The Arcs fleet of justice

By Warfan100

When Jaune survives being abandoned and goes into the emerald forest and finds a strange temple after losing... More

Old dog, older war.
First contact
Reinforcements
City name
The kingdoms call
CFVY anyone
The spy and the tower
Music question
Atlas vs UNSC
Choice
Voting closed
The talk
The arrivals
Harvest season
Order in the court!
War and love
Broker deal
The end of the deal
The burning
Character creation
Tanks
Space battle
Dropping into Atlas
Tanks
Happy thanksgiving
Teaser
The reclamation pt1
Question
Stuck
Stuck 2.0
The reclamation pt2
Ark
Revision
Merry christmas and happy holdiays

The final fight

5.7K 70 46
By Warfan100

Atlas 0400 hours
Trevor POV

I was in a house on the frontline in the rich sector of the city. Me and some others were coordinating the invasion of Atlas and sending troops and supplies where they were needed. But people couldn't do anything since the grimm attacked us a few hours after our drop.

"Would someone just give me a goddamn report!" I yelled.

"Sir all frontline units are slowly pushing up. It seems that Atlas forces are doing hit and run tactics. There are very few heavy defenses left for them to use. Marines are holding the walls and stopping grimm from entering the city but they need more soldiers and ammo. Our army like I said are slowly pushing. ODST's are going to be dropped in a circle pattern behind high concentrations of enemy soldiers to incircle them." A Major said.

"What reserve units do we have in sector 8?" I asked.

"The 10th armor battalion, 2nd infantry battalion, 7th ODST battalion which just got done with an encirclement and 3rd Jager battalion." Another Major said.

"Send the 7th ODST's and the 3rd Jagers to help the marines. Tell the 10th and 2nd to have 30 minutes of rest before we switch them out for another battalion." I said.

"Sir the second division just broke through the poor sector and are moving towards the middle sector. National guard units are moving in to get things restored to the poor sector so we can start moving people in." A person yelled.

"Sir we a ship coming towards Atlas!" A person yelled.

"Whose ship!" I yelled.

"Shit it's a covenant frigate!" The person yelled.

"Radioman tell Mores that we an enemy frigate coming straight towards us. We need them to take that son of a bitch out now! If that landed troops we will have a harder fight and many more people will die!" I yelled.

"General it's sending a message to the other covenant ships." An A.I. whose destination isYork.

"Read it." I said.

"Truth, Truth, Truth." York said.

"It's calling for help." I said to myself.

"Sir?"

"It's calling for help. Get the admiral and his fleet here and send him that message. These sons of bitchs got a prophet." I said.

"But I thought the prophet of Truth was killed?" A soldier said.

"He was but they apparently got a replacement." I said. "Status of our fleet?"

"Moving to engage." A person said.

"Sir all Atlas forces are falling back to the council chambers and the Snchee Manor." A person yelled.

"Let's finish this fight up and help the navy beat these split jaw SOB's." I said. "Bring the counselors and Jacquee Schnee to me when they are arrested, along with any other V.I.P. Tell all of the soldiers that we have covenant forces on approach to our location. I want us battle ready for them."

"Yes sir!" Everyone yelled back.

'Where the hell is the admiral!' I thought as the building shook from an explosion. "The fuck was that?"

"White fang forces are attacking us sir." A private said over the comms while firing her weapon.

"Everyone that can fight grab a gun and show these sons of bitches what happens when you piss off the best of the UNSC." I said as I grabbed a chaingun and jogged outside to see 2 companies of marines and army troopers ready. "Soldiers! Remember our oath when we joined our great military. Look to those besides you. To those in front and behind you. To Those that are somewhere else. We will fight tooth and nail. We will fight when our blades are dull. We will fight when we have no ammo left. We will fight when our fists hurt and our feet broken. We fight for the people. We fight for humans and Faunus. We fight for our brothers and sisters. Our mothers and fathers. To those that have died and those that are about to. To those unborn and those that live in this world. May those in the halls of Valhalla look down on us today, to see that we have done them proud. Win for those that have died during our fight to live in peace. Now forward into victory!"

Harvest 3rd POV

After Jaune and Blake got done with their play date they cleaned up and met up with Jaune's mother and sisters. "Are you sure your okay sweetheart."

"I'm sure mom. Trevor beat him up pretty hard before I laid a hand on him." Jaune said.

"What are you going to do with him?"

"That's up to the court. Although if I had to guess he would be tried for 2 counts of attempted murder, assault on a UNSC General and the leader of the UNSC and threats towards people. So life in prison without a chance at parole." Jaune said.

"Good. After what he did to this family I'm glad."

"So Blake, Jaune how is the relationship coming?"

"It's going well." Blake said. "Although Velvet is sad that she couldn't see Jaune."

"She knows I'll make it up to her." Jaune said. "So what are you 8 doing here?"

"We were wondering if you would let us live in the city?" His mother asked. After a few seconds he responded.

"Yeah you can. Although the paperwork might be a pain in the ass since you have to write down all your information and why you want to live here. I'll move the paperwork forward but it will take time so you should start packing." Jaune said.

"We already are." His mother said.

"I should have known. Well I can set you guys up in my place until we find you guys a house." Jaune said.

"Where will you be staying?" Taylor asked.

"My cabin on the Wisconsin. With everything going on it's best that I stay close." Jaune replied.

"Jaune." Jillion said pouting. Before anything else could be said Eva appeared.

