at the tears that slipped down my cheeks and used the back of my hand to wipe them away.

“B-but I…I’m so—”

Niall.” He brought his eyes back over to mine and I clamped my mouth shut, knowing that he didn’t want to hear it right now. It was too much for him at the moment…so I would at least respect him enough to give him the time to think.

Liam was silent once again as he sat straight in his seat and buckled the seatbelt on before starting the car. He began to drive us home and throughout the entire ride…it was an awkward, tense silence. I hated it.

I kept my gaze out the window when a thought occurred to me. I had left my car at Brayden’s. Fuckin hell. He would have to bring it back or rather…I would have to go and get it. And I really didn’t want to run into Kale. Ever again.

I licked my lips and decided to take a glance at Liam from the corner of my eye. He was still silent, making it seem like he was calm. But from the way his body was all rigid and face scrunched in thought, I knew he was full on angry.

Why do I keep messing up?! I growled in thought.

When we finally reached the house, Liam pulled into the driveway before quickly getting off and walking uncaringly into the rain. I stayed in the car for a few seconds, watching his retreating form until he stepped inside, before getting the courage to open the door and step out into the harsh rain.

I dashed towards the house and shut the door right before I was enveloped in darkness. Why were the lights off? I blindly ran my hand across the smooth wall and mentally cursed as to why Liam didn’t just turn the lights on.

After I had finally traveled my way down the wall and touched the light switch, I flipped it on and was instantly bathed in light when I noticed the mess in the living room. Everything looked fine except the fact that the side table was turned over with a broken lamp next to it on the ground. 

I curiously stepped towards it before calling out. “Louis, Harry, you guys here? Danielle? Erm…Zayn? LIAM?”

Nothing but silence. I knew without a doubt that Liam was here but I didn’t understand why the others weren’t. I blew out an irritated sigh before making my way up the stairs and quietly going to check each of their bedrooms. The first was Louis’ bedroom and I stuck my head in only to find nothing.

The same went for Harry and Zayn’s rooms and I was too stubborn to check Danielle’s. So that meant that only me and Liam were here. Liam was most likely in his room so I had no choice but to go to his. Besides, it was creepy being all alone in a big house. Even if you’re not really alone…

As I approached his room, I could faintly make out the sounds of the quiet music coming from inside. I bit my finger when I knocked gently on the door.

“L-Liam? Are…are you busy?” I asked anxiously. A few seconds passed when the door opened to reveal a tired looking Liam. He ran a hand down his face and stepped back to let me into his room. I stepped inside and watched as he shut the door only to go over and sit on the edge of his bed.

I’d never been in this position with him before. It felt weird to…feel weird around him like this and I didn’t like it. I stared at the ground awkwardly until Liam cleared his throat and patted the spot beside him.

“You don’t have to stand there, Ni. You can come and sit down.” He chuckled lightly. I held back a blush and walked over to the bed before sitting down next to him. I clasped my hands together and stared at the ground.

“Where’s everybody else?” I asked him. Liam sighed next to me and I looked up to see him with his head in his hands. Instinctively, I brought my hand up to place it on his back to soothe him. He froze for a second but gradually relaxed when I started to rub circles lightly up and down his back.

“I’m…not sure. I think Lou, Harry, and Dani might have taken Zayn to the hospital.” He replied calmly as if it were the most normal thing in the world. My eyes widened and I stopped moving to gape at him. Liam, noticing the loss of contact, brought his eyes up to look at me.

“What? Why would he need to go to the hospital?” I asked frantically. Liam bit his lip and ran a hand through his hair.

“I…erm…may have…beat him up a little.” He muttered mostly to himself. It hurt a bit to widen my eyes even further but I couldn’t help it. Just the thought of Liam, my Liam, beating up someone else—even if that person is one of his own friends—completely shocked the hell out of me.

“W-why would you do that?” I murmured to him, moving my hand in little circles again along his muscular back. Liam groaned so quietly that I almost didn’t hear him but I did and it made me smile a bit.

“Well…I overheard him talking to Lou and Harry and when he blurted out that the two of ye had kissed…I kinda lost it…” He trailed off, bringing his eyes back to watch me guiltily. I made a funny face and turned my head away to compose myself. Liam grunted and sat up straight so he could move his body so it faced me.

“Is that funny?” He asked me, a strange tone in his voice. I let my eyes roam back to his face and  shook my head quickly.

“W-what? No! Of course not it’s just…I can’t believe you beat him up…” I could feel a slight smile trying to tug it’s way onto my face. It felt wrong to laugh about something like that yet, even though I may sound like an absolute arse for saying this, Zayn…had it coming to him.

