Ineffable | Ninjago x Reader

De nishfuyu

ɪɴᴇꜰꜰᴀʙʟᴇ: ᴛᴏᴏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ. Being the twin sister of Jay walker is... Mai multe

Rise of the snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never trust a snake
Can of worms
The snake king
Tick tock
Once bitten, twice shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The green ninja
All of nothing
Rise of the great devourer
Day of the great devourer
Darkness shall rise
Pirates vs. ninja
Double trouble
Ninjaball run
Child's play
Wrong place, wrong time
The stone army
The day Ninjago stood still
The last voyage
Island of darkness
The last hope
Return of the overlord
Rise of the spinjitzu master
The surge
The art of the silent fist
Blackout
The curse of the golden master
Enter the digiverse
Codename: Arcturus
The void
The titanium ninja
The invitation
Only one can remain
Versus
Ninja roll
Spy for a spy
Spellbound
The forgotten element
The day of the dragon
The greatest fear of all
The corridor of elders
Winds of change
Ghost Story
Stiix and Stones
The Temple on Haunted Hill
Peek-a-boo
Kingdom Come
The Crooked Path
Grave Danger
Curseworld, part I
Curseworld, Part II
Fangirl Plague
Infamous
Public Enemy Number One
Enkrypted
Misfortune Rising
On a Wish and a Prayer
My dinner with Nadakhan
Wishmasters
Operation Land Ho!
The Way Back
Day of The Departed
The Hands of Time
The Hatching
A Time of Traitors
Scavengers
The Attack
Secrets Discovered
Pause and Effect
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea
Lost in Time
The Mask of Deception
The Jade Princess
The Oni and the Dragon
Snake Jaguar
Dead Man's Squall
The Quiet One
Game of Masks
Dread on Arrival
True Potential
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago
Firstbourne
Iron & Stone
Radio Free Ninjago
How to Build a Dragon

A Line in the Sand

1.4K 44 61
De nishfuyu

Season 7, episode 5. (Episode 69 of the whole series) (Okay I'll not.)

Words: 2,1K

(Warning: This sucks.)

Blunck watches as the Vermillion Army steals metal from the Junkyard.

"Yes! Keep it coming! Can't disappoint Commander Macchia. No, not the Hands of Time's pet." Blunck said to himself, as Ed came driving by in a small construction crane.

"I reserve the right to refuse service to you!" He shouted, and Edna walked out of the trailer, holding a broom.

She wiped some small snakes away with it, "I don't think they saw your sign in the front window, honey." 

The twins reached the Junkyad, and Jay and Y/n jumped out of their vehicles, "Take your fangs off our parents," Jay said, zapping a Vermillion. "You darn dirty snakes!" He added. 

"Mom! Dad! Are you okay?" Y/n asked, before using her powers to blow a snake away.

"Oh, well, I'm now very late for my quilting circle." Edna replied, sighing.

"The Ninja's mustn't interfere. Get over there and take them down." Blunch demanded, and two snakes went to push the small construction crane Ed was in. 

"Whoa, whoa!" He fell, but just in time, Jay saved him. "Oh, what's happening? These fellas came out of nowhere and started grabbing things." Ed complained, as he walked to Edna and Y/n.

"Yeah, they do that." Y/n replied, blowing a Vermillion away.

A snake tried to take Edna's broom from her, "Oh! Now that's rude!" Edna yelled, and Jay zapped the snake.

"Don't worry, we won't let anything happen to you. I'm gonna get you both out of here on my bike." Jay sees his bike was taken apart. "Argh!"

"What about my- Nevermind." Y/n stopped talking after she saw her bike taken apart as well.

"Message received, Commander Machia. Vermillion Warriors, we're leaving. Take the builder, now." Blunch ordered.

"Vermillion Warriors? Really? That's what they're calling—Hey!" Jay growled at a Samurai who nudged him.

Ed was held by a Vermillion, "Let go of me! Watch it!" Jay saves just in time knocked the snake into a car, but he took himself with it. Blunch threw a couple of cars off the piles of junk. They fell on Y/n, who was already holding one in the sky with her powers. But this became too much and she got stuck inbetween the cars.

"Take her, she may be a builder also." Blunch ordered, pointing at Edna.

"Wait, wait! I don't like to go anywhere without my purse! Aah!" A crane took Edna, who was screaming.

"Edna!"

"Put me down! Aah! Help!"

Jay managed to free himself, and ran in the direction of the crane, "Mom! Hang on, I'm coming! Gotta form my dragon. Come on, Jay. You can do this. You can do this. I can't do this, I'm too freaked!"

"There's meatloaf in the freezer, honey!" Edna shouted lastly, before disappearing out of sight.

"Ugh." The Blue Ninja groaned, and then noticed he didn't see his sister. "Sis!" Jay ran towards the pile of cars. He tried to push one away, but at that moment she had managed to climb her way out.

