Daddy Hyunjin | Seungjin [Und...

By seungjined

A story in which- Kim Seungmin got pregnant and Hwang Hyunjin is the father. By: Seungjined, 2020 More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
epilogue
Special Chapter Part 1
Special Chapter Part 2

Chapter 1

31.6K 1.3K 2.3K
By seungjined

"Thank you for coming, here's your order," As he handed the order to the customer in front of him, Seungmin smiled warmly.

"Have a nice day," he added as the customer returned his smile before turning back and leaving the shop.

Seungmin's smile faded as he sighed and turned around to walk into the employee's room to change from his work clothes into his fresh casual clothes after the last customer of the afternoon had left. The next worker entered the room after he finished changing and arranging his belongings.

"Hello, Seungmin!" says Renjun. Seungmin hummed and muttered a soft "Hi, Renjun," as Renjun walked into his locker to put his belongings inside.

"Are you going home?" Renjun asked before closing his locker door, holding out a paper bag to Seungmin. "Jeno told me to bring you some cookies that Jaemin had baked. I'm confident he'll enjoy it."

Seungmin smiled as he took the paper bag from the latter, wearing his backpack. "Thank you; I was planning on getting him something to eat, but I guess I'll just give him this. Less money spent, " He giggled as he gripped the paper bag's handle.

"Tell that cute little one hello from uncle Renjun," Renjun laughed and waved his hands at Seungmin, who did the same, before saying a soft "I will," and exiting the employee's room and out of the shop.

Seungmin walked to the bus stop, relieved that he would be able to board the bus that was almost leaving. He sat on the window seat, watching the bustling street outside. He arrived at his destination in seven minutes and tapped his card as he exited the bus. He'll have to walk for another five minutes to get to his place.

"Good afternoon, ahjussi," Seungmin greeted the guard of his old apartment building, bowing slightly.

"Good afternoon, Seungmin. How are you doing today?" The guard returned the greeting cheerfully. As he approached the gate, Seungmin let out a small chuckle.

"Still the same hectic day at the coffee shop, ahjussi," he replied as he waved goodbye to the guard and walked to the stairwell, he got his door key from his jean pocket and climbed up to the second floor.

He inserted the key and turned it, hearing the clicking sound before pushing the door open; silence greeted him as he removed his shoes and placed them neatly to the side of the entrance.

"I'm home," he announced as he entered the small living room and sat down on the sofa with his backpack and paper bag. As he looked around, his brow furrowed in confusion; no one was responding to him, which was unusual. When he returned home, his apartment was always noisy.

"Jisung?" he called for his friend as he stood up and look around again.

He was so preoccupied with calling out and thinking that they had left and gone somewhere that he failed to notice a small figure emerge from the kitchen and slowly walk behind him in silence.

"Jin— oh my goodness!" Seungmin shrieked when he felt two small arms hugging his legs while he was calling out.

"Papa!" Seungmin sighed and smiled with relief as his child let go and walked in front of him, raising his arms and signaling his papa to carry him.

"Jino," Seungmin said as he carried the baby and kissed his cheeks, making the baby laugh. "Where is your uncle Jisung? You two are making fun of me again," He scolded the baby jokingly, booping his nose.

"Uncle Jiji," the baby said, laughing and clapping his hands excitedly as he pointed behind Seungmin.

"Hey, thanks for taking care of Jino, hope he behaved," Seungmin rolled his eyes as he greeted his friend, who was walking towards him and his son with a cheeky grin.

"It's nothing," Jisung said, pinching both of Jino's cheeks as he cooed, "who wouldn't want to take care of this cute little fella?" The baby giggled and hugged Seungmin, his face buried in his Papa's shoulder.

"Sweetie, I have something for you, uncle Jaemin baked cookies for you again," Seungmin said to his son, who immediately raised his head, causing the two adults to laugh.

"Cookies? Uncle Nana's cookies are Jino's favorite!" The baby smiled brightly.

"Aigoo, before you have them, let's have dinner first, okay, baby?" Jino smiled and nodded enthusiastically as Seungmin reminded him. "Yes, papa!" says the child.

"Are you staying for dinner?" Seungmin asked, only to be met with an apologetic smile from Jisung.

"I can't," Jisung replied, "I'll be out with Minho." Jino's face lit up when his uncle Minho was mentioned.