"Admiral the General is requesting reinforcements. Covenant forces breached Atlas and his forces are stretched to thin."

"What about Mores?" Jaune asked.

"His fleet destroyed the covenant ship but they was a message deciphered." Eva replied. "Though we must play it in private."

"Go Jaune. We will be safe here." His mother said.

"I'll be back." Jaune said before hugging his family. "Blake I'm sorry but." Blake then kissed him for a few seconds.

"I believe in you. Just go say his to Velvet." Blake said.

"I will. Eva tell the navy to get ready." Jaune said before jogging away.

"Yes sir." Eva said.

"So Blake. Am I going to be an aunt soon?" Michelle teased as Blake turned red.

Cruiser Wisconsin 3rd POV. Next morning

"Sir  Atlas forces have one strong hold left and mercenaries are holding the Schnee major. The white fang forces have been crushed and we contained the covenant forces to this part of the walls. Reinforcements from the admiral arrived in time or we would have had to pull back and let some force recapture our ground." A marine major said.

"What about the grimm?" A ODST Major asked.

"Dead." Trevor stated as he rubbed his left shoulder.

"How's the arm?" A nearby medic asked as she checked on a marine that got stabbed in the waist.

"Hurts." Trevor replied.

"Well it should. You punched through the glass cockpit of a Paladin then proceeded to punch him to death. I'm surprised your arm isn't broken." The medic said.

"Trevor is a hard ass ODST. I'll take more than some glass and flesh to stop him." Jaune said as he walked into the room wearing his spartan armor. "Ready for round 2?"

"Thought you never asked." Trevor said as he got up from the table. "Okay listen up we will be infiltrating the Schnee Manor and capture Jacque Schnee and anyone else that surrenders. All others are dead. You will drop in via pod drop."

"Any questions." Jaune said as no one answered. "Good, move out." Soon everyone got into a drop pod.

"Troopers listen up. The first one to bring me Jacquee Schnee alive gets 2 weeks of paid leave." Trevor said. "I want a video since I get the fun of pushing the Atlas military all the way to hell. Make me proud troopers."

"What are we waiting for. Let's go get us some leave time people!" Chan yelled as other ODST's joined him.

A minute later and the pods were launched. 200 pods were aimed right for the Schnee Manor. When the pods landed the troopers got out and eliminated or captured.any mercenaries they saw.

Jaune POV

When I landed I got out and check my surroundings to see no one. I noticed I landed in the courtyard. When I got out of the pod, mercs started to shoot my back. I turned around to kill them when they were blown up from an ODST that had a rocket launcher.

Small battles were appearing all over the mansion as UNSC and SDC mercs faught. I myself encountered those that were willing to die for a few lien. So I pulled out my Magnum and shot them in the chest while walking through the front door.

If they were behind, I didn't care since their round didn't do anything to the armor and little damage to the shields. Not to mention Trevor's ODST's were behind me clearing the mansion. It didn't take long until I reach Jauqee's office. In front of the two doors were guard with melee weapons.

I sighed as I pulled out my knives and threw them. The guards fell down with knives in both of their heads. I kicked open the door to see Jauqee sitting behind his desk with his eyes closed a bottles of alcohol around him. He looked up as I walked up to him and smashed his head into his desk knocking him out for those that died. I then dragged him to the courtyard where ODST's held those that surrendered and Jauqee's son Whitley.

"Sir mansion is secure." A ODST sergeant said.

"Good. Let's send them to the brig or the ships and help out the general." I said.

"Actually sir that won't be needed. Atlas surrendered an hour ago. Those that didn't surrender were part of a human terrorist group called knights of the future." The sergeant replied and I looked at him in shock through my visor.

"Okay. Let's take the V.I.P.s back to Harvest for their trail." I replied as the sergeant grinned and saluted before leaving to his men. "I'm getting too old for this."

"No your not my child." A woman's voice said. I jumped around and noticed that I wasn't on remnant. I was on some weird white platform. "Who's there? Show yourself!" Soon a lady descended from the clouds.

"I am the Librarian Jaune Arc." The Librarian said

"You know who I am?" I asked.

"I know all my children." The Librarian said. She then pulled a T shaped object. "This is the key to Remnant."

"The key to Remnant? What does that mean?" I asked.

"Remnant was not always populated by you humans, faunus or these promethean abominations called grimm. This was our home world. And you are the last of us Jaune Arc." The Librarian said.

"But how. I was born from human parents. You forerunners died so long ago." I said.

"No we did not. Your mother is my child." The Librarian said as shocked stepped back in shock.

"W what?" I asked stunned.

"Yes and your are my grandson. Take this key and raise the fleet of Forerunner warships under the crust of this planet and rebuild our empire. Make the galaxy a place for peace. My other creation failed." The Librarian said. Before I could ask what she meant I was back on remnant with the key in my hand.

"Impossible." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361 73 63
Twenty years after the end of the Cyborg War, the last cyborgs try to hijack a starship on its way to terraform an alien world. They want the new col...
2K 208 40
(Team Crafted fanfiction) They were all born for one purpose - to save the world. But when plans fall apart, will they survive?
6.6K 111 16
A human is frozen in time as humanity heads for extinction. Waking up 12,000 years later, discovering they are the only human left in existence, but...
126K 5.3K 177
5 individual worlds. 5 different ships, all having gone through challenge after challenge. 5 different paths...all converge onto one. When a threat t...