"Oh thank the First Spinjitzu Master." Jay exclaimed, relieved.

"You think some cars could've stopped me?" Y/n asked, climbing down the pile.

"Ofcourse not, I know you can take care of yourself." Jay's mood then changed, "Oh, I just promised nothing was gonna hurt you guys! And now they've taken Mom!"

"It's going to be fine." Ed reassured, "I'm sure you two will come up with a way to save the day." 

"Yeah? How can you be sure?" Jay asked, curiously.

"Well, because you have every other time the forces of evil have descended on this place." Ed said, making Jay groan. "Just remember what we say in the scrap metal business. "Keep your emotions under control and focus on the problem at hand."" Ed quoted.

"Do you actually say that?" Y/n questioned, stiffling a laugh.

"Ah, it's a surprisingly harsh business, daughter. The important thing is, we raised you to never give up." 

Jay sighs, "You're right. we're going after Mom."

"That's the spirit, son!" Ed exclaimed.

Jay then remembers their vehicles are destroyed, "Where's the nearest bus stop?" He asked.

"Ahem. Hold on. I have something here that might be useful. Something that doesn't require a bus pass." Ed started to walk towards a covered thing.

"Now, normally, I don't believe in giving birthday gifts early, but your mother is in danger, so I'm gonna make an exception." He uncovers it, revealing a motorbike. "Like it? I built it myself. And I, uhh, still need to make the second one."

"Um..." Jay sits on it but it falls apart, "I've got some ideas for a few modifications. If that's okay."

"Only if you let me help."

The Vermillion and Ninja, except Jay and Y/n, made it to the Sea of Sand.

"Lovely morning for a ride in the desert." Blunck exclaimed, as they make their way to the Slo-Mo-Blade.

"It's too blasted hot!" Raggmunk complained.

"Yes, but it's a dry heat." 

"You see, this is why I wanted my purse. I keep a bottle of water in it. Hydration is important!" Edna yelled at the snakes.

Cole and the others approached the Vermillions, "I don't see the Time Blade, but—They have Jay and Y/n's mom!"

"That must be why they both left so suddenly. But, where is they?" Nya asked

Lloyd flew above the Master of Water, "We have to worry about that later. There's still a chance to get to the Time Blade first. Split up!"

After a while of dodging the Vermillion, Zane scanned the area.

"We're approaching the Time Blade!" He informed Nya, as a cart from Mega Monster Amusement Park crashed into them.

"Oh, Nya! So nice to see you, dearie." Edna exclaimed, as she drove past the Water and Ice ninja.

"Ninja, I have just the thing for you!" Raggmunk takes out some snakes, "Snakey-snake-snake!" He throws snakes at them and they one by one crash. 

The Vermillion now had a clear field for the blade, "The Time Blade, yes! Come to Raggmunk." The commander yelled, excited, as they're getting closer.

"Hey! Why should you get the credit? Mine!"

"The Time Blade! No!" Lloyd shouted, as they run towards the Vermillion.

Raggmunk managed to get the Time Blade first, and held it up proudly. "Yes! I got it! Oh, it feels better than I could ever have imagined."

"Oh, can I hold it? Let me hold it!" Blunck reached out for it, but Raggmunk kept the Blade away from him.

Raggmunk then turned to the running ninja, "What's the rush, little fools?" He fires at the Ninja, who ducked, and he instead slowed down one of their own vehicles.

"Nice shot." Blunck sacrastically replied.

"It's my first time!"

"Yes! We still have a chance! Move, move, move!" Lloyd said, and they continue their way.

"Let me show you how it's done!" Blunck exclaimed, just as the Ninja want to do Spinjitzu.

"Ninja- gooo!" They said the last part in slow motion.

"Lucky shot." Raggmunt retorted, then turned to the Vermillion, "Tear them apart." The Snakes surrounded the Ninja.

"Oh, no!" Lloyd said in slow motion.

"We're doomed!" Kai added, and the bubble bursts, freeing them. Jay, Y/n and Ed made their way to the Time Blade, with the upgraded motorbike.

"Now, Jay, there's a speed limit." Ed complained to Jay, who was driving.

"Mom is in trouble!" Y/n replied.

"And there are times it's okay to ignore it. Hit it, son!" 

"Huh?" Blunck confused looked at the three coming their way.

"I hope you brought water!" Edna yelled to them.

Blunck smirked, "Water won't help him." He held up the Slo-Mo blade, ready to use it.

"What are you doing? You're also gonna slow all of us!" Raggmunk retorted.

"Exactly." Blunck replied, slamming the blade into the ground. The Vermillion and Ninja both are slowed down.

"What is that?" Jay asked and tried to brake, but they still drove into it. Everything went slo-mo and the got out again, but crashed into a rock.