The baby muttered, "Jino misses uncle Minmin," and Jisung cooed and pinched the baby's cheek. "Next time, I and your uncle Minmin will pay you a visit," he assured Jino.

"Yay!" exclaimed the baby, clapping his hands.

While still carrying Jino, Seungmin watched as Jisung went to get his backpack from the sofa and walked him towards the apartment door.

"Will you be available to look after Jino tomorrow? My shift will last from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m," Seungmin inquired, hoping for a positive response from Jisung.

Jisung gave a warm smile. "Of course," Jisung replied, "I'll see if Minho can come with me so Jino can see him." Seungmin breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much, Jisung," Seungmin expressed his gratitude. Jisung smiled warmly at him.

"You're always welcome; it's difficult to care for a child alone if you don't have a high-paying job. I'll lend a helping hand for as long as I'm able, Seungmin. After all, we're best friends," Seungmin was moved by Jisung's words. He's extremely fortunate to have a true and caring best friend in Jisung.

"I don't know what would have happened to me if you hadn't been there two years ago, Jisung," Seungmin muttered, a sad smile on his face as he remembered sad forgotten memories.

Jisung gently squeezed Seungmin's right hand while softly smiling at his best friend. "Be brave; we have no idea what will happen in the coming days, weeks, months, or even years. You're here with Jino and that's a reason to live right now. I'll always be there for you," He said as encouragement.

"Why are you crying, papa?" When Jino saw his papa crying, he asked in a small voice, frowning as he wiped the tears from his papa's face. "Papa no crying, Papa ugly."

Despite the fact that he was crying, Seungmin snorted at his child's word and smiled at him. "Papa's not crying, baby," he reassured Jino before turning to Jisung and smiling at him.

"Thank you for your time, Jisung; I'll see you tomorrow." Seungmin said thanked Jisung again, "You should probably leave now; Minho Hyung is probably waiting for you," Seungmin told and Jisung seemed to remember that he still needed to see his boyfriend, Minho.

"Oh right. Minnie, cheer up," Jisung smiled as he lightly tapped the latter's shoulder, who nodded, before turning to Jino and kissing him on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow, little one," says Jisung.

Seungmin and Jino returned to the apartment, waving one last goodbye to Jisung. As he got the paper bag and walked into their apartment's small kitchen, Seungmin sat Jino down on the sofa. He placed the paper bag on the kitchen counter as he prepared their dinner, which consisted of black bean noodles that his generous boss had given him to cook. It's a good thing, because he still has a few days until his monthly salary arrives, which will barely cover the rent, other essentials for the apartment, and some groceries.

"Jino is hungry," the baby grumbled as he walked into the kitchen and sat on his dining room chair.

Seungmin grinned as he placed Jino's dinner plate on the table. self He then handed the baby his training chopsticks before allowing himself to sit on his own seat and eat his own dinner.

Seungmin sat there silently, watching his child eat the black bean noodles in a careless but happy manner. Jino's cuteness made him smile.

"Yummy!" Jino exclaimed, flashing his dimples and eye smile to his Papa, one of the few things he inherited from his father.

Hyunjin. Jino has a striking resemblance to him.

When he thought of Jino's father, Seungmin shook his head. He wasn't supposed to be thinking of him; it's been two years, and he must be enjoying his life right now, unaware of the fact that he has a child, which Seungmin chose not to inform him of because they were no longer together, and he despises the latter for abandoning him after everything that had happened.

Hwang Hyunjin is not the kind of father Jino deserves.

Revised. 

January 14, 2022.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 4.6K 38
๐’๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ '๐…๐ข๐ฑ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ' ยป ๐š‹๐šก๐š‹ ยป ๐š–๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐š ยป ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ยป ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ยป ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—...
652K 30.2K 47
โ”€Minsung [mpreg] In which Jisung lost his virginity at 13 to a 15 year old. As a result he's left with a baby. Fast forward 8 years, they meet again...
166K 5.7K 62
Stray kids Instagram AU ๐‘ ๐Ÿ—“:: ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ, ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ-๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ! โ””โžค Ships included: Minsung, Changlix, Seungjin...
109K 4.3K 45
hwang hyunjin x kim seungmin Seungmin wasn't one to party a lot. He would rather stay at home with his books studying then going out with the people...