malfoy's ring // d.m

By xforsytheloverx

"Why do you love that ring so much?" "Because it was given by her," He said, tears were now flowing through h... More

Prologue
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
๐Ÿฅ€
T H I R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
S I X T Y - S I X
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
S E V E N T Y
S E V E N T Y - O N E
please read
S E V E N T Y - T W O
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
S E V E N T Y - N I N E
E I G H T Y
E I G H T Y - O N E
E I G H T Y - T W O : Letter
E I G H T Y - T H R E E : Letter
E I G H T Y - F O U R : Letter
E I G H T Y - F I V E : Letter
E I G H T Y - S I X : Letter
E I G H T Y - S E V E N : Letter
E I G H T Y - E I G H T
E I G H T Y - N I N E
N I N E T Y
E P I L O G U E 1
F I N A L - E P I L O G U E
Acknowledgement
Sneak Peek

F O U R T E E N

25.8K 582 995
By xforsytheloverx

Cedric has left her alone in the room. Y/n took a seat and sat down whilst she waited the other students. She took out her parchment and quill and placed it on her table. The girl suddenly regretted her decision, she didn't want to be here. She wanted to go to her dorm and sleep. Her vision has overwhelmed her and this doesn't stop her from thinking about it. She needs to know and that's why she decided to meet up with Professor Trelawney after class.

The room once was filled with echoes of voices and laughter. The trio entered the room and sat beside y/n.

"What happened awhile ago?" Asked Ron, not mentioning about he ate her food earlier.

"It's just... I had a headache," She lied.

Hermione and Ron believed her, but for Harry, he knew damn well that she was lying. He knew that there's definitely something that bothering y/n ever since she got here. But he didn't know how to let y/n to spill about everything.

The class has begun and yet, y/n wasn't listening. Instead her eyes gazed out through the window. Herbology was an easy class for her so that is why she didn't pay attention that much. She began thinking about random things like: visions from last night, her parents, and her old school. But there is one thing that popped right through her head and she need the trio to listen about this idea.

"-And on Wednesday, I'll be collecting your essays. That's all," Professor Sprout announced to her students and left before them. Y/n was so busy thinking a while ago, that she didn't get why her teacher is going to collect essay on thursday. "What was that?" Hermione faced y/n whilst shoving her things at her bag. "There is a assignment about Puffapods. Did you not listen?"

"No. I was busy- besides, I have a great news by the way," She stated, making Harry and Ron turn their heads to y/n.

They waited for her to answer their questioning looks written on the their faces and finally told them, "Let's make a journal!" She squealed, grabbing the hands of Hermione.

"Aren't we too young for that?" The girl in front of her asked.

"It's not the kind of journal where you write some adventures. Let's make it enchanted," Y/n explained. She waited anxiously for them to answer. Hermione was kind of excited to see on how will they create this journal, but at the same time she was also nervous, knowing that maybe they will need to bend some rules. Ron, on the other hand, was completely confused about everything she said. And for Harry, he would always say yes to y/n, even if he needs to break some rules.

Y/n told them about her idea, which the three of them agreed. She finally left them and went by herself to find her teacher in Divination. As she reached her destination, she saw her professor.

"I knew it you'd come here," The professor said and offer y/n a tea. She sat in front of her and took her time to look at her surroundings.

"Then I guess you should explain it to me?"

As soon her professor heard that, she didn't know what to do, whether tell a slight or go for the big major explanation. Professor Trelawney looked at her, giving a judgmental look. The girl was nervous about everything. She was nervous that she might even unfold some dark secrets that lurk every corner.

"Remember that I told that you have to pick? It's coming. You have to pick the right decision," Her professor explained to y/n. Y/n remembered that day, the day where she kept on questioning what will be two choices.

"Can you tell me what will be the choices? And this time, I want it to be specific," The girl calmly demanded as she laid her hand on the table. Professor Trelawney held her hand and told her, "If you chose the right one, there'll be a rays of sunshine and bouquets of joy waiting for you. Pick the wrong path, rain of misery and regret will be on your parade,"

"I still don't quite get it..." She whispered.