"Y/n!" Cole shouted in slo-mo, concerned.

"Son! Daughter!" Edna also yelled.

They picked themselves from the ground, and Jay got ready to hop on, "Stay here, Dad." He instructed.

Y/n was about to go onto the bike too, but got stopped by The Master of Lightning as well. "You too, sis."

"W-what are you gonna do?" She asked.

"It's like dad said: never give up." The Blue Ninja replied, smiling.  "Lightning speed." He mouthed, making her nod.

"Well, son, that's before I saw everyone slow to a snail's pace." Ed retorted.

"Which is why we modified the bike." Jay motioned to the bike.

"Oh."

"Lightning speed!" Jay exclaimed, driving into the slo-mo buble. He grabbed his mother and knocked the Blade out of Blunck's hands, making them go back to normal speed.

"Way to go, Jay!" Cole yelled.

"Talk about making a comeback!" Kai added.

Jay zooms away, unable to slow down the bike, "Sorry I left you before, can't stop. Please help my dad and get the Blade! See you back at the Temple!" He shouted, taking off. Y/n decided this was her time to jump in, and snatched the blade from the ground just before Raggmunk could.

"Looking for this? Catch!" She exclaimed, throwing it towards Kai, who caught it. The Vermillions around them all turned to the Fire Ninja.

"Take it if ya want it!" Kai threw it to Zane, who also caught it.

"Whoops." He taunted, before throwing it to Nya.

"Over here!"

"Haha! Close!"

"Nope. Almost!"

Lloyd interrupted the game, by snatching the Blade from the sky. "Guys, quit messing around! We got the Blade! Let's get out of here!" He started to run back towards their vehicles.

Kai sighed, slowly following the Green Ninja, "Remember how I said I like the way Lloyd is taking charge?"

"Yeah." Nya replied.

"You did?" Y/n asked.

"Yep, but I take it back."

"After them! Go, go, go! Get the Time Blade!" Bunck ordered the Vermillion, who climbed into their vehicles, starting to follow the Ninja.

Kai almost trips on a Vermillion's helmet, "There's that symbol again!" He said to himself, taking the helmet.

"Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!" Y/n pulled Kai with her, because he was slowing down a lot.

Nya glanced at the Vermillion coming their way, "We're not gonna make it! We don't have enough time!"

Lloyd looked at the Blade, "Yes we do. Everyone, behind me! We have all the time we need!" Everyone gets behind him and he uses the Blade on the Vermillion, slowing them down.

Ed stared at the bubble in awe, before Lloyd returned for him.

"Come on, Mr. Walker. That time bubble won't last long!" He said and Ed ran with him towards their vehicles.

"Will it last long enough for us to get these heaps in the shop for repairs?" Ed asked, looking at the broken vehicles.

"Probably not."

Lloyd pointed at the jet, "The Supersonic Raider Jet!"

"The only damage to the jet is the port wing, which I can stabilize." Zane said, after scanning the Jet for any problems.

"Everybody else in!" Lloyd instructed, and they went in.

Cole was in the front seat, and slowly made the jet fly, "No, no, no!" He made a sharp turn to left, almost crashing into a rock, "Pull up, pull up! Pull up, pull up!" He managed to fly upright, and they started to make their way to the Temple. 

"You call this stabilizing?" Cole complained to Zane, who sat on the wing.

"I'm trying!"

"Try harder!" Cole exclaimed.

The Vermillion are freed from the bubble, "Ah! What are we going to tell the Hands of Time?"

"The moon was in our eyes?" Blunck replied to Raggmunk, shrugging.

"That's...not bad. Actually, yeah, let's go with that."

Lloyd smiled proudly, "We did it! We got the Time Blade! We finally caught a break!"

"Nice work, Lloyd." Y/n complimented, also smiling.

"Did you guys see Jay take off on that bike? He was like greased lightning." Nya joked, but nobody laughed.

"What? He had grease on his face. And he's the Lightning Ninja. Aw, come on! You would have laughed if Jay said it." 

"No, no, we wouldn't." Kai replied to his sister.

"Maybe."

Ed spoke up, "I, uh, I thought it was funny, Nya."

"Thank you, Mr. Walker."

Season 7 is pretty boring. Change my mind. 

Vote for who you want Y/n to end up with:

Cole: Comment here;

Kai: Comment here;

See you in the next chapter!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

20.1K 366 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...
512 11 14
Lloyd x fem! reader ninjago universe/ AU At the start ya'll are 15. This doesn't follow the OG plot
1.1K 56 28
"That's it?" Kai asked. Zane started thinking. "Well today, every time I looked at her I forgot I was a nindroid. She makes me feel normal and I lik...
84.3K 2.3K 19
[Sequel to Alliance] Sister to the master of Lightning? Ha. Try caretaker of the master of depression. Im sorry, I do really love him. After he bec...