Atlantis: The Lost Empire ||...

By BaetanHoe

"Call me Master when we're not alone, call me daddy when we are." He smirked. || "W-Where am I?" You asked. "... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Disappearance
Chapter 2: Powers
Chapter 3: Train
Chapter 4: Serve
Chapter 5: Practice
Chapter 6: Trauma
Chapter 7: Masters
Chapter 8: Abandon
Chapter 9: Trust
Chapter 10: Burn
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Ocean Park
Chapter 13: "Family" Dinner
Chapter 14: Sick
Chapter 15: Release
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: Make It Right
Chapter 18: Locked Up
Chapter 19: Restoration
Chapter 20: Kim Seokjin
Chapter 21: Bist
Chapter 22: Spy
Chapter 23: Jin's Power
Chapter 24: Dad
Chapter 25: Y/N?
Chapter 26: Y/N's power
Chapter 27: Lessons
Chapter 28: Confession
Chapter 29: Viagra
Chapter 30: Antartica
Chapter 32: A Tease
Chapter 33: Jealousy
Chapter 34: Lion
Chapter 35: Portrait
Chapter 36: Mom

Chapter 31: Start Over

4.1K 181 120
By BaetanHoe

"You might be confused who this lady right here is. Her name is Y/N, yes she saved us all. So thank you." He bowed at you.

You stood there shocked at how formal he was but you still couldn't make up a word to speak.

Yoongi then walked towards you and held your hands.
"Thank you." He bowed politely.

You returned the bow.
"N-No problem..." you stuttered.

Your eyes laid on Jungkook's, still confused of the situation, as well as everybody else in the room. He then finally spoke.

"Oh Yoongi, I forgot one more thing!" Jungkook lightly hit his head as he smiled.

"Y/N is also your girl friend."

....And with those words, your heart was torn into pieces.

||

"Y/N, are you okay...?" Jin started to feel concern.

"I-I'm okay, I just need a moment." You smiled and left the room.

"Y/N I—" Jungkook was cut off.

"Dude are you fucking stupid or something? If you remembered everything, you should've known that she loves you. For her to wait for 4 fucking days by your side when you were unconscious, she was THAT worried about you. And to finally being able to see her lover wakes up and told her that her life has been a lie— well that's one thing, the other thing is her lover couldn't remember a single thing, are you trying to kill her alive or what?" Jin lashed it out on a sad looking faced Jungkook.

"You're right, I forgot how much she loved us, I mean him, no me, wait—" he took a deep breath and continued.

"And now, none of us have feelings for her. Yoongi would, but he lost his memories so I am the only one who remembered everything. But I-I didn't love her..." Jungkook looked down at his feet while biting his lips.

"Well this is messed up. I wish I could do something but I don't even remember her." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi hyung , I needed to talk to you...alone." Jungkook said as he made his way out of the basement, followed by Yoongi.

|
|

"Hey em...."

Yoongi awkwardly stared at Y/N who was crying by herself nearby the lake in the secret garden. His voice appeared by surprise. So that, made her body flickered.

"O-Oh hey...Yoongi. I am sorry if I made you felt overwhelm, I know you don't remember me. It's okay, you don't have to force yourself to—"

"I want to try it out." Yoongi cut in.

Your eyes widened as you couldn't believe what he was saying. It was too unexpected for you to process.

"I-I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I said I want to try it out. What if we start over? If I used to love you, then I would easily fall in love with you again." He bit his lips while looking down.

A big smile appeared on your lips as his words remind you of what he said back then, that he wouldn't mind falling for you all over again. And right now, he's doing exactly like what he said.

"Deal!" You said in a cheerful tone.

He looked at you and smiled.

"By the way, are there any chances you could remember what had happen at all? Like if I were to bring you to all the places we went, would the memories slowly come back?" You asked out of curiosity.

"I think so, I am only forgetting what happened due to the shock I experienced. My brain was in a coma but it was controlled by another substance so at the same time, it wasn't in a coma. Because of this confusion, the brains of the Royals who used to be poisoned by Bist, will decide to delete what had happen, and that is why we would lose that part of our memory. However, if you exercise the memories, I believe it would come back if you could find something that would trigger the memories. Although it takes lots of efforts and the memories are probably distorted and not anywhere near perfect. It could be disturbing for some people as it could get mixed up with their dreams during that period of time they were poisoned by the Bist." Yoongi explained.

