Be My Mistake (2YEON)

By nojambrostan

Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she... More

...
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxiii
xxiv
xxv (M)
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii (M)
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi (1)
xxxvii (2)
A/N :)
Not an Epilogue

xxii

3.5K 155 77
By nojambrostan

Nayeon's POV

After I had that conversation with Jeongyeon, the next day I went to the dormitory's office and informed the assigned person to transfer my room again.

"Aish, Im Nayeon. Why do you keep on transferring?" The assigned person complained as I informed her about my request again.

"It's a long story, ma'am." I flashed an awkward smile.

She seemed irritated as she inputs something on the computer. "It's all set now. Just inform Son Chaeyoung about your transfer. You can go now."

I bowed for respect and thanked her. I already texted Chaeyoung and I'll be meeting her outside our dorm building. I went there after dealing with the dormitory office.

It didn't take me longer to wait for Chaeyoung. After 10 minutes, she arrived still with an expressionless stuck on her face. "Hey, Chaeng." I greeted her first.

"What's up, unnie?"

"Well," I led her to the bench for us to sit. "You see, Jeongyeon wants me to get to her room," I told her word by word.

"Okay, done. You can transfer whenever you want." Chaeyoung abruptly responded. She was about to go but I stopped her, "Wait, really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm done dealing with her. She hurt Mina. So what's the fuss of dealing with her. Plus, go comfort, your damn best friend." She hissed.

"That's not fair, Chaeng. You haven't heard anything from her yet." I argued.

"For what? Mina already told me how fucked up Jeongyeon unnie did. She liked someone else in the middle of having a relationship with Mina, right?" Chaeyoung sounded annoyed.

"W-well, y-yeah-" I didn't get to finish.

"See? Tsk. I have to go and pack. You can transfer tonight if you want." She then left without hearing me anymore.

"That's kinda bit bitchy of her." I hissed under my breath. "She doesn't need to be rude." I sighed feeling annoyed with Chaeyoung's attitude. What's up with people showing their real selves?

At least I get to transfer to Jeongyeon's room again. The bell rang telling me that my break was done. I went back to my building and attended my class.

- - -

During the evening, Chaeyoung informed me that her things were already set, I did as well. After I had my class, I went back to my room and packed. I haven't told Dahyun about it since she was busy rehearsing again.

Chaeyoung texted me again that she'll be staying at Momo's room for the meantime with her stuff. I guess she was avoiding me after that attitude earlier this day.

After packing everything, Dahyun came home already and flustered with all of my boxes piling up. "Dahyunie, I have to transfer again. Mianhae." I told her embarrassed about my unexpected transfer again.

"It's okay, unnie." She smiled.

"I'm sorry if I caused you too much trouble here." I apologized again.

"Ani, I had fun though." She chuckled. "Anyways, Chaeyoung will be back here?"

"Yeah, she's in Momo's room right now waiting for me to be done. I'll start bringing this to my room." Dahyun just nodded and I went out carrying with me my luggage.

I told Jeongyeon about the transfer and she was happy knowing it was done quickly. She explained to me she can't help me now since she'll be out with Jihyo doing some school works.

When everything was set and transferred, I get to unpack all of my stuff and be back in my old bed. Well, what can I say? I'm so whipped to Jeongyeon that I get to do this quickly. And you are one soft and weak woman when it comes to her. My mind chimed in.

Hours later, I already settled myself to bed since it was getting late. But Jeongyeon wasn't home yet. I didn't bother eating my dinner while ago because of the exhaustion of all the packing and unpacking. It's a good thing that I don't have that much stuff anymore.

Some of my things since freshman year was already sent them back to our house just this summer. I don't want to burden and trouble myself anymore so I can focus more on my studies.

And holy fuck, speaking of studies. I still have a test tomorrow. I quickly got up from be and went to my study table to scan through my notes and might as well study a little.

A few minutes of writing, reading, analyzing and familiarizing stuff from my book, laptop, and notebook, Jeongyeon already arrived.

"You're here," Jeongyeon flashed a wide smile as she went inside.

"Yeah," I chuckled. "How's your thing with Jihyo?" I asked her. She was laying her stuff to her space and crashed herself on the floor.

"Tiring. Jihyo and I had this huge report to be done the next day. I can't help but stress out because of that stupid professor of ours who has been a pain in the ass since the first day." She complained and groaned in annoyance.

"Don't stress yourself too much. You still have time tomorrow to prepare." I flashed a light smile to encourage her.

"Yeah," she stood up and went over my table. "How about you? What are you doing? It's getting late. Get some rest." She asked while resting her chin on the table like a little kid curious about an adult's business.

"I have a test tomorrow. I'm finishing everything up." I closed my stuff and settled on the table. "And you, prepare for bed. You're still early tomorrow." I ordered her.

"Ne, Nayeon unnie." Jeongyeon playfully answered. Then she ran through the bathroom and did her business.

While I went back to my bed and prepared myself to sleep. I tried stopping my eyes closing as I waited for Jeongyeon. However, my body failed me. I didn't notice I already slept as I saw myself in a dream.

Jeongyeon's POV

As I was drying my hair with a towel, I went out of the bathroom to check up on Nayeon. I wanted to have a small chat with her first before heading to sleep. But sadly, she was already snoring when I was about to call her attention.

My eyes scanned through the room and smiled like an idiot realizing that she was indeed back in our room. I know it's been a tough ride since that day I broke up with Mina but I know deep down I can handle it as long as I'm with Nayeon.

