Through My Eyes |PJM Fanficti...

By Suga__Fox

"You don't have to see love Darling, you feel it. When you feel it you will know, because you would rather di... More

Β₯
* Lullaby *
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
New Story
~16~
Another Dream
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
*~45~*
~46~
~47~
~48~
A/N
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~€~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~Β£~
~72~
~73~
~74~
~75~
~76~
~77~
~78~
~79~
~80~
~81~
~82~
~83~
~84~
~85~
~86~
~87~
~88~
~89~
~90~
~91~
~92~
~93~
~94~
~95~
New Story

~28~

21.8K 1.4K 971
By Suga__Fox

I'm about to throw hands.

You grit your teeth in frustration hearing Nari's high heels clicking beside Jimin's body, her face caked with expensive makeup as she smiles wide and stares at only him.

"I am so happy we can spend time together Jimin! This is so much fun."

What the hell am I?

Chopped liver?

"Y/N..."

"Yes Jimin?"

"I have to go to the restroom."

"Alright."

Your answer is short and sharp when you stop in the hall and allow Jimin to go inside, your eyes cutting over to Nari when she continues to stand beside the door waiting for Jimin.

"Its sweet that you lead Jimin around, you must be such a good person."

What's that supposed to mean?

I have to put an end to this right now before she thinks she can get somewhere.

"Listen, Nari. I have no idea who you are or what your intentions are with Jimin, but I am not interested in being your friend."

If Jimin won't be assertive, I will.

I can't have any friends.

"My intentions are pretty simple. I want Jimin, and I will get him."

Damn she's gutsy.

"I don't think Jimin is very interested-"

"I don't think that's for you to decide for him hm? Am I correct? You can't just manipulate someone to being only around you."

Oh this-

She's weird.

"Y/N?"

"I'm right here Jimin."

Reaching your hand inside of the door Jimin grasps it and joins you in the hall, You and Nari both staring at eachother like two alpha males fighting for territory.

"Come on Jimin, let's go to class."

"Okay Y/N."

"I'll go with you guys! I have math class next too! Jimin, are you good at math?"

"Uh...I...I think so...I guess.."

"We should sit together! I always need help with my math...I'm terrible at it."

You roughly tug Jimin forward and try to get ahead of Nari before she can follow you, her skinny legs carrying her close behind the both of you.

She's like a cockroach.

She won't leave.

And her legs are fast.

By the time You both get to class you feel physically exhausted when you and Jimin sit down in your seats, thunking your head down on your desk.

I didn't need this on top of everything else.

I've already been one day without seeimg Eomma.

I'm so frustrated.

I just want everything to work out and be fine.

"Y/N, is this seat taken?"

OH MY GOD.

You look up at Nari with infuriation as she plops down beside you, your mood at this point passed the sour phase.

"Can't you sit anywhere else?"

"Well....I don't know anyone here...and you and Jimin were so welcoming and kind.."

"You've already been here two days I'm sure you can latch onto someone else-"

"Really? You want to talk about latching?"

Your entire face drains of color when you look at Nari, her tone suddenly darkening to a familiar tone that practically freezes your spine.

"Wh-What?.."

"You know pretty well about latching onto people don't you Y/N? We both know your story goes a little deeper than a girl who lives in Seoul with her sick mother."

No way...

No...

No way...

How...

"How is your mom hmm? Still being eaten alive by her disease?"

"She doesn't have a disease she has Cancer."

"Really? That's not what everyone said? They said your dad gave your mom a disease-"

That's all Nari can get out of her mouth before you use your foot to launch yourself out of your chair and on top of Nari, your hands grabbing your heavy math textbook and slamming it right into her face while the whole classrooms gasps in shock.

"You followed me Kim Ri Na!"

"You don't own the college Y/N!! Plus  Everyone ALREADY knows you're here! Everyone at the school knows about you! Everyone here will soon know what a whore you were!"

No way...

No...

I didn't..

"You bitch!"

The professor quickly grabs you under your shoulders and tears you away from Ri Na after you hit her five more times with the textbook, your foot kicking her one more time in the head before you're completely torn away from her.

No.

They followed me.

They saw me.

How did they-

"Y/N!"

"Jimin!"

"You are going to the Dean's office right now!"

You tear your arms away from the professor and look at him, tears already welling in your eyes as you try to keep your composure.

"I'll go myself. I have to lead Jimin anyway-"

"Someone else can lead him around while you go. You are absolutely going to have detention for this."

"Y/N?"

"It's alright Jimin....someone else will lead you to your other classes...I'll see you at a later time...I'll explain everything."

"Good luck with that! No one will want to be around you after I'm done with them!"

At this point your entire body is vibrating with anxiety and defeat when you look over at Ri Na, her nose covering her lower face in blood and dripping onto her expensive pink dress.

"I've wanted to do that for four years. Stay away from me Ri Na. No matter how much plastic surgery you get you're still an evil bitch."

"I won't have to be around you to destroy you Y/N. You're going to destroy yourself."

"Enough! Get to the Dean's office right this instant Min Y/N!"

Tears stream down your cheeks when you enter the silent hallway, your legs buckling underneath of you as your arms barely able to catch you while you fall into deep, violent sobs.

No...

They found me...

How did they find me...

I tried so hard...

I tried so hard to hide myself...

Now everyone is going to know...

Even Jimin...

Will he believe me?...

Will he think I'm disgusting?

What am I going to do now?...

Leaning your body against the wall you pull yourself along the wall towards the Dean's office, the sobs never stopping the entire time.

My life is going to be ruined again...

It's all going to be over...

Am I going to have to move again?...

Am I going to have to quit school?

How Will I ever make enough money to pay for Eomma's treatments if I can't get a good job in life?

You sink down to the floor again when dizziness sets to your body, ever sense completely overwhelmed by the anxiety that courses through your every nerve ending in your body.

It's all over...

It's all over again...

Why did this have to happen to me?..

Why does my life have to be so miserable?....

"Y/N?! Y/N?!"

Ah..

I hear Jimin's voice...but I can't see him....

What's going on?...

I don't feel so good...

Appa....please help me...

(A/N): 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀Hai👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 733 64
People think the solutions of our problems depend on weakness or strength, but sometimes they are in someone else's hands... " women can't fix my...
3.5M 201K 65
His finger traces my skin, his coffee brown eyes staring deep into mine as I feel chills run down my spine. "Taehyung." I call out his name, close to...
256K 11.8K 68
*SEQUEL TO 'SERENDIPITY?'* *READ SERENDIPITY FIRST* Happy endings? They're a clichΓ©. But we're still suckers for happy endings... After being with J...
314K 9.9K 65
It's as if you're gazing upon the brightest star in the galaxy but closely, that star, is Park Jimin. As two very successful artists, the challenges...