"The right path will be terrifying at first, but then eventually you'll be happy about it. Wrong path will be the smart choice but... Just like what I said you'll regret it," Professor Trelawney explained as she patted her hand and gave a small smile.

"Was it a person?"

"Sadly, yes," And with that the professor left. Leaving her completely confused about what happened a while ago. The girl went to the courtyard and sat down on the bench. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, processing on what her professor had told her earlier.

Which one? Ouch-

"Why did you hit me Fred?" Y/n asked Fred. Y/n could already tell who's Fred and George since she hang with the twins a lot than Ginny and Percy. Whenever y/n talked to Ginny, she could feel a weird tension building around them, and for Percy, y/n was definitely fine with him but at the same time she was quite nervous since he was the head boy.

"You were sleeping and we thought that we might wake up since it's very late now," Answered Fred. Y/n looked at the sky and the sun was starting to set. She thanked the twins and made her way to the Gryffindor House.

As she was about to turn right. She saw Draco. Y/n waved him hello and Draco just ignored her. She doesn't know why Draco was acting like this. One time in class, she talked to him but only word he said was 'yeah' and that made y/n questioned why he's been a jerk these past few days. The girl reached her destination and saw the trio playing the wizard chess.

"Where were you?" The trio asked her as soon she entered the common room.

"Courtyard. Then the twins saw me and told me to go back since it was getting dark outside," Y/n explained and left the trio to change her clothes at her room. She grabbed a few things from her bag before she left her room and went back to the trio. Y/n placed her things and it was a book from her father and a unused notebook.

Y/n explained what they were going to do. The journal they're making, was not just any journal. It's a journal where you can see the person's point of view. You are able to see someone what they are doing right now or even take a look from their past and future.

"So.. What you're trying to say.. It's like a spying device? Don't you think it's kind of odd? You know, watching someone do something?" Ron asked awkwardly, as he began imagining the worse thing that could happen. Hermione knew what he meant and she shivered with disgust.

"Not like that, silly!" She laughed and then added, "You see this blank pages? Each pages will be enchanted. For example if I wrote Fred and today's date, then I'll be able to see on what he's doing. Not just his tracks but his full movement,"

"And how we are going to that?" He asked once again.

Y/n pointed her book that was given from his father. It was book contained advance spells and other things. The four of them started; turning pages by pages looking for the right one. They found one and unfortunately it didn't end up well. They did not stop though, they kept on looking even if they need to stay up all night.

Hermione was working on a sample parchment but eventually it blew up right on her face, which making the other three laugh. Y/n was also working on a spell but it was too weak and as for Harry and Ron, all they did was keep on suggesting the wrong spells plus they didn't read the description. They were all getting tired but that didn't stop them and Ron was getting bored and he was hungry.

"There's sweets in my bag," Harry told his best friend. Ron immediately got up from the floor and grabbed his bag. Inside Harry's bag was full of his favourite sweets. The first one he took out was his all time favourite, chocolate frog.

"Ahh.. That's lovely," Ron said as he savoured his chocolate. Harry grabbed some of his sweets and placed it on his mouth. Y/n and Hermione also followed suit. The four of them began eating and decided to take a break first.

"Here, catch!" Harry tossed his flavoured bean to Ron. Ron catched it and also tossed one to Hermione which she failed of course. Instead, making it on her mouth. The candy hit her forehead. When the sweets are all out, the searching has begun and all of them started to work. Y/n was so focused on her work, along with the trio as well.

"Guys! Look at this!" Y/n pointed out her sample work to the trio.

"Why are we looking at a blank page?" Asked Ron.

"Well, go on try it!" The girl squealed with excitement. She gave Ron her quill and waited him to write something on the parchment.

The writing has vanished and the four of them saw a young Ronald Weasley at the King Cross station.

Ron Weasley. 1 September 1991

Can't believe I'm finally going to school. Who am I going to be with? What if someone makes fun of me? Does the food in Hogwarts taste good?