I wonder what my punishment was going to be.

Once that thought passed through my mind, I gave Liam a fearful look and he raised an eyebrow in confusion.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” He brought his hand up to cup my face but I flinched when he did and scooted away. Liam frowned and scooted towards me.

“Niall, what’s wrong?” He asked, concern lacing his voice. I swallowed and used one of my hands to tug at the end of my shirt nervously.

“If you did that to Zayn…what are you going to do to me?” I said to him. I honestly didn’t want to know what he would do but I knew he had to do something because I deserved it. I deserve to be punished for cheating on him. Isn’t that how it is?

Liam’s eyes widened. “Niall, I’m not going to hurt you. I would rather die than lay a finger on you like that! I only beat on Zayn because...well at the moment I wasn’t thinking and he kissed my boyfriend. I would never do that to you.” He whispered the last part and scooted closer to me until we were squished together.

Our eyes met and I sighed in contentment when he brought his hand to cup my cheek. His thumb caressed my skin softly and I subconsciously brought my eyes down to his lips before back up at his eyes.

Liam gave me a loving smile before leaning down and pressing our foreheads together. Our lips were just a breath away from each other and it took all my willpower to not close the gap. It wouldn’t be right to do that right now but yet…it felt like it would be.

“I love you, Niall.” He told me, softly. I felt a flutter go through my chest once the words left his lips and I closed my eyes.

“Liam…please don’t.” I begged quietly before opening my eyes again. He gave me a confused look and used the hand on my cheek to trail it up into my hair. He ran his fingers through my hair soothingly and tilted his head a little.

“Don’t what?”

“Don’t…don’t love me…” I whispered, feeling tears welling up in my eyes. Liam’s gaze softened and he shook his head sadly.

“Why do you say that? You know I could never stop loving you so why ask?” He said to me, hurt filling his voice. A few tears slipped down my cheeks and he brushed his lips lightly over them.

“I-I cheated on you,” I stammered pathetically, “Why aren’t you yelling at me? Do something, Liam. T-tell me you hate me and that you don’t want me. I-I’ll understand…I’m dirt. Dirt for even considering kissing someone else that isn’t y-you.”

Liam ran his hand down my back all the way until he slipped it under my shirt. I shivered when his fingers lightly caressed the small of my back and he brought his lips across my jaw and down my neck. He lay soft kisses all the way down my neck until his lips reached my collarbone. I let out a little gasp when he sucked tenderly on the spot.

L-Li…d-d-don’t…” I sobbed quietly, bringing my hands to clutch his back. He only brought his lips back to my neck and bit down in response, making me moan. Liam’s hand ran up and down my bare back as he brought his lips below my ear.

“I want you, Niall. How could you ever think that I don’t want you?” He asked me, his voice thick with tears. I let out another sob when he bit the skin on my neck and used both hands to drag me onto his lap.

I love you,” He breathed into my neck, “I want you, I need you. You’re everything to me and no matter what you’ve done…I’ll always forgive you.” He brought his lips back up against mine so they brushed against each other.

“I’ll always love you.” He said before pressing our lips together. I began to cry then, my tears soaking my cheeks until they dribbled down my chin. Liam didn’t mind, though. His own tears mimicked mine and we paid no attention to them. The only thing we focused on was moving our lips tenderly together, almost as if it were our first kiss.

I used my hands to bury them into his hair and he brought his to clutch my hips so I didn’t fall off his lap. A soft moan left my parted lips as pulled me tighter against his body, digging his nails weakly into my hips. Liam groaned huskily into my mouth once the sound left me and I couldn’t help but kiss him harder.

In between our kisses, as we took short seconds to take a breath, we murmured loving words to one another. Each word he spoke to me melted straight into my heart and I only used my growing love for him to kiss him back passionately. Liam was now gripping me so tightly against his body that I was positive I would find light bruises later. I didn’t care, though. I loved him and that’s all that mattered at the moment.

We pulled our lips apart to stare into each other’s eyes and no words were needed to say how much we loved one another. The emotions we shared in our eyes was enough to say it and with that, I glowed with happiness. Liam smiled softly when I rubbed our noses together and he gave me on more loving kiss.

“I love you, Ni. Don’t you ever forget that.” He whispered against my lips. I stared down at his and wrapped my legs around his waist. Because of that small action, we were now closer than ever and certain parts of our bodies were now touching. I blushed all the way to my ears and Liam only laughed before bringing his hands away from my hips to run them along my thighs.

“I like this position.” He murmured huskily, pressing his lips against my exposed neck. I shut my eyes tightly when he began to move his hips against mine.