I went over to her bed and observed how peaceful Nayeon looked when she sleeps. Probably because of that exhausting relocating of her stuff back, she's in deep sleep that her Xylitol teeth were showing. Her mouth was half-open and snored like a dude.

"Aigoo, Nayeon. Sorry if I didn't get to help you earlier," I whispered quietly trying not to wake her. I caressed her hair that was blocking her forehead. "I'll make it up to you. And thank you for doing this." I smiled and realized that I get to spend more time with her.

Nayeon's face wrinkled maybe because I disturbed her sleep. She shifted her body on the side and tucked in herself while hugging a pillow. I laughed silently witnessing her cute gesture.

When I was done with my routine, I went to bed as well and dozed off already. I closed my eyes and drifted myself to dreamland with a huge smile stuck on my face. Of course, I'm kidding.

- - -

It's the day of my reporting with Jihyo and I can't help but panic a little. Of course, it's not little I'm already panicking as fuck knowing Jihyo hasn't arrived yet. That woman will give me a heart attack if 5 minutes later she's still not here.

However, our class doesn't start until half an hour though, but we still need to prepare and must go through the run over before having our actual report.

I started to pace back and forth as I waited for Jihyo to arrive. I waited for her in our dormitory's lobby feeling pissed off and worried.

"Jeongyeon!" I suddenly heard Jihyo's voice. "S-sorry," she was catching her breath like she ran a mile. "My laptop broke a while ago. I was scanning the presentation we prepared but then a virus was detected so now it won't turn on." She explained in an alarmed tone.

Holy shit! No! I wasn't able to respond instantly as I can't feel my tongue. It felt like my brain was lagging too because if the sudden bad news Jihyo brought me.

"Jeongyeon!" Jihyo snapped her fingers to call out my attention.

Then luckily, I went back to my senses. "Fuck!!!" I shouted. "Why now???" I internally cried and gone wild. But I need to calm down and think straight.

"Ottoke?" Jihyo asked.

"Wait, did you save our presentation in a flash drive?" I asked her.

"No, I didn't but I sent it to our professor through email. So maybe we could still retrieve it." Then both us already calmed as we realize there's still a glimpse of hope.

"Now, we only need a laptop. I don't have my laptop with me since I fucking left it at my house." I hissed remembering that I forgot to bring it since that small camping I had with Nayeon.

Right, Nayeon. I looked at my watch and it was already past lunchtime. So probably she's done with her class.

"Wait, I'll call Nayeon." I took my phone quickly and dialed her phone.

"Hello, Nayeon?" Good thing she answered fast.

"Yeah, Jeongie. What's up?"

"Where are you? Can we borrow your laptop? There's unexpected bad news about Jihyo's laptop so we can't use it. And I left mine at home. Can we use yours?" I asked while crossing my fingers.

"Of course, Jeongyeon. But I brought it with me and I'm still here in my building. I have a business here with some people. Can we meet halfway?"

"Yeah, sure. Just meet me outside the cafeteria." She agreed on it and ended the call.

"Nayeon's not coming so I'm coming to her to get the laptop. You go ahead in our classroom and I'll be there. I'll get going." I instructed Jihyo again and went out of the building running. The cafeteria is just near to Nayeon's building and ours too.

As I arrived at the meeting place, my breathing felt like hell and dying because of that running I did. I'm already out of shape. Fuck Jihyo's laptop. Then my tiredness faded as I saw Nayeon with the laptop carrying on her chest.

Yeppeuda. I internally slapped when I started drooling over my best friend.

"You're all sweaty," she said while looking at me in disgust.

"I was in a hurry, thank you very much," I responded in sarcasm.

"Wipe all your sweat, Jeongyeon. You're a mess right now." She kept on judging my panic look.

"Don't have time. And thank you for this." I thanked her after she handed me the laptop. "You're a lifesaver," I grinned.

"Wait," Nayeon stopped me first and grabbed her handkerchief from her pocket. She slowly wiped all the sweats that were dripping on my face. "Keep this," she meant with her hanky.

"Now, go. It's almost time. You might get late. Good luck!" She said. I nodded in response and turned my back to run back to my building.

However, as I made my way to my building, I saw three people glaring at me like I did something awful and inappropriate. Chaeyoung, Momo, and Mina were standing at one place judging the shit out of me. They all saw me with Nayeon a few minutes back.

But because I had no time in fighting or responding back, I avoided their way and run to another direction to keep my dignity quite safer this period.

Okay, Chaeyoung just posted something on IG and got me screaming when she was lowkey playing "wish you were gay" by Billie Eilish before the small clip she had with Mina. Ahhhh!!! I stan this gaaaay 😍❤

Here's an update anyway. Hahaha. Please, don't forget to vote and comment!
- 단팥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 11.8K 61
*COMPLETED* Kang Y/N isn't the usual 21 year old university student that you would come across. She's quite the rebellious type and definitely likes...
23.9K 1K 44
Chaeyoung sadly looks down. "When I left for Europe five years ago... I think my heart wasn't with me. I think I left my heart here in Korea. And it...
27.4K 1.3K 21
❝𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚.❞ In which Yoo Jeongyeon, a no boyfriend or girlfriend since birth, lived her college life with Son...
2.9K 173 19
Mina and Chaeyoung were always too busy to worry about soulmates. Mina was knee-deep into her medical science degree program at Korea University and...