"Excuse me? C- could you tell me.. How to-" A boy with big rounded glasses asked Mum.

"How to get to the platform? Yes, not to worry dear, it's Ron's first time in Hogwarts as well," Mum pointed me and I smile at the boy beside me. "Now, all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous," Mum explained to the boy.

My younger sister, Ginny, bid him good luck. As he ran straight between platform 9 and 10. Mum and ginny gave me one last hug as I ran through the wall. I looked around and I must say that there are tons of people gathered around here. I stepped inside the train and looked around to check if there's a vacant spot, but sadly all of them were full.

After a decade—which it felt like it. I finally found one, and inside the booth was the boy from earlier.

"Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full," I asked.

"No, not at all," He replied.

"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley,"

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter," He answered.

Wait.. Harry Potter?! The boy who lived is right here in front of me?! I asked him if he had a scar and turns out he really have one. Harry and I began eating some sweets and talk about the cards from the chocolate frog. I was about to show some magic I learnt from Fred but I was stopped when a bushy brown haired girl stood by the frame of the door.

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one," The girl asked the both of us. I replied no and Harry shook his head. I thought the girl was going to leave but sadly she didn't. The girl asked me to do one spell and I did, which resulting me being embarrassed in front of Harry and the girl.

The brown haired girl sat across Harry and casted a spell to fix Harry's eyeglass.

Show off.

The girl was shocked when she found out that the boy in front of her was Harry. The girl introduced herself and asked me what my name was. After that, she left. That girl, Hermione, is arro-

--
"Okay that's it!" Ron crumpled the paper and tossed it to the fireplace. He didn't want the four to hear the full sentence after that. "This thing is bloody scary," He added.

"I think it's bloody brilliant," Replied Hermione, giving Ron a scary look from her face. Ron gulped and looked at Harry, giving him a sign to help him but Harry laughed it off.

"Now, let's start shall we?" Said y/n, holding her wand firmly. She thought the whole will help her but it was only Hermione who had helped her whilst the two boys fell asleep together. Three more pages were left and Hermione went to the sofa and slept, leaving y/n all the work.

The book was finally over. Y/n grabbed her quill and started squibbling some letters on the blank page and out of curiosity, she wrote the name of Draco.

Draco Malfoy. 31 October 1993

"Give this letter to y/n" I handed the letter to my owl. I watched my owl flew and waited for her to reply. Instead of waiting the letter, I decided to go wait her at the astronomy tower. As I have reached my destination, I started practicing.

"Y/n, I like you— Every part of you was made to be loved by me," I said, practicing my lines so that when the time I confess to her I won't be afraid anymore. I paced around the room but was suddenly stopped when I heard someone's voice and I immediately knew who it was, Y/n Guildford.

I came forward to greet her but she wasn't alone. She was with him.

Odd. Did she not get the letter?

--

Y/n quickly slammed the book closed, not wanting to see nor hear about this event. She felt guilty on what she had saw and now she also knew the reason why Draco was avoiding her— and it breaks her heart. She didn't mean any of that to happen.

Y/n wasn't sure on what she felt towards to Harry, all she felt with Harry was happy and that also goes with Draco. She also felt happy whenever she was with Draco, but now everything is complicated since she found out that Draco has fallen in love with her and Harry has also confessed to her. With everything going on, she don't know what to do anymore.

Is this what Professor told me? These two are my choices?

**

hey loves!!

the pegasus' journal is at the top!! can't wait for all you to see the inside <3

see you in the next chapter xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 6.3K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.8M 62.5K 58
โ›Let's hope Potter doesn't find outโœ โ‰ fem!reader, ยฉkingdombyers OFFICIAL FANFIC HP READING LIST!!! 2ND PLACE WINNER OF THE POTTERHEAD CHALLENGE! (...
12.7M 451K 40
What if mates didn't exist? Instead, werewolves chose who they wanted to be mated to for the rest of their lives during a short period of time once a...
3.6K 41 14
โ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๏ผŸโž โ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๏ผŸ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๏ผŽ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...