“L-Liam….I think w-we shou-o-oh…” I gasped loudly when he pressed my body down against him and moved his hips a little harder into mine. He chuckled and licked a certain spot on my neck that caused a loud whimper to leave my lips.

“You don’t know how much I love it when you make that sound…” He moaned gruffly as he moved faster. I buried my face into his neck and started to move my hips with his. The movement caused a shock of pleasure to run through me and I cried softly at how good it felt. Liam took that as a sign to quickly lift my body up so he could turn around and press me into the mattress.

The moment my back made contact with the soft material, Liam re-attached our lips and once again used his hands to grip my legs and bring them closer so our hips grinded together rhythmically. I tightened my legs around his waist and groaned into his mouth when he pushed me harder into the mattress.

He pulled his lips away only to press them against my neck once again to kiss up and down it. I threw my head back to give him better access and held back a moan when he thrust his hips against mine. That’s when I realized that the only thing holding us back was the annoying fabric of the jeans. I pulled Liam’s head back trembled at the dark cloud of lust in his eyes.

“Jeans…in the way…off…” I panted heavily. Liam quickly complied and I un-wrapped my legs from his waist so he could unbutton my jeans. He practically ripped them off my body and in less than a second had his own off as well. I giggled at his impatience.

“Anxious now are we?” I teased, letting him run his hands lovingly up and down my bare legs. He grinned at me and pressed a kiss to my lips.

“Only for you.” He murmured before having me sit up to pull my shirt up and over my head. I shivered from the cool air that hit my skin but instantly warmed up when Liam’s body pressed against mine. Once his shirt was off, I traced my fingers up and down his toned chest and he groaned from my touch.

Liam brought his hands down my sides and over my hips to rest just above the waistband of my boxers. He lightly traced his fingers along the fabric and I bit my lip as I watched him. He looked deep into my eyes when he tugged the boxers down a little.

“Niall…are you sure you want to do this?” He asked me, concern laced in his voice. I brought my hand up to go behind his neck and pull his head down so our lips slammed together. A groan of pleasure left his lips when I used my other hand to trail over his own boxers and rub softly over his bulge.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” He muttered and swiftly pulled down the last piece of clothing on my body. I blushed when he removed his own and threw our clothing somewhere in the room. Liam then stared at me for a moment, taking in my appearance, before bending over and brushing his lips against mine.

“I’ll show you just how much I love you.” Was all he said before he pressed our lips together. We stopped our haze of lust for a moment to enjoy the kiss; our lips moving in sync against one another and nothing but pure love pouring into it. A soft sigh left his mouth when I bit his bottom lip and he pulled back to kiss my forehead.

He gripped my hips once again to grind himself against me, making me moan in pleasure. It felt so much better skin-on-skin. Liam then brought my body closer to his so I could wrap my legs around his waist. He paused for a moment before looking up into my eyes.

“Love, I don’t have any lube…I was just…t-this is my first time with anyone a-and—”

“Liam it’s alright…it’s my first time too and it’s okay. I-I’ll be fine.” I said, trying to reassure him. Though, I was positive that it would hurt like hell at first but I wasn’t about to freak him out about it. I didn’t think Liam was a virgin considering he had Danielle…but I suppose you learn something new everyday.

Liam smiled at me in relief and opened his mouth to say something when a loud crash downstairs startled the both of us. I instantly found myself being wrapped up in a blanket and being pulled up against Liam’s nude body. Well, since I was pressed up against him you couldn’t really see anything…

“What was that?” I whispered to him, wide-eyed. Liam kissed my forehead  to soothe me but I jumped again when a harsh shout screamed through the house. Glass was heard being broken as well as furniture being pushed around.

“Where the hell are they?!” A voice screamed angrily. I froze and buried myself into Liam’s protective embrace.

“Liam…” I whimpered. He stroked my hair and quietly held my head into his neck.

“It’s okay, love. It’s going to be okay.” He said as he reached over to grab his ruffled jeans and reach into his pocket. I watched as he pulled out his phone and began to dial for the police when heavy footsteps made their way up the stairs.

“Bloody hell…” Liam growled.

__________________________________________________________________________

 Okay, okay I know I’ve been putting you guys through a lot of cliffhangers and such and I’m so sorry!!!! But no sorry…hehe it’s supposed to happen my readers!!! You guys probably hate me xD

It’s part of the process haha

Anywho, please vote, comment, enjoy, and PLEASE don’t steal my spoon!! :))

♥♥♥Lots of love♥♥♥

October 14, 2012

Fortsett å les