"Sounds reasonable enough." You nodded.

"Er...let's start with where we first met? Do you remember where it is?" Yoongi asked.

You bit your lips and cleared your throat.

"It was my bedroom." You looked away.

Yoongi's eyes widened due to the unexpected answer.

He then cleared his throat.
"L-Let's go, I guess."

|
|

As you were walking with Yoongi towards your bedroom, Jungkook then walked past you. You were about to say hi but it seemed like he didn't notice you were there, so you continued to enter the room with Yoongi following you from behind.

"We should also reenact what we did when we first met." Yoongi said firmly.

Your cheeks started turning red as you then coughed out loud.

"L-Let's not do that."

"Why? I feel like it'll be a good trigger to my brain though."

"But not that." You said shyly.

"Okay then how about our second time we saw each other. Let's reenact that instead."

You bit your lips.
"Maybe not that either."

"Then our third?"
You shook your head immediately.

Yoongi let out a deep breath.
"Then how am I supposed to get my memories back if you wouldn't let me reenact them with you. I understand that I might've done something inappropriate but I'm sure we were in that stage of not minding the things we did before I lost my memories. Just think of me as the person who you love and that I never lost my memories. It'll help you feel less uneasy."

"O-Okay then...I'll write a script of what we did and you can read it over. That way it's easier to act out."

|
|

"Okay...I'm done memorizing." Yoongi scratched his head.

"Let's start from when Taehyung left the room."

Yoongi nodded to your suggestion.

__________

"Okay, now I'm done. Not so sorry for keeping you waiting." Yoongi said.

Rude much?

__________

"Oh I see that there's a problem." Yoongi broke his character.

"What?"

"I can't read your mind as it says on this part so you're gonna have to say it out loud and pretend that you're thinking it."

"Okay then." You nodded.

"Let's start over."

__________

"Okay, now I'm done. Not so sorry for keeping you waiting." Yoongi said.

"Rude much?" You tried not to move your lips much to make it seemed like it was just you talking in your head.

__________

And the process continued on until you started feeling uneasy when you reach this part.

"From now on, you know the rules, every Masters here has an ability and you do not want to oppose any of them. You disobey, I kill you and I will not hesitate. I've killed a lot of chosen people already so don't think just because you're the chosen one, I'll go easy on you." Yoongi said with a straight face.

You gulped.
"Y-Yes, Master."

"Strip." He said bluntly.

Your hand immediately started moving but with hesitation.

He tilted his head and looked directly in your eyes.

You then twitched your eyes as your hands were reaching to your shirt's first button.

"Guys, dinner is ready!"  Jungkook shouted from the door.

Your body flickered due to the sudden sound. You stopped what you were doing and laid your eyes on Jungkook.

"Jin said he will be mad if any of you is late. Continue whatever you are doing later. Jin's food is more important." He said as he walked away.

"And don't even think about a quickie." He made sure his voice was heard clearly as he was walking along the hallway.

You gulped and stood up.
"After dinner I guess?" You tilted your head.

"Of course." Yoongi smiled.

|
|

"Y'all are here too early. The soup isn't even done yet." Jin said.

"But Jungkook said—"

"You said you want everybody here on the table and now you're saying the food is not ready??" Jungkook cut you off.

"I never said that—"

"You should really get your brain checked up. You forget things too easily." Jungkook said.

"Well you can all leave, the food won't be done in the next 30 minutes. Seeing your faces here is really distracting me."

"No!!" Jungkook screamed.

"We need to stay here. Yoongi needs to catch up on what had happened. He still lacks information." Jungkook looked at Yoongi's face.

"Sure? But we can do it over dinner—"

"The sooner we start, the better. RIGHT? Jin hyung?" Jungkook smiled widely at Jin as Jin sighed.

"Whatever."

|
|

"I'm here, is the food done yet?" Hoseok said as he walked in.

"Yeah, I just finished. Come take a seat." Jin said.

Taehyung and Jimin then arrived and each took a seat at their own places.

"So..." Yoongi broke the silence.

"I was wondering if you guys are up for a role play?"

"Oooo kinky." Taehyung smirked.

"No Taehyung, not that. I wanted everyone to role play to the period when Y/N just arrived at this empire. I feel like it'll help me remember everything faster."

"No, I don't want to. I'm too lazy." Jungkook replied.

"Well you don't have to since I was in your body and we only need one of us to play our role. So you don't need to take part in it anyway."

"Well, that is still a bad idea." Jungkook gulped.

"Why is that?" Yoongi raised his brow as he deepened his strength on Jungkook.

"B-Because..."

"Because something else happened that we do not want to be reminded. It'll make things worst for everyone."  He took a deep breath.

Yoongi looked into Hoseok and Jin's eyes to confirm Jungkook's statement. They all nodded and so, Yoongi agreed not to have the role play take part.

"Then I can just go to the temple of history and read everything that had happened on the wall of history. Then, my memory might come back."

Jungkook bit his lips and nodded his head.
"I like that idea. You should go read the wall of history, spend some time there and think about everything. Y/N, I feel like you should give him some time by himself. He needs to process things." He laid his reassuring eyes on you, waiting for your reply.

You slightly nodded toward Jungkook's statement. The dominant tone in his voice almost seemed as if it was him. The Jungkook you used to know. However, you have to remind yourself that the Jungkook that stood before you is the Jungkook you used to know, except Yoongi was in his body and he was bipolar. It should be totally normal for you to see the Jungkook you used to know inside this man in front of you, you just needed to get used to it and not catch feelings.

"I'm going to take a walk." You took a deep breath and made your way towards the royal park.

|
|

You were welcomed by the sense of fresh air as soon as you reached the park. It was as if you were in a land park and not an under ocean park. The wind simulator simulated the breezy wind that brushed against your face, making you tangled hair swung slightly across your face. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. You hadn't felt relax ever since Jungkook and Yoongi were stuck in a coma. You felt safe and secured that at least Yoongi is willing to start over with you. However, you still have a few doubts and suspicions here and there but you decided that it will be for the best if you pushed them all away.

Just as you were walking along the side walk, you felt a light tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Hoseok walking behind you with a bright smile on his face.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" You asked him.

"I wanted to talk to you but I couldn't find the right time. I figured that this is the only time we could be alone and have this conversation."

"Okay...what do you want to talk about?" You scratched your head.

"Emm...I'm not sure if you are thinking what I am thinking but I feel like something doesn't add up." He bit his lips.

"About what?" You immediately stopped walking and faced yourself toward him.

"About Jungkook." He cleared just throat.

"What are you thinking?" You glanced at him with the overwhelming curiosity that built up inside you.

"Think about it carefully. Only the king of an empire can read the one's mind. If Yoongi was overpowering Jungkook at the time, he wouldn't be able to know what you were thinking. Jungkook is strong enough to get a hold of himself. He was born to become king."

"And what are you suggesting?" You raised your left brow.

He carefully thought about what he was going to say as he then but his lips.

"I'm suggesting that Jungkook was the one who was in control when Yoongi's soul was in him. Jungkook was the one who made the actions and Yoongi was just there, watching everything but having no power to do anything. Yoongi would've been in a coma. But you can still hear even when you're in a coma, and in his case, seeing things as well. The Bist's effects would've gotten transferred to Jungkook's body and Jungkook was the one making decisions and—"

He took a deep breath.

"What I'm trying to say is...

"Jungkook is your lover, but he's not admitting it. He's giving you up to Yoongi. And it's either because Yoongi fell for you as well and he sacrificed you to him, or that he thinks he's not good enough to be with you. That's all I'm saying. I might not be right but that might be a possibility. So keep an eye out. You can test him if you want."

Hoseok walked away after making that statement and left.

You stood there alone, confused.

You then snapped right back in.

"Test you say?" You smirked.

"Boners never lie." You chuckled and left.

-

A/N: Let the role switching begins🤧 Honestly, I'm looking forward to it because idk, it might be hot tho xD idk how it'll go yet💀

Btw MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR!! But anw, I now know how the story will go from now on. Still deciding on the ending tho😭 I really want to try putting a sad ending but I'm not sure if my readers will like it💀 TBH I'm fine with any so leave your opinions here if you want. Remember, your opinions might persuade me to choose the ending you want. So leave your comments right here.👇

.

.
Don't forget to vote!

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
71.9K 5.1K 46
"We will fall in love when we get older, okay?" Taehyung disappeared suddenly, leaving his bestfriend Hoseok heartbroken. Years later, Hoseok was ov...
60.1K 2.9K 43
Inspired by Mako Mermaids, In the Eyes of the Mermaid by @sisisummers, and The Tail of Taekook by @hooverssweaterpaws. Also, I don't own the fan art...
310K 10.5K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...